All Comments on 'The Insemination Ch. 04'

by Urgh01

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She hates Stewy

He's disrespected in bed.

He's disrespected out of bed.

He's humiliated for life now with his carrying the

lovers name, just to remind her and taunt him.

There is no love for Stewart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
In the dictionary....

...under "wimp"; it says see "Stewart".

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 13 years ago
Wonderful Progression

This is a great example of the slow rise of humiliation for the cuckold.

Very solid work. I got off half a dozen times making my way through it. I insist you write more.

Ignore these other moronic posters. They must have gotten lost on their way to the truck rally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Guess if you call yourself "pathetic_cuck"...

you might think this is good. Otherwise, do the world a favor and eat shit and die!

wej20wej20over 13 years ago

I can understand people not liking the story but telling the author to eat shit and die? seems like an over reaction to me, I mean what has he/she done to you that he deserves such treatment.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago

Yeah, I mean what's your deal. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Anyway, can't wait for stories from you. Any chance we'll see Oak continuing fucking Tammy?

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Why oh why

Why are they still married. She does move love her husband or even respect him. She will probably tell everyone the story behind the kids name and that her husband is a WACC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this was a dumb fucking ass story

don't quit your day job sucking cock, better yet you probley suck at that.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANover 10 years ago
Good Stuff

I wish you would write some more Urgh01. Your stories are great, i am sure you got some negative feedback but hell that means your doing a good job with this subject matter! One of the best humiliation cuckolding writers i have found on lit.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
A perfectly nauseating

Piece of fetish writing. Too bad you didn't post it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would have been better if...

...you made it clear that they continued to see each other behind the husband's back and then verbally humiliated him while they were doing it.

Especially if she told Oak that she loved him now, and not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fucking shithead whoever wrote stetwart should have kick her out once she was pregnant she wanted to chaet so she came with an excuse she disrespected him made him eat another man cum how the hell can u say thats love I want a good finishing of this story I want her degraded humilited and made slave by her husband and I want stetwart to have sex wither other women that bitch deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice work

Not the most erotic, but not bad and a good sense of humor; I liked Oak's excuses. I like a tad more realism (no-one cums so hard he wrecks the ceiling) but that's just me.

I don't get the haters, though; the author clearly warns at the beginning that it's a cheating/cuck story and hubbie won't be vindicated. Also, the complaints that Stewie should leave her don't make sense; I mean, no shit, but that's like tuning in to a show like "Walking Dead" and then complaining that zombies are just not a believable concept. They're not, but you can't say it was a surprise. If the un-scientificness of re-animated corpses is going to prevent you from enjoying a show, then don't tune into anything with "Walking Dead" in the title. Also, spoiler alert, you won't enjoy the BioHazard series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a ride, you should write more man, this was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

How absolutely low the standards are even on a free site if this is the garbage that gets accepted.....

Urgh01Urgh01about 7 years agoAuthor
I'm pretty sure everything gets accepted

Thanks for reading. If you don't like my story, why don't you write your own, Anonymous? If that's even your real name. And BTW, stay tuned for more. I think you'll probably read that, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Solid story

I enjoyed the story! I think it could have used a little more progress though, rather than him just continuously cumming on her face. It could have progressed to anal, which would have served the same purpose with more variety. Also the classic cucking scene with the husband jerking off to them doing it, even though he's not comfortable with what they're doing was missing. Bringing the camera man and the brother in was a nice touch!

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenover 4 years ago
And then Stewart,

having gotten the son he wanted, used the money he saved by not having to pay a fertility specialist, paid a dozen thugs to find Oak and Diesel and beat the shit out of them, also to cut off their cocks and put them through a meat grinder to make sure they couldn't be reattached. Stewart also managed to have his wife disappeared south of the border and after a few months in a Mexican brothel she had to do donkey shows to get any kind of feeling in her stretched out cunt.

Stewart felt much satisfaction in these small acts of revenge and considered himself rather merciful that he let them live at all. Let us hope, beloved reader, they were grateful.

Little OJ (Oak Jr) grew up to be a stud like his sperm donor but Stewart had managed to instill a sense of honor and self-respect in him, he never felt the need to fuck other men's wives in order to feel special, nor did he feel the need to brag of his sexual conquest. In fact OJ became a natural leader. And Stewart was able to feel pride in HIS sons accomplishments.

Or at least that's the fantasy, but we all know Stewart hasn't neither the brains or the guts to do anything like that. We all know that Tammy went on to find other men to satisfy her, also in a few years when it came time to have a little brother or sister for OJ, Tammy gave Oak a call so that OJ didn't have to have the indignity of a half sibling. Only cucky-boy Stewart should suffer any indignities in this story, that's the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was very sexy. I love how they ignored a human being to fulfill their own desires. That worthlessness and pain really spices up the taboo sense of their actions. I love fantasies like these.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

One of the most disgusting cuckold stories I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such anger in these comments. LOL!!! Honestly, I think these stories are great. They are horrible stories even when extremely well written, but the reactionary comments are hysterical.

Bros! We get it. You've got small dicks. You've been cheated on. You think you are master of your universe, but you're all actually more pathetic than poor Stewart here. At least Stewart is getting the occasional pity fuck.

Urgh01: Great job. It could have been drawn out a little more by letting Oak pretend he was sorry for the unintentional mistakes. "Sorry Lil Man! I didn't mean to cum while she was blowing me. Sorry Lil Man. She slipped and sat down on my dick. I accidentally went in the wrong hole and she immediately started having a huge orgasm and before I could pull out her clenching made me cum. Look at all my cum in her asshole. She came so hard, I can't believe she's never had anal before. She really loved it."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Its not anger. The comments are trying to reflect that no man could possibly be that stupid.

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreen3 months ago
My earlier comment

was a bit stupid. The fact is that I enjoy all of your stories, and have consistently given them five stars. My attempt at a breakfast club ending was a bit of a joke that fell flat.

So I'll just take this second comment to say that your stories are absolutely brilliant and I have enjoyed them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUrgh01@Urgh01
These stories are about a man and various wives humiliating husbands by cuckolding them against their wishes. The husband's DO NOT want to be cuckolded, but are powerless to stop it. All the husband's have little dicks, the guy has a big one and the wives have ridiculously hot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES