The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Tomasso. I...we are delighted to be a part of your special company," Mark beamed.

"I expect great things from both of you. Speaking of which, I want to expedite your relocation and get you both settled into your new home as soon as possible. We have executive buyers from a US-based retailer that will be in New York in four weeks. I want the two of you to work with them as a team and secure them as a client for Dolce. I know you can make a compelling business argument on the company's behalf, Mark and I are certain that you can spellbind the group with your special talents, Lauren.

"You can count on both of us, Tomasso," Lauren promised.

"Excellent," Tomasso replied. "I will say my goodnights now. Until next time..."

Cecil walked the couple to the elevator and joined them on the ride down to their floor. As they exited, he handed each two more pills and proposed, "If you are both up for it, I'd like to celebrate our mutual success back in your room for a bit."

Looking at Mark, who was grinning and nodding his approval, Lauren popped the two pills in her mouth and swallowed them without difficulty, "Sure thing. I was feeling a little empty anyway."

END