The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

Done with my dick, Liz straightened up, looked me in the eye, and said, "Nice package, Mister." I stepped towards her and hugged and kissed her again. This time, she hugged me back.

We had totally forgotten that we were outside and that other people were walking past until I heard a third person say "Nice." Liz and I broke our embrace and turned to see an older couple standing about ten feet away. Apparently, they had watched us dry each other. I could see Liz blush a little. She hurriedly grabbed her fanny pack, took my hand, and led me back to the room.

As we entered the room, I did have hopes. However, Liz turned to face me, grinned, and said, "That was fun. Now, I think that we need to get back to work. We haven't seen Smith or Lewis yet. First, you need to go get me coffee."

I went back downstairs to the coffee/pastry counter by the pool. Fortunately, they did coffee the way Liz likes it. I dutifully took her coffee back to the room. When I knocked on our door, Liz opened it and I handed her the coffee. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said "Thanks. You're a dear." I was unreasonably gratified by that.

We went out onto the balcony while Liz drank her coffee. Picking up on her business tone, I asked, "What are you thinking about finding Smith?"

After a sip of coffee, Liz replied, "I think that we spend another day by the pool and keep an eye on the bar. Two reasons: First, I don't have any better idea. Second, he's his own boss. I expect that he starts his weekend early. I'm also guessing that they will come to the pool area or the tiki bar. That seems to be the center of activity here during the daytime. They live here. Why would you live here unless you want to socialize naked?"

What Liz said made sense, but I couldn't help smiling at how she said it. "So, we wait to see if they show up at the bar and give us an opportunity to socialize naked with them?"

Liz smiled. "Yup. I'm just showing off my tits, ass, and pussy in the service of my government."

"How are you doing with the nudity?" I asked.

Liz gave that some thought. Finally, she said, "When we were first told about this assignment in Arlington, I was mortified. I said to myself that there was no way I was going to run around naked with other people. But, I realized that saying no meant giving up my job. I was pissed that I'd been put in this position. While we were prepping in Cleveland, I just put it out of my mind. You were great. You didn't mention nudity once. When we got here yesterday and I had to confront taking my clothes off, well, you know what I went through."

Liz took another sip of her coffee. "Yesterday and this morning, I've really surprised myself. I'm enjoying going naked. I know people around the pool looking at us yesterday, while we ran this morning and," Liz giggled, "and while we were showering. I actually enjoyed that. Can you believe it? I actually like the fact that complete strangers are seeing me completely naked. What about you?"

I thought about my answer. The truth was that I had reached the point where I'd do just about anything to spend time with Liz Carden naked. Saying that would be a mistake. I tried to craft a truthful answer that didn't sound crafted.

"I had pretty much the same reaction as you when we were in Arlington. I had never thought much about nudists. I mean, I knew that nudists existed, but I just dismissed them as wacky or perverts. The people here don't seem wacky or perverted to me. I have to concede their point: it does feel better to be outside with no clothes on. Like you, I'm enjoying the fact that people are seeing me naked. Maybe it is easier because I don't know these people. Of course, it helps that I have a really great person as my partner on this."

"Great person?" Liz asked rhetorically. She stood up and cocked a hip. "Doesn't this killer body mean anything to you?" she asked, grinning.

I smiled. "Well, of course, I'm enjoying being naked with the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

That seemed to catch Liz off guard. She sat down and looked into my eyes. I wished that I knew what she was thinking. I really didn't want to screw up with this woman. Finally, in a very soft voice, Liz asked, "Do you mean that?"

I held her gaze. "Yes, I do." Liz smiled.

After a moment, Liz broke the mood and said, jokingly, "Well, I guess we're just a pair of latent exhibitionists. Do you think that the Agency will fire us if it finds out? I suppose I could go work in a strip club, but I'm not sure what you'd do."

I consciously took a risk. "Grow old showing off with you?"

Liz looked at me again, hard. Then she smiled again. After a couple of minutes of us looking into each others' eyes, Liz said, "Ok. We've got a hard day ahead lounging naked by the pool. I need food."

The place that sold coffee, really a counter on the side of the building housing the more casual restaurant, also served some short-order food items. There were a few tables and chairs set up, fairly far away from the pool, where you could eat al fresco. We put on sunscreen and went down there. Again, I was impressed by how pleasant it was to be sitting naked in the sun, listening to the birds, eating our breakfast. As people walked by, they would all say "good morning" or "how are you?" or "nice day." I was beginning to think that people get a lot friendlier when they take their clothes off.

We went back up to the room to get ready for the pool. I pulled a rather dense new book on 20th century German history out of my briefcase. "What's that? Liz asked.

"If we're going to spend most of the day by the pool, I thought it would look more natural if I'm reading a book."

"Why that one?"

"European history was my major in undergrad, so if someone asks, I can talk somewhat intelligently about it. And, I thought that I might actually put a dent in this."

"So, you're not content just staring at my naked body?"

"I'll do that too, if I have your permission."

Liz gave me a broad smile. "Permission granted on condition that I have permission to stare at you."

I smiled at Liz. "Permission granted." I meant that too.

We got to the pool and found a couple of chaises that afforded us a pretty broad field of view. It was a little after 11:00 a.m. By 1:00 p.m., I was getting frustrated and antsy that we hadn't seen Smith or Lewis. I was trying hard to think up a "Plan B" when Liz said, very softly, "Harry, to your left!"

I looked to my left towards where the path which we had run that morning came out of the condo area. A tall woman with dirty blonde hair was striding confidently, nude and alone. You could tell that she was older, maybe 50, but her body was firm and completely tan. Her breasts sagged and bounced just enough to suggest that they were real. A look at her face confirmed for me that she was Karen Lewis.

Liz said softly, "Damn. I hope that I look that good at her age."

"You will look much better," I replied.

We watched, unnoticed we hoped, as Lewis stopped and talked to some people lounging by the pool. After a short conversation, Lewis walked over to the tiki bar, grabbed a towel from a stack, spread it over a stool, and plopped her bare ass down. We waited to see if Smith would join her. If he didn't, we'd have to take our chances trying to work on Lewis alone.

About twenty minutes later, a nude man came along the path from the same direction as Lewis. He was also completely tan with graying hair. It was John Smith, but his face wasn't the first thing that I noticed or anyone else would notice. I had studiously avoided looking at other men's dicks, but you couldn't miss Smith's. It was freakishly long, but very slender.

"Jesus," I said.

Liz knew what I meant. She laid a hand on my bare hip. "He's long, but you're a lot thicker," she said.

We watched as Smith went to the bar and sat down next to Lewis. Obviously, we didn't want to hop right up and run over as soon as he showed. We gave them the better part of a half hour. Just as Smith and Lewis were ordering their second drinks, two stools immediately to Lewis's left came open. I quietly said to Liz, "We need a drink." We picked up our towels and walked to the bar.

I let Liz take the lead on the theory that a woman is less threatening. Liz went up to Lewis. "Excuse me, are these stools taken?"

Lewis turned to Liz and pleasantly said, "No. Please take them." Lewis turned back to Smith and then did a double-take. To Liz, she said, "We you guys running on the path this morning?"

Liz answered, "Yes."

Lewis said, "I saw you two. Most people just jog. You two were busting ass and kept it up for as long as I watched you."

Smith joined the conversation, "She came up saying, John, I just saw a couple flat-out sprinting the path."

Lewis asked, "Is that your normal workout?"

Liz responded, "We try to push ourselves. It is challenging when you're on vacation."

Smith asked, "Are you guys athletes?"

"Ex-athletes," Liz said. "I used to dive and Harry played football."

Lewis leaned back on her stool, like she was trying to get a broader focus on us. "You both look pretty athletic."

"Thank you," Liz said.

Smith asked me, "Did you play in the NFL?"

I laughed. "No. Not even close. I played college ball and managed to go completely unnoticed."

"Where did you play?" Smith asked. I told him. "That's a great school, but I think of it more for academics than football."

"We try to excel at both," I replied.

Lewis said, "I'm sorry. You came in here for a drink. Please sit down."

We sat. Liz asked Lewis, "Where did you see us running?"

"As you came through the single family houses. We have a place here."

"You have a house? Do you live here full time?"

Lewis answered, "yes."

"That must be interesting," Liz said.

"It is wonderful," Lewis responded. "I can go whole weeks and never put anything on."

Smith asked, "Are you first-timers?" I knew enough to know that he was asking whether this was our first nudist experience.

"Yes," I said.

Smith smiled. "I thought so." Liz made a look like she didn't understand. Smith elaborated, "Your asses and pubes are paler than the rest of your bodies."

Lewis laughed. "Don't mind him. He likes to look at bare asses and pussies. How are you liking going nude?"

Liz answered, "I'm really enjoying it. I'm sorry that we didn't try this sooner." Damn, she sounded sincere.

"What got you here now?" Lewis asked.

Liz explained, "We've had some fairly life-changing events. We are trying to decide where we go next. We thought this was a good time to try some things we've never done before."

"Why nudism?" Lewis asked.

Liz replied, "It has been in the back of my mind since college. I had some friends then who skinny-dipped a lot. They invited me, but I never went with them. As I got older, I wondered whether I'd missed out on something. Going naked with other people sounded a little naughty but like it could be fun." Liz had done that on the fly. I was impressed.

Smith asked Liz, "So you were the one who wanted to come here?" Liz nodded.

Lewis said, "That's a bit unusual. Usually it is the guy who wants to try nudism and has to persuade the woman." Lewis leaned past Liz and looked at me. I was still standing, facing her. To Liz, Lewis said, "I'm glad that you persuaded him. He's not bad."

Smith took a longer look at Liz and said, "I'm glad that you persuaded yourself. You are very beautiful."

Liz actually blushed. "Thank you."

We sat down and ordered our drinks. Liz asked Smith and Lewis, "What got you into nudism?"

Smith smiled. "We're like you two. She got me into it."

Lewis took up the story. "I had a roommate in college who was part of a nudist family. She invited me to go with them to their resort. I did, loved it, and kept going. Then, I got married and moved to North Carolina. My husband absolutely would not consider trying nude recreation. He got pissed off if I even mentioned it. That's one of the reasons we divorced, not the only one, but a signficant one."

Smith said, "Karen started coming to the gym I belonged to at the time in Wilmington. I thought she was pretty hot and hit on her. Instead of telling me to take a hike, she agreed to go out with me. We figured out that we liked each other and kept going out. About the fifth or sixth date, she asked me if I would go to a nude swim with her and some group she belonged to. I thought 'what the hell' and said yes. It was a great experience. The people were very friendly and I got to look at her naked. That was worth letting people see my dick."

Lewis laughed. "He's not really that crude. It's an act. Anyway, I wanted to go to Club Orient on St. Martin and needed someone to go with me, so I asked John."

Liz asked, "What is Club Orient?"

Lewis replied, "It is a clothing optional, but mostly nude, resort right on the Beach on Orient Bay. It is really a great place."

Smith picked up the story again. "So, we go down there. No one is wearing clothes anywhere 24/7. There's a little bar and restaurant right on the beach. Except for the staff, everyone's naked there too. Two or three times a week, a big group of folks from a cruise ship docked at Phillipsburg would show up on the beach. It was fun to see which of them would strip off. Some of the women on those cruise ships are damned attractive."

Lewis interjected, "It was a great time."

Smith, not to be diverted, went on, "I'll tell you, you spend all day naked with her naked and everyone else around you naked; well we'd both be horny as hell. We'd have to leave the beach two or three times a day to go back to the chalet and fuck. It was great for our sex life."

The cute, topless young woman working behind the bar had come up to see if we wanted more drinks. She laughed at Smith's comment. "John,," she said in a very southern accent, "they're nubie-nudes. You're not supposed to tell them that part. AANR will be unhappy with you."

All four of us ordered more drinks. We moved off of nudism to the usual topics you talk about with people you've just met: Where are you from? What do you do? How long are you here? For drug dealers, Smith and Lewis seemed unusually open and friendly. Before we realized it, we'd been talking for two hours.

Finally, Smith glanced at a clock. "I probably ought to go back to the house and check my messages before I get too potted. Hey, why don't you two have dinner with us here?" He named the upscale restaurant on the resort.

Liz laughed. "Why is that funny?" Smith asked.

Liz replied, "Well, we ate at the casual restaurant last night. It was clear that we were over-dressed." She went on to tell the story of the previous night's dinner.

Lewis and Smith laughed when Liz finished. Lewis said, "Yes, you were overdressed and you'd be a bit overdressed for tonight too."

Liz responded, "I really didn't bring anything I can wear that fits in. I guess I thought that it would be all or nothing here."

Lewis thought for a moment. "Well, there is a little boutique here that has things that will work. It has nice things but it is over-priced. I'll take you if you don't mind spending money."

Liz looked at me. I nodded my head once. Liz told Lewis, "I'd love that. Thank you."

Lewis stood up. "Come on then." To Smith she said, "you boys stay here till we get back. Talk about fishing or something." Liz stood and picked up her beach bag. Inside the bag was her wallet with the credit cards we'd been issued, the ones paid by the US Government. Smith and I watched Lewis and Liz walk away. Both women looked very good from behind.

Smith turned back to the bar. "You're in trouble now," he said. "Karen's good at spending other people's money. No, I shouldn't say that. She's a very good woman. But, she does spend money."

Smith sipped the last of his drink. "I was going back to the house to check my messages and e-mail. I guess I'm staying here now." He waved a hand at the young woman behind the bar. "Trish, another of these plus whatever he's drinking." To me, Smith said, "If there wasn't booze and fish, I'm not sure anyone would come to Florida."

Trish heard him. "Now, John, that's not true. People would still come to see me."

Smith was smiling as he replied, "Only if you take off those damned shorts."

Trish was smiling as she volleyed back: "You know I have to wear them when I'm on duty." Trish looked at the clock. "Jenn will be here in another hour to take over. Once I'm off duty you can see me in all my glory."

Smith and I talked. He told me a lot about his boat business. I told him a lot my fictitious start-up and buy-out. I wasn't aware of the time until a topless brunette wearing small shorts came behind the bar. I assumed that she was Jenn. Jenn and Trish spent a few minutes closing out Trish's till and opening Jenn's. Trish walked off carrying her cash drawer.

Trish walked back a very few minutes later completely nude. She sat down on a stool on the other side of Smith. "Happy now John?" she asked. Jenn placed a drink on the bar in front of Trish.

To Trish, Smith said, "Honey, you know that you are more beautiful naked."

Trish took a sip of her drink. "Yeah, I guess I do." She sipped her drink. "Thank god I'm not working tonight after putting up with you guys all afternoon."

The three of us were the only remaining customers at the bar. We talked, but I noticed that Smith stayed away from talking about his business with Trish there. He had told me a lot but, thinking back, I realized that he had said most of it when Trish was on the other side of the bar. I started wondering where the hell Liz had gone.

Almost two hours after they had walked away, I saw Liz and Lewis walking back towards the bar. Both women looked very good from the front too. In addition to her beach bag, Liz was carrying a large plastic shopping bag that looked nearly full.

Lewis walked up to the bar. To Trish she said, "Off duty at last?" The two women hugged. Lewis turned to Smith and me. "Are you boys too drunk to go to dinner?"

Smith and I both affirmed that we were not too drunk. To Liz and me, Lewis said, "Things start a little later here on Fridays and Saturdays. Why don't you meet us at the restaurant at eight thirty? I need to take him home for a little while."

Smith paid our tab. To me, he said, "can you get the tip?" I gave a twenty to each of Trish and Jenn. I gathered my things and followed Liz back across the pool area and up to our room. Inside the room, I asked Liz, "Why were you gone so long?"

"Karen had me try a lot of things at the boutique. Those were tough choices. Then she wanted to show me the spa. It's pretty nice. There weren't any customers and Karen knows the spa manger. They got talking. The manager offered us glasses of wine, so we drank and talked." Liz giggled. "Some of the things they talked about, uh, I'll tell you later."

"Did you hear anything that the Agency would be interested in?"

Liz's smile faded some. "No. Nothing. And Karen gave the impression of being pretty open, very open in fact. What about Smith?"

"I heard a ton about his business. All clean as can be. I didn't get the feeling that he was lying or holding back either. The only thing I noticed that was odd was that Smith didn't say much about his business when Trish the bartender was in earshot."

Liz said, "That is a little odd, but I don't see how that leads to evidence that he's a drug dealer. Maybe he's afraid that someone might break into his place if the staff thinks that he's wealthy."

"So, what have we got so far?" I asked.

"We don't have jack shit. Still, we seem to have gotten close to them, at least in an 'on vacation at the resort' sense. We just have to give it time. Maybe we'll learn something."

"Maybe? Are you thinking that Smith is really just what he says he is?"

Liz said, "We've only spent a few hours with them, but my intuition says that they are exactly what they claim to be. I think that the Agency may have gotten bad info. We both know that happens. Still, as the Brits say, 'it's still early days.' I could be dead wrong."

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers