The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

"How do you know what the Brits say?"

Liz smiled. "Because I spent a year at Oxford after undergrad. So there!"

We talked work for another 45 minutes but didn't accomplish anything. Finally, Liz said, "I need to start getting ready for dinner. Karen showed me how to do this, but it may take me a few tries to get it right."

"What is 'this?'" I asked.

Liz giggled. "It's a surprise. I'm going in the bathroom and shutting the door. I'll let you see when I get it right. I hope that you'll like it."

Liz was in the bathroom another 45 minutes. I heard the shower briefly, but there was mostly silence. I did hear a a muffled "shit!"once. Liz finally stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing a dress-like thing that was tied over her left shoulder. The material came down to just above mid-thigh and was a very sheer orange and red print, suggesting a sunset. She had done something with her hair. It was obvious that she was wearing nothing under the sheer fabric. She looked incredible.

Liz spun around once which showed that the dress would open under her left shoulder revealing part of her bare body. "Do you like it?"

"Liz, you look more beautiful than I know how to say. What is the dress?"

"It isn't really a dress. It's a pareo. It's a single piece of cloth. The trick is wrapping it so that you're mostly covered and tying it so that it stays in place. Depending on how you wrap it and tie it, you can show relatively little or a whole lot."

"The way you have it is absolutely wonderful," I said. Then an idea hit me. "Wait a second," I said. I went to the door. "Let me back in as soon as I knock." Slightly confused, Liz nodded her head.

I remembered some sort of flowering plant bordering the parking lot. Assuming that the resort wouldn't appreciate me stealing a flower, I went downstairs and across the parking lot more stealthily than necessary, carefully pinched a mature bloom, and silently ran back upstairs. When Liz opened the door, I put the bloom behind her right ear.

Liz walked over to the mirror. "Perfect," she said. "Thank you. Now, get your shower and shave quickly. I've got something for you to wear."

My curiosity was piqued. I showered and shaved quickly and walked back into the main room nude. Liz pulled a smaller piece of sheer cloth out of her shopping bag. This one was a print of dark blue and white. Liz wrapped it around my waist and tied it on my left hip. The lower hem of the material reached lust above my mid-thigh. Liz had tied it so that there was a slight gap of bare skin showing all the way up my hip to the knot. Liz gently waved her hand against the vertical edge of the material on the front side of the gap. The light material flew up exposing my dick and balls.

"I love that," Liz said. "Are you ok with it?"

"I'm ok with it if you like it. Is this a pareo or a loincloth? Won't I need a shirt to get into the restaurant?"

"Oh shit," Liz said. "I forgot about a shirt." She rummaged in the closet a moment and pulled out my white polo shirt. She sniffed it and then handed it to me. "It isn't perfect, but it goes well enough with the material." I put the shirt and some sandals on. Liz grabbed a clutch purse with our keys and credit cards. As we walked out for the restaurant, Liz said, "I guess it's a loincloth."

Lewis and Smith walked in the restaurant just as we did. Lewis was dressed in a pareo much like Liz's, only with a different print. Lewis looked good, but Liz looked a whole lot better. Smith wore a polo shirt and fairly nice shorts.

Lewis looked at me and then turned to Liz. "I thought that would look good on him. I like how you tied it." To Smith, Lewis said, "I should have put one of those on you."

Smith replied, "I'm not as young or muscular as he is." To Liz, he said, "You look very beautiful."

I swiftly returned the compliment to Lewis. I had to be careful to use her first name. We had not exchanged last names yet.

An attractive hostess in a tight dress with obviously little on underneath took us to a table. Once we sat down, Smith said, "Karen chided me at home that I had been a little rude to you." I had no idea what he meant. Smith extended his hand. "I'm John Smith and this is my partner Karen Lewis."

I shook Smith's hand and formally introduced us. "I'm Harry Stone. This is my wife Liz Carden."

"Second thing," Smith said. "You probably noticed at the bar that I shut up about my business when Trish came around?"

"I can't say that I did," I replied.

"You did. You seem pretty observant," Smith said. "Trish is cute and sexy as hell and she's a good bartender. But, I know that she goes out sometimes with a guy who sells for my main competitor in the Tampa Bay area. I don't want anything about my business getting to them, so I keep quiet about it around Trish. Also, I'm weak-willed when it comes to sexy women. I don't want her hitting on me because she thinks that I've got money and tempting me to screw up what I've got with Karen. We let her think that Karen has all the money."

Karen laughed. "That's ironic," she said, "because the exact opposite is true. I thought that my ex and I had some money when we were married. But, come divorce time, I found out that he owed about twice as much as we were worth. He never told me. I'm lucky to have become a kept woman."

Liz said, "That's how it is with us. Harry got a nice buyout. It won't last forever, but it will keep us very comfortably until we decide what to do next. I was just an accountant making $45,000 a year. I left voluntarily so I received no severance." Liz looked at me and added, "But, I feel safe because I don't see us getting divorced."

Looking at Liz, I added "There's no way that I'd let you go."

The meal was very good, if over-priced. We also managed to go through three bottles of wine. Smith and Lewis were very engaging people: observant, informed, a bit bawdy, and often quite funny.

The dishes had been removed, I had paid the bill, and we were finishing our wine when Karen said, "John said that he's weak-willed around sexy women. That's not entirely true. There are times here that there are a lot of sexy women really putting it on display. John's very faithful. If you want to see what I mean, come with us to the nightclub."

Liz gently kicked my foot under the table. I let her take the lead. She squeezed my arm, smiled a sort of naughty smile, and said, "Thank you, but not tonight. I really want to go back to the room."

John and Karen both smiled. They assumed that we were going back to make love. I rather doubted that would be the case.

John said, "That's ok. Tomorrow night is the lingerie party. That will be a better show. Tell you what, do you guys like barbecue?"

I nodded my head enthusiastically and truthfully.

"Ok. There's a great barbecue place about six miles from here. It means getting dressed, but it's worth it. The party won't get going until eleven or so. What if we pick you up outside your room at eight? We can eat and be back in time to change for the party."

Liz said, "That's great, but I didn't bring any lingerie to be seen in, only my usual bra and panties."

Karen said, "You can wear what you have on tonight. Just tie it so that it is higher up on you. You want to flash your ass and cunt when you dance."

That was a little blunt. I looked at Liz to see her reaction. That gleam was back in her eyes.

"That works," I said and told John and Karen our room number. Liz and I got up and walked out holding hands. As we walked through the pool area, there were a few people in the pool and in the Jacuzzis, but none close enough to hear us.

"We certainly are getting close to the targets," Liz said.

"It is almost too easy," I responded.

"No," Liz said. "I think that is how they really are. Also, we've completely exposed ourselves to them. That probably makes us seem trustworthy." That last sentence made me feel a bit embarrassed. John and Karen were being very nice to us and we were deceiving them. Yes, it was our job and we had a good reason, we thought, but it still gave me pause.

When we got to the room, I pulled my shirt off and followed Liz onto the balcony. We stood facing each other. We hadn't turned on the room lights, but the light from the pool area below partially illuminated her face. Liz looked very, very beautiful and incredibly sexy.

Liz giggled. "You remember that I said that Karen had been very open this afternoon?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, when we had wine with the spa manager, Karen started talking about what she and John like to do, sexually I mean. I guess that she was a little buzzed. Then the spa manager started talking about what she and her husband do. After that, they obviously expected me to talk about what you and I do. I just blanked. I couldn't make up anything, so I played it embarrassed and a little coy."

Liz stepped closer to me. She reached to my hip and untied my loincloth. It fell to the balcony floor. Liz cupped my balls in her hand. As she looked into my eyes, she said, "I think that we need to fuck. Just to preserve our cover you understand."

I reached up and untied Liz's pareo. It fell away from her body. "I understand completely," I said. I pulled her to me and we kissed, hard and wet. Liz had moved her hand up to my dick and was softly stroking me. Her other hand was rubbing my bare ass. I worked a hand between us and between her legs. Liz was already wet when I started rubbing her clit.

We went in and onto the bed, forgetting to close the balcony door. Our first time was standard missionary position. I was gentle but persistent. I was also very scared that I'd disappoint her. When I felt myself about to come, I started to back out. Liz clamped her legs around me, hard. "No, in me" she said. Liz was a strong girl and I couldn't back out anyway. I came in her, hard. Just after I came, Liz either came or had an Oscar-winning fake orgasm.

After I rolled off of her, Liz kissed me again. Finally, she said, "Don't worry. Howley insisted that I get an IUD for this assignment."

That's odd, " I said.

"Pretty smart though," Liz said. "I think Howley expected this. She thinks that you're pretty handsome."

I wasn't sure how to take that. I kissed Liz some more and fell asleep on top of the bedding. Liz woke me up sometime in the middle of the night. She got me hard again and pushed me onto my back. Then she mounted me and rode me cowgirl-style. I came in her again. I was pretty sure that Liz came this time. She collapsed on top of me breathing very hard.

We slept until the sun and sounds through the open balcony door woke us. As Liz started to get out of bed, I pulled her back down and gently pushed her onto her back. I moved down the bed, spread her thighs apart, got between her legs, and started eating her. I guess I did something right because Liz started moaning. I moved my tongue a bit deeper inside of her and she yelled, "Oh shit, Harry!" I took that as encouragement and stayed right there. With more diligent effort, I produced a screaming orgasm. I knew people heard her outside.

I crawled back up the bed. When Liz stopped panting, she kissed me. "You are bad," she said.

"You are very, very good, and tasty," I replied.

"Ok, we're not meeting John and Karen until eight tonight. What do we do until them?"

"First, I'd like to check out the fitness room."

Without showering, we pulled on our running shoes. Liz stuck a keycard in her mini-fanny pack and strapped it around her bare waist. As we walked through the pool area, a few people looked at us and smiled. One couple, out on the chaises early, gave us the thumbs up. People had heard her. On the way back from the fitness room, I remembered to get Liz's coffee.

We planned to spend the day just lounging by the pool. We'd been sitting maybe an hour when a couple came up, the same couple who'd given us the thumbs up earlier. "We need two more for water volleyball," the woman said. "Will you guys play?"

I looked at Liz, who said "Sure, why not."

Liz started to pick up her beach bag. The woman said, "Oh, don't worry, you're stuff will be safe. Everyone's in the same situation so everyone watches out."

We followed the woman (who had a slightly wide ass) and her partner to a smaller pool with a net across it. A mix of men and women were already in the pool. Someone called to us, "You're on this side."

Liz and I are both pretty competitive people. So were some of the other players. We played six games. We were trying so hard to win that I completely forgot that I was naked. The games finally ended. Liz and I boosted ourselves out of the pool. The couple who had invited us to play walked over and handed us towels. The man said, "Thanks. You guys are pretty good. I'm Jack. This is Tracey."

Tracey looked at me. "From what we heard earlier, volleyball isn't all that you're good at." She and Jack both smiled.

Liz laughed and said, "Thank you. He is good."

Jack and Tracey walked away. As Liz and I toweled off, Liz said, "When we were playing, I totally forgot that I'm nude. Now that I remember, I don't want to be any other way. I don't want to wear clothes." I kissed Liz.

We spent the rest of the day by the pool until it was time to get dressed for dinner. I had wondered whether giving John our room number would result in anything happening, like someone searching our room. I had left several little indicators of a search in places where the cleaning staff was unlikely to disturb them. Although our room was made up, all of my indicators were still in place.

Our second dinner with Karen and John was another very pleasant experience. They dropped us back at the room around ten. Before they drove off, Karen gave us some instructions for the party. "Harry, you don't need a shirt. Don't wear one. Just your loincloth. Liz, remember to tie the pareo high enough so that you're exposed when you dance." Karen smiled and they drove off.

Back in the room, Liz said, "This will be interesting." After we stripped down, we hugged each other for a long time before Liz broke off to get dressed. I don't know how she did it, but Liz tied the pareo on herself so that the hem was just below her ass and the overlap between the two ends of the sheet was more towards her front. That meant that it tended to fly open more and expose her. She tied the loincloth on me so that the hem was right at the base of my ass. The gap on my left side was wider. If I took too long a stride, the gap opened, showing off my dick and balls. Liz looked absolutely gorgeous again, and I told her so.

We walked through an empty pool area to the nightclub. Liz had strapped her mini-fanny pack around her waist under her pareo with our keycard in it. That was wise because we had to swipe the card to gain entry to the night club. Inside, the music was loud, the room was warm, and there were a lot of people in various stages of undress. Fortunately,iIt wasn't so crowded that we couldn't move. I got us drinks while Liz found a vacant table as for from the speakers as possible.

We sat, sipped our drinks, and watched the display. It was something new to both of us, but it was sexy. After a few minutes, Liz was waving her arm over her head. I turned my face towards the door to see Karen and John walk in. They saw us, got their drinks, and came over to the table.

Karen was wearing a very sheer bra that had openings for each of her nipples. Below she was wearing a garter belt with garters holding up fishnet stockings. She finished the outfit with spike heels. She was wearing clothes but was totally exposed. John was nude except for a transparent g-string pouch into which he had stuffed his lengthy dick. Karen demonstrated that the top of the pouch was secured by Velcro so she could undo it and let John flop out.

Karen saw someone they knew and waved them over. Walking towards our table was a blonde woman, shorter and more soft and curvy that Liz or Karen, with a cute, rather than beautiful face. She was nude except for long white gloves than went above her elbows, patent leather boots that went just above her knees, and a string of pearls tied around her waist. The man with her was very thin but very wiry, like a college wrestler in one of the lightest weight classes. He was completely nude and barefoot but wore a leather collar around his neck with a metal loop attached in front.

Karen introduced the couple as Steph and Bill. They were from St. Pete but spent most weekends at the resort. Karen added, "Sometimes Bill likes to play as Steph's slave. That is why he has the collar."

Steph, who had a beautiful voice, said, "Hey, why are you sitting around. Let's dance." Liz, Karen, John, and I all shrugged and followed Steph and Bill onto the dance floor. The dance floor was crowded, but there was space for us. The music was much louder there. Karen screamed into my ear, "The dance floor is fun. You rub up against the most interesting parts of interesting people."

Steph, Bill, and Karen were already nude or effectively so. John kept his pouch closed. With the very up tempo music, Liz and I were pretty usually exposed from the waist down. I was having fun. I think that Liz was too. She was constantly smiling and kissed me every time I got close.

After about four songs, we were sweaty, thirsty, and winded. We came off of the dance floor for a couple of songs to sip our drinks. Karen wandered off for little while but came back. I caught her and John sharing a knowing smile, but I had no idea what about.

Steph and Bill regained their wind first, just as a slow song was starting. Steph looked at Liz and said, "May I dance with your husband?"

"Sure," Liz smiled.

Bill asked me, "May I dance with Liz?"

"If she wishes," I responded. Liz took Bill's hand and led him out as Steph led me.

It was a slow song. Steph held me very tight. Her hard nipples were rubbing against my chest and, covered only by the thin loincloth, my dick was rubbing against her close-cropped pubic hair. Steph put one hand around my back and the other through the gap on my loincloth onto my bare ass. I had one arm around her back and the other on her ass. During the dance, I started softly rubbing a finger on that had at the very top of her ass cleavage. Steph bit my earlobe and whispered, "That's nice."

When the song finished, I walked off of the dance floor with a noticeable tent. Liz saw it and laughed. "Did you have fun?" she asked teasingly.

The fast songs started again. Steph and Bill left to dance with some other people they knew. Another woman Karen and John knew, mildly attractive, came over and asked John to dance. When she got him out of the floor, she unhooked his pouch and the danced with John's penis hanging out.

I don't know how long we had been there, but it had been a while. I had gone back a couple of times to get more drinks for us and for Karen and John. Trish was working behind the bar but tonight she was totally nude. I asked her about that during a break in the music. Trish answered, "Yeah, I'm supposed to wear bottoms, but liquor control won't come in here tonight. I prefer to work nude."

I was actually getting a bit tired when the music completely stopped. The DJ announced, "Ladies, gentlemen, and others, it is time for our special dance. If you've been here before, you know that the special dance is for only one couple. Members of the resort can nominate a couple. Tonight's special couple are first time visitors to our resort and, I'm told, first time nudists." Everyone applauded the couple, whoever they were.

"I've seen them already and they are two very attractive people," the DJ went on. "Unfortunately, I'm told that they are very happily married to each other and don't swing, at least not yet." That brought a mix of applause and calls of "boring."

The DJ paused, I guess to try to build anticipation. Finally, he announced, "Would Liz Carden and Harry Stone please come onto the dance floor?"

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers