The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

The dance floor was completely empty. Holding hands, Liz and I tentatively stepped onto the floor. "Please move to the center of the floor," the DJ said. We did. The light level in the room had been low, but we were suddenly illuminated by some sort of spotlight. The DJ said, "There's just one more thing. Our special couple has to dance completely nude." That brought applause.

Liz smiled broadly at me and then bent down and pulled off her sandals. From the side of the floor, Karen called "here" and Liz tossed the sandals to her. I did the same. Liz came up very close to me, still smiling, and kissed me quickly. Then, she undid the knot on my loincloth and whipped it off. That brought another round of applause. I was standing completely nude under a spotlight on a dance floor in the center of, maybe, a hundred to a hundred and fifty people. This was great!

I reached out to Liz's shoulder and untied her pareo. It fell to the floor amidst a fourth round of applause and whistles. Liz undid her little waist pack, bent down to gather the pareo, and tossed them both to Karen. Folks were still applauding, so Liz took my hand and we did a slow turn so that everyone could see us nude, front and back.

The music started. I honestly don't remember the song except that it was something very slow and meant to be romantic. Liz and I held each other very tight. We were kissing most of the time. About mid-way through the song, Liz reached a hand down and grasped my dick. I put a hand between her legs and began fingering her gently. I guess a few people saw us because there was more applause. Finally, unfortunately, the song ended.

Immediately at the end of the song, the DJ came on again and said, "Let's have another round of applause for our special couple, Liz Carden and Harry Stone." There was more applause. Then, the DJ said, "Oh, kids, the special couple has to stay nude for the rest of the night."

Liz leaned to me and said gleefully, "No problem."

We were starting to leave the floor when Trish walked out holding two huge martini glasses full of something. She handed a glass to Liz and one to me. "The special couple gets a mega drink on the house," she explained. She kissed Liz and then kissed me. We sort of chugged our drinks, which were some sort of potent martini, and walked off of the floor.

Karen handed us a plastic bag. "Well done! Your stuff is in there. Remember, you have to stay nude."

Liz responded, "I'm so horny if I stay, I'll fuck him right on the dance floor. I think I need to go back to the room."

John interjected, "Don't be rash. It isn't official resort policy, but that is what the jaccuzzis are used for on Saturday night."

Karen said, "Come on, well join you."

As we worked our way out of the nightclub, Karen saw Steph and Bill. To them she said, "Come on, we're going to the Jacuzzi." Steph's face lit. They followed us out.

There were two in-ground Jacuzzis in the pool area. One had people in it who, by the sound of it, were fucking. The other was empty. John went to turn on the jets while Steph and Karen took off what little they were wearing. John came back and peeled off his pouch.

Karen announced, "Steph and Bill know this, but for Liz and Harry, women get their men hard out here on the deck, then we go into the Jacuzzi."

Karen began stroking Harry's long thin dick. Steph started on Bill. Liz came over to me and started stroking until I was semi-hard. Then she knelt down in front of me and took me in her mouth. Karen called out, "Liz has the spirit!"

When we were all very hard, the girls led us into the Jacuzzi by our dicks. Karen led John to the side opposite the steps and gently pushed him down into a sitting position. Steph put Bill very close to John's right. Following the other girls, Liz put me into a sitting position almost touching John to his left. Liz straddled me, reached into the water, grabbed my dick, and guided it into her as she sat on my lap.

We were so close I could hear Karen and John and Steph and Bill fucking. I could have looked over and watched either girl riding her man. I didn't. I kept my eyes locked with Liz's eyes. Liz was riding me hard and I was thrusting into her. Suddenly, I saw the most beautiful look ever come onto her face. Just after that, she screamed and collapsed onto me. As she did, I came into her again.

Liz lay on me panting for a few moments. I have no idea what the other couples were doing. Finally, Liz said softly in my ear, "I love you Harry."

I immediately responded, with all my heart, "I love you Liz." At that moment, I didn't give a shit what the Agency might think.

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers