The Invisible (Young) Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!" Sarah exclaimed, "We can have a panty party!"

Griffin had never heard of that. A panty party would seem to be an urban legend of adolescent boys but, here he was, witnessing one in reality, in person. Yes, going undercover within a sorority house was revealing some interesting secrets. He wondered if he could even conduct an anthropological study of sorority sisters. Or, perhaps have a website devoted to the uncovering of the many secrets of sorority sisters. Wouldn't that be popular! Yes, there was quite a bit of potential in being invisible. He stroked his cock as Patty scampered over to her dresser.

She opened the drawer that he was just moments ago inspecting, and removed a pair of blue silk hipsters. "Oh, here, try these on. I really like them, they're so shiny."

"Oh yes, yes. Those are cool." Sarah moved over closer to Griffin to give herself room to change. She bent over and reached underneath her skirt to remove her rather traditional, plain white cotton panties. She let them slip down to her ankles, and then stepped out.

"Here," Patty said, "lift up your skirt and I'll slip them on for you."

Yes, this is what he was hoping to find within a sorority house. Griffin moved out of the corner, away from Sarah, over to the curtains, and slid behind one of them. The curtain moved a bit with his movement but the window was open. It could have simply been a breeze. He was pleased to discover that he could easily see through the sheer, pink curtain.

Sarah lifted up her skirt to reveal to Griffin's eyes the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. Actually, that wasn't really true. He had seen quite a few very pretty pussies in the locker room, but if he rank ordered them Sarah's would be ranked pretty darn high.

Sarah was fully shaved, and all that was there was a small, virginal white pouch, slit at the bottom like someone had just cut a small crevice into a ripe peach.

"You have the prettiest pussy, Sarah."

"Shut-up, Patty. You're embarrassing me." She gave Patty a playful kick, but she kept the skirt raised, letting Patty, and Griffin, admire her prettiness. Girls did like feeling pretty, and having their prettiness appreciated and admired.

"Oh, but it's true. You know it. It's so pretty it really should be kissed."

'Oh please kiss it, please kiss it, please kiss it,' thought Griffin, his hand working up and down his cock, the curtain rustling a bit. Griffin again figured that the little movement could be mistaken for a breeze.

"Don't you tease me, Patty Johnson." She spread her thighs a bit, giving Patty more room, if perhaps she was in fact serious about it.

Griffin wondered if he should feel at all guilty about this. He was, after all, in a private bedroom. They probably wouldn't like it if they knew a guy was looking at them. But, he obviously didn't have to tell them. That would be mean, even cruel, and he had no intention of doing that. When he published his report, co-authored with Dr. Kemp, of course, he would certainly disguise the name of the sorority, although he wondered if his description would give it away. He would have to visit a few others, just to be sure that any one of them would not be identifiable and, besides, a broader sampling would be more informative for the report. There could in fact be considerable variation in sorority girl panty parties.

Patty got down on her knees before her sorority sister and said, "Step out of your heels so you can slip the panties on."

Sarah was disappointed that Patty did not in fact kiss her, although probably not as much as Griffin.

But, she did as Patty requested, and then stepped into the silk panties.

Patty pulled them up her calves, up to her knees, and then all the way past her thighs and over her bottom.

Sarah raised her skirt even higher to give Patty room. It felt a little funny to have another girl put on her panties, but the sisters of Delta Nu did many things together. They were just like real sisters, and sisters helped each other with their make-up, their hair, their outfits.

Patty pulled the panties up really snug so that the front clung tightly to Sarah's cunnie. She leaned back on her haunches to admire her work, her panties, and Sarah's tightly wrapped cunnie. "Oh yes, they're really very pretty on you. They look much better on you than me. You'll have to just keep these."

"Oh Patty, I can't take your panties," but these were obviously quite expensive panties and she would so much like to have them.

"No, really, you look incredibly awesome in them. You have such a pretty camel toe, Sarah."

"Shut-up Patty!" Sarah exclaimed. "Don't talk like that!"

Patty smiled up at her, knowingly, "But, you know it's true."

"Well, you have a very pretty camel toe, too, Patty."

"You're just saying that."

"No, no really. I saw it when you first showed me your new panties."

Griffin had heard girls trading compliments before, with respect to a dress, hairdo, fingernail polish, shoes, purse, blouse, belt, eyeliner. Actually, there seemed to be no end to it. There wasn't any detail that a girl wouldn't notice in another girl's outfit, appearance. Apparently they went further when they were alone. This would make for such a cool report for Dr. Kemp, and certainly good for his website: Secrets of the Sorority.

Patty got back on her feet and raised up her skirt to look for herself. "Do you really think it's pretty?"

Griffin stopped stroking himself for awhile. He knew he had to pace himself. He just let his stiff cock bob in the cool spring air by the window.

"For sure, Patty. Look how soft and delicate it is. I think it needs a kiss too."

'Oh please kiss it, please kiss it, please kiss it,' thought Griffin. His hand immediately returned to his cock as he, and Sarah, admired Patty's camel toe. If she kissed it he would have to cum. He would just have to jack off to completion if Sarah began to kiss it.

Patty responded, "Let's try on some more."

Griffin groaned in frustration.

"What was that?" Sarah asked.

"What?"

"That noise. I thought I heard someone."

"Sarah, don't be silly. We're on the second floor."

"Well, maybe you should shut the window and close the curtains."

"Oh don't be silly, Sarah. It's much too nice tonight. Don't you think the spring breeze is wonderful?"

"Yea, well, what if some guy was looking through the window?" Sarah was feeling a little self-conscious.

Patty looked toward the window as well, and then back at Sarah, and said flirtatiously, "Yes, and wouldn't that be nice?"

"Patty, you dirty girl!"

Patty strolled over to the window, over to Griffin. He froze in mid-stroke. She raised her skirt, showing anyone outside who might happen to be walking by, and showing Griffin, who was standing right in front of her, her new pretty panties and camel toe. "I think it might be kind of nice to have a boy here with us, watching us, watching as we try on our panties."

"Patty, you're crazy!"

Patty was a bit of a scamp. "We could try on all sorts of different panties while he sat there, watching us, perhaps even playing with himself."

"That's gross!" Apparently Sarah wasn't as interested in exhibitionistic play as much as Patty.

Patty reached down to softly slide a finger up and down her panty slit. "He would get so excited, stroking his big manly cock as he watched the two pretty girls showing him their panties."

Griffin grabbed hold of his own cock and followed her lead, her suggestion. For a brief moment he even considered speaking up. But, he knew she probably wasn't being serious and, besides, perhaps they might have some difficulty with the fact that he was invisible.

For a moment, he and Patty looked into each other's eyes, or at least he looked into hers, as she stroked his cock and she played with her slit, looking out into the night air.

Sarah though broke the spell. "Patty, stop that! Get away from that window!"

Patty let her skirt drop back down and she returned to the dresser drawer to find another pair of panties. She pulled out a pair of pink boyshorts with lacy rose trim. "I just love boyshorts. They wrap around your bottom so snugly. Here," she said, handing them over to Sarah, "put these on."

"Oh, no, no, Patty, you should put those on. You have a much better bottom than me."

Patty smiled modestly. "No I do not. Don't say such things. Do you really think so?" She looked back over her shoulder. "I think it's too chubby."

"Chubby? My gosh, Patty, you have the perkiest, firmest fanny I've ever seen. Please, be real. C'mon, you put them on."

"Well, okay," Patty said, blushing at Sarah's enthusiastic compliments of her bottom. She did in fact feel that her bottom was rather appealing. It was perhaps her best feature, but she did also feel that she could, should, lose some weight.

She reached under her skirt to grasp hold of and remove her string bikini panties. She bent way over by the waist as she pulled them down. She was purposely providing Sarah with a very flirtatious presentation of her bottom, which rose up as she bent over.

Griffin cursed his unfortunate luck that she was facing Sarah to show Sarah her bottom. If a boy was there, she would probably have poked her bottom back at him. But, then again, he realized that he should be grateful for what he was in fact seeing rather than feeling sorry for himself over what he was missing. Not too many guys would have a front row seat to this. And, besides, his angle also had its own appeal. He did like the view of seeing just the top of her split hillocks rising up beyond her back, teasingly suggesting, hinting, at how wonderful the view would in fact be from behind.

Patty took her time getting her panties off her ankles, turning and wiggling her bottom as she apparently struggled to get them untangled. She could have made it easier by first taking off her heels, but she liked having the excuse to pose her bottom longer for Sarah and, besides, she certainly wanted to be wearing her heels when she evaluated the fit of the boyshorts. Heels do help make panties look nice on your bottom.

Once she finally had them removed, she stood back up and held out the boyshorts to Sarah. "Will you help me put them on?"

Sarah smiled. Patty was such a scamp.

Griffin would certainly like to help. He let just the tip of his cock touch the curtain as he slid his fist up and down the shaft. It nicely tickled the tip. If he actually shot off onto the curtain, it might not in fact be detected, at least not immediately. The curtain moved a bit, but, again, it could just be a breeze.

Sarah knelt down to help Patty step into the panties. Patty placed a hand on Sarah's shoulder to steady herself.

When the panties were just up to her ankles Patty said, "Wait," and turned around, taking awkward little steps with the panties around her ankles, turning so that her back, or more importantly, her bottom, faced Sarah. She then bent over and flipped up her skirt, presenting her little round naked fanny right in front of Sarah's eyes. If that wasn't enough, she wiggled and waggled her bottom, ostensibly to help Sarah pull the panties up her calves and thighs.

It was a very sexy sight, and Griffin slowly, carefully, inched his way from behind the curtain, quickly shifting his right hand to his eyes to keep them well hidden. He knew he was taking a pretty big chance, as the bedroom was not large. He quietly worked his way to stand behind Patty, and Sarah, and once there he was fully rewarded for his bravery, as Patty's bottom was indeed a very endearingly cherubic sight, and with her fanny up pose, he was also greeted by the sight of her cunnie pouch peeking out between her thighs. Like Sarah, she was also hairless. Griffin wondered if it was a requirement of Delta Nu sisters to be fully shaven. Wouldn't it be so nice to see them all together on a Saturday morning, standing in line for house mother inspection, all having their naked, freshly shaven pussies checked. He squeezed hard on his cock with his left hand.

Sarah though blocked his view as she got up close to Patty's bottom to slip the boyshorts over her bottom curves. She gave Patty a few playful, affectionate pats on her bottom before she covered it up. And, she took her time making sure that it was a good snug fit, pulling the waistband up tight so that they hugged her fanny and revealed the bottoms of her cheeks. Boyshort panties were particularly sweet in that regard. It was like they were a size too small. Sarah even reached down into, in between, Patty's thighs to be sure the panties hug snugly Patty's cunnie pouch, or at least that was the ostensive purpose, as she was also feeling, fondling, and caressing Patty's pussy.

"Sarah!" Patty squealed in protest, but the big smile on her face and her giggle made it quite clear that she didn't really object. In fact, she bent over further and opened her thighs wider to give Sarah more room. "What are you doing back there?"

"I just want to be sure they fit snugly. You don't want them to chaff or anything, do you?"

"No, no, of course not," Patty sighed.

Sarah continued a bit longer to fondle and caress Patty's cunnie through the panties, as Patty whimpered with pleasure.

Griffin tried to get a better look, but he had to suddenly leap back when Sarah lost her balance and fell backward, almost crashing right into Griffin.

Patty and Sarah giggled over Sarah's misfortune. Griffin nervously shifted away from them, his heart pounding in apprehension, his dick straining with arousal.

"C'mon," Sarah said, as she got back up onto her feet. "Let's compare." She went over to Patty's large oval beveled wall mirror, turned her back to it, bent over, and tossed her skirt up over her back.

Patty cheerfully followed her over. It felt like two young girls comparing dress-up outfits before their mother's big mirror, but there was an important difference, notably evident when Patty bent over beside Sarah and tossed her skirt up over her back as well.

They both giggled like school girls as they viewed their upraised bottoms in the mirror.

Griffin felt a moment of panic as he looked into the mirror, briefly doubting Dr. Kemp's declaration that mirrors would have no impact on the effectiveness of the cloaking, like a sort of reverse-vampire thing. Actually, it wasn't at all like vampires not being able to provide a reflection. The refraction of the light in this case was quite real, and it was understandable to think that a reflection of a refraction could be quite disruptive. He carefully studied the mirror for any sign of himself. There was none (except for his eyes peaking out in two very, very small slits). He returned his attention to the two girls. When he saw them giggling at their reflected bottoms, wiggling their derrieres provocatively at the mirror, his fears washed away, and he had such an urge to finish off his masturbation right then, to go up to them and explode his cum onto their heads, their hair, and when they turned to look at what was raining down on them, where it was coming from, onto their faces. It would be so wonderfully playful and erotic. He could then suddenly dash from the room.

They wouldn't see him. They wouldn't be able to identify him. And, they certainly wouldn't conclude that some invisible guy came on their faces. Who would believe that? They wouldn't believe it themselves. They would just say that somehow they missed him, he moved so fast. That maybe he was hiding all the time beneath the bed and then suddenly, somehow, squirted his sloppy slime on their faces as he dashed by, the cum effectively preventing them from seeing him as he hurried out the door.

He began to work on his cock more vigorously, albeit being careful not to make too much noise. Frankly, he shouldn't make any noise, but the girls' laughter, talking, and giggling did drown out the sound of hand sliding up and down cock.

"You see!" Sarah asserted. "Your bottom is so much prettier than mine. Look how perky it is."

"Yes, well," Patty countered, "Yours is so much rounder and fuller. It's like a pretty blue pumpkin."

"Shut-up!" Sarah exclaimed and slapped Patty's bottom.

"Hey, stop that!" Patty responded, and gave Sarah a return slap on her bottom.

Griffin slapped his meat more vigorously, feeling himself on the verge, and then they all heard the knocking on the door.

Patty and Sarah quickly stood back up straight as the door opened and a girl peeked around the partially opened door to announce, "C'mon, c'mon!" She squealed. It was Bree Olson. Griffin recognized her. She was so incredibly pretty, and hot. She was a petite girl with long, wavy blonde hair, large brown eyes, creamy smooth skin, lovely dimples, a perky nose, and a wonderful smile. Her voice was itself a delight, so cute and feminine. He couldn't see them right now, but she also had really big tits. "You're going to miss Gossip Girl," she exclaimed and then dashed off to the next room.

"Oh my, yes," Patty exclaimed, "Blair's going to get back at Nelly tonight!"

In an amazing display of distractibility, Sarah and Patty quickly forgot about their panty party and turned their attention to the latest episode of one of their favorite television shows. Patty kicked off her heels as they dashed from the room, slamming the door behind them.

Griffin just stood there, nonplussed, holding the bag, or more accurately, his cock. He considered finishing himself off, perhaps cumming on Patty's discarded panties. That would be fun. He certainly felt like he needed to cum.

But, he also wanted his first invisible man cum to be more memorable than simply just jerking off onto a girl's panties on her bedroom floor. Heck, he had done that in his sister's room growing up. He was disappointed.

He carefully opened the door a crack and peeked out into the hallway. The hall was empty. It was safe. He slipped out of the bedroom and quietly shut the door behind him. He considered trying another room, but it was likely that all of the girls were now watching television. In any case, he was uncertain that he wanted to take any more chances. He had almost got caught a couple of times in Patty's bedroom, and it was perhaps time to return to the lab, record his notes of the experience, the experiment, and get dressed as his the cloaking wore off.

However, when back on the commons, on the way to the lab, he came upon Janice Weatherbee. His interest, his optimism, his enthusiasm for his exploration of life as the invisible man quickly returned, as did the swelling of his cock. She was so incredibly hot. Didn't he already say that about a girl? Actually, a lot of girls looked incredibly hot to him. But, right now, she looked especially hot, and his memory of her in the shower room, the memory of her naked bottom, breasts, and cunt, flooded back.

He reversed direction and followed her, closely behind. He didn't know where she was going, but he enjoyed the sight of her swaying bottom as she went.

He smiled (mouth closed), enjoying the fact that he could openly stare at her butt all the way across campus, his cock waving and weaving in the evening spring breeze. If she only knew.

He followed her all the way back to her dormitory, which was precisely in the wrong direction he should be traveling. The lab was back near the sororities and fraternities. But, it was a nice night for a stroll in the nude. He walked with some pride as his stiff cock bounced up and down as he strolled behind Janice, admiring her behind. It was like his stiff dick was leading him along, like it was magnetized by her swaying bottom.

Getting through the front door of the dorm was not difficult. The elevator though was a bit tricky. Janice was the first to get in, followed by two more girls, followed by him. There was a brief, momentary confusion for the girls as the door suddenly stopped and slid back open, apparently for no reason at all.