The Invisible (Young) Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, there was sufficient room for him. Janice was standing to the left, by the floor button panel. The two other girls were toward the back. He moved quickly to the right, pressing himself up tightly against the wall. It was a little risky, perhaps a lot risky, as he had no room to escape. But, as long as everyone remained in their current positions, and nobody else got in, he would be fine. Actually, what if someone else got on? He briefly panicked at the thought as the elevator door closed, and he was trapped in the small room.

As the elevator slowly proceeded up the shaft he kept saying to himself, 'Please, nobody else get on, nobody else get on, nobody else get on.' And, nobody did. There was actually little reason for persons to get on after they left the lobby and the mezzanine. A student could visit another student in a floor above, but that did not generate a lot of traffic, particularly as there was four elevators to choose from.

The two girls got off on the fourth floor, and as they exited the elevator Griffin pressed his cock back against his abdomen. It would not be good if they happened to brush against it as they were walking out. He almost cursed himself for having such a big erection, or at least it felt rather big in this context. There were perhaps times that was a problem.

When the door closed he was alone with Janice.

It was really kind of strange, being alone with a girl on an elevator, with her not having any knowledge of his presence. Equally important, he was stark naked. He held his breath as he felt his cock, not wanting to take a chance on her hearing his breathing in the deep silence and solitude of the elevator. For perhaps the first time in his life, he cursed the absence of elevator muzac. She though just stood there with a blank, indifferent expression, just staring at the door, waiting patiently to arrive at her floor. She was such a pretty girl. He could not wait to get into her bedroom. He softly felt his erection, considering the possibility of having it lightly touch her hand.

He followed her off the elevator onto the eighth floor of the dormitory tower, his heart beating in anticipation. But, she didn't go to her room. She instead went to the lavatory.

He paused. It was very tempting to follow her in. How many guys have wondered what actually goes on in the girls' bathroom. There could be all sorts of things to see. He might even take a pee. But, he wasn't too enamored with the idea of walking around a lavatory in his bare feet. A girls' lavatory would probably be a lot more sanitary than a boys' lavatory, but it still didn't sound too good. Plus, he wasn't actually into water sports or anything. Any, frankly, most importantly, she was probably going to the bathroom and he didn't want to violate her privacy. He would feel bad about that. He waited respectfully for her outside, dodging other girls who were coming up and down the hall.

By the time Janice returned, his cock was largely deflated. Nevertheless, he knew things would get better when he got to her room. He gleefully followed her down the hall.

His heart began to race as she unlocked her door and stepped in to turn on the light.

He dashed in behind her, before she turned to shut the door. It was actually very close. In fact, he did brush the door a bit, but it didn't seem to trouble her.

However, he probably didn't have to hurry, as she held the door open a bit to retrieve the sign on the inside doorknob. It read, "Do not disturb." She switched it to the outside knob. She pressed the button on the inside doorknob to lock it, and then shut the door.

She apparently had a roommate, which was rather apparent when he looked around and saw two twin beds. He immediately moved over to a far corner of the room, trying to distance himself from anything she might want to use or touch. Of course, being in a corner wasn't too good either. He might be literally cornered.

This bedroom wasn't nearly as cluttered, decorated, or finely furnished as Patty's, but he was much more interested in Janice than in the decor and furnishing. He had a sort of relationship with Janice, or at least he sorely wanted one.

Janice didn't provide any threat with regard to accidentally bumping into him. In fact, she went right to her bed and lay down.

Griffin's thoughts were beginning to race. Was she about to do what he was thinking, what he hoped? Was she? She was probably just going to study. That's why she hung the 'No Disturb' sign. But, why was she reclining on the bed to do that? He always just fell asleep when he tried to study that way. Maybe she was going to take a nap? No, nobody takes a nap in the evening.

Janice answered his question. She lay back comfortably in the bed and began to softly caress and fondle her breasts with her hands through her blouse.

Griffin shook his head in wonder and disbelief. This was so very cool. They were going to make a lot of money with the cloaking fluid, or at least Dr. Kemp was. Perhaps though he could convince Dr. Kemp that he manage the sales to the fraternities? He stepped up to the foot of Janice's bed so that he would have the best vantage point.

He would have to admit that he wasn't really into watching girls masturbate. It didn't really do that much for him in porno movies. He would normally just skip those scenes to get to the other stuff, the real sex.

But, this was pretty much different in very important ways. First, it was for real. Watching a girl masturbate for real, in the privacy, or presumed privacy, of her bedroom, was pretty darn cool. It was perhaps a voyeur's dream come true. Yea, a lot of voyeurs would want this cloaking cream. He wondered how they might promote it to them, without being obvious, assuming, of course, that he could in fact become a partner in its sales and production. But, he imagined he would be, once he provided Dr. Kemp with all of his fantastic ideas.

Second, it was Janice Weatherbee: the pretty, sexy, and hot, but snooty, arrogant, snobby, elitist Janice Weatherbee. If she were a girl who was actually a good friend of his, he would probably feel pretty guilty about this. It wasn't like he was watching her pee or anything, but it was a little bit of a violation of privacy, wasn't it? Actually, maybe more than just a little bit. But, he didn't feel so bad about Janice. No, being able to watch Janice diddle herself was going to be pretty darned cool. He grabbed hold of his cock and aimed it at her as she shifted one hand away from her breast down to her skirt.

She slid her hand underneath her skirt and up to her panties, up to her cunnie. She sighed deeply as she fondled a breast and pinched a nipple with one hand, and caressed and rubbed her clitoris with the other. She was not wasting any time, probably because her roommate could arrive at any moment. Her bottom began to squirm around and around on the bed, her breathing accelerating.

She removed her hand from beneath her skirt and brought it to her blouse, where she quickly undid the buttons.

Griffin smiled broadly, for a moment forgetting about his teeth. He had, of course, recently seen Janice entirely naked, but it was still pretty darned early in their new "relationship" to become jaded by the sight of her naked body, and this was more than just seeing her naked while she did her nails. She was seductively undressing before him as she pleasured herself, unbeknownst to the fact that he was standing there, right in front of her. Yes, this was going to the next level of their relationship.

Janice spread open her blouse and pulled up her rose cotton brassiere, to provide her with better access to her naked tits and nips. She did not have particularly large breasts but they were wonderfully firm. They did not even appear to lose any shape as she lay back on the bed. They were sitting up on her chest like two white coconuts, capped by very stiff and pointy stiff twigs.

She flipped up her skirt, revealing to his eyes the front "V" of her rose cotton panties. He didn't even have time to see if she had a nice camel toe, but he wasn't terribly disappointed in being denied that information, as Janice quickly pulled her pantie to the side, opening up to his eyes, once again, that deliciously shaved cunnie, which she attacked with a ruthlessly lustful vengeance, squeezing her cunnie lips together, twisting them, and then deeply rubbing, wringing, her fingers against her budding clit.

Griffin would, himself, be much gentler with a girl. He wondered if, for all these years, he had been making a mistake. Perhaps girls like you to be rougher with them, down there. In any case, Janice obviously liked it this way. He made a mental note of this, if he ever had the opportunity to pinch Janice's nipples and clit, although he had in fact given up on ever actually going on a dater with her. But, still, this could in fact be quite a bit better.

She was squeezing her tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples, and grinding her clit. He was certainly getting an education of what she liked. He suddenly realized that another commercial possibility for their ointment would be to obtain such information for boyfriends. They would probably really like knowing what their girlfriends' liked, thereby impressing them with their sexually sensitive skills, and he certainly wouldn't mind discovering this information, like a detective, for a reasonable fee. Of course, their clients would probably prefer that they make the observations themselves.

Griffin knew he was going to cum this time. His balls were already pretty well seething and smoldering, and now they were really beginning to cook, building up a pretty large gruel of steamy cum. The only question was how soon, and where. He so much wanted to spray all over Janice's writhing body.

Janice gasped, "Griffin, fuck me, fuck me real hard."

Griffin froze in shock and then quickly crouched down, out of sight, behind the base of the bed. Did he in fact have to hide? He looked down at himself. He couldn't see anything. He was still invisible. How could she see him? It must have been an auditory hallucination, a very understandable one, given the situation. But, still, it was really terribly unnerving to hear her suddenly call out to him. He wondered if auditory hallucinations were a side effect of the cloaking, or if you eventually became psychotic the more you wore it. They hadn't really been able to test for that with the animals.

Janice's voice became more desperate, more pleading. "Griffin, please, won't you please fuck me?"

He wasn't hallucinating. This was for real. Janice was pleading to be fucked by him, the same girl who brushed him aside like he was just some ugly little toad who was beneath her dignity even to acknowledge. He carefully, cautiously, stood back up, to see Janice writhing, wiggling, shuddering, groaning and moaning on her bed, pleading for him to fuck her. What the fuck?

"I'll do anything," she whispered. "I'll suck you. Make me suck you, Griffin. Make me take it all the way down till I choke. I'm sure you have such a big, fat, thick, bull cock."

Could there be some other Griffin? How many Griffins could there be at Livingston College, and how many knew Janice? Yes, he was definitely going to cum this time, and apparently she might even like him splashing his load all over her.

"I want you to cum in me, Griffin, please, please. I want to feel your cock twitch and jerk and squirt in me, filling me up with your manly cream. You have so much, so much. It'll feel so good. Oh Griffin!" she gasped, feeling herself getting real close. She flipped herself over on her stomach, raised her bottom up, and pulled down her panties, down to her thighs, revealing to his eyes that lovely round bottom and cunnie mound. She slid one finger up into her cunt. Her other hand came around from the other side and slid down the crack of her butt until she found the other hole, which she began to caress and tickle with the tip of her finger.

It all seemed so terribly absurd, so terribly unrealistic. How could this possibly be true? How could this possibly be happening? Janice, who treated him like a turd, masturbating to the fantasy of him fucking her. Actually, more than just fucking her, she wanted him to abuse her (which he was more than willing to do). But, then again, which was more unrealistic, being invisible or having the stuck-up Janice masturbate to fantasies about him? The latter was certainly much more believable than the former, wasn't it? If he could believe his invisibility, he shouldn't certainly believe in this. He really shouldn't be so judgmental.

"Please don't fuck me there, Griffin," Janice pleaded, continuing to caress her anus while she fingered her cunt, which was now making all sorts of slushy slurpy sounds, as her finger plunged in and out while her thumb continued to work on her clit. "I can't do that, Griffin. I've never done it there. It's too embarrassing. Please! Don't even look!" She gasped, "That's my poopy hole. It's just so naughty and nasty and dirty."

Yes, it was, but it was also so very cool, sexy, and hot. He resumed stroking his cock with a renewed vengeance. This was better than any fantasy he could have imagined.

"And, you're just so terribly too big, Griffin. You'll hurt me if you put it in there. It'll never fit. I've never had a penis, a cock, so big, so manly."

Her bottom writhed, her hips humped up and down on her finger.

His hand plunged up and down his shaft, ignoring entirely the sounds he made as he was pretty much being drowned out.

"No, no, no!" She squealed, as she shoved the other finger up her butt. "Please, stop, Griffin. Stop, stop, this is so humiliating, so wrong, shameful! Griffin up my butt! No, no, no, you're just so big, so embarrassing! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Please don't make me cum this way!"

He now understood it. She liked being embarrassed, degraded, used, and abused, and what better person to inflict such humiliation than him. Was it really so surprising that a woman who enjoyed debasing others would harbor such dark fantasies herself? And, what would be more debasing and demeaning than for the guy who fucks her up the butt to be him, Griffin, the little toad.

"No, please don't do that. Don't cum on me, Griffin. That's so degrading. Please don't squirt your sticky, hot, slimy slop on me. Please, please. I'll swallow it, I'll swallow it. I promise I will, just don't squirt it on me."

Yes, he would most definitely cum tonight. He would spray his load all over her butt and then dash from the room. His balls pulled tight against him.

She would see the door open as he left but she would not see him, although perhaps it would help her climax if she thought it was him. Maybe he should say something? He looked down at his cock, or at least where it was, smiling at the thought of seeing it's load gush and spray onto her jutting ass. Yes, she would in fact really like this. Imagine having the reality suddenly enter your fantasy in the midst of a climax. Just as you were about to cum, thinking about a very special girl taking it in her mouth, she suddenly appears in your room, her mouth wrapped around your cock. What could be better than that?

He looked down to watch his cum jettison from his cock onto her butt, as he knew he was just about there. But, his smiled quickly disappeared when he realized that he could indeed see something, something more than just his cum. The cloaking was wearing off!

It didn't just suddenly lose its effectiveness. That was fortunate. The negative refraction deteriorates slowly, first evident by an odd distortion of light. It was very much like how the Predator would occasionally appear in that movie, of the same name: a sort of wavy, odd distortion of light, as if perhaps something was merged with the environment but one couldn't precisely make it out.

Griffin felt his breathing stop, and panic sweep over him. This was not good. No, this was bad; real, real bad. What an idiot! He might like Janice to suddenly appear in his bedroom fantasy, her mouth wrapped around his cock, but he seriously doubted that Janice would react the same way, with him suddenly appearing naked at the end of her bed, his stiff dick spurting out loads of cum. He had been out much too long. He should have gone directly back to the lab after the sorority house, but he had gotten greedy or, more accurately, horny. His cock, like the divining rod that it was, had led him to Janice's bedroom, drawn by the magnetism of her butt, and he had lost complete track of time.

No, he would not cum, not tonight, not now. There was no way he was going to shoot his load with the risk of actually being seen, being recognized, as the cloaking wore further away.

He quickly backed his way over to the bedroom door and carefully, very quietly, undid the lock, and slowly opened the door. He slipped out into the hallway, took one last look at the writhing, gasping, pleading Janice, plunging one finger in and out of her ass while the other continued to work her clit.

He didn't shut the door. He left it wide open. He wouldn't be able to cum on her butt, not this night, not this time. But, he would at least have the last laugh. If someone came down the hall, Janice would present quite a sight and, even if nobody did, it would certainly confuse and concern her when she rolled back over to see the door wide open.

He rapidly made his way down the hall, but not to the elevator. He could not take a chance on the elevator. Many persons would be getting on to go down to the first floor, and the visual distortion was worsening. He would be readily evident to anyone on the elevator. He made his way instead to the stairs.

Fortunately, nobody ever seemed to use the stairs. Why get all that exercise when you don't have to? He moved quickly down the stairs, all the way down eight flights of stairs. He was breathing hard, his feet were making a tremendous amount of noise and he felt perspiration forming on his brow, adding more signs of his presence, which made him feel even more nervous, made him perspire even more.

When he got to the main floor he slowly pushed open the door to the lobby. It was largely empty, as it was now pretty late. But, the security guard was there.

Still, the guard was facing toward the front and wasn't paying much attention to anything going on behind him. His job was to screen people entering the dorm, not leaving it. And, besides, he actually wasn't even watching the door. He was instead reading a comic book. The story concerned Barry Allen, a police scientist who gained super-speed powers after a shelf filled with various chemicals was struck by lightning and bathed him with a super concoction. The security guard liked to collect comics. The job of a security guard was terribly, terribly boring. He was supposed to just sit there and stare at the same thing minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day. It was almost like he wanted something to happen, some kind of excitement to at least wake him up.

And, Griffin gave it to him. He dashed from the stairwell, across the lobby, and banged out through the front door.

The security guard yelled, "Hey!" and leaped from his chair, charged out the door, and ran after him. Or, actually, was it a "him"? He wasn't even sure what he saw, if anything. It all happened so fast. It was like just a blur, just like Flash, the guy in the comic book. He didn't know what to think. In any case, now that he was outside of the building, in the dark of night, he couldn't see "him," or whomever or whatever it was.

Griffin had dashed into the darkest corner he could find as soon as he exited the dorm. The darker it was, the less refraction that was needed. On the other hand, the less light there was, the less light that could be refracted, and the more easily he could in fact be seen. The cloaking had no effect whatsoever in pitch dark, but nobody could see you any way if it was in fact pitch dark. In any case, being in the dark was a natural cloak, and he quickly, very quickly, stole his way back across campus to the laboratory, his dick wilting and his balls aching.