The Invisible (Young) Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice was, in any case, not paying particular attention to Ms. Thompson's panties. Her eyes had remained closed due in large part to their being covered in splashes and splats of sperm. "Ms. Thompson," she exclaimed as she sat up, when she felt that there were no further globs arriving, "Do you have a handkerchief, or something?"

Ms. Thompson opened her own eyes at the sound of the request. Janice was sitting up, her back to her, and so she couldn't see precisely why Janice needed a handkerchief, but her face was probably pretty messy with her juices. She smiled at the thought of Janice's face being covered in her slick pussy slush.

"No, I think not. I like the sheen it provides to your cheeks. It's really very lovely. Now, pull up your panties and get to your next class. You don't want to be late."

Janice could feel that she had a lot more than just a sheen to her cheeks but, again, one did not argue with a professor over matters such as this, or at least not with Professor Thompson. Her face was so drenched that she couldn't even open one eye and she could just barely squint with the other. However, she got onto her feet, Griffin's cum dripping off her cheek and chin onto the floor. She pulled up her panties, picked up her books from the coffee table, not noticing the fact that the professor's panties were gone, made her way awkwardly to the office door, and flipped open the lock.

She hesitated before stepping out, providing Griffin with the opportunity to get through the door. Janice was going to turn to say goodbye, but she decided she didn't want to give Ms. Thompson the satisfaction of seeing how thoroughly she had sprayed her face. She did have at least some self-respect.

Ms. Thompson, though, would have none of that. As she was brushing off her skirt, she said, "Let me see how pretty you look, Janice."

Janice reluctantly turned to face Ms. Thompson, whose eyes widened in shock and surprise. The thick white drops, drips, and puddles on Janice's face were clearly not from her. She knew full well what they must be, but they couldn't be. She was stunned speechless.

Janice didn't wait for Ms. Thompson's derisive comments. She turned away and hurried from the office to head for the first available ladies room, a boy's ejaculate dripping and dropping from her face.

Fortunately it wasn't too far away, but she attracted quite a few looks as soon as she was in the hallway. Some persons giggled, some appeared to be shocked, others looked disgusted.

Janice knew she probably looked a mess, but she had figured it would only look like she got her face all wet, perhaps from a broken drinking fountain or something. Why were there such strong reactions to her appearance? She wiped some of it away with her fingers, and then realized, as Ms. Thompson had done, that it wasn't Ms. Thompson that had squirted on her. It was too thick, gooey, and white, and when she took a little taste, she recognized what it was.

At about the same time, Ms. Thompson noticed her panties were missing.

This was a very strange day, indeed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I so hope that you liked it! If you have any comments or suggestions, I would certainly be happy to hear them. In any case, please do take the time to vote.