The Jewel of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her husband's cock back into her mouth and sucked him deep down into her throat. She surprised herself, she's never been able to do that before. Carl isn't huge, but he is big, perhaps eight and a half inches and not too thick although he did seem to be bigger than she remembered. She made those throat gurgling sounds as she expelled him and worked his cock with her fist looking at it carefully and realizing that it had indeed grown larger, how was that possible she thought. She wasn't even concerned that Carl might be upset over her confession, if that's what it was.

Carl looked down at his wife as she pulled his cock from her throat. She'd never been able to do that before, though she'd tried many times in the early years of their marriage. "Damn," he thought, and now she's telling him that she had lesbian sex with one of her subordinates. "When did she get so kinky?" He smiled, looking down at her he pulled her up and began to unzip her dress skirt and let it fall to the floor. She surprised him by not having any panties on. He felt her pussy, she was wet. He shoved his cock into her and she gasped as she held on to the railing as looked out over the great room. Carl began fucking her slowly as she squeezed him as tight as she could.

"You know, I should be upset over this, but strangely I'm not." He began to increase his speed and Dee moaned, he was reaching all her special spots.

"You might be interested to learn that I did a little research of my own. After Sarah and I had dinner, we went out for a quick drink and then to her apartment and fucked each other's brains out."

By now Carl had picked up considerable speed and was fucking Dee as fast as he could and she was getting louder as she realized that he'd cheated on her with another candidate for their pending threesome. She too, found it hard to be angry. She liked Sarah and she was imagining her naked now and Carl fucking her as she ate her pussy.

It was all too much and they both came simultaneously, Carl roared and Dee screamed. A few moments later, they were ready for more. Dee did an acrobatic move that allowed her to reverse herself without Carl removing his cock from her pussy. He was still hard. He pulled open her blouse pulling it off and as she opened her bra from the front and her amazing tits popped forward. They were firm and her nipples hard and standing out about a half inch, her areoles pink and crinkly.

"Careful", Carl said, "You could put someone's eye out with those things." He leaned forward and began to suck on one and Dee squealed with delight. Carl then picked her up and began fucking her again as she wrapped her legs around him. She wasn't a small woman, and Carl had never attempted to lift her in years, let alone fuck her as he carried her around the house. At first, he was amazed by this feat of strength, but soon it was only the pleasure he was deriving as Dee bounced on his cock.

Dee was screaming and she reached up and literally ripped his shirt from his chest. It was a new shirt, but she shredded off his body like it was made of paper. Carl was humpping her faster now and Dee was delighted her large tits bounced obscenely as they old married coupled fucked. They were sweating and screaming as they both came again. Juice was running down his legs as Dee continued to bounce on his cock.

Carl carried them to the bed and they both crashed together and kissed passionately, then swung into a sixty-nine. Carl had never eaten Dee's pussy after he'd fucked her. She was eager to taste herself on her husband's cock, after her afternoon with Joy and marveled at the difference.

After they cleaned themselves using each other's mouth and tongue they began to discuss what's been happening over the last several days.

Agreeing that some major changes had occurred, although they didn't understand how or why. They seemed to be growing younger and stronger. Desiring sex many time more often than ever before. And didn't seem to mind if the other found pleasure without them.

Dee asked if this meant that they were free to fuck anyone they wished as unemotionally as if she were asking him what he wanted for dinner. Then told him that she invited Joy over Saturday night to play with them.

Smiling, Carl thought of fucking other women, he quickly made a list of all the women that had been hitting on him over the years. He then thought he'd like to see Dee with them. As their discussion continued, they couldn't ignore the fact that this wasn't like them at all, but were eager to see where this would lead. It was then that Carl noticed a light coming from his office. That was odd, he got up removed the remains of his torn shirt and tucked his cock back into his pants and walked into his office.

From the desk draw there was a bright light coming from it. Dee came into the room just as Carl opened the drawer and a blinding light filled the room. Covering their eyes, the room slowly began to dim, but was still as bright as if he'd turned on the overhead light.

Carl reached into the drawer and pulled the opal from the velvet bag, squinting until the light dimmed again. They both watched and the blue lightning flash and erupt from the black clouds within the jewel.

Morning came and both Dee and Carl were still looking at the display within the opal. If it hadn't been for the phone ringing and breaking their trance, who knows how long they'd have been staring into the opal.

Carl pulled Dee with him as they walked naked back to their bedroom. He didn't remember taking his pants off. He answered the phone and was surprised to hear Sarah's voice asking him if everything was alright, he was late for his class and she was concerned. She began to ask if last night caused a rift between he and Dee. Carl looked at the clock. It was after ten. Dee picked up her cell and noticed that she had several texted messages. Her court hearing was at eleven. If she didn't hurry she'd be late.

"Carl, we need to get to our jobs, but something strange is happening and we need to talk about it. I can get out of the office shortly after the hearing is over. That may be around three, and you meet me near the campus. We need to talk."

Agreeing with his wife, she ran into the shower as Carl asked Sarah to tell his student teacher to take over and he'd be in as soon as he could. As he hung up the phone, Dee came out of the bathroom after a quick shower and began to throw on clothing. She was distressed because none of the bras she tried on seemed to fit properly, they seemed too tight and small, she complained to her husband.

"Ah, honey there's probably a good reason for that," he said as he pointed to her naked breasts. She looked at him then her breasts. They seemed larger. She rushed to mirror and held her tits. "Damn it!" She didn't have time for this. Her tits seemed to have grown a full cup size overnight. She was already a D cup, now she was at least a double D. She was going to have improvise, she went into her closet and began throwing clothes around until she found what she was looking for, she'd have to go braless, but she could hide most of it. Her cleavage was monstrous, she need to be careful she was going to be in court after all.

Carl laughed at her predicament until she pointed out that he looked like a cross between Lou Ferrigno and John Holmes in their prime. She laughed and kissed him goodbye. She ran down the stairs like a teenage, her heels in her hands.

What was she talking about, Carl wondered and strolled into the bathroom and was nearly floored when he saw his reflection in the full-length mirror. She was right. He looked like a body builder, what was most impressive was his legs, then he saw what was swinging between them was now almost ten inches long flaccid. "Shit!" Now he was the one struggling to find clothes to fit his new dimensions.

He arrived on campus dressed in clothing a little more formal than he normally would dress for class. But other than that, no one would notice his new dimensions. His student teacher, Maxx had things well in hand. He was a grad student and well prepared. He waved at Carl seeing him enter the hall, but Carl signaled that he was doing fine and he'd talk after class was done.

Sarah had an open period so he crossed the hall and found her sitting at her desk making notes in her PowerPoint presentation. They kissed quickly, letting her know things were fine and asked if she would still be coming by the house Saturday. She'd thought over what he'd proposed about a threesome and decided that she couldn't do it. She just wasn't into women. She was going to ask if he could just see her occasionally until she was able to get over her crush. But, when he looked into her eyes and asked, she didn't hesitate and asked what time and if she could bring anything.

Asking if she could come by around five, he'd have some steaks on the grill and she agreed. He kissed her more passionately and longer and left her pussy dripping. What had she just agreed to? She looked and saw that she had make plans for Saturday at the same time. She wasn't sure what she'd do. But she was definitely not eating pussy, Saturday or any other night. She'd fuck Carl and Dee could watch if she liked.

They met at Farmer Boys on West Tropical Parkway, it was their favorite hamburger joint and had a very good menu of other foods. Dee laughed when she saw what Carl was wearing. "What the matter honey, had trouble finding clothes to wear?"

"Careful Jugs or this nickname may stick!" Carl retorted.

She frowned, "You wouldn't!" feinting dread. Then she got serious. "Carl what's happening to us."

"As far as I can tell, plenty. We're getting younger and stronger. No one would believe our age if we told them. Our libidos are on overdrive, as far as I can tell we both can't seem to get enough sex. By the way, I asked Sarah to come by at five is that okay?"

"Carl!" Dee yelled, then imagined Sarah naked and smiled. "I'll call Joy and ask her if she could make it, too. Five sounds fine. We can cook, you can do some steaks..."

"Dee," Carl interrupted. "I see my point is clear."

She blushed deeply, Carl was right, they were turning into sex maniacs.

Carl continued his hypothesis. There had to be some transformational properties in the black opal they found. He wanted to study it but every time they looked at it they fell into a trance. He'd have to figure a way to prevent that from occurring and see if he could find some answers. He took his lovely wife's hand, gone were the wrinkles and aging skin, she looked closer to thirty than sixty-five.

"How about we go home and see if we can learn something about this gem." Carl asked.

"Sounds good to me, but first we need to go shopping for bras for me and larger clothes for you." Dee said. Carl left a tip although they didn't really order anything.

They planned on meeting at Downtown Summerlin Mall, traffic on the 215 was light, but Dee had a lead foot. The city and Clark County were cracking down on speeding on this particular stretch of the 215, it was inevitable that Dee would get pulled over for speeding.

Stopping in the center divider, she decided to see if her new assets could get her out of a ticket. She unbuttoned the top two buttons and cleavage was abundant. The cop walked up to the Mercedes and asked for license and registration, which Dee had ready. She was prepared to jiggle the twins and see if she could get away with a warning. But was surprised to see the cop was a woman. She had a no nonsense way about her and was about to write the ticket when Dee asked her if she could get away with a warning.

The woman cop hesitated, "I could but you were going pretty fast." She leaned into the window of the sedan and ogled Dee's girls. "Perhaps if you could show me more of your assets, I'll think about it."

"Well what do you know," Dee thought, the cop's gay. "Sure officer." Dee unbuttoned two more buttons and her breasts popped free. "Oops. I didn't mean to expose myself." Dee was embarrassed. She really didn't mean to do that. Perhaps her breasts had grown some more?

"I see..." the cop said and began writing the ticket.

"Wait, you asked to see more," Dee pleaded as she buttoned up again. "Don't write that ticket."

The cop stopped again and said okay. She handed Dee back her license and registration. "Slow down, or next time your going to get a ticket for real, and by the way, nice rack!"

"That was odd," Dee thought as she pulled safely into traffic and drove a few more miles exiting at Sahara Ave.

She found Carl waiting for her and explained why she was late. He agreed that was odd behavior indeed. They split up headed for the stores the two stores, Dee to American Eagle Outfitters, and Carl to 4ever Men. They'd never been into either store, but knew that they catered to younger clientele, since they were getting younger they wanted to fit in.

After forty-five minutes they returned to where they met. Dee had a few bras and some interesting stories and Carl had a few shirts and slacks that fit him better. Their home was about five minutes away. When they arrived home, Dee stripped off her clothing and was surprised to find like her husband her body did change again. She still had big tits and a fine ass, but her abs were almost washboard and her waist had shrunk to almost twenty-five inches, according to her measuring tape. Flexing she could clearly see well defined muscles. She called Carl in and showed him and he whistled shaking his head, "Damn baby, I didn't think you could look any better, but damn."

"Oh really, well look at this." Dee said as she pulled her panties off and showed him her pussy. Two things were immediate clear, her pussy was bald and it looked years younger, which of course fit her new body. "What the fuck! If I get any younger, I'll have a cherry that will need popping."

Carl laughed but knew they needed to find out what was happening and see if it could be stopped. "You think you have problems," he said and pulled down his pants, it looked like he had a snake hanging from his groin. It was easily ten inches and he was only semi-hard.

"I know we need to finger this out, and we will baby." Carl said, "But first I need to lick that bald pussy of yours so that I can concentrate on this situation. You don't mind do you?"

"Only if I can see how much of that bat I can take up my almost virgin pussy when your done." They met at the bed and began exploring their enhanced younger bodies. Erect Carl was now twelve inches and almost as thick as Dee's arm. She tried and failed to deep throat him, but promised not to give up. Her pussy was tight and could almost take his entire length. They fucked for almost two hours trying every position they could think of and probably invented a few new ones, while each cumming several times. Both had the stamina of an athlete. But soon it was time to stop and investigate the strange jewel.

Carl's plan was to set his iPhone 8 plus to chime after two minutes unless he turned it off, Dee was to stay in the other room keeping an eye on the clock. She was to wear dark sunglasses and rescue him if he wasn't answering her calls.

Carl too wore dark glasses, he hoped that whatever the gem was doing to them was due to the light it was emitting. He walked into his office, the gem was where he left it, on the desktop. It seemed to be asleep it was emitting no light. Carl set his iPhone down and started the timer. He picked up the jewel and began to examine it again. Clouds looked the same and the bolts of lightning were in a different pattern but not moving. Turning the gem over he saw the same thing, but in reverse. That was normal. The timer sounded and he reset it and continued.

Dee called out and he answered immediately telling her he was fine and he thought the glasses helped but he didn't know for sure as the jewel seemed to be asleep. He peaked over his glasses and he saw the clouds begin to move and the lightning flashed. He froze staring at the gem until his alarm went off and he lowered the glasses. He put the gem back in the velvet bag and into his desk drawer. Dee called out again just as Carl walked back into the bedroom.

Dee was laying naked on the bed, her fingers in her pussy and sucking a big nipple from her left tit. "Sorry honey, I'm beginning to think that that rock has turned me into a bimbo. I can hardly think of anything but sex. We agreed that we could fuck other people right, because I don't know if I can get through the day without fucking someone."

Carl was beginning to worry about his wife. She could retire early if necessary, but she was an attorney, if she couldn't think without being fucked constantly, she'd have to quit.

"We didn't agree to that, let's see how Saturday goes and take it from there. Did you remember to invite Joy?" Carl asked his wife as he got into bed with her and she pulled his cock from out of his pants. She was just going to swallow him when she realized that she hadn't called Joy to confirm. Images of their evening together flooded her mind. Joy was her first female lover, her first taste of pussy, she had to have more. Letting Carl's cock fall she grabbed her iPhone and punched the paralegal's number. Joy answered on the first ring.

"Hey lover, I was hoping you'd call. Are we still on for Saturday?" Joy asked.

"Yes," Dee replied, her left hand falling between her legs as she resumed playing with her pussy, as Carl watched, he'd never seen her like this. He was aroused by it and concerned. "We're having dinner at five, I'll text you the address. I'm not sure if I'll be in tomorrow. So, I'll see you Saturday if not.

"Kay." Joy said, "looking forward to it, lover. Bye for now."

Dee was really aroused; her fingers were wet and her nipples hard. Carl was erect from watching his wife finger herself and by thoughts of watching her with another woman. "Here, let me." He said and pulled her by her legs and began eating her wet pussy as she moaned. She pulled him near and began sucking on his cock, forming a sixty-nine. She didn't know how she'd make it through the day tomorrow, but she'd figure something out. She had to.

They ate each other into a satisfying conclusion, Dee was getting better at taking his enhanced cock down her throat, and swallowing the huge volume of juice he produced. Carl never grew tired of licking his wife through the multiple climaxes. When they decided to stop, they were winded and gasping to catch their breathe, Carl's face and hair were wet from Dee's juices, as if he'd just stepped out of the shower. He got up and lumbered into the bathroom.

Being unaccustomed to his new dimensions, every time Carl saw his reflection it startled him. He'd always worked out and keep himself in shape. There may have been a time when he wanted to have these kind of muscles, but that was many years ago. Recently he'd be satisfied to maintain a set of washboard abs, pecs, strong arms and shoulders. If he had his choice of body types, he'd have chosen one of an Olympic swimmer over a body builder. He smiled at the new reflection and it smiled back.

As much as he didn't want to admit it. Having a twelve-inch cock wasn't as much fun as it sounded. He'd be happy to have something a little larger than his original seven inches. He thought that eight inches was plenty big enough.

Why was this damn jewel doing these things to their bodies, it was indeed a mystery?

While Dolores had fallen asleep while sucking her one of her large nipples, Carl thought he'd take another crack at trying to solve the mystery of the black opal. He was sitting at his desk shirtless, because he had already ruined three shirts as they ripped from his new physique. As before, he had his iPhone ready and dark glasses. He pulled the opal out of the velvet bag and examined it again looking for clues. Carefully he turned it in his hand. He thought he saw something different, but the dark glasses weren't allowing him to focus clearly. He looked just under the lenses to see if he could identify what captured his attention.