The Jewel of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His alarm sounded and Carl realized that it happened again. He was caught in the damn thing's hypnotic trance. Good thing he'd taken this precaution, with Dee sleeping he could have been there for hours. He spent another hour looking at the gem hoping to discover its secrets and then gave up.

It was late, he figured he'd use the bathroom and retire for the night. Again, he was startled when he saw his reflection. He was no longer looking like a body builder, but more like an Olympic swimmer, no he had a body like Michael Phelps. That was awesome! He looked into his shorts and his cock wasn't as big, he stroked it a few times and it indeed had become smaller, easily eight or nine inches erect he figured.

The jewel is a "Wishing Gem!" He realized that he hedged a like on the size he wished his cock to be, although eight inches was plenty, he didn't want to be out done by other guys and secretly wanted to be under ten inches as so not to be too big to scare off the new partners he anticipated fucking. He flexed in the mirror, all he was missing was the twenty-three gold medals and four more inches of height.

Carl strolled into his bedroom, Dee had switched tits, had her hand between her legs and snoring softly. He moved her hand aside and began licking her until she began to stir.

"Hmm...are you ready to fuck some more?" She asked as she found his erect cock. She didn't seem to notice that is was a few inches shorter as she stroked.

"As tempting as that is," he shuddered as she took him into her mouth and began to moan around it like the bimbo she was becoming, "I've figured it out, Dee. I know how the gem works. Look at me."

He reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth and the remaining part of her once sharp mind looked him over. He was no longer looking like a muscle-bound jock, but much leaner with smaller muscles. "What did you do? I like this look much better. She looked down at his erect cock, licked her lips, "Your cock is smaller too, not as intimidating, but still a whopper!"

Carl explained to his wife what she needed to do, ten minutes later they were in his office ready to make the necessary adjustments. They both sat still as Carl removed the jewel from the velvet bag. He placed it in Dee's hand and smiled.

She removed her glasses, looked at the gem. Three minutes later, Carl put the glasses back on her face and Dee came out of the trance.

"Well..." Carl asked his beautiful wife.

Her eyes fluttered for a moment and then she announced. "Bolam v Friern Hospital Management Committee! That could work!" She became very excited and animated. "Yes. That indeed would work." Carl took the stone from her hands and put it back in the velvet bag and into his desk drawer.

Still completely naked, Dee sprang to her feet with the agility of a twenty-year-old, her large firm breasts quaked on her thin muscular frame, she frowned, but continued to talk about the famous legal case. Bolam v Friern Hospital Management Committee [1957] is an English tort law case that lays down the typical rule for assessing the appropriate standard of reasonable care in negligence cases involving skilled professionals.

She continued until Carl interrupted her and asked questions about what she'd wished. Dee told him that not only did she wish that she get back her sharp legal mind, but that it would be five times sharper and that she'd have a photographic memory. Additionally, she wished that her tits were back to their original size and that she's have the body of a beach volleyball player. She noticed that her breasts had gotten smaller, but not as small as she'd wished.

Carl didn't tell her that he'd wished that they would be only slightly larger than before, knowing that she'd want them smaller. He surmised too that since the jewel was his, he could overrule Dee's wishes. That was now confirmed.

She was so animated now that although she needed a good night's sleep to be fresh for the morning's court appearance, it would take a while for her to relax enough.

Taking by the hand, he led her back to bed. She was still talking and very excited. He kissed her. She stopped and they enjoyed a very passionate kiss and her breathing slowed. When they broke the kiss she began speaking again, just as excitedly.

He looked at her and began rubbing her tits, taking one into his mouth. Her nipples were hard, red and crinkled. He loved her nipples and knew how much it turned her on to suck on them. They were directly linked to her pussy. It wasn't long before she was moaning. She was one of those rare women that could actually cum from breasts stimulation. She shuddered as a small quake of arousal passed through her. Dee pulled his hand to her other tit, "Samantha", she whispered.

Carl had actually named her tits. The right one was Samantha, the left Serena, it goes back to their childhood days watching the sitcom "Bewitched" and Elizabeth Montgomery. Like most guys Carl was enchanted with the actress and Dolores bore a slight resemblance to Montgomery. So, one night during their sex play Carl referred to her proud breasts as the girls and on a whim named them. It stuck and they often referred to them by name.

He started on Sam, and a few minutes Dee was shrieking as she came. "It's late baby, and you need your sleep so that you can be Gloria Allred in court tomorrow." Carl said. Dee was tired and now relaxed enough to drift to sleep and she did.

The next morning, she was amazing in court. She successfully got the plaintiffs case thrown out, but got punitive damages and court fees paid. It was a very successful day. There were celebrations in the office. Dolores' firm had a very good pay day and avoided the cost of going to trial. Dee looked stunning in her best suit and many eyes were on her admiring the old lady of the firm wondering how she managed to look so young. Joy too, noticed that her boss seemed to look amazing. Even the age wrinkles she noticed during their intimate time together, makeup couldn't hide that. Thinking of their time together, she was getting moist between her legs. There was no time that she'd be able to get Dee alone, until tomorrow and she eagerly looked forward to that time.

Meanwhile on the campus of UNLV, Carl was in his office doing the manual update of grades and reading over a few of his student's papers, when Sarah slipped in and closed the door.

"Carl," she began leaning on the closed oak door, "I don't think I can do it. I have never been with another woman. I am into men, you in particular. You don't know this but I've had a crush on you since we first met. I understand if you don't want it to go any further, because of this. I don't want to come between you and Dolores." She used his wife's formal name. She was nervous and spoke in hush tones. Not that anyone could hear, but the last thing she needed was a scandal.

Rising from his desk and taking off his glasses he crossed the floor quickly and took the young woman into his arms. She didn't resist. "Sarah, you always like to do new things, think of this as just a new thing. If you don't like it, then don't repeat it. Dee and I are considering opening our marriage. If we do, then seeing you will be no problem. But, if we don't then I won't. I will honor Dee's wishes.

"Think of it as a new thing?" Sarah repeated. She really wanted to be with Carl again, even if it was for just one more time. She had to have him just once more. Then, if she had to she could give him up, she hoped. "If I don't like it then I could just quit. Don't do it again." She paraphrased Carl's words aloud.

Carl pushed her away from their tight embrace and held her at arm's length, "I'll tell you what, baby, as a warm up for tomorrow night's fun, I'll let you suck my cock for a while. Will that be alright?"

Sarah was acting strangely, and she didn't realize it. She'd agreed with anything Carl asked of her. Immediately believed that Carl was right. To get her in the mood, she'd suck his cock for a little while. Then she'd see what she'd be missing out on. "Okay," she agreed, falling to her knees and worked Carl's belt. When she opened his pants, his cock flopped out and slapped her in the face. "It's bigger than I remembered," she thought and wrapped her hands around it and began to pay homage to it.

He didn't know the effect he was having on Sarah, he thought they'd known each other long enough, (although not intimately) for some harmless kidding. "You don't want to miss out on getting this cock in all your holes, Sarah. You'll not only come tomorrow, but your going to be surprised that you love pussy. You're going to love the taste and sharing me with Dee."

She didn't answer, her mouth was full of this wonderful cock. She had to have more. "I might be surprised that I love eating pussy. That way I can share Carl with Dee." She realized as she bobbed her head up and down. "That makes sense."

She was getting worked up herself and did her best to swallow as much as she could of the huge cock. But he was simply too big, so she used her tiny hands to twist it while she concentrated on the mushroom head, while she imagined what pussy tasted like. "Would Dee really let her eat her pussy and play with Carl? I wonder if she's shaven down there. It can become smelly if she'd hairy. Most women do some grooming, don't they?"

She began to remember all the locker room pussies she'd seen in the last few years. She was active at the local gym and occasionally used the one here on campus, one of the perks of being the faculty. As she took inventory, she began to focus on all the images she'd seen and it was getting her more aroused. She did know they didn't have a lot of time.

Carl was now fucking her face and he was getting close, according to the encouragement he was giving her. In her mind she was now reviewing all the images and looking at the amount of hair they possessed. She wasn't surprised that most of the younger women, had shaved bald while the older women and those her age keep a closely cropped landing strip. She didn't stop there but began focusing on the images, some women had large protruding lips while others had only small lips. She laughed to herself as she thought of a vulva referred to as a taco. "Hmmm...I love tacos." Her thoughts were interrupted by Carl telling her he was going to cum.

Bracing herself, Carl sprayed her tongue and tonsils with his man juice. "Mmmm...I love the taste of his cum. Okay, so I'm going to have to eat some pussy to get more of this delicious cum. She made sure to swallow all his cum and pulled herself up while Carl put his cock back in his pants. He opened the door, "So, we'll see you tomorrow?"

Sarah smiled, "Damn straight!" she thought. "Okay, I'll come. "Again, and again, I hope!" She tried not to sound too eager.

~~~

Saturday was a buzz of activity. Carl and Dee worked together getting the house presentable for guest, not that it needed much cleaning, just a little attention to dusting and a quick vacuum here and there. Then it was off to the market to shop for food and wine. While out, Dee couldn't help but shop for new clothes particularly for today. Then on a whim, Carl suggested they stop at the new Adam and Eve retail store for a few things to spice up the evening.

As they moved through the store, Carl began to think about how only a week ago neither he or Dee could have been dragged into a store such as this. What had changed? He didn't dwell on it, but he knew in his gut that their recent behavior was far different than any time during their almost forty years together. He'd never cheated on Dee until recently and she never cheated on him. Before he knew it, Dee had picked up all sorts of toys, including double headed dildos, a strap on, two big black realistic looking cocks and a couple of wands. Before she was done she picked out a few DVDs that featured group sex.

As he paid for the merchandise he wondered more about opening their marriage. He'd never been with a woman of color, he knew many and he was curious.

When they arrived home all that remained was cooking the steaks, making a salad and washing the new toys. Dee put them in the dishwasher and went to shower and change. In the shower she made a snap decision to shave her pussy bald. She always thought that it made grown women look like children, but for some reason, she thought, "The hell with it. Tonight's about trying new things."

Although tempted to join her, Carl waited for her finish her shower before taking his, while she did girly stuff to get ready. Carl checked the temperature outside. It had been a mild day, temperatures in the low eighties which meant eating outdoors under the patio and taking a swim in the pool may be on the agenda.

The door bell rang and Dee went to answer it. She found both women standing on the porch, one holding a bottle of wine and a six pack while the other had a covered dish of some sort of dessert. Both were dressed in sexy casual clothes. Joy looked radiant, Sarah looked beautiful, but a little nervous. Carl hadn't told her that another woman would be joining them.

(To be continued.)