The Jewel of Desire

Story Info
Husband & wife find a jewel that changes them.
13.5k words
4.71
108.6k
161

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thought I'd try something new. I'm attempting to self-edit. Hope I caught all the errors. Enjoy.

*****

It was what they did to relax, they've been doing it for decades, hiking through the desert mountains outside of Las Vegas where they'd lived almost as long as they'd been married. Now in their middle sixties, considering retirement, Carl and Dolores Newman, married almost forty years found joy in the simplest things. Unlike many couples their age, they kept themselves in good shape, by hiking and playing sports like tennis and soccer. Although their active lifestyle allowed them to looked to be in their forties, there was only so much you could do to stave off the ravages of old age, and both were beginning to feel their age.

They'd been exploring for hours, one of their favorite caves. And it was during their rest period, as they drank and nibbled on granola bars they heard the distinct sound of wood breaking and the two found themselves falling through an old sealed off mine shaft. Fortunately, the fall wasn't long and they avoided sharp rocks as they tumbled about forty feet below. Unfortunately, they both were knocked unconscious. Hours later, Carl began to stir. He couldn't see anything in the dark, but he remembered he'd been holding his FlashlightZ BEACON. Although it was a little pricy, it was the best flashlight on the market, ultra-bright rechargeable LED. He felt along the cave floor, it couldn't have gotten too far. He heard Dolores cough and switch on her flashlight, just as Carl found his and turned it on.

"Dee, are you alright?" He asked as he too coughed from the dusty cavern they found themselves in.

"Yeah, babe. I think we are extremely lucky, this could have been a lot worst." She shined her beam up the sloop they tumbled down. It wouldn't be easy, but she seemed sure they could climb out.

"I knew they mined these mountains for silver, but I didn't think it was this close to Las Vegas," Carl said and he dusted himself off then hugged his wife of thirty-seven years. "Are you sure you are okay," he asked as he shined his LED light on her. "Oh, you might want to put that back," he laughed as her right breast had removed itself from her top.

She giggled, "I knew I felt a draft. Are you sure, I could take the other one out to keep its company." Dee joked as she stuffed her large tit back in her shirt and loose-fitting bra. Dee was gifted in that department, she worked hard to maintain her physic but nature had taken its toll. Her once firm breasts were still very impressive, but she needed the support of a good bra.

"Well," Carl said as he looked around the small cavern they'd fallen into, "We may as well start climbing out of this. Do you want to lead or follow?"

Feeling mischievous, Dee knew that if she led her husband would be looking at her ass as they climbed. Her jeans were pretty tight and she could have a little fun at his expense. Thinking better of it, perhaps she should follow, Carl's strength might be needed to move a heavy rock or to pull her up.

"You better lead, hon," she admitted. You're stronger and we're not sure what lays ahead." They both shined their lights up the shaft. Fortunately for them the shaft was angled at something close to a forty-five-degree angle, depending on how loose the dirt was, it probably wouldn't be too difficult to climb out.

"Okay, makes sense to me," Carl agreed. Just as he was about to strap his light to his forehead so that his hands would be for climbing, something to his left caught his eye. It was a dim light. Being a geologist and having being as at home in a cave as in his house, Carl knew that he needed to investigate the source of the light. "Just a minute, hon. I need to check this out."

Seeing the dim light, too Dee agreed but warned that it would getting dark out and she really wanted to get out of this shaft and into a hot bath.

Reaching the wall of the cavern, Carl removed the small pickaxe he carried on his belt for just such an occasion. It didn't take but a few swings to loosen what appeared to be a gem about the size of Carl's hand. "This is strange," Carl said. "It looks like a Lightning Ridge Black Opal, but that's impossible."

Dee wasn't interested, so when she saw Carl had the stone, she whined about leaving and Carl popped the stone into his pocket for examination later. The climb out of the shaft wasn't as bad as it first appeared and they were soon out, dirty but out. A short hike and they were in their Jeep Cherokee headed home.

It was dark when they arrived at their Summerlin home, the view of the Las Vegas valley and "the Strip" visible in the distance. Being a tenured geologist at the University of Nevada Las Vegas and Dolores a partner at successful Las Vegas law firm meant they could afford to splurge on their home. Nights like this one the view was amazing. While Dee soaked in a hot bubble bath, Carl took the stone to his office to examine it closer. It was indeed a black opal, the most precious of all the gems, and at least fifty times rarer than diamonds. This one was found in the mines of Lightning Ridge, a small town in New South Wales, Australia. "What was it doing here in an abandoned Nevada silver mine?" This gem appeared to have storm clouds frozen within in it, with blue lighting coming from it. It was spectacular and quite rare indeed.

As Carl continued to gaze into the stone, the frozen storm appeared to move, slowly. Carl seemed to lose track of time as Dee entered the room wrapped in a terry cloth robe and a towel around her head.

"Carl, didn't you hear me calling you?" she said annoyingly. He didn't answer. She shook him, breaking the effect, the gem was having on him. Then she noticed the jewel in his hand.

"Oh, is that it. It's lovely," Dee said as she put her hand on Carl's shoulder and peered down at the gem.

The frozen storm clouds and lighting seemed to be moving, it was as if they were watching a video of a captured storm in real time. They were amazed as bolts of lightning emerged and flashed upon the backs of their eyes imprinting them on their brains.

It wasn't until the towel wrapped around Dee's head loosened and fell from her head falling into Carl's that the trance was broken, two hours had past. Dee's hair was dry and hanging in her face. Carl couldn't believe how much time had passed. He looked up at his wife as she brushed her long mane out of the way.

"Oh, you dyed your hair black again. I like it, but I thought you liked the streaks of grey?" Carl commented.

"What are you talking about?" Dee asked as she strolled to the full-length mirror on attached to door of Carl's office.

"Oh my!" She almost screamed as she looked at her hair. It was black and shiny like it was when she was a woman in her twenties. She returned to face her husband and saw that not only had his grey hair changed back to the dark brown it was years ago, his receding hair line seemed to have reversed itself.

"Carl, not just my hair, but look at your hair!"

Leaping to his feet with the speed of a much younger man, Carl saw the change in his hair, too. He pondered what had happen, while Dee open her robe to inspect the salt and pepper landing strip she kept neatly trimmed. It was now a black forest of long jet-black curls. "Now that's odd", she thought, "I would have sworn I just trimmed that two days ago." As her hand and fingers inspected her now hairy pubic area she found her labia swollen and her clitoris engorged. She shivered, I guess that explains why I am feeling particularly horny", she couldn't believe it. She rarely felt like having sex and when they did it was Carl who initiated it. She stuck her finger into her moist pussy and shuddered. She was tempted to explore further as two more fingers moved on their own to her sex. It was feeling good and she could smell her arousal growing. Was she really thinking of masturbating, here and in now? She thought about that for a moment. Why not? She had a good healthy libido. And at sixty-three she had a smoking hot body. So, what if her tits hung lower than she'd liked but her nipples were hard. "Damn, I am ready to fuck," she thought.

Carl was still examining his newly returned hairline. When Dee discarded her robe completely, slithered into her husband's embrace and began kissing him passionately, the way they did when they were newlyweds. It didn't take Carl long to catch on. He was rock hard in moments, harder than he'd been in a long time. Dee slid sensuously down his body letting him feel her curves until she was on her knees and unbuckling his belt. As soon as she opened his pants his hard cock bounced off her face, and pointing to the ceiling. It was too tempting and she pulled it into her mouth and began sucking it like it contained the essence of life itself.

Amazed Carl looked down as his wife sucked his cock. She hadn't done that in over twenty years, and it was better than he remembered. Dee was definitely good at fellatio. She worked his cock for a few minutes bring him to the brink. Carl warned her that he was close to coming but she continued and soon he was shooting off in her lovely mouth. Dee drank it all down, more cum than he'd had in the last few years combined. She really must have gotten him excited, she presumed.

It usually took Carl ten or fifteen minutes to recover after expending so much energy, but to both their surprise, Carl was still hard and pointing straight up.

Giggling like a teenager Dee pulled him to the floor, wrapped her long legs around her husband as he wasted no time in jamming his large cock into waiting wet pussy. It felt so good as he stroked in and out, that Dee found herself not only cumming quickly, but also discovering that she was multi-orgasmic, as Carl continue to hammer her for over twenty minutes, changing positions like they were in a porn shoot until Carl finally came once again. Dee had come so many times that she'd lost count. They were both covered in sweat, and panting. Thinking they were done for the night, when Carl did something he never did, he spun Dee around and began eating her like a man possessed. Sure, he'd eaten her pussy lot of times, but never after he's just cum.

Dee surprised herself too, as she was becoming more aroused than she could remember, she took Carl's cock and began sucking it cleaning off their combined juices and enjoying the taste of their mixed juices.

Neither of them remember climbing into bed, but they awoke in their bed, naked and horny. This time they took it slow, it was early Sunday morning, they didn't have to get up for another few hours, thank GOD for late Sunday Mass. Climbing on her husband, Dee impaled herself and bounced up and down enjoying the hard cock she rode. Dee was astounded again as she noticed her tits weren't as bouncy as they'd been. Usually, whenever she rode Carl like this her tits would flop all over the place, making her want to hold them in place or put on a bra. But they seemed to be a little firmer and although they still bounced quite a bit, much to Carl's delight, they didn't seem out of control.

After a long satisfying fuck, both husband and wife cuddled for a while before rising and hitting the shower. They shower together, another thing they rarely did, and played a little more taking turns sucking each other getting themselves off again. They fought the urge to stay home and play more, but decided without as much as a word to exit and get ready for church.

Pulling into the church parking lot, Carl slid Dee's red Mercedes into an open slot in the back row of stalls and they almost skipped hand and hand into the large Catholic Church.

Their church friends noticed right away the changes in their appearance, complimenting them on how much younger they appeared. They smiled, thanking them as they mixed in fellowship after Mass and enjoyed a cup of coffee with their friends.

That afternoon, on the tennis courts for their mixed doubles league match, Dolores and Carl overwhelmed their opponents with their play. Both served harder and more accurately than they had in years, but what was most impressive was their endurance during the long points and their ability to run down shots that appeared at first to be winners. They ended up beating their much younger opponents 6-2, 6-0. They celebrated with their teammates as they beat cross town Life Time Fitness for the first time in years.

Like the night before, Dee and Carl had lots of sex. They couldn't keep their hands or mouths off one another. They fucked in almost every room in the house and even on the stairs. They even kidded each other about bringing in another person to give each other a rest. Carl insisted that it had to be a woman. Dee found the idea intriguing and even named a few women she'd consider. They laughed about it, telling each other that it was all in good fun, and that they weren't serious. While secretly fantasying what it would be like to have a threesome.

For Dee, someone who rarely considered having sex, she was suddenly imagining what it would be like to have sex with a woman. This time she seriously inventoried her girlfriends whom she thought would be open to a little harmless experimentation. Then to her surprise, she realized she did have a few lesbian girlfriends who would only be too happy to take her for a test spin. Those thoughts only made her cum harder as Carl feasted on her pussy, again. She giggled to herself, as she realized that for the first time ever she thought of herself as having a pussy.

When she rose Monday morning, she was stunned to find that her breasts had firmed up remarkably. They were actually defying gravity like they did when she was in her twenties. She could no longer see her toes unless she peered through her cleavage, pulled them apart or attempted to flatten them against her chest. She was so preoccupied playing with her tits, she was almost late for her court appearance, had it not been for the road performance of her Mercedes and the lack of highway patrol cars on the 215 that morning, she'd have endured the ire of Judge Stone.

~~~

It was as he strolled through the sprawling UNLV campus towards his classroom that Carl considered the last few days. The sex with Dee was unbelievable, she was more open about doing things he'd only dreamed of doing with her. Her sex drive seemed insatiable. With a smile on his lips, he navigated the campus. He was startled that what once annoyed him, having to park so far away from the science buildings, today he seemed to be enjoying. What he once thought of as a long trudge, now he felt as an invigorating hike. Helping to improve his mood was all the eye candy, the lovely young coeds caused a stirring in his loins.

He thought he'd grown immune to the sights, particularly doing the hot summer sessions, but now that it had cooled down, he noticed more curves and skin. His thoughts drifted and he occasionally made eye contact with some undergraduates, he was surprised that he received welcomed smiles. Were they looking at him? His erection was almost painfully hard, now. "What was all that about?" He'd noticed a few changes recently. Stamina was the first thing. He felt like he could fuck all day long if the opportunity presented itself. He'd also noticed that his erection was stronger and was pointing higher than it had in years, almost straight up opposed to straight ahead. As he focused his thoughts on his penis, he thought it may have even grown a little larger, perhaps even thicker. Dee even made a comment about his size the other night, he'd just thought it was play, as he was sliding his cock between her lovely tits as she licked the tip slowly. He loved fucking her tits. As he thought about it, they too were looking extremely lovely and full, defying the laws of gravity at times.

During his lecture in the stadium seated classroom, he could help but focus on the lovely coeds with large breasts. He'd always been a breasts man, he had to admit. Now in his last class of the day, it ended around five twenty, it was dark out. This was his late night. He and Dee had coordinated their late evenings, they had two each week, Mondays and Thursdays.

Tonight, one particularly busty coed, full of questions bounced in front of him as the rest of the class headed for the exists. It was all he could to keep his eyes on her eyes and not think about fucking those melons in front of him. Finally, he'd answered her last question and she twirled her blonde hair then left. As she walked away he couldn't help but notice how nice her ass looked enclosed in the tight yoga paints she wore.

He didn't notice his colleague, enter the hall. "Oh no, that will only get you in trouble," she said and chuckled catching him staring at the bubble butt leaving his classroom.

He wanted to say something to defend himself, but he was caught. "Guilty as charged, what's the penalty your honor?"

He smiled at Sarah, they'd been working in classrooms next to each other for the last three years. He noticed how lovely she looked today. She didn't have large breasts, that he could see, but she did seem to have a nice ass.

"I think that if I'm going to keep quiet about this and not tell Dee, you're going to have to buy dinner tonight." She announced. Sarah had talked with Dee many times over the last few years and they'd gotten along well. She'd even kidded Dee about keeping an eye out for her. "Watch out for those young women, some may try to improve their grades by flaunting over their handsome professor." She reminded him, while at the same time admitting to herself how she secretly lusted for Carl herself.

They joked on the stroll to the cafeteria, talked about classes and their students. When Carl told a story about a familiar incident, which Sarah had only heard one side of previously, she was so amused that she giggled about it for several minutes. That's when Carl finally noticed that after all these years, Sarah was into him. Unlike himself, he began undressing her with his imagination. She was really a pretty woman, he realized. Before he knew it, he was sporting wood, making it a little difficult to walk, fortunately, they'd already had trayed their meal and Carl was only too happy to pay.

From that moment on, his dirty mind began looking at Sarah as a sex partner yet to be bedded. He couldn't believe with all the sex he and Dee were having that he could really think if having sex with another woman? He imagined her breasts size to be about 36 C. That was plenty of tits for his liking, he wondered about the size of her areole's and what kind of nipples she possessed.

"What?" Sarah asked as she caught him staring at her as he chewed.

It broke him from his daydream and Sarah was clothed once again, "huh?"

"You were staring at me with a funny look. What's going on with you?"

"Nothing," he lied. "I was just imagining what you looked like naked," he thought to himself as Sarah looked at him not believing for a minute. Something was different about Carl, she couldn't put her finger on it. She like to put more than her finger on him and in him, she thought.

"Stop it!" she chided herself, he's a married man and a friend. So, what if you've had a crush on him since you met. He's off limits. Even if he was looking at you like some of the other guys looked at her when they were about to hit on her. "If only..."

~~~

The morning past quickly for Dolores, she was preparing for a hearing the next morning, and had a ton of documents to read. She'd just finished a particularly dry one when her paralegal Joyce knocked on her door, asking if she had time for a quick lunch.

Dolores looked up to see Joyce... Joy everyone called her.

"Joy..." Dee paused and looked over the paralegal like she was a piece of meat. Dee had forgotten until that moment how she'd considered the young woman a potential lover and partner in a threesome. She'd not only made the list, she was number three. Dee imagined herself lying naked with Joy, should the chance ever arrive, and smiled. Joy was gorgeous. She was a petite Asian woman in her thirties, very competent and Dee had immediately found her interesting. She was presently single and was known to be bisexual.