The Lab Rat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady," he said politely. "If you were not in such a loving relationship, I would be asking you for a date."

Anna noted after they had left that the one who had kissed me left with a noticeable stiffness sticking out of his pants.

"Jaden that man was crushing on you," Anna pointed out. "The way he was pushing himself into you made it clear he had the hots for you. We're going to have to teach you how to politely turn down their advances. Otherwise, you're going to develop a reputation that no female wants."

I blushed. Anna started laughing. I gave her a puzzled look.

"Girlfriend you got a lot to learn about men, their conduct, and sexual urges," Anna said strongly. "That man has just proved beyond a doubt just how sexually attractive a woman you are."

We had moved all the wrapping and cardboard from all the new furniture arriving and were in the middle of moving our clothing into our new bedroom when my second wife arrived back home. Robin like Anna looked totally beautiful with her hair and makeup done. There was no doubt that there were three hot women going on the prowl tonight.

Anna in excitement had to explain how I had gotten my first kiss from a man and how he had reacted. For the next little while, they teased me by asking me if I was ready as a woman to start dating the opposite sex.

Robin was pleasantly surprised to find we had already made the new beds up. It took all about two hours to get our clothing all moved up. By this time, it was five pm and our dinner reservation was set for eight.

I was just finishing hanging and putting away all of my female clothing in one of the two walk-in closets I had in my bedroom. Robin came in to check it all out. Standing behind I felt her hands upon my tush.

"Anna and I are wondering if you are willing to take your experience of being a female a bit further than before," Robin said. "Since you told her you would need new female clothing for work on Monday would you be ready to discover on that day what we women go through when they have the monthly?"

"I'll think about it," I said because I was wondering what my wives had planned.

I started undoing the blouse to hang it up.

"What are you changing into," Robin asked.

"I was thinking of wearing that tight little black dress you had bought me," I said. "But I will have to try it on first to see if I can wear it since its strapless."

"If you're going to do that perhaps changing into the black corset should be done also," Robin said. "Its cups sit a little bit lower on your frame and would be hidden completely by the dress."

After removing my slacks Robin helped me get undressed. Anna came in wearing just her undies and bra a matching set s she was starting to change for dinner. By this time, I was again totally naked. Together they worked at putting the black lightweight corset on me. I could see as they strapped me in that the built-in cups pushed my breasts up and back forcing them closer together.

"Girlfriend look at your cleavage in the mirror," Anna said. "The way your breasts are pushed together has created a natural tunnel between your breasts. Many a man seeing you will be drawn in by that image. For many, a man sliding his hardness between their lover's breasts is a normal part of foreplay and will slide it in and out of them until he comes."

"If you ever take a male lover who does not clean you up after doing your breasts in that manner with his tongue and mouth afterward dump him," Robin said. "He's the type of man who's not worth your time because the relationship going forward will always be about him."

Anna slid her finger in between the folds of my tush pressing against my rosebud. I could feel myself wanting to open up to receive her. So, I decided to provide a little resistance and I tried to keep it closed tight.

Robin sensing our mood softy said, "Anna our girlfriend Jaden is starting to catch on to just how eager our second pussy is if it's stimulated in the right way."

Robin and Anna kissed as Anna pushed her fingertip into my rosebud just leaving it there. She was waiting for me to let her in.

"Robin," Anna said. "Jaden is already using her pussy muscles to restrict me from coming in. When she decides she is ready she is going to grip my finger tightly. That tells her pussy is already looking forward to having something in it. When her lovers take her this way, I know she will be the one controlling the dance. Perhaps we should go toy shopping so she can pick out a few toys for her to practice with."

"Maybe we should," Robin said. "After all, I have caught her playing with her breasts as we all do. To me, there's nothing more erotic than seeing Jaden relieving herself from getting herself so worked by playing with herself under the hot water. I wonder if she would like to use one of the toys when she is having a shower."

"It won't be long if she keeps maturing the way she has been," Anna said. "Until she's sandwiched between us with her baby maker in one us while the other is taking her from behind in the same way."

"When that happens the three of us will have truly become three cock loving sluts." Robin giggled. "That will happen when Jaden will have embraced the fact that she is more a woman than we will ever be."

I was blushing, so Anna whispered, "Bend over and look at yourself as the woman you are on the way to becoming my love. Soak in the softness of those breasts that are starting to come out. Embrace your femininity and stop fighting what you are feeling from within and promise yourself that you accept where your true self will take you."

"Anna do you think we will have to find Jaden a ladyboy to dominate when we want our time together," Robin asked in laughter? "Or do you think Jaden will want to find one on her own and train him accordingly?"

"Let's not dwell on that now," Anna said. "After all we all got to give up our second pussy's virginity to each other and make it a normal part of our normal sexuality long before she might be willing to find herself a male lover."

By this time my wives had me aroused and stiff. Robin got down in front of me. Anna excused herself and slid into Robin's room to grab one of her feminine toys. Robin opened her mouth drawing my baby maker into it. I was starting to enjoy the magic of her mouth when I felt Anna's hands returning to my tush.

I felt something cold, hard, and firm being pressed between the fold of my rear cheeks.

"Jaden, I'm slipping a small butt plug into you," Anna said. "Tonight, after dinner the three of us will go shopping for some sensual sexual aids. Each one us will be picking out toys for our own use on each other. One of the items will be more of these because we are all going to be wearing them for the next week."

Robin had not stopped; my baby maker was now resting at the top of her throat. Anna got down on her knees and began kissing my tush in earnest. I felt her tongue exploring my rosebud in delight. Both of my wives were turning me on so much that I would have done anything for them.

"Jaden," Anna asked? "Can your wives get you to agree to remain dressed as a female until we can tame your perm down?"

As she said that I felt the butt plug being pushed in. For some reason, I stopped resisting. I could feel it spreading my bud apart as it went in. Robin had pulled her mouth back and was now licking my baby-makers head with her tongue that was starting to leak some pre-cum.

Both stopped what they were doing. The butt plug I knew was only half in. Anna started twisting it around while making sure it stayed where it was. The sensations going through my body were playing with me emotionally. My wives knew it and we're using it to manipulate me quite effectively.

Both stood up and changed places before Robin said, "Since our girlfriend hasn't answered us perhaps, we should leave her like this."

I thought about it for a second. Not sure about where they were going. I was needing release and they knew it.

Anna kept twisting the butt plug around changing the rotation of its movement as she said, "Jaden's pussy is begging for it. It's as if it's got a mind of its own. Perhaps Jayden is not ready to admit that it's his two wives who own it."

"Okay," I moaned. "You two do. I will stay dressed as a girl until my hair is back to normal."

My wives squealed in delight. Anna took over where Robin in left off by drawing my baby-makers head into her mouth as she used her tongue to play with its shape. With Robin now standing behind me, she started kissing my neck while her left hand slowly inched the rest of the butt plug in.

"We are going to be leaving it in," Robin explained. "Tonight, when we return you can put the ones were going to buy into us."

Anna was now starting to milk me with gusto while Robin continued her assault on my tush. It wasn't long until my moans started getting louder.

I screamed, "Now." I let go of everything I had. My baby-makers juices splashed against the back of Anna's throat. She swallowed as much as she could then stood up and kissed Robin first. Sharing some of my juice with her. Then both fed what they had shared with me until I had swallowed most of it.

Both of my wives looked at me with eyes filled with passion and delight.

"Jaden you're a very beautiful female that who is just started to discover herself," Robin said. "Your two wives are so looking forward to helping you on your journey to womanhood."

"In order to do that from here on as long as you're being a woman everything you do has to be done like a woman," Anna said. "You will have to learn to ask about everything and anything and trust us to advise you in the right manner."

Robin went into the bathroom and got a warm wet face cloth to clean off my baby maker. Then she dried it off with a hand towel. Anna went and got out a half thong pair of panties' for me to slip into. This one had a sleeve but no zipper. The two hanging strands that hung down she pulled down and tied them by wrapping the strands around my thighs then hooking them back in. Any trace of my babymaker had disappeared. This style of pantie would allow me to go to the bathroom just like a normal woman as I could attach everything back on my own.

I then slipped into a pair of black fine mesh stockings that they attached to the bottom of the corset that had a garter built-in. Once I had stepped into the little black dress, I pulled it upholding it in place as Anna zipped it up. My corset was hidden by the dress so that all you could see was the dress hugging my frame tightly.

As I looked in the mirror even, I could see that my natural femininity was being brought out fully. Both Anna and Robin said I looked like I was a woman in her early twenties. While they were getting themselves ready, I studied my image coming to terms with the woman I was seeing.

I sat in the chair looking at myself. It was then that I realized I could feel the butt plug in me. It surprised me to learn that when I moved, I could feel it stimulating me. What the girls had not told me that with my pussy being filled there was definitely a little wiggle in my rear end as I walked.

The three of us entered the restaurant together. Each of us had shoes and purses that matched our lipstick. Both of my wives had at least one of their hands on me all the time. The hostess escorted us to our table. The ladies ordered their favorite drink. I ordered an adult iced tea. We were still eating when the band started playing. Just after our table was cleared and our drinks refilled, we started getting hit on by men wanting to dance. In desperation, I told one man to leave me and my wives alone.

We stayed just long enough to finish our drinks and got up to leave. That's when the gentlemen who had assembled our furniture walked in. I have to admit they had cleaned themselves up quite nicely. We said hello politely as we headed out. All three heard the one that had kissed me unexpectedly moan 'man we arrived too late.'

When Anna told Robin that he had been the one that had kissed me Robin said, "Should we go back in with Jayden and find out if it might lead to Jayden getting her first boyfriend."

I guess my face went white because both of my wives started to laugh.

It took about an hour to drive to the discreet adult shop that Robin knew of. It was operated at the back of an alternative lifestyle's hairdressing shop. The place was amazing. As we walked around the store filled with other shoppers my wives made sure in their usual way that I was taken and not on the market.

The selection of undergarment clothing for a woman like me was amazing. I picked up fourteen matching sets of bra's and pantie's none of which would require any help putting on. Each of the panties designed to hide my baby maker quite effectively. What I did not know was each pair of panties had a velcro strap in the back that would open up when needed. The bra's all fastened from the front and had adjustable straps that would provide me with a snug fit.

We went into the casual wear section where I picked up three new blue jeans that hugged my frame tightly. Anna said that wearing them with just my corset and a long length blouse was just the thing I needed because it seemed to be my style.

I ended up adding four professional-looking suits that would allow my femininity to shine, and six blouses. What made these stand out was the fact that they could be mixed and matched thus giving me all sorts of different looks depending on what I chose to wear that day. All three of us females ended up picking out a few evening- wear outfits to wear around the home before bedtime. Some of them were very sensual in nature.

I don't know how the girls talked me into it, but they did. After picking up some additional butt plugs, they directed me over to the naughty really adult stuff. Anna bought her first double-ended strap on to use on Robin on their private nights. At least that's what she told me. The had me handle a few of them for the first time trying to get me to be comfortable with the idea of holding one. I admitted that I found one particular one quite realistic to the touch, so the girls added it to the cart.

What I did not know was that while Robin was helping me try on some of the clothing Anna had added to our shopping cart a few specialty items that the ladies had chosen to help me in my journey to becoming a totally free woman.

We were in there for three hours and as we were checking out the owner of the establishment handed us an invite to their next fashion show which was happening in a month. It was an informal thing but those who were asked to model got to keep the outfit's they used.

Part three coming soon.