The Lady at the Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Luke was also frustrated with the gay scene. Guys were also mostly in for the sex with him. He was good looking and he had plenty of opportunities but nothing serious either. He also wanted a couple life with a full family but back then it was not easy at all for a same sex couple.

One night after lamenting on our plight we started to kid around and say that we should get married. At first it really seemed to be just a joke but then we kept talking about it and it started to make sense. By this time, we knew we loved each other, even if it was not the romantic love; we got along great, we liked the same things, we wanted the same thing.

We talked about it, and talked about it. We wondered how it would work. We talked about setting some ground rules, mostly around our outside sex life. And eventually we made our decision. Then we had to convince our friends and family but quickly gave up. They either went with us or not, their choice.

We got married. We had first thought of doing a low key wedding or even eloping. But we decided that as long as we were doing it, we better go all the way. The few people who knew managed to play along and it ended up being a great feast.

She moved on her side facing me, and I took the opportunity to stroke her fat left arm. She smiled.

- It was a great feast. Then we had a lovely honeymoon in St-Martin. We managed to make love; Luke being helped by the excitement and the good feelings. There was plenty of eye candy for him there but we had made a promise that there was not to be any sex outside our marriage during our honeymoon. And he held his promise, he even faked being not interested, for which I was grateful.

We came back home and we settled down in this imperfect but yet happy life. It was a lot of fun at first. Our first child arrived right away. Then we were busy like any other couple. It was not always easy, me frustrated with my lack of sex life and jealous of seeing Luke going out. He did try to satisfy me but it was obvious that his heart was not there.

As he didn't mind the excess of flesh in big guys, I tried to get him excited by dressing like one. I wore pants, worked out to look more masculine... touch, it may be fat but feel how strong it is.

And she bend her right arm to pump her muscles. I put my right hand on the biceps barely able to hold it.

- Yes I can feel your strength. But I need both hands to check thoroughly.

I enveloped her fat arm in my hands, and went up and down while applying pressure.

- They are strong.... I love feeling your arms, they are so lovely.

- Thank you, I love what you are doing too.

And she put her fingers on my mouth as a signal to stop this for now... She resumed her story while I kept my hands on her fleshy arm.

- I wore men clothes at home, cut my hear short, basically made myself look a butch. I even wore a fake mustache when we were alone. In the dark it worked sometimes, especially with my back to him, I would get him excited with a low pitch voice, and ask him to leak my ... you know little hole and then pound it. As he was close to come he would go down further and get inside me where I really liked. It worked for a while and he managed to please me this way but it was far from being perfect.

She then stood up, bent down a little bit which made her ass bigger if it was possible while pushing it towards me and said with a low voice...

Go Mitch... massage my big ass, it's for you to fuck. And then you can suck my dick and eat my balls.

She giggled...

- Wow that was sexy. I would certainly go for it myself and right away.

And to show my enthusiasm, I put my hand in between her thighs to caress her clit, and pushed my face in the crack left open by the loose shorts. She said while moving her ass around.

- Oh that's so good.

....

- But do you want to keep doing that or shall I finish the story?

- No go ahead, finish the story.

She sat back down, got comfortable, took my hand and said with a certain sadness in her voice.

- I finally gave up; we stopped and we concentrated instead of being good parents. The second child followed right away and our life went on. It was not perfect but we managed to be happy somehow. I'm still frustrated with his lack of sexual attraction for me, especially as I always did and still find him very attractive. We got into fighting periods but we managed through them. I may be missing some of what other women get, but he's a wonderful companion and I have plenty to be grateful for.

I came closer to her, put my arms around her neck and my hand on her fat and round shoulder. With her wide frame my hand was barely reaching her opposite shoulder. I pulled her towards me and she came, pivoting around and searching my mouth. We kissed, opened our mouth and mixed our tongues. She tasted fresh and sweet. We gently opened wide, rolled our tongues slowly while I caressed her hip with my right hand.

With her mouth close to mine she whispered....

- And as you guessed and as you can confirm now, I started to go look outside our marriage for the pleasure I wanted. I recognized the fact that I was not going to find it at home and I went actively looking for it. I had quite a bit of encounters, not always great, some sordid, but I had a few worth it.

- Do you think this one will be worth it?

- I don't know yet, but it certainly feels very promising.

And with that, she brought her hand down to my pants and caressed me while gently going over my lips and face with her lips slightly opened. I was getting very excited and was having a hard time just accepting the strokes My hand was all over her fat body, especially her big butt, and her wide side. She said.

- Hold on, let me get more comfortable.

She then took off her shirt and lied back down towards the corner of the couch. I removed my own shirt and lied down close to her. She offered her right arm as a pillow and I dove my cheek in it. My right hand went down to gently stroke her vagina over her tight pants.

- I like that, it feels great.

I stroked her for a while, letting my finger feel the opening, pushing down, and then going on the sides.

Then we worked together to untie her belt and unzip her pants. She close her arm on my face and brought me closer to her. It was almost smothering and felt great. She put her left hand on my face. I peeled the two sides of her pants like an onion, and caressed her through her underwear. My finger was able to push its way inside and I could start feeling the wetness.

- Even better.

She took my hand and put it under her underwear. I opened the lips and brought my fingers inside.

- It feels so good!

She was still a little bit dry so I brought my fingers up to my mouth, smelling her nice scent and put them into my mouth to put some saliva on them. Then back to her pussy This time my fingers went right in finding a warm wetness once I passed the first barrier. My index found his way deep inside her and my thumb massaged her clit.

- Oh it's good.

While doing that I moved down a little bit to put her tit in my mouth. She understood, removed her big breast from her bra and hand it to my mouth, and then moved her fat arm on my cheek. I said

- This is heaven.

Actually it didn't sound exactly like that as I had a mouth full, more like:

- ee-i-hea-en

She started to moan and we kept at it for a while until she started moving hard, almost shaking and making loud happy noises.

- It's so good. Please keep going.... KEEP GOING... YES, YES...

I kept going, not making a lot of noises myself besides happy grunts, my face engulfed in her arm and kissing and biting whatever flesh I could grab. Finally with a last scream, she stopped and laid back down, panting.

I kept caressing gently around her lips, then removed my hands, and asked her softly

- Do you want to come in my room?

- Yes I would love to.

So I stood and helped her get out of the couch. We hugged a little bit more standing up, her face resting on my shoulder, her belly touching my crotch and her breasts my belly. I was holding her back and her neck.

We walked to the stairs and climbed upstairs. When we got to the room, I hugged her again, and we finished undressing each other; that is bringing down our pants and underwears. We kissed and pressed our naked bodies.

I put my hands on her shoulder and went down to her arms, feeling their size and their softness, kissing them at the same time.

We removed the blankets and sat down on the edge of the bed. We kissed and as we did, we lied back down. I was massaging her boobs and then put my fingers in her very wet pussy.

- Please come inside me.

I was happy to oblige as she moved further inside the bed.

- It feels so good, I love feeling you inside me....

- ...

- Oh yes please eat my big boobs, they want you badly, and do remain inside.

I took the right boob in my mouth and sucked on it, meanwhile pressing her arms on the outside. I pushed her arms up and licked around her boob and up to her arm pit.

- It is heavenly for me. Do you like it?

I said that while pressing my tongue hard in her armpits while ramming my dick as deep as I could inside her.

- Yes I do. Nobody ever did this to me, it feels great. Please do the other one when you're done with this one.

This punctuated with moans and sighs, and breath holding, showing me that each touch and lick was bringing her closer to climax. After a while I moved to her right arm and armpit.. I kept licking inside her and getting chunks of flesh from her arm in my mouth while circling the arm, stroking it, feeling the width and the soft flesh.

- It feels good, so good...

She was breathing harder and harder, letting herself go now.

- Keep going, keep going. It's good. I'm ready, please fuck me deep and hard.

- I went back down to concentrate on pushing further inside, and pushed my head in her bosom, lifting her big fat boobs to my face. Meanwhile she was massaging me hard, pressing her arms and hands on my shoulders and back.

- Go, go, please fuck me hard.

I replied

"mmmmmm"

as my mouth was pressed deep inside her cleavage.

I kept pounding in her and finally she was ready.

- It's gooooooooooooood!

And at the same time, I did let my load go. I pulled her arms and also let out a scream before falling again digging myself a hole inside her chest and resting there. Sensing what I wanted, she smothered my head with her fat arms, and now whispered in my ears

- Thank you, it was so good.

I raised my head

- Thank you to you, it was so wonderful.

And then back in the warmth of her embrace.

We remained this way for quite a while, even dozing a little bit. By the time we both moved, it was almost completely dark outside.

- I'm going now Thank you so much for such a wonderful time.

- Again, thank you to you. My door will always be open to you. I hope you will come back soon.

- Oh believe me I will.

And with a last deep tongue kiss at the door and with a last stroke of her big fat arms, we parted. And it was the beginning of a wonderful affair.

12