The Lady Nextdoor

Story Info
A mistake gets me closer to the lady next door.
7.7k words
4.5
82.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvorHardy
IvorHardy
13 Followers

Hi and thank you for reading. This is my first attempt at a story so it is most likely not that good. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, i hope you enjoy.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I rolled over slapping at my bedside table trying to switch off the annoying alarm. I groaned as I looked at it, 8am, finally my last day at the dumb summer job I was forced to get.

The way I see it is I didn't need to work, after all my parents are rich, very rich. My Dad had made me get this job so I could learn and understand financial responsibility. All I did was buy myself a new car and throw a few parties and my allowance gets stopped. I guess I can't really complain, I could have found a much worse job. The only one I could find is a coach's assistant at a local school.

The pay is lousy and the hours are worse, but the one major perk is who i'm assisting. Megan is gorgeous, she's 24, blonde with blue eyes, and has a slim, athletically toned body. The drawback is she has a boyfriend but that doesn't stop her spreading her legs for me, it took two weeks of seduction but it was definitely worth the wait.

We agreed that it was just sex and it would only last until my contract was up. We fuck every morning before we start work. In all honesty she's far too pretty to be in this job but she loves it. She coaches the girls netball team and they are all between 12 and 14. My job is pretty much doing what Megan tells me.

As I threw my blanket off myself I sat on the side of my bed and rubbed my eyes. Glancing down i looked at the morning wood tenting my boxers, "sorry buddy, you're going to have to wait til later," I told him as I stepped towards my window.

I opened the curtains and my eyes immediately stung with the bright sunlight. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the harsh light, when they did that's when I saw her, the subject of many of my lust filled fantasies as a teen. My hot neighbour Mrs Samantha Collins.

Mrs Collins is 49 now and has lived next door for as long as I can remember, most likely she was living there long before my family moved in. Back then however they were a family of four, Samantha, her husband and her two sons, her son's are older than me and have moved away to start their own families, they do still visit often. Her husband Jeff however was killed about 5 years ago, I was 15 at the time and he was ran over by a drunk driver.

I'm really suprised that she is still living in that big house all alone after all this time, I thought she would have moved somewhere away from all the memories, I guess that's maybe why she stays.

As I look at her she's sat on the patio reading the paper and drinking her coffee. She's wearing her business suit dress pants, a white long sleeved blouse and her heels. Jeff was a CEO of his own company and after he died Sam took over, i'm still not sure exactly what her company does but I do know she makes a lot of money.

My hand slowly moved to my hard on tenting my boxers as I watched her. Admittedly she has let herself go after Jeff died, she's a lot chubbier than she used to be but I think she still looks beautiful. Her brown hair is set in a loose ponytail with bangs framing her rounded face, I can't see if she has make up on. All the extra weight seems to have went to her breasts, belly, bum and hips. Her breasts have always been big from what I can remember but now they look like they are straining to get out of that blouse. I think the extra padding she has just makes her look even sexier, it certainly doesn't stop me thinking about her during my intimate moments.

I watched her as she read the paper for a few more minutes before she grabbed her cup and went back inside. I went and jumped in the shower before getting dressed ready for work. As I stepped into the kitchen I grabbed a pack of pop tarts for breakfast, then I noticed a note on the fridge so I read it. My parents had left it before they left this morning, they were reminding me to behave this weekend and to not throw any parties while they were gone.

My parents had been planning this weekend trip for months, it was sort of a four day honeymoon trip. In all honesty I hadn't even thought about having any parties but I was definitely going to be inviting some girls over.

Grabbing my phone and wallet I stepped out of the house and saw Mrs Collins' car pulling out of her driveway. We gave each other a little wave as she drove away to work. My parent's had banned me from using my car until they came back and had even hidden the keys, so I started walking as the school is only 10 minutes away and the sun was shining, so it's not too bad.

I arrived at work a little after half 8 and as I walked towards the entrance, I spotted Megan pulling into the carpark. We didn't start work until 9:30 but we made a point of arriving early, so we could have a quick fuck before we started. I waited for her to park up and come over.

"Hey you," she says happily as she approaches me, "you excited for your last day?"

"Definitely," I replied with a smile "although there are something i'm going to miss."

"I'm sure there are" she laughed as we headed inside.

When we got inside we headed towards the sports hall, once inside we headed for her office. Once inside we locked the door and smiled at each other, without a word said Megan slid her shorts down to her knees and sat on her leather sofa. She proceeded to slip a finger between her pussy lips as she grinned at me, then using her other hand started rubbing her clit. I stepped closer to her and dropped my own shorts, my cock was rapidly hardening as I watched her fingers slipping easily between her damp folds.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and grabbed the hand fingering herself, I brought her wet fingers to my lips and took them into my mouth. My tongue swirled around them trying to taste as much of her juices as I could, my other hand dropped down to her completely shaved mound. I felt the hard nub of her clit on my fingertip as I slid it down and slowly parted her lips. I pushed my finger as deep inside her as I could reach, which brought a moan from her, I continued to slowly finger her getting her juices flowing.

After a few moments I let go of Megan's wrist and removed my fingers before pulling a condom out of my wallet. I handed it to her with a smile, she leant forward and opened the packet.

Slowly slipping the condom down my length she remarked, "damn, I still can't believe I can fully take this monster."

"Me neither," I agreed, "you are the tightest girl i've fucked."

With my cock sheathed Megan lay down with her head on the arm of the sofa. She kicked off her shorts and spread her legs wide, spreading her glistening lips with her fingers she grinned at me. I jumped on to the sofa and knelt between her spread legs, I ran my tip through her parted flaps a few times, before I lined myself up and slowly pushed in.

"Aaahhhh, fuck yeah," she moaned as I slowly penetrated her soaked folds.

I kept pushing until my pubic bone made contact with her clit and my balls rested against her bum. Holding myself as deep inside as I could I felt her wrap her legs around my waist. I ground against her making my trimmed pubes scrub her clit. I tried to pull out as much as I could but her legs held me tight, with only a quarter of my length pulled out, I pushed back in as hard as I could. She kept squeezing my waist with her legs so I was unable to thrust much.

Reaching behind myself I grabbed her ankles and opened her legs, I let go of one and brought the other up near my face. With a smile at Megan I untied her shoe and removed it. I have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember and Megan's are so sexy.

She wiggled her socked toes at me and laughed, "alway with the feet eh?"

"What can I say? They are fucking hot," I removed her ankle sock and she curled her toes so I could see her blue painted nails.

I leaned forward and took her three middle toes into my mouth and she gasped, I could feel her pussy clench as I sucked those toes like I was givng them a blowjob. Pulling my cock out slowly until just the head was in, I pushed forward hard and fast. She let out a moan and her toes curled in my mouth at that.

Again and again I slowly withdrew and forcefully thrust back in. As I did I ran my tongue around and between each toe in my mouth. After a few sucks I pulled her toes from my mouth, then I grabbed both ankles and held them apart. I held her legs as wide as I could as I pounded deep inside her.

Megans hand moved to pay with her clit, her toes were curling as I moved in and out.

"I'm gonna cum," she wailed.

I held her legs out as wide as I could and sped up my thrusts, my tip hitting her cervix each time.

"Do it," I told her. "Cum all over my cock."

"Aaahhhhh, yesssss."

She screamed as she went stiff, her pussy spasmed around my cock as she reached her peak. I held deep inside her as she rode out her climax, her inner walls massaging my cock with each spasm. A stedy stream of her juices ran down my balls.

I gave her a little time to recover before I started slowly thrusting again. It only took a few more pumps before I filled the condom.

I pulled out and lay down next to her, we lay like like for a few minutes recovering. I pulled off the condom and tied it off then I pulled my shorts back on.

"I'm definitely going to miss that," I chuckled.

"Yeah, me too" she agreed as she headed toward her shower, "make sure you're ready when we finish work. I've organised a little suprise for you."

I did't get a chance to ask what it was as she was entered her bathroom and locked the door. I went around to the mens locker room, flushed the condom and jumped in the shower.

Work seemed to pass the same as any other day. Though after every class I got a hug from most of the girls, some were even crying and told me they would miss me. I did tell them that I would come visit sometimes.

The day finally ended and Megan approached me. "Ready for your suprise?"

"And what suprise would that be?"

"Well if i told you it wouldn't be much of a suprise." She grabbed me and dragged me out to her car, "get in."

We got in and she pulled away. "Where we going?"

A smile was her only answer, we drove for about 15 minutes then we pulled up to a small two storey house.

"Well, let's go" she grinned as she turned off the engine and got out.

I got out the car and followed her to the door, "you brought me to your house?"

"No I thought we'd break into this random house," she laughed as she opened the door.

"Ok and what have you got planned?" I asked as I looked around from where I stood in the foyer.

As an answer she charged at me and kissed me hard. Her tongue flicked against my lips seeking entrance. It did come as a bit of a shock considering we hadn't kissed before. I parted my lips and let her in, her tongue slithered over mine. Our tongues duelled as my hands moved around her onto her bum, I gave both cheeks a hard squeeze.

Breaking the kiss she looked at me and smiled, "I just figured since this was going to be the last time, that we should make it special."

I didn't get a chance to respond as she kissed me again she broke it faster this time and dragged me toward the stairs. When we got to the top she pulled me into what, I assume was her bedroom and she pushed me onto the bed. With a sexy grin she took her phone out of her pocket and put some sexy music on, throwing it to one side she started dancing to the beat.

She gyrated to the music, her hips twerking to the rythym as she slowly kicked off her shoes. Her tshirt followed then her shorts, she continued dancing in her bra, thong and socks. Looking at me she reached behind herself and undid the clasp on her bra and let it fall away. I almost gasped when I saw her bare breasts for the first time, they were a very small b cup at the most, high and perky with light pink nipples, which were standing erect and pointing at me.

"You like?" She seductively asked me as she sqeezed them from underneath.

"Fuck yeah," I eagerly replied. "They are damn sexy."

Smiling Megan turned away from me and bent forward slightly. Her bum was definitely one of her sexiest assets, firm and soft at the same time. The baby blue thong she was wearing did nothing to hide it from me, when she bent forward her cheeks parted and I could see the outside of her pink anus around the string covering it. She slipped her thumbs into the sides and slowly pulled it down, when it got to mid thigh she stood up and let it drop before kicking it away.

She turned around to face me again wearing nothing but her ankle socks. My cock was rock hard at the sexy display of her nude body, it was tenting my shorts obscenely. Megan began dancing again, sexily swinging her hips, as she slowly moved towards me.

When she got close enough she lifted her foot towards me and wiggled her socked toes. "I thought you might like to take these off."

I wasted no time in grabbing her calf, I slowly moved my hands down to her ankle and peeled her sock off. Those blue nails shone in front of my face, I went to kiss them but she pulled her foot away.

Her other foot was thrust in my face, "don't forget this one."

I grabbed her calf again but as I moved towards her ankle we heard the sound of her front door closing.

Our eyes widened as we heard a deep voice yelling, "Megan? Babe you home?"

She ran to the bedroom window and opened it. "Fuck! My boyfriend's home."

I stood and looked at her, "what do we do?"

"Out the window."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"No, it's easy, just walk across the porch roof and climb down the trellis." She explained as if she did that hundreds of times.

Not having much choice I put one leg out the window, Megan grabbed me and kissed me, "i'm sorry about this, he wasn't supposed to be home yet, we will continue this, I promise."

I smiled at her and told her to call me whenever she wants to continue. Climbing out the window and back down to the ground was pretty simple, as soon as I got down though I ran to put some distance between me and the house, just incase her boyfriend decided to look out the window.

I ran towards the bus stop and had a look to see what time the bus is. Once every hour, not ideal considering i just missed one by 5 minutes. I got my phone out and check which way I needed to go, if I walk it will take a little over an hour. It's almost 4pm and getting a little cloudy but it's still hot, with a shrug I set of on the walk home.

Seems like it's really not my day, 30 minutes into my walk the heavens open and it pours down. I immediately regret taking the cut through the field as now there's no chance I can get a bus, looks like i'm stuck walking through the soon to be very muddy field.

Finally after what feels like hours I get into my street. I'm freezing, soaked and covered in mud, my trainers are pretty much ruined. In a few more moments I would be home and getting into a nice hot bath. Those thoughts were quickly dashed however when I got to the front door, as they say bad things tend to happen in threes. I search through my pockets for my keys and realise I forgot to pick them up when I left this morning. How could i have been so stupid?

I'm soaked to the skin, i'm only wearing shorts and a t-shirt, i'm freezing cold and locked out of my house until Monday evening. My parents will be out of the country now so them coming back to let me in is out of the question, my nearest family member is miles away and I don't really have any close friends who would let me stay at theirs. No two ways about it, i'm pretty much fucked. Spending the next three days on my porch in wet clothes is going to give me pnumonia.

Just as I was thinking that I am screwed, my prayers seemed to be answered. Mrs Collins was pulling into her driveway, her garage opened then she drove in. A few seconds later Mrs Collins came out of the door.

"Jack hun, is everything okay?" She called over.

"Uh, n..no not r..really," I stuttered. "I k..kinda locked my..myself out."

"Oh no, well come on over you can stay here until your parents come home."

"But, they aren't b..back 'til M..Monday, i w..wouldn't wanna be a b..bother."

"No arguments young man, you'll catch your death out here, so come on."

I got up and made my way around to her garage and gave her a small smile. "Thank you."

She smiled back and put her arm around me and led me to the door into her house as the garage door started to close.

"Shoes and socks off please" she said before she let me inside.

They were covered in mud and so were my legs, I took them off and she grabbed my socks, "shorts and tshirt too."

I looked at her shocked as she continued, "They are dripping wet and i'd rather not have my floors soaked."

I slowly peeled them off and put my hands over the front of my wet and almost seethrough boxers. If I wasn't so cold being almost naked in front of my dream woman would have given me a hard on.

She looked me up and down then walked over to the dryer in the far corner and reached inside, "you're soaked to the skin, take those boxers off too, here."

Mrs Collins handed me a big fluffy towel before turning around, "wrap this around yourself and hand me your boxer shorts, then go get yourself a nice hot shower or bath, i'll put your clothes in the wash."

Doing what she asked I wrapped the towel around my waist before dropping my boxers and handing them to her. "Um, what will I wear until my clothes are done?"

"I still have some of my son's clothes here that should fit, i'll go get them while you wash up." She put my clothes in the washing machine, "now you go get a shower or bath and get warmed up."

"Thank you so much Mrs Collins," I told her as I went inside.

Mrs Collins' home has pretty much the same layout as mine, so I headed upstairs and went into the bathroom. Her bathroom is a lot fancier than mine, everything looks like it's made of marble. I didn't spend too long checking out the decor, I went straight for the shower and turned it on. Stepping inside I felt so much better, the hot water running over my body was warming me up. I just stood and let the water wash over me.

"Knock knock," i heard as the bathroom door opened, "sorry to interupt Jack sweetie but I brought you some of my son's clothes and an extra towel." I must have forgot to lock the door as she just walked right in.

I'd managed to cover my cock with my hands as I heard Mrs Collins speak, with the frosted glass on the shower door I don't think she would have saw anything. I could just make out her shape as she put the towel and clothes on the counter and left.

I kept thinking after the door closed, did she not have boundaries? I mean i've only been in her house for a few minutes and she's got me naked, then in her shower and then she walks in on me. The more i was thinking about it the more I realised i liked it.

Mrs Collins is a woman who i've constantly thought about as i jerked off, I am naked in her house, naked because she made me. Maybe she is trying to get a look at my cock. Nah, no way that's just my wishful thinking, it's ridiculous to think a woman like Mrs Collins would be interested in me like that, no matter how much I wanted it to be true there's just no way.

After my shower I stepped out and got dried. I looked at the clothes she left me, a pair of blue button up pyjamas and red briefs. I hated wearing briefs and the thought of wearing anothers guys pair just felt weird so I went without. I pulled on the pyjama bottoms and got an idea to test if what I was hoping was true, i put on the top but left it open. Now I might seem big headed but I do have a good physique, I like to keep myself active and go to the gym and it shows, I have defined abs and a noticable six pack and an apollo's belt, so I decided to show off a little.

IvorHardy
IvorHardy
13 Followers
12