All Comments on 'The Lady Nextdoor'

by IvorHardy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

If that was your first try at writing then it's excellent. My only criticism is the way you went straight into the action. A little more scene setting would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What one expects from a widow

Aside from being a mother of two males, it believable and nice touch that she is a little fuzzy.

IvorHardyIvorHardyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

A contrary opinion to the prior comment; sometimes it's nice to just get down to it. Some of us have busy lives and things to do! haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great first effort

I think the setup was the right pace but maybe could have been a little longer with the actual sex scene. You do have a lot of typo's, wrong verb usage and extra or missing words in some sentences. An editor will help you with future submissions. All in all, 4 stars (disregarding the typo's and what not). I would like to see at least another story with these two.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Nicely done

I thought is was written and somewhat erotic I did give it a 5 star. I have had fantasies about several of my neighbors while growing up I thought they were very hot and jacked myself often thinking about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"I'd managed to cover my cock with my hands as I heard Mrs Collins speak, with the frosted glass on the shower door I don't think she would have [saw] anything. I could just make out her shape as she put the towel and clothes on the counter and left."

No, just no. Too many words and a wrong word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the body description,

Love the realistic body, not all smooth and shape like a model. Damn it was hot. Wish more people would write like this. I could relate to them. And I got super hard reading this. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hairy Mrs. Collins...

Sparse hair is one thing, but too much is too much... At least a minimal level of grooming, please.

I swear, when you started describing how much hair Mrs. Collins had (and where) I had a flashback to "Gorillas in the Mist". A young guy doing a neighbor is one thing, but a young guy getting it on with a Sasquatch with sweaty feet...?!? Some of the neighborly appeal just went right out the window!

Good luck with your next story... And stay away from furry creatures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

I enjoyed the realism. She wasn't a model and she had the look of a mature older woman.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Great Read*****

Very entertaining read. I love a real mature woman with pubic hair. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice first story!

Like others have said, some editing would help. That being said, I am a huge fan of body hair on women. Not so much plump women, but one can't have it all! It was a nice surprise to see a story about a sexy woman with hairy legs, a full bush, a treasure trail and hairy pits. I like shaved women also, but much prefer hair. Nice job!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
You're off to an excellent start!

Believable characters.

I recommend more DETAILS to give your writing more texture.

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 5 years ago
Promising

Nicely paced, great sex, nice descriptions of your voluptuous hairy star.

It does need a bit of editing: check your tenses.

You started a very generic, hard to believe, porn story. Rich kid, buffed, seduces and loudly fucks buffed teacher every morning in her school... not convincing.

The other story was much better: better set-up, more interesting characters, slightly wooden dialogue at times but really a good write.

Loved the unusual, hairy lady! Loved all her feelings of motherliness, shame, arousal, wild sex. Thanks for the story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

A hot hairy woman who enjoys her sex, what could be better, more of this sexy lady please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvorHardy@IvorHardy
Hi there, I'm a shy guy with a dirty mind. I'm trying my hand at writing erotica though I doubt I'm very good.