The Lady Nextdoor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottom's are a little tight so it made my bulge more noticable, it didn't help that thinking of what I was hoping would happen was making me chub up a little.

I left the bathroom and went downstairs, "i'm all done Mrs Collins," I said as I stepped into the living room.

She wasn't there so I walked into the kitchen, "Mrs Collins?" I could see the oven had been turned on and something was cooking but still no sign of her.

"I hope you don't mind fish and chips," I heard from behind me. "I don't really like cooking after a long day." I turned and saw Mrs Collins in a long white tshirt and pink pyjama bottoms with pink fuzzy slippers.

"Oh, um, no I don't mind at all, thank you, but you've already done so much for me you didn't have to cook for me too Mrs Collins."

"Call me Sam, I get enough of Mrs Collins at work, and i'm not gonna let you starve." She giggled a little, "help yourself to anything to drink from the fridge sweetie."

I saw that she seemed to look me up and down as she was speaking, "Thanks Sam," I said as I walked over to get a drink.

"I'm not much of a drinker though, so no alcohol i'm afraid," She laughed.

"Oh, so no chance of getting you drunk this weekend then?" I said a little too loudly and immediately regretted it.

To my surprise Sam laughed hard after hearing it, "I see, so you were planning on taking advantage of an old lady were you?"

I picked up a can of coke and turned to look at her, "i certainly wouldn't call you old Mrs..Sam, I didn't mean to say that it just popped out i'm really, really sorry." I waved my hand around wildly and could feel my face heating up.

She really started laughing now, "relax Jack, it's fine I know you were just joking I was just playing along."

"You were?"

"Of course, i'm sure a strapping young man like yourself has pretty young girls chasing you all the time, I know you wouldn't look at an old woman like me."

Ok, now i've seen enough porn to know that if I told her exactly what i wanted to do to her, we would be fucking like rabbits on her kitchen table in seconds, ha yeah right real life doesn't work that way, the only think that would happen is i'd get thrown out and probably slapped, I just laughed with her and apologised again.

"You go make yourself comfy in the living room while i check on your clothes," she told me as she went to the garage, I decided to help her out and went to check on our food, it didn't take long for it cook. Once it was we sat at the table and ate our food, I told her about my former job, minus the sex, and about my parents banning me from using my car. She told me all about her job, she works as owner of a real estate company.

"You know if you ever need a job, I could get you one at my company." She told me.

"Really? Me? Thanks but i doubt i'd be very good at selling houses."

"Oh no selling houses is all about the confidence, once you learn the tricks you could be amazing at it, plus the money is great."

"Well i'm sure if you taught me i'd be great."

"If you like we could roleplay over the weekend and you can see if you can sell me this house."

We talked a little more as we ate then I helped her with the dishes and we sat on the sofa and watched some TV.

About 20 minutes after we sat down, Sam slid her fuzzy slippers off and placed her bare feet up on the coffe table. I couldn't help but look and fuck she has some gorgeous feet, her feet looked tiny and so soft, her toes decreased in size from big to small and her toenails were painted bright red.

"How did you manage to lock yourself out?"

I pulled my gaze away from her feet and looked at her smiling face. "Oh, I um, I usually keep my keys in my jacket and it was such a nice day this morning I left it inside."

She giggled at that, "so what would you have done if i hadn't been home either?"

"Probably died of pnumonia," I chuckled.

"Oh hunny don't even joke about that," she said. "Don't you have any friends who would have let you stay with them?"

"Not within walking distance and i'm the only one who drives."

The next hour flew by, i'd called my parents and let them know what happened. I also got a text from Megan saying how sorry she was, then she text that we can finish what we started next week.

As we were sitting quietly I was shocked when Sam said, "I take it you like feet?"

I turned to see her smiling at me, I went to respond but Sam continued before I got a chance,

"Don't try to deny it, you've barely took your eyes off my feet since I took my slippers off." She grinned at me the whole time, as I looked at her face I could see her wiggling her toes out of the corner of my eye.

I was never embarrased about having a foot fetish, "I wasn't going to deny it," I told her as I looked back at her toes, "I love women's feet, and I must say yours are hot."

I looked back at her face and saw she was a little taken aback, she recovered quickly though and laughed, "these old things?" She wiggled her toes again.

"They certainly don't look old, they look amazing."

She laughed, "oh stop, i've let myself go quite a bit these past few years, even my feet have gotten fat."

"Actually in all honesty you definitely don't look fat i think you look sexier than ever." I told her as I looked at her face.

She went silent after that and just looked at me wide, I realised then i'd made mistake.

"I'm so sorry," I stood up and started heading for the garage. "I shouldn't have said that, i'll go get my clothes and go."

She stood and grabbed my arm, "no, don't go, you have nothing to be sorry about, i'm sorry for teasing you I should know better at my age."

I looked at her and gave her a small smile and pulled her into a hug. "I meant what I said, but i'm sorry I said it."

She wrapped her arms around me, "oh please i'm honestly flattered such a handsome young man could find an old woman like me sexy."

Sam broke the hug and sat down and patted the space next to her as she smiled up at me. I sat back down and we continued watching TV. She must have thought better of keeping her feet out because she put her slippers back on and kept her feet on the floor.

"Sam?" I said breaking the silence, she looked at me, "would you like a foot massage?"

She laughed at that, "oh I really don't think that is a good idea."

"I promise I won't try anything" i told her putting my hands up in front of me, "it's just a small thank you for letting me stay here."

Sam laughed, "it's not you trying anything that worries me, i'm more worried about how i will react to a handsome young man rubbing my feet."

"Trust me Sam if you tried anything I wouldn't stop you."

"That's what i'm worried about," she sighed.

"Would that really be such a bad thing?"

"Yes, it would be wrong," she explained turning towards me. "You're younger than my sons."

"So?" I shrugged, "I don't care about the age gap and besides, i've had the hots for you for years."

"Jack" she exclaimed covering her mouth with her hand.

"I'm sorry but it's true," I told her, "You're beautiful and sexy."

She looked into my eyes for a few seconds before she said, "you really mean that don't you?"

"Of course i do," i crossed my heart.

Sam looked me up and down and looked like she was thinking about something, after a few seconds she surprised me by swinging her legs around and dropping her barefeet in my lap.

"Let's just agree, if someone says stop, we stop."

"Deal," I said as my hand grabbed her right foot.

I wrapped my hands around her foot and used my thumbs to massage her soft sole. It felt quite surreal to me, the fact that the woman who's feet were in my hands was the same woman who I have lusted after since I started puberty. I ran my thumbs in opposite directions around her sole using varied pressure, my fingers fondled the top of her foot as I continued the massage. Small moans escaped from Sam and I noted her left leg was bent at the knee and her foot was resting on the outside of my left thigh. I turned my body around so I was facing her more and her foot was now resting more on my leg, her toes would curl after I hit certain spots of her sole.

There was a strong musky, sweaty scent coming from her feet, yet that only seemed to make me harder. Sam moved down the sofa so she is lying down. As I looked at her foot I noticed her pyjama bottoms had slid up her leg and I could see a lot of thick black hair on them, it came down to her ankles.

Surprisingly the hairy legs didn't turn me off, i'd never really been bothered with female body hair before, all the girls I have been with had little to no pubic hair, and they were all shaved elsewhere. The more I looked at them tho the more I wondered if she had hair anywhere else.

My thoughts were halted as I felt the foot on my thigh move forward, her toes were mere millimeters from my cock. The tight pyjama pants had my hard cock pointing down my leg, her toes curled on my thigh and shot forward again. This time her toes curled around my length and I heard a light gasp. I looked up at Sam's face and saw her eyes half open looking at where her toes were, she was chewing on her bottom lip.

She wasn't moving her foot, she was simply curling her toes. I decided to play along and smiled as I brought the foot I was massaging closer to my face, the sweaty odor reaching my nostrils caused my cock to throb under her gripping toes. I quickly slid her big toe into my mouth, he gasped again and I saw her eyes shoot fully open and look at me. Smiling around her toe I sucked hard, the salty tang of her sweat causing another jolt to my cock, I could feel a shot of precum shoot out.

Her breathing became heavier and she purred, "you naughty boy." Her toes squeezed my cock harder.

"Mmmm," was my only response as I took her middle three toes into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them.

Sam closed her eyes again and slid her hands down over her belly to where the bottom of her shirt covered the waistband of her pants, she used one hand to into her pants and the other held the hem of her tshirt. I saw the bulge of her hand under her pants as she played with herself.

After sucking each of her toes and watching what she was doing I licked from her heel to her toes as she moaned. I wanted to do more, her eyes were closed again so I decided to swap feet, this time however before she could get her other foot back on my cock I took it out through the front hole. Sam's eyes flew open and she gasped as she felt my bare cock.

"Oh my god," she gasped as she pulled her foot from my grasp, I thought I had fucked up but she contiued, "it's so big."

Sam surprised me again as she put her other foot to the other side of my cock and squeezed me with all ten of her toes.

I moaned loudly as I looked down at those gorgeous red capped toes as they slowly slid up and down my shaft.

I looked up at her face and she seemed almost mesmerised, her tightly gripped toes were milking the precum from my tip which ran down over her toes. I lifted up slightly and pulled my pyjama pants down over my butt and got to my knees while keeping Sam's feet on my cock.

Once on my knees I slipped the pants off and took off the top too leaving myself completely naked. Sam almost purred as she looked my body up and down.

"Mmm, you have an amazing body, What are you doing with a fat old woman like me?"

I didn't answer, I reached for her arm and lifted her hand out of her pants. "No wait." She let go of her tshirt as it uncovered her belly.

I was pretty surprised, there was a ring of thick black hair around her belly button, it connected to a triangle of more hair that led to below her bottoms.

My eyes widened as I looked up to her face, she was going red and she quickly pushed her tshirt back down and sat up. "I'm so sorry," She went to stand up but I grabbed her hand and kept her sitting.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," I told her as I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips.

I saw her eyes widen for a moment before they closed, she moaned into my mouth as my tongue slid between her lips.

Sam broke the kiss and looked at me, "you don't think i'm gross?"

I smiled and gave her a peck on the lips, "of course not, I was just surprised is all, i've never seen a woman with a hairy belly."

Sam laughed, "It's not just my stomach, after Jeff passed I didn't see much point in grooming."

"Can I see?"

Sam looked into my eyes, then looked down at my still hard cock. With a sly smile she got to her feet and quickly peeled off her tshirt, with her arms in the air I could see thick patches of dark hair on each armpit and the ring around her navel and triangle leading to what hid below.

The hair didn't actually turn me off which surprised me, it just seemed to add to her allure and my cock was still rock hard. I continued to watch as she turned her back to me and sexily swayed her hips as she ever so slowly lowered her pyjama bottoms.

Once her pants were lowered below her ass i was a bit disappointed to see she was wearing granny panties, she must have realised thats what she had on because she quickly grabbed them and pulled them down to meet her pyjamas. Halfway down her thighs she pressed her legs together and her clothes dropped and pooled around her feet.

I saw her looking over her shoulder then she stepped out of her pants and kicked them away. Spreading her legs and putting her hands on her hips she stood letting me see her from behind, her skin looked very smooth and soft, a tiny mole on her right shoulder the only blemish. Sam was definitley what I would describe as curvy with a small waist and wide hips, her ass while big was far from fat with only the bare hint of cellulite.

From where i was sat i could see the thick hair on her mound and legs. She turned around to face me and I couldn't even see her pussy with the thick, dark hair.

"It really is gross, right?" She asked as she brought her hands in front of herself.

Instead of answering I stood and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her I kissed her. It took a few seconds before she hugged me back and melted into the kiss. We stayed like this for a few minutes, both of us naked kissing in the middle of her living room.

I turned us around and walked her towards the sofa and broke the kiss to sit her down. Smiling at her I dropped to my knees between her legs and pulled her so she was right on the edge, her hairy pussy right at my face. I looked into her eyes as I reached my hand to touch her, my hand stroked her hairy belly the hair was unbelievably soft. I trailed my hand downwards as she moaned softly, once I reached her pussy the hair was soaked I used both hands to spread it and looked at her pussy.

Her labia were puffy and slightly parted, they were shiny with her juices and her clit was already standing proud out of its hood. I lunged for it, sucking it into my mouth, she squealed as her thighs wrapped tightly around my neck. I could feel her feet on my back, her toes gripping me as I sucked and flicked my tongue over her clit. I tried to move my hand toward her pussy in her vise grip, eventually I had my fingers over her hole as I continued to suckle on her clit.

My finger entered her and was rewarded with a rush of juice on my hand. I pushed in to the second knuckle and felt her squeeze me, she was so fucking tight. I noticed she was pulling on her nipples, I slurped on each of her wet lips as I brought my hands up to stroke her thighs.

"Oh my god that feels so good," she moaned as she pulled hard stretching her nipples.

Sam seemed to be already on the verge of orgasm, her breathing was ragged, her thighs were trembling and her toes continued to curl on my back. She continued to moan and squeal as I sucked, licked and fingered her. Then it hit her, she let out a powerful scream and squeezed my head so hard i almost blacked out. My chin and hand got covered as she gushed.

I watched as he breasts heaved as she recovered from her orgasm. Her legs quivered as they dropped from around my neck, I leaned back and brought my soaked fingers to my mouth tasting her. Sam's juices were a little more tangy than Megan's but no less delicious.

"Oh fuck" she moaned. "That was the juiciest orgasm i've ever had."

"Glad you liked it," I smiled sitting up on my knees, my rock hard cock pointing at her.

"I loved it," she grinned as she lifted her leg and curled her toes around my tip, "we aren't done yet."

Pulling her foot away she spread her legs as far as she could and used her fingers to open up her pussy to me.

"Fuck me."

I didn't need to be told twice, I moved forward and positioned myself between her thighs. My cock slid over her hair and I must admit I loved the feeling, it tickled but also felt so good. I gripped my cock at the base and lined the head with her entrance and slowly pushed in.

There was very little resistance with how wet she was but she was definitely tight. She winced slightly and I stopped to ask if she was alright, she was but wanted me to go slow. I eased in as slow as I could until I was balls deep, my pelvis was flush with hers.

"Fuck," she gasped as she wrapped her legs around me, "you're so big."

"And you're so tight," I moaned as I leaned down to kiss her.

Her hands moved to my hair as her tongue entered my mouth. I was barely able to pull out of her with how tightly she was gripping me with her pussy and legs. My knees were starting to hurt a little on her hardwood floor so broke the kiss and offered a position change.

"I want you on top Sam."

"Ok handsome."

She released her leg lock and I pulled out and we both stood. I lay on the sofa with my cock pointing at the ceiling, Sam climbed on me and grabbed my cock, reaching under herself she lined me with her pussy and slammed down. It went in easier this time but she was still so damn tight.

Sam sat on me with her knees on either side of me, her hands were on my chest as she slowly raised herself up before slamming down hard. She was going slowly but I could feel my tip hitting her cervix with every one of her hard thrusts. I reached up to grab her bouncing tits as she rode me.

"Oh god" she wailed, "it feels so fucking good."

"Fuck yeah," I agreed, "i've wanted to do this for years."

"Well now we can do it all the time."

I pushed her breasts together and used my thumbs to rub her nipples. I thrust up into her as much as I could timing my up thrust with her down thrusts.

We continued like that, the sound of skin slapping and our combined moans filling the room.

"Shit, shit, shit i'm gonna cum." Sam wailed as her walls spasmed around my cock.

My hands grabbed her waist. "Fuck me too."

"Inside meeeeaaAAAHHHHH." She screamed as she slammed down one final time, her fingernails dug hard into my chest.

I couldn't hold on with the way her pussy spasmed. My balls tightened up and exploded, my cum shot straight against her cervix and into her womb. It was a much stronger orgasm than i ever had with Megan.

After what felt like hours Sam collpsed on top of me, her large breasts squashing against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her ass. She wiggled it a little as we lay like that for a few minutes before she looked up at me.

"Are you ok with what just happened?" She looked a little concerned.

"Better than ok that was a dream come true," I smiled before looking serious, "a-are you?"

She smiled and leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips, "Yes that was amazing and I meant what I said, we can do that a lot more."

She gave me another peck before standing up and extending her hand to me. "First though, I think we need shower."

I smiled as I reached for her hand. "Lead the way."

Still naked Sam pulled me toward the stairs, as we started to climb them my cock started to chub up as I thought about all the fun we could have over the weekend...

12