The Last Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Funny, you see lots more flesh on the beach," Fred commented, "but, like Paul said, it's underwear, and for some reason that makes all the more interesting."

Kathy turned her shoulders first one way and then the other, showing off her chest. "Glad you like it. I want my customers to get their money's worth. Still, now I feel obligated to model some of the things I have in the laundry, just to prove that I do own some sexy lingerie. So maybe later if I keep losing."

"Oh my," Dan muttered into his glass as he took a long drink.

After another 20 minutes of play Kathy found herself back in the same place, just one dollar left. Having had her bluff successfully called by Dan, she sat staring at the cards and twirling her hair when it came to her. "That's it!" she cried and made a point of twirling her hair. "It's this, isn't it? I play with my hair when I'm bluffing!" She was so excited with her discovery, the guys all laughed. "Damn, there is more to this stupid game than meets the eye. Okay, I need more money. Can I sell something else?"

Fred smiled. "Pants, shirt, bra. You have a lot of assets."

"Hey, Fred, that's my sister."

Fred turned to Paul, "Hey, she asked. I'm just saying."

"Chill, Paul," Kathy told her brother. "I can think for myself, thank you very much." Then she softened and put a hand on his arm. "But you're really cool for looking after me." Then arching her back and showing a pained expression she said, "Really, though, you guys have no idea what a pain wearing a bra is. I mean, fuck, women have tits and need bras for support, but they rarely -- and I mean hardly ever -- are comfortable for any length of time. So I'd love to take this off, for money or not, but since we're playing for money let's set a fair price."

"You're kidding," Paul said.

"Not at all. I've still got my blouse."

"She's not kidding," Fred said to Dan with feeling.

"No, she's not," Dan replied.

"What do you think, guys?" Kathy asked. "This is way beyond a few buttons, right? How about three bucks each, that would bring us all back -- well, more or less -- to what we started with." She sat up straight with her chest out making sure they all knew what they'd be buying.

"I'm in," said Fred.

"Me too," Dan added.

Paul thought a moment, just long enough for his swelling penis to do the thinking for him. "What the hell," he said mortified that his lust at seeing his sister take off her bra in front of him and his friends got the better of him. He pushed three dollars in chips toward Kathy.

"Great. You guys are good to do business with," Kathy said opening the clasp of the bra. "Ahh, you really can't appreciate what that feels like," she told them as the pressure on her body went away. Then, in that maneuver that men will never understand she took off her bra underneath her shirt giving them only a couple of flashes of breasts and placed it in the center of the table. Her blouse still covered her tits except for a few seductive inches in the middle of her chest, but now their nipples made little tents under the thin fabric. "God, that feels good. Really, you have no idea," Kathy told them.

Paul tried to look away, but Fred and Dan stared without pretense at the blond whose shirt teased them by covering just the portions of her breasts they were dying to see.

"Let's not be childish," Kathy told them picking up the cards. "They're just mammary glands after all. Every woman has them. My deal, right?"

"Yours are kind of perfect, Kathy," Dan said honestly.

Kathy straightened up causing her blouse to part a little more. "Well, thanks, Dan. You realize I didn't do anything to make them this way. I can't take any credit."

"But that's besides the point," said Fred. "You've got great tits."

"Fred!" cried Paul appalled that his friend would say something so explicit about his sister.

But Fred wasn't cowed. "She does, Paul. Fuck. Your sister has a great rack. There. I said it. Now beat me to a pulp for telling the truth. But first can you look at her and tell me I'm wrong?"

Paul looked. There was no denying it. His sister did have perfect breasts. They were full, young, and high on her chest with hard nipples poking up behind the fabric of her blouse. He relaxed. "Okay, Kathy does have a great rack, as you so delicately put it. Now, let's play. Deal the cards, Sis."

They played some more, and Kathy found that even with her new awareness of the game, if the cards didn't come your way, you couldn't win. After a long run of bad luck, she was nearly broke again. "Damn, here we are again," she said looking at her tiny pile of chips. What she didn't know, and the guys didn't know, was that a concerted effort of a group of poker players acting together could not be defeated. It wasn't that the guys went off together and planned some subterfuge, but unconsciously they all aimed to defeat Kathy and in doing so didn't care how the others made out. The effect was they were acting in concert without meaning too. No matter how well Kathy played she had little chance to defeat them all. None of the guys was trying to maximize his own winnings, but rather they were all trying to maximize what Kathy lost.

"How much for my blouse?" Kathy asked after losing another hand. They haggled for a bit then she said, "Okay, five bucks each. Paul just rolled his eyes and pushed some chips forward. Kathy gathered those in along with contributions from Fred and Dan. Now she knew how the game was played and had a bigger stake than anyone else -- besides she was discovering how much of a turn on it was to be the center of the guys attention. "Thanks, guys. Hope you're not going to be disappointed." Slowly, she pushed the blouse from one shoulder and then the other, revealing for the first time her two magnificent breasts and their hard, pink nipples. Throwing the shirt onto the table she said, "Okay, now you get to look. Don't be bashful." Turning from side to side she showed off her bare breasts.

Dan was the first to find his voice. "Jesus, Kathy, they are awesome."

"Perfect," added Fred.

Kathy giggled. "Thanks, I kinda like 'em too." She shook her shoulders making her breasts jiggle.

"Now you're just showing off," Paul told her, but just like his friends he was staring at his sister's lovely mounds and their hard, pink nipples.

Giggling again, Kathy said, "Yeah, I guess I am." She cupped her breasts. "But, heck, why be uptight about our bodies?"

"Damn straight," Fred agreed.

"But I'm not being a very good host, let me refresh those drinks, and, J, how about changing that radio station -- or even better pick out a good CDan." As J went to the entertainment center in the adjoining living room, Fred and Dan watched Kathy get up and walk to kitchen, her breasts bouncing delightfully with each step. She came back with a liter of coke and set it on the table, then bent over to look in the liquor cabinet for another bottle of whiskey; the one they were drinking had only been partially full and was now empty. The two guys appreciated the view. Her ass was finely sculpted and the thin slacks stretched taut over it as she leaned forward, showed it off to its best advantage. As she searched through the bottles her tits swung back and forth tantalizingly.

Being something of a math and physics prodigy, Dan considered all the possible topological transformations of Kathy's breasts given their size and firmness, the affects of gravity, and the various positions her torso could be in. He wondered if his image of how they would look when she was lying on her back was correct. But also being an 18-year old male, he felt his cock growing ever harder as he faced the reality of having a half-naked college girl display herself so unabashedly in front of him. At five foot seven, he was the short one of the three friends and tried to make up for a lack of height by lifting weights and wearing short sleeve shirts to show off his bulging biceps. It might have had the effect he desired if he could only find a way to talk to girls about something other than math and physics.

Fred, on the other hand, was only a couple of inches shorter than Paul, and like him was on the swim team. He didn't excel at swimming like his friend did, but enjoyed the work out and hoped the few girls that came to the meets lusted after his fit, slim body in the tight speedo her wore as much as the girls did in his fantasies. While quite comfortable with math, Fred's special skill was language. At the age of 10 he was reading Shakespeare and Dante, by 14 he read Rousseau in the original French and Goethe in German. But at 18 he still couldn't understand why girls weren't impressed when he recited Lewis Carrol's Jabberwocky from memory. Like Dan, he couldn't help but to respond to the sight of the topless Kathy with an erection.

Kathy stood up holding two bottles close to her body pushing her breasts together. "Help me out," she said, "which one should we open? This one," she turned it so she could read the label and in doing so pushed it harder against her tit. "Or this?" Now both her breasts were pushed up and together by the liquor bottles. Noticing the effect it had on the guys, she giggled and began to play with her tits with the bottles. "Ooo, this cool, smooth, hard glass feels so good on my hot flesh," she cooed and giggled at her own audacity and the guys wide-eyed reaction. "Being all too used to having these things get in the way," she said meaning her tits, "I didn't realize how much fun this could be." Pressing one bottle under her left breast she asked, "What'll it be, Jack Daniels?" and squishing her right breast with the other, "or Makers Mark?"

Neither of the guys had heard of Makers Mark so they picked Jack Daniels. After failing to open it, Kathy went to Dan and asked for help. He was happy to do so, especially since Kathy had stepped behind him and was pressing her breasts into the back of his head while he fumbled with the cap. "Oh, thanks," she said when he finally managed to strip the plastic away and pull out the top. Then she leaned close, allowing a breast to rest on his shoulder as she poured a shot into his glass. After repeating the procedure with Fred, Kathy grabbed the coke bottle and topped them off, again pressing close.

"I hope you guys are okay with whiskey and coke. There's tequila, vodka, and well everything in the liquor cabinet, but I'd like to avoid replacing a whole bunch of them. Two brands of whiskey is enough."

They assured her their drinks were more than sufficient.

"Cool. Now let's fire up another joint. Almost time to roll some more."

"Please, do the the honors," said Fred pushing the bag of weed toward her as she sat down..

Kathy went to work and quickly produced another four joints. Leaning in to do so, her breasts rested on the table like an offering. Glancing at them she smiled and said, "They do get in the way at times."

"I think I'm in heaven," Dan commented in a tone that conveyed his sincerity.

"Good. Then I won't worry about it."

In the middle of an advertisement the radio stopped to be replaced by some cool jazz. J returned saying, "There, I've got five CDs in the changer so we don't have to think about music for a while."

"Thanks," said Kathy getting up. "Let me fix you a drink." As her brother sat down she picked up the whiskey and, standing behind him, leaned over to pour. In doing so she let a breast brush his cheek.

"Jesus, Kathy!" Paul sputtered almost taking her nipple in his mouth.

"Huh? You don't want another one?" his sister replied innocently.

"Well, you don't have to ...."

But she was ahead of him and with a slight turn of her body put her a breast in his mouth. "Christ!" he exclaimed turning away.

Kathy just smiled and poured the liquor telling him, "Don't get between a woman and her task."

"But you ...."

Taking the coke in hand, Kathy filled his glass. "I what? Just making sure you have a drink like the rest of us." Resuming her seat she continued, "I think it's Dan's deal and I hope all of you have gotten over seeing my tits." She cupped them. "Not so special, right? You've all gotten to second base at some point I'm sure."

"Of course," Dan said.

"Yeah," agreed Fred.

"Sure," said her brother.

Only Paul was lying. Once he had gotten a girl to pull up her blouse, but that was it. When he tried to touch her breasts she had pushed him away. He hadn't been on a date since. However, while Dan and Fred had actually fondled a breast, in both their cases it was a in the back seat of a parked car. Nothing like seeing Kathy in the clear light of the dining room.

"So let's play. And now I've got the most money, so watch out," Kathy told them. "I'm not easy pickin's any more."

And she wasn't. She had a sharp mind and could figure out the relative odds of poker hands. That, coupled with the more recent revelation of bluffing and tells, made her a good player. Still, it was in effect three against one, so even though she had more money at this point than her opponents it wasn't long before she was nearly broke again.

"Damn, I'd have thought you guys would be all dizzy over my bare tits, but I need to raise funds again." She looked at them. "Don't suppose I'd get a lot for my sandals?"

"Nope," Dan said with a smile. "But I think your slacks will go for a good amount."

"Right." Kathy thought about that. "Well, what the hell." She lit up another joint and took a long drag. "I'm thinking they're worth quite a bit, all things considered." Feeling her body respond to the pot and enjoying being topless in front of the high school guys, she said, "Okay, how about seven dollars each. If that doesn't give me the edge I need I don't know what will."

"Good lord, Kathy, I'll only have two bucks left," Dan complained.

"Yeah, but I'll be sitting here in just my panties. That's worth it, isn't it?"

"Well,...." He couldn't deny it was. He'd have happily given her everything he had to see her like that.

Kathy stood up, unbuttoned her waist band, and slowly pulled her zipper down. "What do you think? Who's in?"

Looking at the beautiful, topless girl opening her pants, Fred and Dan pushed a piles of chips forward. Paul took a moment to think about it but eventually shoved chips her way too.

"Thanks, guys. Even though I know you'll regret this since I'm learning how to play this game," Kathy told them as she pushed her slacks over her hips, "I do like taking your money." She pushed the slacks down revealing a pair of pink cotton panties with the logo of her college over the mound of her pubis. "Like I said, I need to do the laundry -- had to go with what was clean."

"Go tigers," said Dan reading the words coming out of the orange tiger on the front of her underwear.

Kathy chuckled. "Yeah, I'm a real fan." She turned around and pushed her ass out. The words "Tigers rule" stretched over her bottom. Putting a foot on her chair she posed with an elbow on her knee and ran a hand up the inside of her thigh and over her pussy. "Good thing I shaved this morning. Wouldn't want any hairs to be peaking out."

Dan sighed. "Jesus, I never imagined our card game turning out like this."

Sitting down, Kathy said, "Well, me neither, but thanks for letting me play. I think it's your deal."

"You can play with me any time," Dan replied then laughed with the rest of them when he considered the implication of his words.

"Well, I have noticed none of you have gotten up in a while," said Kathy. "Do you have something to hide?" At that, all three guys blushed. Each had a huge erection and was quite happy to be hiding behind the table. Kathy leaned one way then the other smiling at the tents in Fred and Dan's crotches. "Thank God. I'd be embarrassed if you didn't respond like that. Now deal the cards, Dan."

Over the next half hour Kathy watched her pile of chips dwindled yet again. Even her best hand, three kings, was bested by J's full house. "Are you guys fooling with me?" she asked dismayed at her luck. "Odds are I ought to get a winning hand 25 percent of the time." Fred assured her they weren't concluding. "Well, I need to sell of these panties. They're all I've got left."

That announcement was met by silence.

She looked at the guys and said, "Ten dollars each." When they balked at that, she added, "Hey, I'm going to be naked, guys. What more do you want?"

"But you'll have all the money," Fred said.

"So?"

"She's got you there, Fred," said Dan. "Who cares about the money?"

"Good point."

Kathy smiled. "First, let's order a pizza. I'm starving. Is Pizza Magic still delivering?" It was, but the money issue came up again. "I'm broke until I get to an ATM. You'll cover it, Paul, won't you?"

"Don't cave in," said Fred. "Make her earn it."

"Huh?" Even Paul was surprised at this.

Fred fished around to back up his claim. "Hell, man, it's the principle of the thing. You're a high school senior and working a part time job to get spending money, right?"

"Er, right," Paul replied tentatively. Neither he nor Kathy bothered to mention the generous allowance their parents gave them.

"So, Kathy should do something to earn her share of the pizza."

"Call it in then," Kathy told them. "I'll be happy to earn my share." Then she got up and walked over to her brother saying, "Wouldn't want to take advantage of you, Paul." She sat across his lap. "So I guess I'll have to give you a lap dance. I mean, I want to earn what I get." Kathy ran her hand around his face and pulled it to her bare breast. She could feel the hard cock beneath his jeans pressing into her ass. "This is worth something, isn't it?" she asked guiding his hand between her legs.

Paul let his his fingers press into the gusset covering her pussy lips and said, "Kathy we really shouldn't...."

"Don't be silly, Paul," his sister interrupted. "Of course we shouldn't fool around. That's why it's so hot to be doing it. Fred and Dan won't say a word about it, will you guys?"

"Er, no." "Of course not."

"See? They're cool. We should be too," Kathy told him as she stroked his face, pressing a breast into his chin. Over her shoulder she said, "Better get two large. I'll eat most anything but anchovies." Then she put her hand on Paul's and pulled it to her pussy. "Now, what do I have to do to earn this dinner?"

"Good heavens, Kathy," her brother exclaimed even as his hand cupped her crotch.

Kathy pulled her panties to the side and pushed his hand onto her bare labia. "Will this do it?"

Paul felt like his hand was burning at the touch of her hot pussy lips. "Kathy! We can't do this!"

"But we are doing it, little brother," she told him. "And it's hardly the end of the world. In fact," she adjusted his fingers so that one of them slipped between her lips, "there, see how much better that is." Paul didn't know what to do. His middle finger was now between her lips, and she was wet. "Yeah," she said, "I like that."

"Dude! What are you doing?" exclaimed Dan getting up to get a better view.

Kathy slipped off her brother's lap saying "Oh, nothing" as she adjusted her panties. She winked at Fred who had been in the just the right place to see what was going on. With a smile, Fred winked back.

"I missed it, didn't I," Dan complained.

"You sure did," Fred told him.

Picking up another joint, Kathy lit it, her breasts rising as she inhaled deeply. She rubbed her pubis through her panties. "Good lord but you guys got some good weed. I've never been so horny."

Watching her longingly, Dan sighed and said, "I know what you mean."

Kathy laughed and walked over to him. "You guys are fun to tease." She pushed down the top of her panties a bit. "I shaved this morning. Like the result?" As Dan stared, Kathy ran her fingers over the bare mound just inches from his face. "It feels so naughty, you know, especially when I move just right and my panties rub against the bare skin without any hair to get in the way." Taking his hand, she brushed his fingers over her naked pubis. "Isn't that cool?" she asked as she walked over to Fred. Standing in front of him, she put her hand down the front of her panties and cupped her pussy. "I think you and Dan should help Paul out with the pizza bill. It's only fair."