The Last Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

S slipped down Kathy's body pushing between her legs and latching on to a breast to suck it's nipple before continuing lower, planting soft kisses on Kathy's stomach, tickling her belly button with her tongue, and moving on down to the sparse blond vee on her pubis. Kathy's hands were on the strawberry blond's head urging her on, and soon S was spreading the lips of her wet pussy. "Ooo, look how hard her clit is, guys," she said lifting her head out of the way so they could see the hard bud standing up. Then she licked it and Kathy began to moan. With a woman's knowledge of female sexual response, S quickly brought Kathy to the edge of an orgasm but didn't let her come. Instead, she turned her attention from the clitoris to the vagina, smiling at the guys as she put first one then two finger inside it.

Thrusting her pelvis, Kathy tried to get herself off. "Come on, S, lick me, damn you," she demanded. Reaching out to the guys on either side of her, Kathy pulled their hands to her breasts not realizing -- or not caring -- that Dan was one of those guys and her brother the other. She just wanted to come.

With a devilish grin S withdrew her fingers and directed Dan's and Paul's free hands to Kathy's pussy. "Hold her open for me," she told them. To Fred she merely nodded and wiggled her ass. He got the message and began to play with S's wet pussy as she wrapped her lips around Kathy's clit. After all the sexy teasing of the evening and now with three people playing with her body, Kathy's orgasm exploded. S's soon followed as Fred fingers found her clit and the room filled with the moans of the two young women.

Spent, Kathy lay back, her lovely chest rising and falling with deep breaths. S sat back on her heels panting but, after looking around and seeing three hard cocks, said, "Gosh, you guys need some relief." Grabbing Fred's dick in one hand, she pulled Paul's penis to her mouth with the other and began to blow him. After a while, she began to alternate between the guys, sucking one and stroking the other.

That's what Kathy saw when she opened her eyes. She pulled Dan to her and placed his prick between her well oiled breasts pressing them tightly around it. From his vantage point looking down at her tits and their hard pink nipples glistening under the bright lights of the rec room, Dan couldn't think of what could be better, then Kathy began to suck the head of his penis on each forward thrust. He came in her mouth, that is, mostly in her mouth. Some of his semen dribbled across her breasts. Seeing that, Fred unloaded into S's warm mouth and finished just in time for her to take Paul's offering.

Dan slid of Kathy to sit on the mat in a daze, Paul and Fred sat back stunned but more than satisfied. S cuddled with Kathy saying, "What a slippery mess we are," and licked a drop of semen of Kathy's breast. Someone lit a joint and passed it around, no one had much to say. Finally, Kathy extracted herself from S and, pulling her new friend along, made for the door. "We're going to take a shower," she told the guys, "and you all are going to scrub the floor. God, help us if that lotion stains the mat. Mom and Dad would kill us."

A half hour later with hair dry and brushed the girls returned wearing robes and found the guys had successfully cleaned the mat. They were still naked, sitting on the floor among the pillows watching an old Star Trek Voyager episode featuring the buxom Seven-of-Nine. Kathy pulled over a big bean-bag chair and sat with S resting her head in her lap. Taking the proffered joint from her brother she thanked him for the great job cleaning up.

"You're welcome. Actually it was a breeze. That mat's made to take abuse."

"I see you guys like being nudists."

Fred said, "Sure has it advantages and at this point no one has anything to hide."

Kathy smiled. "I guess not."

Without looking up, S asked, "Just one thing, when will you guys be ready to go again." Laughing, Fred threw a pillow at her which she deftly snatched out of the air. "Hey, I'm the only one here that didn't get any oral sex. That's not really fair, you know." Then looking at Kathy and Paul she added, "and I'm your guest."

"Let's just watch TV for a while and let everyone rest a bit," Kathy told her. "They're all 18-year old boys. I'm sure it won't be too long before one of them takes pity on you."

S frowned and turned back to the screen. "Maybe this will encourage somebody," she said opening her robe. Smiling, Kathy watched Star Trek and toyed with the tuft of pale red hair neatly trimmed into a vee above S's little pussy which seem to appease the girl for the time being. For Kathy, it was yet another new sexual experience. Just like she had never before been eaten out a girl and never participated in group sex of any kind until that night, she had never touched a another girl's pussy before. Tugging gently on the curly pubic hair and running her fingers along the soft lips of S's cunt, she decided it -- like the whole evening -- was rather intriguing, even the bit with her brother. After all, they hadn't actually had sex; he had just fondled her a little. She smiled thinking, yeah, just a little -- while I had a massive orgasm.

When the Trek episode ended and another began, Paul said, "Cool, they must be doing a marathon."

"Well, I know you guys like looking at Seven in that tight outfit," S remarked, "but give me Patrick Stewart as Picard any day. Now, there's a sexy guy."

"With a hell of a sexy voice," added Kathy.

While everyone else watched the action on the Enterprise, S crawled over to Fred who was lying on his back with his head propped up on a pillow. "Don't mind me," she told him as she moved up his body dragging her tits over his soft penis, "I just need to borrow you for a minute. Promise it won't hurt." Kissing him, she rubbed her pussy on his cock, but that wasn't her goal. The next thing he knew she was straddling his face pushing her pussy against his lips. "I just need a little of that oral pleasuring the rest of you had earlier."

Kathy turned to watch as Fred began to lick, but Dan and Paul tried to play it cool.

"You know sometimes I like to have a snack when I watch TV," Dan said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It's really easy to put weight on that way though," Paul replied.

"True. Fred's got the right idea. If you're going to eat in front of the television, stick with the low-cal, no-fat foods."

"Hard to find stuff like that that tastes any good."

"Well, I'd like try some of what he's got."

"Comedians," muttered S as she got up and moved to Dan. "Here, snack on this," she told him as she sat on his face.

Fred chuckled. "Man, if you could package that you'd make a fortune. Tastes great and calorie free."

After a couple of minutes of enjoying Dan's tongue, S moved to Paul. "I hope you'll try some of this too." He was happy to oblige. As he licked, S turned to Kathy. "Don't be left out, girl. These guys are pretty good at this."

Kathy looked over the guys all of whom now had erections. Slipping off her robe she asked, "Everyone full or do you have room for more."

"Oh, god, Kathy, I'd love to taste you," Fred said with feeling. Smiling, she crawled on top of him in a sixty-nine taking his cock in her mouth as his tongue sought her pussy. Given the enthusiasm with which he applied himself, Kathy knew he was enjoying himself just as much as she was being in such an intimate embrace, but she was interested in extending the sex play and got off him after only a minute.

"That was so nice, I think I'll have another," she said and climbed onto a very delighted Dan. His more muscular body and thicker, shorter cock made for a completely different experience -- just as enjoyable, yet different.

Looking down from her perch on Paul's face, S laughed and said, "Now I have a game to play. We keep switching off partners and the first one to come has to ... oh, I don't know. They just have to do something really nasty." Then she moved over to Fred and gave Kathy a little slap on the ass. "Time switch, sweetie."

Kathy looked up and, with Dan still licking her pussy, said, "But to who?"

The pizza girl smiled and nodded to Paul. "With just two of us and three of them, there'll always be a guy waiting."

"But..." Kathy struggled to put her thought into words. That was her brother over there! The tongue in her cunt didn't make it any easier to articulate her concern.

"Oh, come on. Play along or I'll disqualify you."

Slowly Kathy got up and moved over to Paul. "You okay with this?" Seeming to have the same verbal problem, he just nodded and his sister climbed on top of him. At first she just held still and concentrated on the feeling of his warm wet tongue licking tentatively around her pussy, not diving in the way the other guys had. It felt wonderful and Kathy put her hand on his penis, hard and wet from being in S's mouth. She shivered as she squeezed it. Feeling like she was engaging in the naughtiest act imaginable, Kathy sucked on its head and let herself slip into the deep pool of sexual sensations: the feeling of the hard cock in her mouth, the tongue exploring her pussy, and her own naked body pressed to her brother's. Too soon there was another slap on her ass and S was telling them to switch again.

Dan was happy to have S climb aboard and Fred smiled as Kathy left her brother for him. Sitting up, Paul watched and thought about what he had just done: Oral sex with his sister! Good heavens. He shamefully admitted to himself that he lusted for more of that forbidden fruit and the sweet taste of her pussy. Then the girls switched again and he had S to distract him from his guilty thoughts.

When Dan's finger began to tease her anus, Kathy couldn't hold back anymore. Ever since she had orally engaged with her brother she'd been riding the edge of an orgasm. Now the combined assault on her pussy and ass was too much to bear and she climaxed loudly. Hearing her, S got up and along with Fred and Paul watched Kathy squirm as she came. When the girl finally quieted down, S announced, "You lost, Kathy, but you seemed to enjoy it quite a bit."

Smiling at Dan, Kathy said, "Damn, that little trick with your finger was a hell of a surprise."

"Never tried that before, but I wanted to see what S had in store for you if you lost."

Kathy considered that and looked at S skeptically. "Just what do you have in mind?"

"Well, there are three hard cocks that need some relief. I think you better do them all."

"All of them?"

"All of them and me too." S sat down and spread her legs. "Come over here and eat me, but keep your ass up in the air so the guys can take you.."

"You mean ...?"

"Yeah, each of them will fuck you as you lick my pussy. Now, doesn't that make you hot?"

"It makes me feel like a slut."

"Exactly, and doesn't that make you hot?" S asked again.

In answer, Kathy found her drink, took a big swig, and crawled between the other girls legs. With her mouth full of pussy she arched her back presenting her ass to the guys.

Fred looked a Paul. "Dude, you should go first."

Paul looked at Kathy's luscious ass waiting for the first assault. "Er, no, I better wait."

"But do you mind if ...?"

"No, Kathy's willing, go for it." Paul didn't really know what to say or think about what they were doing. Gangbanging his own sister -- or even watching it -- violated every taboo. He felt he should be putting a stop to the whole thing. He knew he should. Yet, he didn't move as Fred got behind her and positioned his dick between her pussy lips. What kept Paul from acting was the lust in his own loins. He was dying to see her fucked and, truth be told, dying to do it himself. When they had been in that sixty-nine together she had sucked on his dick like a champ and clearly enjoyed his tongue in her pussy -- and Paul knew his sister never caved into peer pressure. She was just as horny and had been just as eager as he had been all evening, if not more so. Hell, there she was on her knees eating the pizza girl with her ass in the air waiting for their cocks. Fred thrust forward penetrating her cunt. It was a short quick fuck and his friend came after just a few strokes. Dan was next and he too was quick. The whole scene was so off-the-charts lewd and lascivious Paul wasn't surprised they came quickly. He would too he was sure, and now it was his turn. He watched the come drip from her pussy down the inside of a beautiful thigh.

As he stepped stepped forward, S raised a hand. "Hold off a second, I'm just about to come." Then she did, crying out her pleasure as Kathy lapped at her cunt. When she was done, S backed away and said with a smile, "Thanks for waiting, I didn't want her to be distracted. Now she's all yours."

Again Paul fought with himself. The best his conventional side could do was ask, "Kathy, do you mind?"

Kathy was in a sexual frenzy having climaxed with S and with each of the two guys. She looked at him and said huskily, "I want you." Then she took some of fluid from her wet pussy and pushed it into her ass and added, "But I want you in here, were I'm a virgin."

Stunned, Paul watched her fingers lube up her asshole for him. He'd never thought of taking a woman that way, but conscious thinking hadn't been working very well for him all day. Knees bent, straddling her awkwardly, he touched the tip of his cock to her anus and asked, "You sure about this?"

"Just go slow," his sister said pushing her ass onto his hard dick. Once its head slipped past her sphincter she stopped. "Give me a sec." Her ass was so tight, the act so naughty, Paul almost came right then but somehow fought it off. Kathy began to rock, easing his penis in. Then his instincts took over and he began to move to her rhythm. Before he knew it several inches of his cock were buried in her ass and she was moaning. Their pace quickened, Kathy's muscles seemed to relax, and his dick slid more easily in and out of her. Paul was approaching climax again when he felt something unexpected and looked down to find that S had joined them and had her fingers in Kathy's cunt. Through the thin wall that separated Kathy's bowels from her vagina, he could feel S's fingers with his penis. It was all so strange and wonderful he climaxed, and his groans and thrusts brought Kathy off again.

When their cries died down and his cock began to soften, Paul slipped out of his sister's ass and sat on the floor. Kathy lay flat on her belly with come leaking out of both holes. Grabbing some tissues S cleaned her up as best she could, then Kathy got to her feet. She was a bit unsteady.

"Well, it will be hard to top tonight -- even in my fantasies." Then, pulling S after her, she went to clean up.

The guys looked at each other. "Here's the deal," said Paul. "After tonight, we will never ever speak of this again, to anyone, not even each other. Got it?"

"Got it," Fred said.

"Absolutely," agreed Dan.

"And I mean really. Not a word, not a reference, not even a knowing look."

The other two nodded.

"Okay," said Paul, "but the night's not over. So tell me, did you ever think of fucking a girl in the ass?"

His friends laughed and they began to talk about how exciting and unexpected their day had been.

THE END