The Last Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her fingers move under her panties, Fred said, "Yeah, okay with me."

Kathy sat down with her hand still between her legs. "Good. Now somebody should call it in. I'm starving." Pulling her hand out, she brought a wet finger to her lips and slowly sucked it off. "I bet you guys are too," she said with a smile when she was done.

Dan groaned. "I can't believe you did that."

"Me either," she replied. "Must be the pot and the whiskey. Don't think I have any inhibitions left."

Fred raised his glass. "Here's to the elimination of inhibitions." They all drank to that and, at Kathy's insistence, went back to the card game. Getting a fair share of good hands, she held her own for the next half hour. Then, just as they were wondering out loud when the pizza would arrive, the doorbell rang. Kathy said she'd get it and slipped on her shirt, closing it with just one button.

"The pizza guy will have a good story to tell," she said walking to the door. Her shirt tail just covered her panties. Opening it, she saw a short guy with a baseball cap pulled down low. "Come on in, we're all starving."

The guy came in and handed her the pizzas. "That'll be 27 dollars and 35 cents." Looking at the cute, freckled face, Kathy had to laugh. The pizza guy wasn't a guy at all.

"Sorry, I thought you were a guy," she told the girl.

"I get that a lot. That'll be twenty-seven thirty-five," the girl said in a no nonsense tone.

Now Kathy felt foolish being half dressed. She blushed and flustered said, "Right, er, let me put this down and I'll get the money. Sorry about not being dressed. Follow me."

"Don't worry. Do this job for a while and you see it all," the pizza girl said following Kathy to the dining room. Then she added, "How you been, Kathy?"

Kathy stopped dead in her tracks and stared at the girl. The baggy jeans and oversized tee shirt hid her form. All she had to go on was the freckled face and button nose. Then it came to her. "S? Is that you?"

The girl's smile lit up her face. "Yep. In the flesh."

"Good heavens! I haven't seen you in years!"

"Since graduation probably. How you doin'?"

"Just fine, thanks. How about you?"

"Hey, I'm delivering pizza. That about sums it up. But I'm okay. Taking classes at the community college during the day and doing this at night."

"I'll be damned. Nice to see you again. What happened to ...." The one thing that Kathy remembered about her former classmate was the beautiful long strawberry blond hair she had had.

S laughed and touched the back of her head. "Oh, the hair. Everybody remembers the hair. I cut it off the minute I moved out of the house. My Mom made me keep it long, I hated it. Way too much maintenance." She looked Kathy up and down and said, "You're looking good. Still in college?"

"Yeah, one more year to go. How about you?"

"Cool. Me? Well, at the rate I'm going it will be another two years before I get my associates degree. You know it took me a minute to recognize you. I think it's the outfit. As I remember, you were the smart girl who always dressed, er, really nice."

"You mean frumpy and old fashioned."

"Well, yeah."

Kathy looked down at her bare legs and the shirt that hardly covered her breasts. "Guess it's sort of like you and your mom. Now that I've been away, I've loosened up a bit."

"I'll say, but, hey, I like the new look." She sniffed the air. "And apparently you get high now too. I haven't gotten stoned in ages."

"Well, can you knock off work? We've got pot, lots to drink, and now pizza."

"Gosh, that sounds like fun, but by the way you're dressed I'm guessing I'd be a third wheel."

"Hardly, come meet the guys. I'm not on a date, just playing cards with my brother and his high school friends. They're all a little drunk now but really nice guys."

Kathy led the way to the dining room and introduced S to the others. "I've asked her to stay and party with us. I hope you don't mind." Actually Fred and Dan did mind figuring this new person would put a damper on the fun with were having with Kathy, but they were too polite to show their disappointment. Paul on the other hand thought that anything that slowed Kathy down at this point was a good thing and pulled up another chair to the table. As they dug into the pizza Kathy explained that she and S had been in the same high school graduating class.

"Really? You don't look old enough, S," Dan remarked.

Looking down at the two small mounds of her breasts barely visible beneath the big tee shirt S blushed. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Sorry. I really didn't mean it in a bad way."

"Oh, I should apologize." She glanced at Kathy's much larger breasts hardly hidden at all by her gaping blouse. "I'm feeling out gunned." Everyone laughed at her choice of words. After calling into work and saying she wasn't feeling well, she said. "Kathy, you must have been on the losing end of a game of strip poker."

Kathy grinned. "Well, we were playing poker, but not strip."

"You just normally hang out like this? Not that I mind. You really have a lovely body."

"Thanks. I was short of cash so I sold a few items."

"In fact you sold that shirt you are wearing," Fred said. "Putting it back on isn't fair."

"I had to wear something to the door," Kathy answered defensively. "And it wouldn't be very nice to subject S here to our silly game." She grinned. "At least not while we're eating."

S shook her head. "And you seemed so straight-laced in high school." When they were done eating, she picked up one of the joints lying on the table. "Mind if I fire this up?"

"Be my guest. You have some catching up to do." As they past the weed around Kathy and Paul cleared the remains of the pizza from the table. When they were done S shuffled the cards and asked, "Can I buy into your game?"

"Sure, we each started with ten bucks. You can do the same," Fred told her.

"Well, I'm always pinching pennies these days. I was kinda hoping I could sell you something the way Kathy did." She took another a drag off the joint. "This sure is fine pot. I'm high already. How much for my pants?"

"Five dollars," Dan suggested then winced as Kathy slapped his shoulder.

"You're taking advantage of her, you devil. Be fair. You're lucky she even wants to play."

"You pack quite a wallup, Kathy," Dan said rubbing his arm. "I guess ten would be more like it."

S said, "It's deal," and stood up. After stripping off her shoes, socks, and jeans she laughed. "Now you can see I'm not nearly as bold as you might have thought." Her oversized tee shirt covered her to nearly the knees. "I have dresses shorter than this." Paul gave her a pile of poker chips.

"Way to go, girl, that's showing them," Kathy told her.

"Hey, Kathy, aren't you forgetting something?" ask Fred raising an eyebrow. "Your shirt. We paid for that earlier."

"True, but you'll have to accept a substitute," she said and without getting up slipped off her panties and tossed them to Fred. "Hope you don't mind."

Feeling the warmth of Kathy's body still lingering in the material and a slight dampness in the crotch, Fred said, "Er, I guess that's a fair trade."

They had only played a few hands when S turned to Kathy and said, "You know, this is kind of silly."

"How's that?"

"Well, think about it. Here we are half naked and the guys are all dressed. It's, like, strip poker for stupid girls." There was a short silence before the truth of her words sunk in and everyone began to laugh.

When Kathy caught her breath, she said, "I must have turned into a dumb blond at some point. It's time to change the rules."

"I like the rules we have," her brother said and his grinning friends nodded their agreement.

"Really? Well, S and I could just cash out right now and the game would be over -- that's not much fun. Or," she looked at them pointedly, "we could be playing for more interesting stakes. What will it be?"

Dan asked the question on all the guys minds: "What do you mean by 'interesting'?"

"Well, first, there's the possibility of hanging out with two totally naked girls. Bet you'd like to find out if S here is a true strawberry blond."

Following Kathy's lead, S added, "And think of the things we could do with some body lotion."

"What kind of things?" Fred asked.

"Wouldn't you like to watch Kathy rub it over those magnificent breasts?" She giggled. "Or maybe she and I could rub it on each other? Now there's a thought!"

"Ooo, you're a naughty girl," Kathy told her.

S leaned toward her and said in a stage whisper, "Guys just go nuts at the thought of two girls playing with each other."

"Hell, you've won me over," Dan conceded. "Let's start playing."

"Not so fast," Fred said holding up a hand. "Your letting your dick do your thinking for you. What they're talking about is what we might -- and I emphasize 'might' -- get if we win a lot. We could loose too and I'm not about to be rubbing lotion on one of you guys."

The girls laughed as all three guys made faces at the thought of intimate contact with each another. Kathy told them not to worry, guys-on-guys had no appeal for her, and S agreed. Kathy added. "Let's go down to the rec room where we can sprawl out. We've been sitting around this table, like, forever."

The rec room was large, taking up half the basement. A pool table sat on one side while the other was covered by a large workout mat, two inches of dense foam cushion, to exercise on. Along one wall was an entertainment center with a large screen TV and sound system.

"Wow, this is way cool!" exclaim S feeling the thick mat give beneath her bare feet. Fred and Dan were equally impressed by the set up.

"Yeah, Mom likes to put on a workout video and do her fitness thing down here. I usually join her when I'm home. And Dad and his friends play pool once a week." She sat down cross legged on the mat, carefully putting the tail of her shirt between her legs. "Come on, sit down. Get comfortable, grab some of those pillows from the corner over there if you want. This is a great place to watch TV. Pass that remote, let's see what's on." As everyone settled in Kathy trolled the channels until she found a B-movie involving some girls who didn't wear much being chased around a resort by a group of young guys. "There, perfect. Something for you guys to watch." Muting the television, she pushed a few more buttons on the remote and the basement was filled with sexy, smooth jazz. "Hope you don't mind, but I just love this music. Now, who brought the cards?"

"Better yet, who brought the body lotion?" asked Dan with a grin.

To his surprise, Kathy got up, went to a cabinet, and came back with a plastic bottle which she tossed to him. "Here you go. Mom keeps this stuff everywhere. Now all you have to do is win enough hands to get a chance to use it."

"Cool. I can't wait."

"Don't get you hopes up, dude," Fred told him. "Do you really think that's going to happen?"

"Well, why not? Did you think our card night would turn out like this?"

Fred paused a moment and grinned. "You got me there."

Kathy stretched out her legs in front of her. "Just to show you I'm not a complete tease, let's each cut the deck, Dan. If you get the higher card, you can put some of that lotion on my legs."

"Really?" he asked eagerly.

"Really. But first you have to take off your jeans." As he slipped off his pants, Kathy cut to a four and frowned. "Looks like you are going to get lucky."

Dan smiled and cut to a jack. "Yes!" Then he turned to Paul. "You okay with this? She's your sister after all."

Paul took a swig of his drink. "She's 21 and always been bullheaded. I doubt she'd listen to me now."

"Hey, it's just some lotion on my legs anyway," Kathy said. "Besides, I love a good massage. Start with my feet and work your way up."

Dan knelt in front of her, squeezed some lotion along her shins, and started to massage it in. Kathy told him to use more pressure and moaned when his strong hands began to manipulate her calves and the arches of her feet. "Oh, that feels great," she told him. Encouraged, he worked up to her knees and lower thighs thoroughly enjoying the task. Kathy had beautiful long legs made firm from regular running. Slowly he worked his hands up to mid-thigh and stopped.

"What's the problem?" Kathy asked.

"Er, well, .... Where do they end?"

"My legs?"

"Yeah."

"Same place everybody legs do." Beside her, S giggled.

"Well, where exactly is that? I don't want to, you know, take advantage of the situation."

"Ah, a real gentleman." Kathy looked down at the shirt tail covering her pussy and adjusted it so it barely protected her lips. "Just don't get any lotion on my blouse."

Dan swallowed then drizzled lotion on her upper thighs and began to work it in while Kathy leaned back and watched his progress. Bit by bit, the big hands worked their way higher and, when Kathy lifted her knees a little, massaged the bottom of her thighs right up to the curve of her butt. Just when he was about to quit, she looked down and said, "Almost done." Dan looked between her legs at the only space he hadn't covered, a few inches of bare flesh on her inner thighs on either side of her pussy.

"Right," he said putting a little lotion on his fingers. Kathy spread wide for him as he carefully worked the lotion into her soft skin. Between her movement and the pressure of his fingers on her flesh, the shirt tail moved to reveal the tiniest hint of the curve of her outer labia and a few blond pubic hairs. She let him continue until his fingers brushed her pussy.

"Thanks, that was really great," she told him crossing her legs under again and pulling the shirt tail farther down. "And now I know I need to do a better job with the razor when I'm trimming down there."

Fred and S gave Dan a round of applause as he return to his place in the circle with a big grin on his face and a hard erection bulging in his jockeys. Even Paul managed a smile.

"My turn, my turn," S cried grabbing the cards. "This ones for you, Paul."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you, silly. I love tall guys. Maybe 'cause I'm short. And we both have red hair. Well, mine's just a little reddish but yours is really red. Anyway, I'm just running at the mouth now. I do that when I get excited." Only her own giggling stopped her. She took a drink to gather her thoughts. "So, here's the deal. You take off your shirt and pants. We cut the cards and if you win you do the lotion bit with me." Paul laughed and blushed but stripped down to his underwear and cut the deck to a king. S laughed when she too cut to a king. They went again and he won.

"I figure I should go Kathy one better, so instead of doing my legs," S said as she pulled her tee shirt off over her head, "do my front." She had cut A-cup breasts topped with deep pink nipples and wore small, powder blue boy shorts. "You can put the lotion anywhere you see freckles," she told him as she lay down on her back in the middle of the circle. To Paul's delight the freckles went pretty much everywhere.

"Allow me," Kathy said as she took the lotion and squirted a thin line across the little breasts and over the flat stomach. "There. Rub it in, little brother."

"If you insist," Paul said straddling S's narrow waist. He bent to the task, his large hands prodding and squeezing the small girl's breasts, sides, and stomach, sliding over her warm freckled skin as his cock grew hard as a rock.

S closed her eyes and purred with pleasure. She stretched her arms behind her head saying, "Oh, God, this feels great at the end of a long day. Hope you like my little tits."

"Very much," Paul said in a husky voice. He was fascinated by the feeling of her turgid nipples poking into the sensitive palms of his hands as he played with the small mounds.

Kathy looked at her brothers erection threatening to escape through the fly of his boxers and reached over to give Dan's cock a squeeze through his jockey's. "I guess you guys like our new game. I think it's better than strip poker." Startled by her touch, Dan almost leaped out of his skin. "Didn't mean to scare you, Dan," Kathy told him keep a tight hold on his penis.

"It's a cool game, but I'm feeling a bit left out," Fred said honestly. It was tough watching his friends get all the attention.

"Oh, well, I think it's your turn," Kathy said. "I've got some more places than need some lotion. Cut the cards. If you're high, do my front. Low, do my back." He cut low but didn't complain. Fred had been fantasizing about touching Kathy from the moment he saw the beautiful woman. She reached for the one button holding her shirt closed, but before opening it said, "First, you've got to get naked."

"Naked?"

"Yeah, like this." She slipped out of her shirt and lay on her belly. After pausing to stare at her puckered pussy lips pouting beneath the crack of her ass, Fred was out of his clothes in a flash. When he started to kneel beside her, she told him, "No, straddle me. That's the only way to get even pressure. Haven't you ever given a massage?"

Nervously he straddled her ass. There was only one place his dick and balls could rest, directly on her pussy and butt. He was instantly hard. Worse, after putting lotion on her back, when he leaned forward to rub it into to her shoulders his cock was pressed between her cheeks. "You're a friendly boy," Kathy teased as she wiggled her bottom against him.

"Er, sorry, but...."

"Yeah, I know. This is the way it's supposed to work however. Can't be shy and give a good massage. Just, well, you aren't going to come all over my back, are you?"

"God, I hope not!" Fred exclaimed feeling it was a real possibility.

"Well, it wouldn't be a disaster. Can't get twisted about natural bodily functions. I was just thinking we should have some tissues nearby just in case." Ever the gentleman, Dan spied a box of Kleenex on a shelf and brought it over.

Fred worked on her back while stealing glances at his buddy fondling S. The sights and feeling were so powerful he had to stop moving and close his eyes to keep from coming. When the danger passed he decided he better relieve the pressure on his cock and moved down Kathy's legs so he could concentrate on her lower back. "Oh, yes, harder," Kathy pleaded as his hands massaged her tight muscles. "Now, lower." His hands drifted down to the curve of her ass. "Mmm, yeah. Do my cheeks." Fred backed up again and began to rub her buttocks, his dick now pinned between her legs. Again the visual and physical sensations threatened to overcome his resistance. As he squeezed and massaged Kathy's cheeks her anus and pussy were delightfully put on display, and each time she wiggled her legs rubbed his cock. Finally he gave up, the last thing he wanted was to look like a jerk by ejaculating all over her. With a playful slap on her ass, he got up.

"There, you're done."

Kathy rolled onto her back and looked up at him. "On the contrary, now you've really got my engine going."

"I know what you mean," S agreed as Paul stood up. "And I'm dying to get my hands on you." Then she made the guys' dreams come true by climbing on top of Kathy and kissing her, her little naked breasts crushed to Kathy's larger ones. Their tongues battled for a few moments before S came up for air saying, "You guys need to get naked now." Then she took off her panties and after drizzling lotion over Kathy's tits used her own body to rub it in.

"Holy shit!" Dan exclaimed as he stripped off his underwear. "Can you believe it?"

Fred found a joint and sat down beside the girls, "Not really, but I'm going to enjoy every moment." He took a deep drag and handed it to Paul. "Goes without saying nobody ever mentions this to anyone."

"You got that right," Paul agreed staring at the slippery female bodies squirming in front of him. Mostly he was able to forget one of them was his sister and when the thought did occur quickly brushed it away. He and Dan picked out ringside location to watch the action.