The Late Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

But the likelihood of that happening was receding and in fact it was Julia who took the next step, unbuttoning the rest of the overall buttons herself. It was her intention to give Jon the room and opportunity to play with both of her breasts, and she hadn't quite realised that she was offering up more possibilities than that.

For his part Jon assumed she was undressing, and as the last of the buttons parted he placed his hands either side of her neck and gently pushed the overalls from her shoulders, leaning forward again as he did so to plant another soft kiss on her nape as they slid free. Her overalls were now draped around her waist, held in place only by their arms still fastened at Julia's wrists.

But more was to follow. No sooner had her overalls slipped down her arms than she felt a pull on her bra and it too was falling onto her wrists.

"Oh, Jon." Her surprise was evident.

Julia looked down at herself, seeing her body naked to the waist with most of her clothing now only held by her arms. She felt a momentary alarm, but then Jon's hands came around her and cupped her naked breasts, hiding them from sight and giving her the pleasure she had wanted.

"Oh, Jon." She said again, this time breathing the words softly as she leaned her head back against him and felt for the fastenings around her wrists.

Unfastening her overalls Julia shook her arms, letting her clothing fall free so that it fell from her body and pooled around her ankles. Then she whipped her headscarf away and let her hair cascade around her shoulders. Now all she was wearing were her white panties and the incongruous canvas deck shoes that she had put on for working in.

"You are beautiful." Jon told her.

"And you are telling fibs." She replied. "But thank you anyway."

"It's true!" He protested, gently squeezing her breasts

"Even if it was, you can't see enough to tell from there." She asserted, knowing how limited his view of her must be from over her shoulder.

"I can you know." She could hear a grin riding the voice in her ear. "Look across, just beside the window."

She did as she was told, her head swivelling about forty-five degrees and already guessing and dreading what she would see. It was true. There leaning against the wall at just the right angle was the large wall mirror that they had moved earlier, and framed within it was their combined image from the knees up.

She gazed silently in disbelief and deep embarrassment. It was very nice to feel his hands on her body, but to see it and to know that he could see it too was mortifying. He had also, she realised with a jolt, seen the image of her naked breasts until he had covered them with his hands.

"Oh, my Lord. What must you think of me?" She gasped.

"I've told you, I think you're beautiful."

Julia was far from convinced. She stood gazing at the mirror, her eyes seeing a lively, well muscled, tousle haired young man in jeans and a tee-shirt and wearing a wide infectious grin holding a thin, pale, mousey haired, older woman before him, she wearing granny knickers and with his hands completely covering her little breasts. How could it be that he thought her beautiful and wanted her?

"Oh, Jon," She made to pull up her overalls but he held her firm, not letting her bend.

"Just look at us, see how gorgeous we look together." He encouraged her.

"You might, I just look tired." She needed reassurance.

In her heart she knew that she was not ugly, but she was just scared that such a fit young man was teasing her, telling her what she wanted to hear while secretly laughing. He took his hands from her breasts and placed them on her hips, pulling her close. She gasped, partly from having her breasts exposed to view and partly from the erection she felt pressing against her bottom through his jeans.

"Now look at yourself, you have a perfect figure. It's fabulous just to look at you, and I think you know I'm telling the truth." She knew this was an oblique reference to his arousal and she smiled back at his reflection.

Without warning Jon slipped his thumbs under the waistband of her panties and began to push them down. Julia instinctively grabbed at his wrists, stopping him before more than just the first few curly pubic hairs had come into view.

"No, Jon. I can't do that." She said it without anger, but he recognised the finality in her voice and removed his thumbs.

"I'm sorry, but you do look beautiful and I just wanted to see all of you."

"You're going too quickly for me." She told him with the tacit promise of a later date. He noticed too that she didn't feel the need to pull her panties back up into place.

They stood silent and unmoving, both looking at their combined reflection. He was drinking in her beauty, gazing at a mischievous little face, beautiful perky breasts, a washboard flat stomach, wide feminine hips and perfect unblemished skin, and wondering again why she should ever feel shy or uncertain about herself.

Julia, on the other hand was thinking how unfair it was that she was nearly stripped naked, but her was still fully dressed. He must, she thought, look fantastic in the buff and it was on her lips to ask him to undress. All that stopped her was the belief that such a request would be taken as a come on.

That train of thought reminded her of the clothes still around her ankles.

"Just a minute, Jon."

She knelt down to untie her laces and take off her shoes. That task completed she stood back up, stepped from her clothes and kicked them all to one side. Standing now in just her panties, she felt dry mouthed and very daring.

"That's as far as I think I can go." She told him truthfully.

"Thank you."

He gripped her shoulders gently but firmly and turned her to face the mirror square on, returning to his position behind her.

"Now tell me you don't look good?" He challenged her and she was forced to agree, nodding as she leaned back to look up at him.

"Now watch." She obeyed his instruction, watching the man in the mirror place his hands back under his woman's breasts and cup them gently. Still watching, she saw him lean forward to kiss her neck and she tilted her head to one side to let her hair fall away, feeling the feather gentle touch of Jon's on her neck.

In the mirror Jon began to mould and manipulate her breasts, letting her nipples, long and hard now, protrude from between his massaging fingers. He squeezed and pulled on them, letting her feel the pleasure that such use can give, and fanning the small flame of arousal that flickered in her belly.

She didn't quite know what to do with her hands, having resisted the temptation to place them over his in case he took it as a limitation on his movements, and so finally she reached behind her, holding the sides of his body and pulling him towards her. Once again she felt his manhood press against her and a wish that it might be within her instead flitted, quick and fleeting, through her astonished mind.

Her heart was beating faster, her mouth was dry and her breathing was getting to be just a little ragged, but of all the new sensations she was feeling, by far the best was the warmth that seemed to be generated inside her pelvis and radiate from between her legs. She didn't yet know it, but she was feeling the first indistinct stage of her very first orgasm.

Jon kissed her neck again, nuzzling against it then running tender lips over her skin, followed by the tentative tip of his tongue, while all the while his hands and fingers played with her breasts. She kept her head tilted and sighed softly at his touch, still gazing at the figures in the mirror. Then, even as she watched, one of the mans hands moved from her breast to her stomach, reaching lower until it's little finger brushed against the little tuft of curly hair that still protruded above her panties She gasped with pleasure and excitement. How far would he go? How far would she let him go?

Jon paused, waiting for the unspoken consent that her continued silence would imply, still nuzzling at her neck and kneading her breast with one hand, while keeping the other perfectly still with it's finger nestling among the first frizz of her bush. She remained quiet, giving him tacit permission to continue, her breathing telling him of her increasing excitement.

Slowly, tentatively, he hooked one finger after the other under her panties, until his hand lay inside them, resting on her pubes, so nearly, but not quite, touching her womanly parts. She stood, her legs now planted just a little apart in unconscious invitation, and waited for him to continue, knowing that he would and wanting him to. This was as far as she had ever let Nigel go, but she was silently willing Jon on, hoping that he would touch her more intimately and praying that neither his nerve nor hers would desert them.

His hand crept down, the fingertips now just, and only just, reaching the top of her cleft, then going a little further until the first joint was hooking them slightly as they probed down between her legs. She groaned with pure excitement, hardly able to contain herself, wanting but dreading that first investigation of her body that she knew was going to come.

Now his hand was reaching as deep as it could into her panties, his fingers at full stretch between her legs, pushing their way between her flesh and her underwear, trying to gain access to her most private parts. She shifted her feet and bent her legs slightly to let her thighs move apart and to let him reach her, still gripping his sides with her own hands, her fingers digging into him through his tee-shirt in her excitement.

She felt his forefinger wriggle its way between her labia, probing into her cleft. Oh God, she thought, would her try and get his finger to penetrate her vagina, would he come up against her now troublesome virginity? How was she going to tell him? What was she going to tell him?

His finger slid along her cleft, and she was surprised at how slippery she had become and the ease with which he moved. Another finger joined the first, delving into her wetness, investigating her but without invading her. She wondered why, until it came to her that he simply couldn't reach far enough from that angle to penetrate her. Pleased that her secret was still safe for the moment she relaxed and let pleasure at his touch wash over her.

His two fingers were slowly stroking the inside of her cleft, confined by the pressure of her panties to a simple fore and aft movement, but still creating the unfamiliar feelings of gentle sexual stimulation. Her body was responding, making her wetter and more slippery and making her already engorged nipples into little bullets.

Julia closed her eyes in a kind of rapture, but then, wanting to see herself in the mirror she lazily opened them, just as his fingers first encountered her clitoris, rubbing it briefly as they went past. The bolt of pure ecstasy that this touch generated made her body jerk, her eyes fly wide and her mouth gasp loudly.

"Are you okay?" Jon asked, not quite sure of her reaction.

"Oh, yes. That was wonderful. I'm not sure what you did, but do it again."

Jon went back to her clitoris and rubbed at it again, and again. Julia gasped and groaned.

"Oh my Lord. That's unbelievable. Please don't stop."

Jon smiled at the woman in the mirror who stared back at him with wonder on her face. Her gaze went from the reflection of his face down to where his hand moved beneath her panties and back again, watching him play with her and then searching his face for signs of disappointment at what he was doing. She saw none, Jon was happy just to touch her, taking pleasure from giving it as he always did. He was a selfless lover by nature, content to give his partner fulfilment before thinking of his own, the very opposite of her former husband.

Inside her panties Jon had separated his two fingers, sliding one to either side of her clitoris, trapping the little nub between them and starting to play with it in earnest. He did everything the restrictions of her underwear would let him, rubbing her, squeezing her, nipping and pulling at her, and then putting his fingertips over the end of her clit and rubbing down hard, as if to press it back into her body.

Julia groaned and writhed under his touch, her unintelligible throat sounds punctuated with the occasional 'oh' of surprise as pleasure turned momentarily to ecstasy. She was now trembling again, but this time from pure stimulation, the ethereal warm feelings that his touch had generated inside her had come together and coalesced, adding fuel to the tiny flame of sexual arousal in her pelvis. The flame was now burning brighter, a centre of heat located in the depths of her womb, growing stronger and hotter all the time. She felt like a volcano under pressure and ready to erupt, just waiting for that last ounce of stimulation that would make her body explode in orgasm.

She was not used to feeling so aroused, so close to being out of control, and it bothered her. Always anxious, she worried that she would do or say something that would diminish her in Jon's eyes, something that would destroy his desire for her. But she was unable to do anything about it, carried along on a wave of need as new to her as it was powerful.

Suddenly the fire within her was unrestrained, bursting into torrents of white hot pleasure that flooded through her whole being like tidal waves, leaving muscles turned to jelly in their wake. She shook and jerked under fingers that generated unimagined pleasure in her clitoris and then distributed it throughout her body. She watched herself in the mirror, knowing that she was seeing a new Julia, a sexual Julia, and a Julia in the throes of a full blooded climax. The image and the knowledge only served to add to her excitement and send more waves of rapturous pleasure surging through her.

She felt herself quite literally going weak at the knees from the effects of her orgasm, slumping as her legs turned to water, and being held up only by Jon's arm around her chest, the hand gripping her breast as if to hang her up on it. It hurt, but somehow that didn't matter, just sending more sensations to her overloaded nervous system. She groaned, gasped, cried out, called his name, and then, finally, when it was over, she burst into tears.

She sank to her knees in front of him, sliding through his arms and breaking free to kneel with her head hanging, her hands beside her, and her tears falling onto her legs. Immediately he was kneeling beside her, his arm around her shoulder, his concerned face peering into hers.

"Are you all right? Was it me? Did I do something?"

She almost laughed at his abject concern. Oh, yes, he did something alright, but not in the way he was thinking. She sniffed and wiped her tears away with the back of her hand, nodding to him with eyes still averted.

"It's okay. I'm alright."

His arm stayed around her and he stroked her forehead, brushing away her hair. After a few minutes, tears over, she looked up at him.

"I just 'came', didn't I?" She asked him.

He nodded, bewildered. "I think so."

"I've never 'cum' before." She confessed, averting her gaze again.

He looked at her blankly, not quite able to take it in. She smiled weakly.

"Thank you." She said.

For several more minutes they remained kneeling together silently, he just softly stroking her hair and she regaining her breath and equilibrium. Abruptly, as if suddenly returning to life, she turned to face him and looked straight into his eyes.

"Would you like to go all the way with me, you know.... Do you want to do it properly with me?" She couldn't quite bring herself to verbalise her needs.

"You mean...?" He felt oddly constrained.

"Yes! Will you?" She sounded almost pleading, but then she dropped her gaze once more.

"Because if you want to, so do I. But there is something I need to tell you."

She turned her head away in shame. "You see, I've never... I'm still..."

She swivelled her face back to look at him and blurted out. "I'm still intact."

For a moment her unusual phrasing confused him, but then he understood, even though he was baffled at the admission.

"But I thought you'd been married?"

"I was, but he wasn't much of a husband." A little unfairly she placed the whole blame on his absent shoulders.

"Oh." He said and then fell silent.

He was quiet for so long that she thought she had overstepped the mark or misread unfamiliar signals, until he spoke again.

"Of course I do." He answered the now distant question. "I'd love to, but are you sure?"

"I'm nearly thirty-seven. Don't you think it's time?" There was bitterness in her voice; engendered by the pleasure she now lamented waiting for.

"I'm sorry." She said, instantly regretting her remark.

She climbed to her feet and turned to face him, and then taking a step back to give herself room, she took hold of her panties and slid them down, stepping from them and dramatically throwing them into the far corner of the lounge. Still facing him, but now completely naked, she placed her hands on her hips and let his astonished gaze roam over her body.

"I now this will sound corny, but I don't know how else to put it." She announced, and then took a deep breath. "Take me, I'm yours!"

She giggled nervously at her own pronouncement, and he joined in, until they were both laughing helplessly, dispersing the nervous tension that had grown between them. When the laughter subsided Jon stood and, without speaking, hauled his tee-shirt over his head. A surge of relief and delight ran through Julia.

"Let's go upstairs." She whispered, and took his hand to lead him to her bedroom.

Jon followed her with a mix of excitement and trepidation. He longed to make love with her, but, truth to tell, he had never been to bed with a virgin of any age and he wasn't quite sure how to make it work. One thing he was sure of, he intended that both of them would enjoy it, because only that way could he be reasonably sure of a repeat.

Climbing the stairs behind Julia he was pleased at how well proportioned she was. Yes, she was slim, perhaps a little too slim, but her bottom was as beautifully rounded as her stomach was flat, and she gave the general impression of being physically quite fit. He watched her climb the stairs fascinated, just catching a glimpse of her pussy at each step, imagining that he could see it glistening with arousal, even though he knew that he could not. He wanted her badly. She was, as he had already declared, a beautiful and very desirable woman.

Once in the bedroom Julia stopped and turned to face Jon.

"Just so that you know." She told him. "I really want this to happen, even if I do chicken out. And don't worry about contraception; you don't need it with me."

Jon nodded, unsure of what to make of that remark. He knew she wanted him from her earlier reactions and as he wasn't the sort of guy who worried too much about contraception anyway, placing that firmly in the woman's domain, and as he was pretty certain that she was free of any nasties, he just shrugged mentally and started to unfasten his belt.

"Can I do that?" Julia asked, and he stood before her spreading his arms out of the way so that she might undress him, just kicking off his loafers beforehand.

She dropped to her knees in front of him, as if worshipping at his alter of lust, and unhooked his belt. The button holding his jeans gave her a little trouble, until he sucked in his waist, and then it popped free, leaving just his zip holding them up.

She paused at this point, looking up at him and smiling, and then reached up to run her hands through the hair on his chest and down over a distinct six-pack to his waist.

"I think you are the beautiful one." She told him, making him redden at the unexpected compliment.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers