The Late Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

She tugged at his zip, hearing the little buzz that heralds its movement, and peeled back his jeans. Dark blue boxers covered his erection but without hiding its extent. Julia caught her breath, not used to the size of a full on erection.

She pulled down his jeans, helping him step from them, his hand steadying him on her shoulder and giving her a thrill purely from the brief contact. Then the moment had come, a quick pull on his shorts and she would get to see the thing that would finally get rid of her virginity. She reached up and hooked her fingers into each side of them, watching Jon gazing down at her and still smiling encouragingly. She pulled, but the hardness of his erection made it catch on him, bending him down and causing some discomfort. She stopped, not sure how to tackle this new problem, glad to leave it to Jon as she saw his hands disappear into his shorts. Unhooking himself from the waistband he held his penis flat against his stomach and told her to carry on.

"You can do it now."

She tugged again and the shorts slid smoothly down, with his cock suddenly springing free as his hand released it once his shorts were clear. She stopped, enthralled and excited to see his cock dancing right before her eyes. God, she thought, it is big. In fact it was a purely average size, but to Julia's naïve gaze it seemed huge, much longer than its genuine six and a half inches. She held his shorts flat against the floor for him to step out of and then they were both naked. With one last close up glance at his rock hard cock she rose to her feet.

"You'll have to tell me what you want me to do." She told him solemnly. "I'm a bit new to this."

"Well, there is one very important thing that you must do before anything else." He told her, looking equally serious. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, of course." She breathed in deeply, waiting his instruction.

"Kiss me!" He grinned at her bafflement. "Don't you realise we've not even kissed each other yet? So you must kiss me on the mouth before anything else."

"Oh! No, we haven't, have we?" She stepped forward into his embrace and they kissed passionately as lovers for the very first time, their bodies pressed close together, each marvelling at the feel of the other.

Jon kissed Julia as he kissed every woman, automatically probing her mouth with his tongue. But it took her a few minutes to become used to this invasion, a thing that she had never done with Nigel, before she felt able to reply in kind. But when she eventually did it was as if their passion and lust for each other grew in power and they squirmed and moulded themselves against each other, their tongues fencing within their mouths. When they eventually broke apart they were already out of breath from that first encounter.

"Wow!" Julia exclaimed, astonished at the sudden intensity of their kiss.

"Wow, yourself. Who taught you to kiss like that?" Jon asked.

"Well, as a matter of fact." She answered truthfully. "You did."

"Wow again. You're one hell of a quick learner." He was still holding her in his arms and looking down at her upturned face. "Are you ready for lesson two?"

She nodded, once again a mixture of fear and excitement coursing through her. "Be careful with me." She pleaded, feeling suddenly very nervous.

He smiled warmly and led her to the bed, holding her hand as she stretched herself out on top of the bedclothes and still not releasing her as he lay himself down beside her. How strange it was, he thought, for him to be acting as teacher to a woman so much older than himself. It could not have been easy for her to be so open with someone younger and he found the trust she placed in him very moving, swearing to himself not to breach it.

"Just relax." He said, rolling on his side to look at her.

Julia lay on her back, not quite ramrod straight, but certainly not relaxed, and staring up at the ceiling.

"We're not papering this one." Jon told her, his remark being met with a blank stare. "The ceiling I mean. So stop looking at it."

Julia visibly tried to relax, turning to him and smiling. He leaned over, brushed hair from her face and began to gently stroke her cheek with the back of his hand.

"It'll be fine. But if you get worried, just say so. There's no rush."

He kissed her gently on the lips, noticing how anxiety had taken the fire from her kisses. Rushing anything now would simply kill desire altogether, and he knew it.

For the next fifteen minutes or so Jon just stroked Julia's face and neck, gazing affectionately into her eyes and watching the fear abate before his patience. Eventually Julia reached up and hooked her arm around his neck to pull him down for another kiss. This time there was real fondness in her kiss, her tongue came gently into play, softly exploring his lips and fencing gently with his own.

"You're a lovely man." She told him.

Now both her arms went around him and he burrowed one of his own under her shoulder to pull her closer. They kissed again, warmer and deeper, his free hand tracing soft little wanderings over the skin of her arm and shoulder, working its way randomly towards her front and her bosom. Soon it was skating over her closest breast, not doing so specifically, but just including it in the hand's general wanderings.

"That's wonderful. I love the feel of your fingertips on my body."

He smiled at her words, kissing her again before deliberately hooking a fingernail to scratch at her swelling nipple on his next pass. She gasped in pleasant surprise.

"You're a swine." She told him in affectionate contradiction of her earlier opinion, and then gasped once again as he repeated the action.

His wanderings around and over her body were now extending to include her stomach, stroking her belly with feather light passes that hardly made contact with the skin and then returning to smooth his palm across her softness. Up her body then to run the flat of his hand over a breast, maybe to lift away before reaching the nipple tipped peak, maybe to stop and give a gentle or not so gentle squeeze. All the time he looked warmly into her face, occasionally stooping to kiss her, sometimes lightly with almost closed lips, sometimes passionately with mouths and tongues involved.

His actions were now beginning to have the required effect. No longer was she lying tense and anxious, or staring at the ceiling in trepidation, instead she was almost relaxed, her apprehension replaced by anticipation.

"I think you can do anything you want with me now." She told him, content to surrender to a thoughtful lover.

His dimpled smile made another appearance. "You wait till lesson three before you say that."

"What happens in lesson three?" She asked happily, grunting slightly as he pinched her nipple between finger and thumb.

"I can't tell you that, it's classified." He smiled at her, running his fingertips through her pubic hair and back over her belly.

"How many lessons are there anyway?" Her breathing was deepening at his touch and the thought of more experiences to come.

"Oh, loads and loads! And then there's always revision. Oh, and exams, mustn't forget the examinations."

"You mean you're going to examine me?" She was giggling softly by now at the wonderful absurdity of the conversation.

"From head to toe." He told her gravely, then adding impudently. "And inside and out! It's going to be a long course you know."

Her eyebrows lifted a little at that pronouncement, startled that he took so much for granted, but quietly so delighted to know that in his mind this was not to be a 'one off' that she was unable to prevent a broad smile from spreading across her face.

Jon didn't notice, at that moment he wriggled a little way down the bed until his mouth was level with her breast, then gently took her nipple between his lips and began to suckle.

At first he just held her nipple in his mouth and sucked, letting his tongue run lightly over the tip in the same way that his fingers were skating over Julia's skin. But then he began to concentrate just on her breasts, his mouth opening to take cover her aureole and let his tongue flick at the whole nipple, while his hand now settled over her other breast, massaging and squeezing, gently at first but then more and more firmly.

Julia began to feel that unfamiliar but welcome glow returning to the depths of her pelvis, making her squirm and gyrate her hips slowly and sexily, her thighs falling open of their own accord.

John's attentions to her breasts became more determined. He sucked hard, taking as much of her breast into his mouth as he could, while at the same time manipulating her nipple with his tongue. Occasionally he took her nipple between his teeth and bit into it, not too hard but just hard enough to make her wince a little. His hand was now gripping her other breast much more firmly, his fingers digging into her flesh as he pulled it away from her body, stretching and deforming it.

Julia groaned and grunted from his actions, aware that her tender breasts were being abused, but not worrying that it hurt, caring only for the pleasure that was now burning strongly in her belly. If this was foreplay, how good would the main event be? She wanted to find out before she orgasmed again and the moment passed.

"I think it's going to happen again soon." Julia gasped, trying to let Jon now that she was ready to be entered.

Jon ignored her, carrying on working at her breasts, alternating the strong forceful play with soft tender strokes, licks and kisses. Her head was back and her eyes were closed and she was lost in a sea of sensations, the fire inside her burning brighter. She felt a sheen of sweat break out on her forehead, her hands griped at Jon's back, fingers like steel hooks digging into his shoulder blades. Every time he tugged at her breast or nipped her nipple between his teeth her pelvis jerked, thrusting up instinctively and her orgasm got nearer.

"Do it to me. Do it now, before I cum again."

He raised his head from her breast. "There's no rush. Climaxes aren't rationed you know."

With that he returned to her breasts, this time squeezing hard with his hand while rubbing his thumb back and forth over her distended nipple, while his tongue pressed down on the other nipple, moving backwards and forwards across it in imitation of his thumb.

In her belly the dam burst, the white hot lava of her orgasm flooded out of her pelvis in wave after wave of ecstasy, taking over her body, reducing her to a jerking, shuddering, disjointed puppet who cried out unintelligible, meaningless, sounds of joy. She thrust her hips at thin air, straining her thighs to open her legs wider, wanting, needing to be entered, desperate to loose the stigma of virginity.

This time when it passed she did not cry, but just lay back helpless and spent, panting, trembling and sweating, unable to articulate how she felt and just smiling wanly at Jon, who gazed tenderly back up at her.

"My God." She said eventually. "You can do that to me just on my breasts?"

The question was unnecessary and rhetorical, but Jon nodded anyway, pleased at having made her cum so easily.

When her breath started to return Julia reached up to pull Jon down for a kiss, wanting to show how she was beginning to feel for him. But as he leaned over and transferred his weight, she found that he had cupped her pubes in his hand, much as he had downstairs, and moving was pressing him harder against her. She 'mmm'ed with pleasure at his touches and opened her legs a little more, realising that she still felt sexy even after such a fierce climax.

"You're right." She beamed at him. "They're not on ration, are they?"

He laughed out loud at her remark and began to massage her pubic mound with his palm.

"Not had enough yet, then?" He teased her.

"You'll know when I have. You'll get a paste brush stuck in your hand"

Had they thought about it they would both have been surprised at how far their relationship had come in such a short time. They were both now completely at ease with one another, accepting each other for what they were, and liking it. But such thoughts were far from their minds right then, he was gently investigating her pussy, and she was willing him on.

When he had first touched her earlier that morning his movements had been limited by her underwear and he had been able to reach little further than her clitoris. But now he was able to explore her fully and easily, and after nudging her legs a little further apart with the back of his hand he was softly stroking her labia. He ran his fingers from the very top, where her bush was densest, to the very bottom, where her labia merged into her perineum, usually using the pad of his fingertip, but sometimes just scratching very lightly with his nail. Julia lay back again and just let things happen, soaking up the sensations, spreading her legs now as wide as she could in order to encourage him.

Soon she was breathing hard again and her eyes closed. This time he had no intention of letting her climax before they made love, but he wanted her to be as hot as possible to make the penetration easier. She was already lubricating freely, and he could feel a little trickle of her juices running from her vagina, down her perineum towards her anus.

He changed tack, using his thumb and his longest finger to hold her labia open while he ran his forefinger up and down her slit, pausing to dabble at the entrance to her vagina. After only a few minutes of this treatment Julia was moaning softly and raising her hips to his finger, trying to get him to enter her. Now was the time.

Leaning down and kissing her gently in reassurance, Jon rolled on top of her, shuffling himself into position between her legs. She wrapped her arms around him and held on tight, her eyes firmly squeezed closed.

"Please, Jon. Do it to me." She acknowledged her readiness.

"Pull your legs back, sweetheart, as far as you can."

She wasn't sure what he meant by that, and so he hooked his hands beneath her knees and pulled them back himself so that her feet looked vertically into the air. Julia grasped his meaning and took hold of her own legs, now pulling them right back so that her knees where nearly level with her shoulders.

He reached between her legs, taking hold of his shaft and guiding his tip to her entrance. There he stopped, allowing her to adjust to the idea and register any last objection.

"Oh, yes. Oh, God, yes." Her voice was tiny and tight with excitement.

He began to push himself into her, moving forward until he came up against the resistance of her hymen, stronger than he expected and preventing his entry.

"Do it, Jon. Push hard" Julia was panting with anticipation mixed with a little fear.

He did as she suggested, increasing the pressure, pushing against her resistance, hearing her whimpers of pain as he tried to break into her. He relaxed, not wanting to hurt her too much and wondering if he would actually be able to take her virginity. Wasn't it true, he thought, that women get tougher to break as they got older?

"No! Don't stop. Do it, push real hard. I want it inside me."

"I'm not sure I can," He confessed quietly.

Tears welled in Julia's eyes. "No, don't say that. Or I might never do it. Try again, don't worry about me."

He put his hand back down, replacing his cock at Julia's entrance, and then gripped her shoulders to prevent her moving away. Then he pushed, harder this time, much harder. It hurt his cock and she cried out, but he was determined. He increased the pressure, leaning his weight against her virginity.

It was the virginity that finally gave, suddenly and without warning, letting him enter her, to slide full depth into her in one move. He gasped from the suddenness of it and Julia yelled, but then it was over and he was inside her.

"Okay?" He asked her, staying fully inside her and keeping perfectly still.

"Yes. Thank God, I'm so glad we've managed it." She smiled tightly, obviously still feeling discomfort.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, conscious that it had been much worse than he expected.

"No. I want you to fuck me."

He looked at her, astounded at her use of the obscenity.

"That's what they say isn't it? Fuck me? Well then, fuck me!"

He began to thrust in and out of Julia's newly unlocked pussy, doing it slowly and gently, not knowing how sore she felt. At first her expression was no help, she lay quiet, still holding her legs back and with her eyes tight shut, making only little gasping sounds at each thrust, sounds that could signify both pleasure and pain. She was wet and slippery he noticed, but then that could be blood.

But then after a while Julia's eyes opened and she smiled at him.

"This is beautiful." She said "I wish I'd done it before."

"Not too sore?" He asked, reassured by her words.

"Yes, but I still want it. Fuck me harder."

He was still surprised at her earthy language. From any other woman it would probably have turned him on, but somehow he couldn't yet associate it with the ladylike Julia. Even so, his own need was getting urgent and he started to speed up, thrusting harder and faster into her.

"That's it. Like that."

Julia was holding him tighter and she was breathing harder. She was even beginning to push back against him, matching him with little pushes of her own. She felt wonderful, as if she had suddenly come alive, suddenly become a 'proper woman' after so may years repressed and virginal. A Pandora's Box had just opened and she wanted to dip her hands in and enjoy its treasures. All this was due to the gorgeous young man who lay between her legs thrusting himself into her body. She wanted the sex to last forever, but she knew that it would end soon when he reached his own climax.

"Are you going to cum inside me?" She asked breathlessly.

"Probably, do you want me to?"

"Yes please, and don't worry about getting me pregnant, it can't happen." She was enjoying talking so openly, even if her voice was jerky from his thrusts.

"Shall I tell you when I'm going to cum?" He intended to, anyway, and it wasn't going to be very long.

"Yes please. Let me be ready for it." She was now matching him stroke for stroke, thrusting back and gyrating her hips as he thrust in and out of her.

They fell silent again for a while after that, Jon now fucking her as hard as he could, his own eyes now shut as his orgasm approached, while Julia clung to him, savouring the new experience of penetrative sex while it lasted. She wasn't going to orgasm herself, she was a bit too sore for that, but she was enjoying the sensation and the knowledge that she was giving pleasure to a man at long last.

His thrusts were now becoming erratic and his face was reddening. Little noises now issued from his lips and he had the far away look in his eyes that told of approaching orgasm.

"It'll be soon." He gasped.

"Oh my God! Give it to me."

"I'm gonna cum." He warned her again. He thrust hard into her, pushing as deep as he could before going rigid and gasping out, "I'm cumming", then flooding her pussy with spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum.

Jon had waited for that climax for most of the morning, so when it came it was massive, holding him in a juddering sensory overload that seemed to go on forever. His vocalisation was different to Julia's, he growled as he came, each spurt accompanied by a deep guttural growl that tapered off into a gasp when the spurts lessened and his orgasm finally passed. Julia noticed the difference, wondering fleetingly what sort of cacophony they would make if they both came together. But that thought was brief, right then she was just happy that she was no longer a virgin and that she had actually given a man sexual pleasure, things she thought would never happen.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers