The Late Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,592 Followers

"Oh Jon, we've done it, we've done it, we've really done it." She was beaming up at him with pleasure.

"Bloody hell, sweetheart, that was bloody good." He panted at her.

She could see that his brow was covered in sweat and she could feel his limbs trembling with fatigue as he lay on her, too spent even to roll away. She could even feel his cock shrinking inside her, slipping out as it contracted, and even though she tried to move forward and keep it within her, it slipped from her passage, to lie damp and limp against her thigh. The contact was slight, but she didn't want to lose it.

It was some while before they moved, much of that time Jon spent regaining his breath and equilibrium, but when he had recovered sufficiently he began kissing Julia on the lips. They were not sexual or passionate kisses now, but tender ones that tried to convey his feelings, to tell her much he thought of her and how grateful he was that she had allowed him to be the one, to be her first lover. Then they lay quietly in each other's arms, just soaking up the atmosphere, until suddenly they both spoke together.

"Are you hurt?"

"Shall we see if I've made a mess?"

Jon rolled away and Julia moved to one side to check her bed sheets. Yes, there was blood -- blood mixed with his semen, but not as much as she expected and certainly not as much as she feared from their difficulties. Relieved at what she had found, she answered his question.

"It hurt at the time, I thought it would never give way, but its ok now and it was so worth it."

In truth she felt very tender, bruised more than torn, but nothing she couldn't cope with.

"But maybe we should wait a day or two before we do it again." She added, unthinkingly confirming her intention to repeat the session.

"Oh, we've got to wait in any case." He grinned mischievously. "Or that damn ceiling will never get done."

Otazel
Otazel
2,592 Followers