The Layered World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth embraced her sister. "Remember how you warned me about taking him as a client? How devilishly smart he is?"

Joshua handed over a glass of wine and nudged her gently to the sofa. She gave them an unfriendly look and said, "I hope you know that this is probably the last straw in my marriage. We were supposed to spend the weekend with friends."

Ruth, whose silk robe was open at the top, exposing her fine, bare breasts, patted Helen's hand and said, "Perhaps that is for the best, sister. He has a terrible new scheme for us."

In the course of the next hour or two, a more nuanced plan emerged. Each sister would announce that she was leaving her current practice to join with the other in an offer they could not refuse. It meant relocating in Rye, forming a practice focused on children with health problems that also needed psychiatric support. Joshua would underwrite expenses so that families were treated within their means. Other medical opportunities would be forthcoming.

Helen twisted his arm and said, "You are giving us a way to leave behind all the baggage we are tired of?"

He rose and said, "I am making a trip to town for supplies. The two of you can discuss your baggage problems while I am gone."

When he returned, they were naked in the bed, asleep. He smiled to himself. The weekend was a success. Jack and Martha would be pleased to have more colleagues around. He curled up on the sofa with a blanket and had a dreamless sleep until a hand seized his hair in the early morning dark.

"Bastard. Good for nothing male. I poke and prod and keep you alive, and this is all the thanks I get? You destroy my loving sister's psyche and send her nasty fingers after me?"

He had his shorts off and his cock in her quickly. The tirade continued. She'd known that once he was eighteen, this would happen. But not here, in the woods, in front of her sister, who said she had been fucked without interruption for two days. Ruth was on the floor next to them, attacking her sister's breasts. Helen tried very hard to avoid an orgasm and failed. His cock drove her forcefully into the carpet. She tried counting the thrusts and lost track at ten as her body flailed in climax.

Moments later, she looked around and realized she had fainted. Ruth and Joshua were standing naked in the kitchen, fixing breakfast. Her sister helped her to the sofa and pressed coffee into her hands.

"Sister, it took two days for him to work all that stuff out of me. Are you ready to give it up yourself?"

The new Ruth climbed into Helen's lap and pressed their tits together. Her tongue, warm from the coffee, explored Helen's mouth. The bodies were dizzy. Dizzy from his relentless cock, dizzy from this sudden upheaval in their lives, dizzy from the wild excitement he brought to them.

He walked past with the breakfast tray, heading for the sun on the deck.

The food was delicious, the coffee needed. She sat back, gazing at her younger sister. The sun was shining on them, naked as babies. Ruth's last words, the night before, had been, "He says we have to say 'yes' when desire touches us."

She laughed out loud and they looked at her. "This is ridiculous. Two decent professional women, sitting naked in a forest glen, debauched and liking it? Listening to sappy talk about sex and swooning?"

Joshua's eyes widened as he continued to stare at her. She squirmed nervously but didn't know why. He rose and walked to her, "Come."

Very shortly, she was hanging from the same cuffs that had been used on Ruth, and complaining. "Joshua, I am not into this kinky stuff. Let me down."

Ruth and Joshua went to work. First a blindfold. Then the head harness with the awful plastic penis gag. He hauled her body off the floor, but allowed the feet to rest, widely spread, on two twelve inch boxes.

They took turns, slowly but firmly striping her tits, her ass, and her sex, using a flogger and a thin cane. Ruth rubbed some ointment into the welts that made them throb.

In a few minutes, with no vision and no voice, all she could think of was the terrible stimulation in all of her sex parts. Ruth reached up and squeezed the fake penis, which shot a stream of sweet milky liquid into her mouth that was pleasant. She had sucked a few cocks when she was younger, but they had never gone off in her mouth. She wondered if this was what an exploding cock was like.

Another round of the flogger and cane left her panting and close to orgasm. Two hands eased her cheeks apart and a plug was slowly inserted despite her twisting attempts to avoid it.

Her assailants worked silently and she thought she would soon lose her mind. Each red welt was shooting pain into her desperate body.

They were both beating her now, the pain was rising and her mind fading. Someone removed the head harness and the gag. An incredible blow struck her ass. "Out with it, Helen! Every last bit!"

She climaxed and screamed. And kept screaming. It was happening. The screaming was purging her. The plug was removed and she came once more with another high pitched scream.

The ropes slackened and her feet were on the floor again. His harsh voice next to her head said, "Are you empty? Is it all gone?"

She was lowered into a warm bath and gentle female hands washed her. The blindfold was still in place, although she could have slipped it off with her freed hands.

Ruth said, "That was so beautiful, Helen. It was like a rite. A primitive exorcism. Those screams went right through me."

Minutes later, something other than her throbbing sex was on Helen's mind. He was like a magnet. A giant attracting magnet that, having pulled you tightly to him, would not let go. She felt everything surrendering and was asleep before the arms carried her to bed.

Chapter 8 - Wiltshire Cottage

When the Jag, its British racing green lacquer gleaming in the first sun, eased into its home garage, Hugh was already loading the communications van. He looked up with a smile, "Jolly good idea, Jay." The women giggled as they untangled and eased out of the passenger seat.

"Wish I could claim credit, Hugh, it's these two came up with the scheme."

They had flirty weekend clothes on. The same tops and capris he could find on any number of birds on the walk outside with their boyfriends, heading to Paddington for a train trip to the country. He liked the choice because of the camouflage, and because of the fine bodies it revealed.

He said, "Why don't you load the Range Rover, I need a word with Hugh."

Heading to a small room in the back, he turned to his SAS trained colleague and said, "Hugh, there is a special mission I need to accomplish that these two don't need to know about until we get to the cottage. You and Emily will make a stop and collect Jennifer on your way. That won't be too difficult?"

Hugh was shaking his head no problem as Jay punched in Jennifer's number. "Hi, sorry to wake you. What about an urgent trip to the country for some work, followed by some play?"

"Jay, is this necessary? I have a midterm the first of the week, and backed up accounting for you."

"Hugh and Emily will collect you in an hour. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't urgent."

"Yes, master. Right away, master. Just simple clothes?"

"Yes, but we might go for a hike. Bring your trail shoes and long pants and waterproof."

Hugh had been listening and said, "That's a fine young lady, Jay."

"She is, and I have a dangerous mission in mind for her. But don't let on in the car. Keep it light and deflect questions. Don't say where you are going or let her know Sam and her sister will be along."

Hugh had been party to many Jay adventures and smiled to himself as they went to finish the vehicles.

The women tossed a coin for driving, saying the other had privilege to attack him in the back seat, and they would change. Sybil lost and took the first turn, making her way to M4 toward their destination near Highworth. Sam and Jay wrestled in the back seat. She was the most serious self-defense person of the PA's and arranged training with Hugh for the group. In an unarmed contest, he might have overcome her, but not likely if there were weapons. She was an expert with a police baton, and showed the rest of them how quick and lethal it could be if used well. She got his head in her lap and arms to his shoulder blades. He made sniffing noises. "Stop that. I will make this worse."

He flipped out of the hold and got her waist between his thighs. "Ugh. Stop that too." He used an armlock to bring her head near and began licking.

"Sybil, someone has let a goddamn dog in back here!" He made loud slurping noises and fondled a breast under the colored top. Her tongue found his, and they slumped back against the seat cushion.

"He is nice to have around, isn't he?"

Sybil looked in the mirror and said, "I thought you had to put him in his place?"

"God, I so needed that sex this morning. I don't have any energy left to fight with."

"Softie."

Sam explored his lips with her tongue and mumbled, "Yes, very soft."

He still had his hand under her top, and tweaked a stiff nipple. "No, stiff."

Sybil was starting to say something when his phone chimed. It was Jennifer. This might blow his secret plan.

"Yes."

"Scarafina has to come. She is already here. You know why."

"Not this weekend. Tell her it is cosmic top secret and you will tell her as soon as you are allowed to. I will stop stalling and have that dinner I promised within a week."

"You deserve a kick in the balls, but I will do it. I see Hugh arriving."

Sam had his hair. "Sybil, he has been doing things without our permission. I'm pretty sure that was your sister's voice on the phone."

They had a rule that the PA's did not intrude into his secrets, but something with Jennifer didn't fit their notion of a proper secret. He thought rapidly and decided to come clean. This was going to be hard enough without them being angry with him.

"Um, I guess I need to open up. This isn't something we can really cover in the car, but what if I tell you some of it, and we do the rest at the cottage?"

They frowned at him and nodded. "There are two parts. The first is that Jennifer forced me to make a deal with her over doing the closed accounts."

Sybil couldn't believe it. "You, master of the universe, made a deal with my teenage sister?"

"You should be proud of her. She extracted a promise from me to have sex with her when she is twenty-one."

They gasped, "Unbelievable."

"Well, she has that incredible brain, and a pretty incredible body to go with it. A little voice said I should do it."

"What does that have to do with this weekend?"

"The date for my making good on the deal is only three weeks away, and with things the way they are, I thought we could have a little fun and deliver me early. Are you going to watch?"

Sam sat up and started punching his arm. "You are sooo bad. You are trading sex for work? Is that legal?"

Sybil said, "You are damn right we are going to watch. The poor thing has to be protected."

His two PA's sat there, laughing helplessly.

Sybil said, "Ok, what is the other part?"

"I think you and Jennifer should give a seminar in Paris. A well advertised seminar about risk management in troubled times."

Sam was irate, "Shit, Jay, you can't put two of our women in front of a public audience right now. They would be instant targets."

"Yes, and we are going to sit and work our way through the idea. Weigh everything. Remember, as we discussed last night, there are known locations of my companies, at least by well established rumor. So we are already targets. I am not going to force anyone into an idea like this, but we are going to talk about it."

"How on earth are you going to have sex with Jennifer and talk about this horrible topic at the same time?"

"We are not. I told her work first, then play, but we are going to do the opposite. I have a suggestion. After we have had lunch and are lounging around, one of you should just say to Jennifer that her secret is out, that one of my emails has been discovered by the PA's with the details of the deal in it. Tell me, what do you think she will say?"

Sam laughed and said, "She's tough. I'll bet she either starts taking her clothes off right there in front of us, or she tries to haul you to the bedroom."

Sybil added, "Either way, we get to watch."

He moaned, "I think I'm in trouble."

Sybil laughed, "Jay, this is the best piece of ass you will ever have. She has made millions for you, and kept all of us out of trouble more than once. All you have to do is use that fine cock on her body, which you already appreciate, until she comes. Several fine orgasms would be good."

"Is she a screamer?"

The two women looked at one another, smiling, and Sam pulled his ear. "That, atrocious male, you will have to find out for yourself."

It was quiet the rest of the way to the cottage except when they either frowned or laughed at him. They had to stop in Highworth to complete the grocery list, and arrived at the cottage, which was northeast of the village toward the Thames, at the same time as Hugh's vehicle.

The cottage was at the end of a quarter mile narrow track. Obviously rescued from oblivion within the last ten or twenty years. New and expensive looking thatch. Fresh paint, grounds neat. Down in a bit of a swale, hidden from neighboring farms and manors. The women had been here before but he hadn't. There was a modern electrical service at the side of the house, with conduit disappearing into the ground. He thought it was a nice touch to bury the wires.

Sybil led the way inside, where the original main room was preserved, but with modern appliances at the kitchen end. Upstairs, under the eaves, the space had been opened for one bedroom with a very large bed against the end wall. At the other was a shower, toilet and large, clawfoot tub. There was no privacy and he guessed none was intended. A getaway cottage for lovers. Licit or illicit, he suspected, as long as they had city income to cover the extraordinary rental fee.

Sybil and Sam pushed him onto the expensive bed quilt and said, "Well?"

"We own this?"

They nodded, "It is our hen place. We have important meetings here, where we discuss your impossible demands and numerous deficiencies."

Jennifer poked her head above the top of the stair and smiled. "Very nice. We are expected to be not bothered by the lack of privacy?"

There was bustling below and they went to help Hugh and Emily. French doors opened to a flagstone patio at the rear. Perhaps a hundred feet away was a very small structure under two oaks. Hugh was following Emily in that direction with their duffels. Sam put Jennifer in a headlock and said, "You have two choices, here with us, or there with the Ramseys."

Jennifer laid a hot kiss directly on Sam's lips and came up for air slowly. "I don't know, maybe it is the car for me. He won't say why I am here except that it is urgent. You haven't been denying him, have you?" Her fingers, under the thin top, were teasing a Sam nipple.

Sybil came from the other side and the PA's caught Jennifer between their hip thrusts. She looked at Jay as her fingers tried to find tickle spots. He had a beer and was watching from a comfortable chair. Hugh returned and Jay pointed to the cooler.

Jennifer had them in a line, motioning to Emily to join. It was a fine view, which might get finer if the tops came off, he chuckled to himself. A very funny thought occurred to him. Sam and Sybil had, from a minor fit of jealousy, taken over the seduction of Jennifer. They were now in charge of the drama.

Buttons were being undone and he smiled at Hugh, who smiled back. Four lacy bras were soon in view. They were skimpy, exposing firm, enticing flesh. The women had arms over each other's shoulders, giving the men a chorus line.

Jennifer flashed her eyes around. "So this is it? You got him to bring me here urgently for a lineup? I suppose my tits are about to be measured? There had better be some lotion."

For that little speech, Jennifer had the privilege of baring her chest first, as Sam deftly undid the catch on her bra, which fell to the ground. Others followed. The view was superb. Jay and Hugh both had their smartphone cameras going. Emily gave her husband and Jay a stern look, "If these appear on the Internet, your privileges are cut off for a long, long time."

The others laughed and shook their tits, "A long time."

Hugh spoke, "Ladies, if you will join us as you are, the men will gladly serve lunch."

The sandwiches were excellent, the beer was fine, the sun was warm, and Jennifer was tense.

"What is the deal here? I'm still a student, if you've missed that, and have exams to worry about."

In an ordinary, innocent voice, Sybil asked, "Sis, Sam and I were in Jay's email archive the other day, looking for a lost memo, and noticed a note from you talking about a deal. Are you up to something behind our back?"

A glorious flush spread across Jennifer's front and her nipples stiffened noticeably. "Oh my god, you've trapped me. Out in the middle of nowhere. You think I'm trying to hit on your man!"

The three older women stared at her. The unfriendly looks unnerved the topless young student further. "Oh shit, I'm in it now."

Eyes cast down, she appealed to Jay, "Tell them it's not what they think."

"Is that so?" he responded. "Perhaps the truth would help."

Sam asked, with an edge to her voice, "Have you been trying to trade something? Are you a trollope?"

Jennifer waved her arms and paced in front of them. "Don't I get any credit? What about the good work I have done with the closed accounts?" Tossing her long hair, she swore at them, "Damn it, do I have to stand here like this?"

Her sister hissed, "Show us the rest, slut. Show us what you have on offer."

A glance showed her that the men had bulges at their crotch, and a flicker of recognition showed in her eyes. She was the actress, and they wanted a show. Somehow, her sister and Sam knew the bargain she had driven with Jay. Her hands fumbled with the button of her shorts. Wheels turning, she took more steps to the side of the patio and slowly back. The other women were pink and stiff too. Oh god, she had to play out her fantasy in front of them.

She stopped in front of Jay, angry eyes focused on his trousers. He eyed her, eyebrows raised. All right, she would do it. She was brave enough and bold enough to carry on a fine show. She knew the PA's were naked most of the time around him in private. And the Ramseys were no strangers to hot sex and skin. Emily had been a dancer in her past and still had the body from it. The zipper was pushed down and her hands rose over her head. A gentle shimmy began. And a turn of her body. She needed the damn shorts to drop dramatically to the flagstone.

Another half turn and they were gone. She faced away and slowly, very slowly, bent over until she could see back between her legs. She was recently shaved and thought the image in front of the men would have the right effect. Her girlfriends told her, when they showered, that she had the prettiest pussy of them all. She had seen the great bed just above them behind the open windows. Would Jay deliver what he promised? Would he gather her in his strong arms and make for the stairs?

She took a very deep breath and went into a handstand and turned ever so slowly before them.

Jay, remembering her words from the picnic when all this started, was entranced. He was very hard and very ready for this. The Ramseys and the PA's shifted their eyes from the striking upside down body to him. Sam gestured that it was time.

Jennifer never could remember the next few moments. She just knew that she had been seized from the handstand and thrown over his shoulder and dashed up the stairs and through the air onto the bed and speared like never before.