The Layered World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her piercing cry of "Jay!" rent the air. On the patio, wonderful smiles and rapt attention to the symphony of sexual conquest from above. Emily moved to Sam and Sybil's side. "She is a born actress. That is so erotic. I am taking Hugh to our bed right now."

The PA's embraced and slipped out of their pants, fingers playing. Sybil whispered, "Will he have anything for us?" They tiptoed to the house and up the stairs.

She had come, and was still panting, her dark eyes angry. "You are a complete bastard for doing that. I thought we had a deal?"

Sam and Sybil stopped where they could hear but not be seen.

"We did, and we do." He suspected the others were near, so turned Jennifer over and faced her to the stair. And applied a still very hard cock to her from the rear. He added, "I decided that a little embellishment would improve the deal. You are not unhappy, are you?"

His hands on her hips held firm while he drove expertly into her tight, oozing cunt. He grasped her hair to jerk the face up, showing Jennifer the fascinated eyes of his other lovers, watching with glee.

"Oh shit. I should have known they would insist on watching. I have to come again, don't I? I have to scream for your cock and your come. Go ahead. I don't care." She looked at them lustily. "His cock is enough, isn't it? All of you love it. You come all over it!"

He increased the pace of his thrusts, driving her towards another grand climax. Sybil and Sam were on hands and knees, crawling across the carpet, mischief in their eyes.

It was too much and she did scream. And scream again and collapse.

But this wasn't the end. The two crouched over her, kissing and pinching, their fine moist sex waving in front of Jay, who didn't wait to bury himself in the older sister.

Sybil moaned and whispered in Jennifer's ear, "Welcome to the club of Jay's women. We are all sluts for him."

Sam was enjoying Jennifer's tits, slurping and making happy noises. She needed him too but was content to wait as long as delicious Jennifer flesh was available. She reached down and found liquid everywhere. "You've made a mess. A terrible mess." Jennifer was about to say something when her tender clit was pinched, pinched very hard, and her left nipple attacked by Sam's teeth. "Ahhh, no." But she didn't really mean no. The orgasm flowed through her and she twitched under the other woman's attentions. This was almost as good as sex with Scarafina. There would have to be discussion about Scarafina.

Sybil was moaning and rocking, enjoying another go with her lover. His cock knew her cunt from years of great sex. She was going to come. She loved coming on the tool of her boss. There was a wonderful thrill every time she tensed and came on it, sealing their relationship yet again. She wailed and collapsed under him, shaking.

Sam pushed him over and sat on top, sliding easily in place. She surveyed the scene of Jay's male triumph. Jennifer's eyes were closed, the gorgeous body still full of little tremors. Sybil was laid out prone, her face to the side, smiling at them. Sam squeezed and he flexed upward into her. He took her hand, kissed it and asked her a question with his eyes.

"Yes, I think this turned out well, but you must ask the woman you made the deal with."

Eyes slitted, Jennifer worked around so her lips could find his. The kiss lasted a very long time, as Sam smiled and posted on his ever hard cock.

He asked, "Is that an answer?"

"I hate you. This is the nicest day of my life." The three women rolled into a lump and Jennifer had a good cry.

They sat on the messy bed, toweling after a shower while Jay took his turn. "Is that it? I only get him once? Can I make another deal with your permission?"

Sam and Sybil, still releasing tension from recent days, wanted more play. Sam held Jennifer's legs back and Sybil squirted a special love cream in the freshly washed and very pink pussy. Jennifer didn't get to finish a question about what was happening before her sister's long, agile tongue was licking the cream back and forth and diving as deep as possible into the well worked vagina. She moaned and wailed, surprising herself with an immediate come.

She looked at the sultry eyes of her companions and asked, "Do the four of you have games? Is it this nice?"

Sybil said, "Tell her."

"The very first night Jay told us we were all hired, we were in such shock, but horny as hell. Someone, I forget who, took off her dress, saying we mustn't wreck them. We piled on him, all of us. The underwear came off and he was sniffing around, and took us, every single one in turn. We were lying there, not knowing what to think, when he came back and did it again."

"We laid on the floor, full of his stuff, giggling and crazy. Your sister grabbed me and jammed her fingers in my twat and told me I was too sexy for words and she wanted me."

Sybil, noticing Jay in the doorway, said, "She still is sexy and I still do go down on her."

Jay sat on the side of the bed and smiled, his hand gently rubbing Jennifer's mound. "Recreational sex doesn't have many rules, other than avoiding coercion and abuse. I think women loving women is a wonderful turn on. Sometimes they even grant me privileges."

Sam pulled his hair and said, "We'll privilege you."

He turned to them, "While we are on the subject, Jen and I have a story to tell you. A sexy and very secret story."

As they finished, he said, "Tell them what I told you about trading sex."

"He said it could be a terrible thing for both partners and might lead to betrayal."

Sam asked, "So you went ahead anyway?"

He pulled her into his lap, digging fingers firmly into the muscles in her back and behind. "Everything has risks. I think our arrangement with Scarafina has had many positive benefits and so far, Jennifer and she have a tight relationship." He looked at her and raised his eyebrows.

"Very tight. She would love a chance at these two bodies here. If she gets love and sex and excitement from us, it lowers the possibility she will have other ideas." She gestured at his hands working on Sam, "Do I get any of that?"

He switched her with Sam, and was especially hard on her body. She moaned, "I can't live without this. Do I get any more sex with you?"

He turned her over and sucked on a nipple. All four of them knew the answer. She had more than paid her dues to Jay's club. Her body had responded magnificently to him.

He raised her up beside him, kissing head and eyes and lips. Looking at the others, he said, "She's kind of cute, don't you think? And has a good head for numbers."

Jennifer stood and jumped on the bed and did a back flip that laid her out with a giant smile.

"I told him when we made the deal that I would be his very bright, very giggly numbers girl. Do I get to keep doing that? With special privileges, of course?"

There was a great tickle contest in progress when Hugh's voice came up the stair, "Sir, I have a message saying you should check yours."

Jay got fresh shorts on and went to find his phone. The women shouted for Emily to come up and there were new bouts of giggling from the bedroom.

The message was from Anthony and said, cryptically, "The friends are very anxious for you to contact them."

He and Hugh were standing on the edge of the patio, well away from the others. He said, "Why do you suppose the CIA are especially anxious about me?"

He keyed in a text response acknowledging the message. Hugh said, "Jay, there is so much activity in so many places that it is hard to say. They know you are well connected, but you don't share well. You know them better than I do, but they are famous for playing hardball. This might be a difficult moment."

"Well, we are definitely localized, using these phones. Probably, Fort Meade already has this little traffic headed to some desk."

He looked at his long time friend, "Did you and Emily enjoy your nap?"

"Jay, I think the proper question is whether the young lady's deal was consummated?"

They exchanged feints, smiling. "She is well fucked and liking it. Asked whether she could have more. I don't know that I have told you, but she has an incredible head for numbers and worries about a special set of accounts for us."

"It is a marvel that instead of a platoon of bimbos, you have the smartest women on the planet in your employ and in your bed."

They danced around on the patio, exchanging feints and hip checks with their nervous energy.

Hugh said, "I'd like to go back with you and deal with them, but the women can't be left exposed here. If there is mischief afoot, they are trapped and defenseless."

"Yes, I was thinking the same thing. What if the two of us offer to prepare dinner with the food we have, safely back in London?"

As they headed into the cottage, four happy faces were descending the stairs, but noticed the glum looks and stopped.

"Not good news?"

"No. Afraid not. Annoys the devil out of us, but we must go back. Hugh and I propose to try to make it up to you by fixing the nice dinner you planned back at the flat."

It surprised Jay that three of them went silently back upstairs to pack, and Emily followed Hugh to their room.

He needed to use his secure phone feature on the road, and put the four women in the Range Rover. They were to drive strictly to the limit and mind the lorry immediately to their rear. If there was trouble, it might even be to his and Hugh's advantage to be in the other vehicle.

When the phone had strong coverage on the motorway, he dialed Anthony on the encrypted circuit. He didn't expect an answer, but got one. "Hullo, working on the holiday?"

"Damn nuisance, isn't it."

"Yes, have the friends proposed a meeting?"

"Tonight at ten. Their place. Here's the number to acknowledge.

"Have you any idea the source of the full court press?"

"No, seems unusual."

"I need a favor. I am going with Hugh and with only my UK passport. Would you find a way to impress them that HMG would be highly displeased if I disappeared?"

"Easily done. We've had to curb their freelancing in the past."

"Depending on what transpires, I may need to visit again tomorrow."

"Yes. Exactly. Thank you."

After clicking off, he said to Hugh, "Let's not tell the ladies we have to go out after dinner. Another thing. I'm not letting them shunt you aside. What very important title to impress the CIA would you like?"

"To the first, that seems best. To the second, give me a few moments."

The afternoon was lovely and warm, which irritated him considerably. The Range Rover was a hundred yards ahead, with little traffic thus far.

"Sir, what if I was your global Vice President for military and security affairs? They will know of my background, and there is a good fit."

"Wonderful. Consider yourself promoted. Do I need to increase the compensation level?"

The response was only half laughing, "You may, depending on what deviousness they have in mind."

Yes, deviousness, he thought to himself. Americans did a bad job on devious. Too goddamn conceited and self-righteous about their role in the world. His experience was that the number two or number three countries did a better job of carrying off devious, having a chip on their shoulder about the condescension of the Americans.

Chapter 9 - Meeting the Station Chief

They stayed together for dinner. Emily was a warm and charming person, who had spent years dealing with her husband's military and security assignments, many of them secret. She had that odd mix of putting him down while pushing him up that made their marriage work. She gave Jennifer a special hug and praised her performance.

"Jennifer, I've never seen anything like that in my life. Positively wet my pants. I couldn't get Hugh back to our bed fast enough."

Sybil hissed seductively in her ear, "Sister, we are putting you in the movies. That was hot, hot, hot."

They sat along the kitchen counter, talking dirty for benefit of the men, who were attempting to cook while seeing open blouses and bare tits across the counter.

Sam said that it was so nice to see Jennifer get an early and enjoyable twenty-first birthday present. The well fucked birthday girl put her head down and sighed.

After dinner, with cleanup in progress, Jay pressed Sybil against the wall and asked her to invite Emily to sleep over. He and Hugh would be back from a late meeting as soon as they could. She replied, "Jennifer too?" and he pushed his hand between her legs, nodding.

They headed out in the Land Rover, neither of them armed. The meeting was at the American Embassy, which was well guarded by Marines and had a full body scanner. The monumental front, finished in white marble, was dimly lit and deserted at the late hour, except for uniformed guards.

They were directed to leave the vehicle at the curb and escorted to the entrance. A curt "He is with me," got the two of them through security and into the hands of several men in dark suits, who walked to an elevator and took them to a third floor conference room.

One of the escorts identified himself as Gordon Smith, and said the Chief would be there shortly. They were offered coffee or tea and declined.

The door opened and the Americans all rose, as did Jay and Hugh. "Hello, I am Timothy Branscomb. Tim will be fine." Jay introduced Hugh, quietly stating that he was his senior advisor for military and security matters and was fully knowledgeable about anything in that area Mr. Branscomb wished to discuss. Everyone sat and there was a pause.

After a bit, Tim said, "We regret that you are unable to leave London. This discussion would be better at Headquarters. However, under the circumstances, we recognize your need to be here at the moment."

Jay ventured, "We are happy to assist, but could you enlighten us about why a meeting was required?"

There was a moment of quiet and then the Chief said, "Mr. Manco, our sources tell us that you are one of the most well connected financiers in the world. But our efforts to construct a detailed profile of your activities keep ending in blind alleys. You'll understand that this causes anxiety in some places. Places that the agency is required to keep well informed."

After another pause, he went on, "Your friend Claude Abramowich was on the plane that crashed yesterday. He was scheduled to continue to the U.S. after landing here. Both the agency and military intelligence are intensely interested in what he was doing, or planned to do. Arms for jihadists are a front page matter."

Branscomb stopped and looked at Jay inquiringly.

"I'll tell you what I can. I've known Claude for five years or so. He was a friend, and also an insurance client of our Offshore company. I'm very sorry to see him die this way."

"What kind of insurance?

"There is a life insurance policy and a loss of executive services policy."

"In what amounts?"

"I'm afraid you would have to talk to his people at Global about that. I am not in a position to disclose proprietary client information."

"Have you disclosed that information to British intelligence?"

Jay waited a moment, and replied, "As you know, I hold dual American and British citizenship. It's necessary, I think, to keep my discussions with the British government separate from what I might discuss with you or other American intelligence people. It's public knowledge that there is sharing between the two services, so I expect that is the best way to handle such a question."

The frowns around the room indicated the conversation was not going well.

"It is curious to my superiors that there is no public record of issuance of your British passport. Can you enlighten me?"

"Let's not play with words, Tim."

Branscomb went back to Claude. "What was the purpose of Abramowich's trip to the U.S.?"

"Claude and I have been busy and had not seen each other in over a month before yesterday. He visits the U.S. frequently in the course of his business. I never had an opportunity to discuss this trip with him, so I can't help you."

"Have you ever funded one of his arms deals?"

"Not directly. I don't finance anything in arms knowingly. My companies are global and have relationships with many wealthy and important clients. It's possible that Claude may have dealt with some of them. He was very successful and I suspect there was a substantial cash requirement from time to time."

"If you don't ask, isn't it possible that funds advanced by you could be involved with drugs and slavery and other illegal operations?"

"I'm not sure what background Langley sent you, but profits from my companies are frequently used to combat the abuses of which you speak. The agency and my people have a working relationship on some of them. I have my own informal intelligence network and when rumors about one of my clients surface, I pursue it to a negative conclusion or stop doing business with that individual."

Branscomb looked down at a sheet of paper in front of him and asked, "Do you have any information about the crash that would be useful to us?

"Our insurance and reinsurance clients are very interested in who was behind it, for obvious reasons. My people tell me that nothing has come back to them that is not already in the papers. There is the usual possibility, since there are rogue elements within rogue elements out there, that more than one motivation was involved."

"You have no names, nothing specific?"

"I'm sorry, no. It is very early in all of the investigations, including yours. The explosives people will be searching for evidence to establish a signature?"

Bodies stiffened around the table. "Yes, of course. Although, as you suggest, knowing the location and date of manufacture tells us less than it used to with so many players in the field."

Branscomb glanced at the paper once more, and asked, as a closing question, "Can you tell me when you are planning to be in the States again?"

"That's not clear. Major Ramsey and I are conducting a top to bottom review of our security posture. With the overall situation deteriorating, we have to consider steps to protect our people and facilities that were previously thought to be extreme. I suppose your vulnerable embassies will get another going over? At least, we have the advantage of not needing to maintain public access."

"We would appreciate the courtesy of a heads up when you make travel plans."

Jay stood and extended his hand, smiling. "I'll see what I can do to get a note off before NSA tells you my PA has purchased a ticket."

As they drove away, Jay asked, "Have we been bugged and tapped?

Hugh laughed with him. "We could turn this over to Anthony's people in the morning. They might have a sharp word or two in mind if they find something. Strictly illegal in the UK."

Jay responded, "They are unhappy enough for us not to do that. I trust your snooper Harry to find a strange item. Tell me, what did you make of that?"

"Curious. You could have covered the whole sheet of questions over the phone."

"Yes. I was smelling a power play. But I think the problem for Langley folk is that their own station chief thinks it is a dumb idea to terrorize me."

"Perhaps we can go into this more tomorrow. I'm fading and the women will be antsy until we are in bed with them."

Jay said, "What about after we are in bed with them?"

They laughed and finished the trip in silence.

Sybil was on the sofa in her robe, watching an old movie with the sound off. Her arms went around his neck tightly. She said to Hugh, "Emily is in the back bedroom. I insisted they all go to bed." He kissed her cheek, "You are a love, Sybil. See you in the morning."

She went in the bathroom with him while he used the toilet and brushed his teeth. "Good news? Bad news?"

"The short version is nothing of any significance was exchanged in either direction. We need to talk in the morning about motivations and messages." He hugged her to him tightly and said, "You have the lead on the crash and are doing a wonderful job. Keep at it and tell me instantly if you need help."