The Layered World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for him and said, very quietly, "Jay, you are such a bad boy. What would we do without you?"

They crawled naked into the bed next to Sam and Jennifer without waking them. She tucked his hand around her breast.

When bodies filtered into the kitchen in the morning, there was a note on the counter that said, "No business or security discussion here. Talk normally about other things. We will go for a walk in the park later."

They walked Emily and Jennifer to the Underground and continued through Hyde Park toward Sam's office. Hugh took the Range Rover away to be examined.

Jay said, "Let's sit on this sunny bench and talk. We will listen to the birds sing, and debate what we do about security. It is very much getting in the way of making money, which is our mission in life."

They absorbed the sunlight and birdsong for a few minutes. Sam broke the silence. "Jay, we are both sitting here, with hard slats poking our bottom, wishing we were back in bed in your arms. Even better, back in bed in the cottage in your arms."

They took turns kissing his cheek and making dangerous motions over the front of his trousers.

"Hmmm. We don't make money talking security, and we don't make money being lovey-dovey in the country. Do I just roll it up and declare victory?"

Sybil stood. "I am not ready to give up making money and am going to my office. There are many calls to make to nervous clients. On security, I think we should not alter anything in our public profile. Give Hugh a hundred thousand pounds to find and fix holes that clever terrorists might exploit."

Sam looked at her and said, "You are so damn smart, I can't stand it." The three of them kissed and parted. Sam took Jay's hand and said, "You are coming with me." They didn't stop until reaching her office, with Molly following to deliver espresso and a tray of croissant.

Sam looked at her assistant, "How are things? Hysterical calls?"

"Asia was quiet. It looks like Europe and the US will play the same game, waiting for developments. The clients are nursing hangovers from the bank holiday yesterday." She leaned into Jay and he wrapped an arm around her waist. "How is Henry?"

"Oh, you are so kind to ask. His school soccer team won their conference and his grades are at the top of the class. His dad and I are all puffed up with pride." She fussed with his hair.

Sam said, "Molly, while we've got you, there are thoughts of improving our building security. You know, all this talk of bombs and such. What do you think?"

Jay pulled out a chair and motioned to her to sit. "Sam, looking at the headlines over the weekend, I asked my husband about it. He is a contractor that gets security work from time to time. He said the consultants all agree these ground floor establishments are very vulnerable to drivebys. If money is available, the experts recommend reinforcing the front facade and placing the staff on first floor or above. Use the ground floor space for non-people functions."

"What a sensible approach. I will talk to Hugh about it today. I suppose Alfred would be able to work us into his schedule?" They smiled at each other. "The permits will be the worst. We are in a preservation district. I'll ask him for a recommendation on an architect with a track record."

"One other thing, Molly. I hate to even bring it up, but do you think any of the staff are susceptible to a bribe?"

They stared at each other and at Jay. "Well, I don't know. We have incredibly loyal people, and I keep my eyes and ears open for trouble at home."

Jay said quietly, "These are really nasty, clever criminals. We aren't going to live in a cocoon of paranoia, but let's be alert."

As the door closed, Sam said, "Tell me about the meeting. What is the CIA up to?"

"Hard to tell. He had a sheet of questions. Might have been sent from Washington. What was Claude doing. What was his US trip about. When was I returning to the States."

"Perfunctory? Covering the bases for the record?"

"Yes, except nothing is ever perfunctory with them. If you are on the radar, it's because they have suspicions. Partly the business about our secrecy. He mentioned they are unhappy about our "blind alleys," as he put it."

"Do you throw the lions some red meat?"

"I've thought of that. Any good ideas?"

"There is that situation in Angola we have been thinking of ditching."

"What did you tell me the asset retrieval likelihood was?"

"We have a half interest in several mines, and minor pieces of several banks. And a good friend in the Prime Minister's aide. Give me a month and I could close it out at fifty cents on the dollar, not counting taking care of friends."

"A sudden spurt of large transfers originated by Natalie with an open account?"

"Yes. That will give them something to chew on, and you can deliver details midway through. Perhaps tracks from their government to rebels. There are some risks."

He stood behind the chair and messed up her hair. "Always risks." He leaned to kiss her neck.

"You were very good with Jennifer yesterday. After watching, I was so hot, I went off like a firecracker when you took me."

"A young woman with a dazzling array of talent."

"My mother would call you a horny old goat. A big cocked horny old goat. When she found out I was working and sleeping with you, the inquisition about your cock and my orgasms was hilarious."

"That's why you are such a good bed partner? You were raised to appreciate sex?"

"She was an aggressive feminist at school. He was a basketball player. They tamed each other, and still do."

"Natalie told me last week that cuddling with me, without work or sex, was very nice. Am I getting too soft in my old age?"

She pressed a button. "Molly, I'm going offline for a few minutes. Back soon."

In the elevator, she whispered, "You do not get to tell me about cuddling without consequences, even if it is working hours."

She was naked before he was, tumbling into the bed. His shorts dropped, revealing a firm erection.

"We cuddled without work or sex, I said."

She spread her trim legs and beckoned him. "That's because you already had her. Do me. Right now. You know how horny I get when we talk about sex with other women."

She was wet and he entered quickly, with a low grunt. She moaned and said, "Better. Much better. Get me off and we can talk. I have more questions."

Samantha was not the only one of the PA's who liked sex and work talk with him. They denied it, and teased him, but the thrill of his hard driving cock set them off every time. If there was privacy, they were noisy. He suspected they practiced screaming on each other, knowing it got him going at a furious pace.

She was ready and gave it up with several wails in his ear. "God, you are so bad."

He stilled, juices sluicing around in her. "Let me get to the loo. We shouldn't wreck the bed."

She sat, draining, and smiled at him. "What about Jennifer? Do we get to watch more handstands?"

He reached to tweak her nipple and she stroked his slimy penis. "I was going to ask if the four of you were willing to make it five?"

Her tongue licked him hard again. The tweak became a pinch and a pull. His hands were in her hair, yanking this way and that. She took him in her mouth and sucked hard. He propelled her to the vanity counter and entered roughly, bouncing off the tough ass.

"There you go again. Is this your favorite cunt?"

She straightened part way and clenched hard. He cursed and drove harder. "You just want a show. Both of you. Me bending that flexing body into a dozen different positions."

"Yes. Hurry. I'm almost there."

They finished together with another gush of fluids that sent them into the adjacent shower.

She was damp and in his arms, smelling like lilac flowers. His tongue was tickling her skin below her ear. "You owe me a cuddle. No sex and no work."

(Cont'd in Part 3 - Matching Wits with Jihadis)