The Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls," Miss Harding exclaimed, "you can tell already that there is quite a bit of difference in the appearance of penis's." She encouraged the girls to consider the variety of flaccid penis's that were being presented. They looked around the room at the limp cocks hanging in front of the balls, or in most cases, simply poking out on top of the balls of the sheepish boys, shifting their stance uncomfortably as the girls compared their sizes and shapes. There was indeed quite a bit of variation. The presence of all of the boys allowed for a compelling demonstration. Theresa was very intrigued by this examination. She had her doubts about the validity of this assignment, as it did seem to be quite an unusual exercise. She was not unfamiliar with the male sexual organ. She had seen quite a few pictures of the penis within her texts and internet searches. Her internet search often yielded the obviously pornographic web sites, which she quickly rejected. She was not particularly interested in sex at all. She knew that someday she might in fact get married, but she was currently devoted to a career in science. The opportunity to actually inspect a life male penis was then quite intriguing, and she appreciated that Alan was displaying for her what she assumed must be a fine specimen.

Alan was mortified. He was embarrassed by his lack of any impressive size. However, it quickly became evident to him that Theresa was not approaching this task with any sexual interest or concern. To her, his penis could just as well have been a laboratory frog. She began handling and manipulating his penis in all sorts of ways, studying its size, shape, and texture. She even leaned over to briefly sniff, noticing that it had an unusual musky aroma. She made a note of this in her laboratory pad. Alan relaxed. Her manner of inspection was also helpful to him in avoiding an embarrassing erection. Her inspection was comparable to the examination he would receive from the school nurse. "Alan, do you have any unusual blemishes or sores," she asked matter-of-factly. He felt a little offended by that question, but he knew that she was only trying to be thorough. "Why no Theresa, I don't believe so. Let me know though if you find anything." She looked around the room to compare his organ with the others. "I do see Alan that you appear to have a bit more hair than the other young men. You in fact have a few hairs growing right on the stem of the penis itself." She even pulled up on one to demonstrate her point, and he winced a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry Alan, I should really be more respectful. But, let me try to get a good estimate of the number of hairs." She bent in closer to get a better look. Alan was now feeling a bit disappointed that she was being so thoroughly dispassionate.

Andrew felt very uncomfortable. Alice was a very pretty girl that he had wanted to ask out but couldn't generate enough nerve. Now he was standing in front of her with his pants down and his droopy penis hanging there like a worm. He figured that any chance that she would ever agree to go out with him was now lost. He felt like an idiot standing in front of her like this. He wished that the floor would just open up and swallow him. He figured he looked like a little boy in front of his mother, asking her to inspect his childish penis. This was not how to impress an attractive woman that you were trying to date. It also didn't help that Alice had a smile on her face. He imagined that she must be thinking, 'what a little pee-pee.' His penis even seemed to get smaller as she studied it with her bemused expression.

George was also embarrassed. He even had one hand over his face. It was so humiliating to have the girls examine them like this. He knew his penis was not particularly large, and he expected that Sara might use him to get even for the public spanking she had received the previous day. He had to admit that he had not looked away when she was bent over the desk in front of the class. In fact, he took advantage of her situation as much as he could. He remembered vividly her exposed white bottom, the asshole peaking out between the crack, and even her vaginal lips, so nicely outlined by her small thighs. Now he was feeling guilty, with the tables so cruelly turned.

Sara, however, could readily tell that George was embarrassed, and she remembered the torment she felt when she had been so publically exposed the previous day. She also had no knowledge of George taking advantage of her situation; perhaps he had even looked away in respect of her modesty. She reached out and placed her hand on his thigh. "Don't worry George. I know how you feel and I won't do anything that will embarrass you." George took his hand away and looked into the sympathetic eyes of Sara. Now he felt even more guilty for lusting at the sight of her naked pussy lips, but he was glad that she had chosen him, or at least was assigned to him. He responded, "Thanks Sara, I won't forget this." She smiled at him, and he noticed how pretty she was.

Sara was a pretty girl. Everybody said that she looked like a young Kristin Davis, with long, wavy brunette hair, large brown eyes, and a cute, innocent smile. Her voice even had the high, child-like sound of Charlotte in Sex in the City. George could feel himself getting a bit aroused. Her big brown eyes were engrossed with the sight of his masculinity, only inches away from her sweet lips. He could not help himself. George's penis began to swell. Sara clearly noticed and was flattered. She liked to tease boys, usually by giving them quick, innocent peaks at her panties. Now she could see first hand the effect she had on a boy. She was only looking at his penis and already he was getting aroused. Most of the other boys didn't appear to be aroused at all, but George apparently couldn't resist the sight of her. She said sweetly to him, "Georgie, am I giving you a stiffy?" She smiled flirtatiously. George could hardly deny it, but Sara seemed hardly offended at all. It appeared that she actually enjoyed seeing how she turned on a boy. "You are so pretty Sara. I'm sorry, but I can't help myself." Sara appreciated the compliment. "You just do what nature commands George," she reassured him.

Nancy exclaimed, "Miss Harding, Timmy still has a boner." She had one hand up to draw Miss Harding's attention, with the other pointing at Timmy's cock. He did still have much of his erection. He had been excited to have been selected by the attractive Nancy, and was looking forward to showing her his stiff cock. He had not anticipated that the presence of an erection would in fact be the basis for criticism or shame. He also felt that it might be better to be the only one in the class with an erection than to suffer the embarrassment of having among the smallest penis's in the room. Few of the boys were proud of the appearance of their droopy cocks.

Miss Harding responded, "Yes, Nancy, this is a bit disappointing. I would prefer that Timmy allow you to see his penis in its flaccid state, but I guess the thought of showing you his penis was much too exciting for him. You can take that as a compliment Nancy, but I am going to ask you Timmy to do what you can to make it go back down." Timmy had no real idea of how to do that, other than to beat off. Miss Harding, however, gave him more encouragement. "Timmy, if you are unable to lose your erection, I will have to ask you to stand in the corner until it goes down." Well, the thought of that possibility was highly motivating. As Timmy imagined the embarrassment of having to stand in the corner of the room with an erection, it slowly began to soften and shrink.

During this time, Teddy was quite nervous, as he also still had an erection. He had certainly been nervous to show his penis to Penny, but the thought had also been very exciting. He wanted Penny to be his girlfriend. The class exercise supervised by Miss Harding was as much a sexual opportunity for Teddy as it was a laboratory study. When Nancy embarrassed Timmy by announcing to the whole class his failure to lose his erection, Teddy was mortified to think that Penny might do the same thing. However, Penny had already positioned Teddy at her desk such that he was facing toward the blackboard and away from the rest of the class. She wanted them to have a bit more privacy. She had remembered how embarrassing it had been for Teddy to stand in front of the class with his erect penis, and she wanted this experience to be more pleasant for him, as well as more personal. When Timmy was being scolded by Miss Harding for still having an erection, Penny looked up at Teddy and smiled sympathetically. She whispered, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I think it's nice that you still have such a big boner for me." Teddy smiled back gratefully and with some pride as well as lust. It was not in fact a particularly big cock but Teddy was happy to hear that Penny considered it to be plenty big.

"With their penis's in their flaccid states," Miss Harding continued her lecture, "you can see the presence or absence of the foreskin. The head of some of the boy's penis's appear to be hidden within a thick hood. If you grasp his penis, you can pull back the hood to see the little head of his penis poke out." Miss Harding's infantile description was humiliating to the boys but it also encouraged the girls to not feel intimidated. Those who had been paired with uncircumcised penis's carefully used their fingers to grasp the penis's and pull back the skin. "Oh my goodness, Miss Harding, look at the little guy!" Wendy exclaimed. She flicked the end of Billy's penis with her finger as he covered his face in embarrassment. The girls paired with circumcised boys scowled in jealousy at not being able to partake in this fun.

Theresa in particular frowned in disappointment, not for the lack of being able to have fun playing with the foreskin but she did not have the opportunity to study this curious aspect of the male organ. She held the tip of Alan's limp penis as she looked jealously at the girls who were studying the foreskin of their partners. She absentmindedly wiggled his penis as she watched the others. She then sighed and returned to her inspection of Alan's disappointing member. She discovered, however, that she could open up the slit at the end by squeezing the head at the top and bottom. She bent over to try to look down into the penis. She even briefly attempted to insert the tip of her pen inside. "Theresa, please," exclaimed Alan. He couldn't believe that she was even thinking of trying to shove the pen down his penis. "Oh, again, I am sorry Alan. Please do let me know if at any time I make you feel uncomfortable." The whole experience was frankly very uncomfortable but he kept that to himself.

Tammie was fascinated by the foreskin demonstration but was unable to bring herself to touch Jimmy's cock. Tina reached out and pulled Jimmy's foreskin back and pointed the penis at Tammie so she could get a good look. Tammie looked up at Jimmy, wondering if this was alright with him. He nodded his assent, and she bent over to get a good look. She wasn't about to touch it, but she did get her eyes up close to inspect the head that had now emerged. "Ohhh, that's very interesting," she admitted, a smile emerging from her lips, exposing a bit of the braces on her teeth.

"Beneath the penis are the testicles," Miss Harding continued, "which, as you will recall from yesterday's notes, is where the man creates the sperm that fertilizes the egg. You can also observe once again, that testicles also have tremendous individual differences. Some are quite big, some rather small, some hang at the same level, and some are rather asymmetric. Do we have any boys with asymmetric testicles?" she inquired in a rather objective, dispassionate tone.

The girls bent down lower to study the boys' testicles. Many of the boys squirmed with self-consciousness. Wendy raised her hand, "Miss Harding, Billy's testicles are kind of lopsided." The class turned their attention to Billy's testicles. Miss Harding responded, "yes, Wendy, I believe that you do certainly have excellent examples of asymmetric testicles. If you wouldn't mind, lift up Billy's penis so everyone can get a good luck." Wendy smiled at Billy as she used her thumb and forefinger to lift his limp, shriveled penis up. It wasn't actually blocking anyone's view of his balls, but having to move the penis did make it more apparent that Wendy was in control and that Billy had to submit to her whims. "It's like he has a couple of walnuts hanging beneath his peanut," the students laughed at Wendy's apt analogy. Billy's face was beat red as the class discussed the size and shape of his testicles.

In contrast, Penny was lightly fondling and caressing Teddy's balls, smiling up at him sweetly. She said quietly, "I think you have very manly testicles, Teddy." Teddy's cock became even stiffer. Miss Harding had noticed that Teddy was not facing the rest of the class and that Penny appeared to be surreptitiously playing with his genitalia. However, she knew that Penny and Teddy were fond of one another. Allowing her some privacy in expressing her feelings for Teddy through the class exercise seemed to be just an additional benefit of the class assignment.

"A man's testicles also have an unusual feel. Whereas much of the man's body can be quite tough and muscular, his testicles are in contrast quite tender and vulnerable. It is might be unclear why the source of male seed would be so clearly exposed to harm, hanging in such a loose sack. The young lady who discovers the answer by next class will get 10 extra credit points." Theresa made a note to find the answer. "I want you to now obtain a good sense of the feel of your subject's testicles, being careful not to actually harm the little man."

The girls enjoyed this assignment. Many began to essentially play with the testicles. They would make them swing back and forth, they pulled on the sack to see how far it would stretch, and they cupped them to get a sense of how much they weighed. They also took a firm grasp on the balls to get a feel of their shape and consistency. Sara, however, first asked George for permission to handle his balls. "Will it be ok with you if I touch them George?" she asked politely, looking up to him with her large brown eyes. "It will be fine Sara," he replied. He in fact sighed with pleasure as she began to explore his testicles. It even tickled a bit, making him jump. "Oh, George, I'm sorry, did I hurt them?" she asked. "No, no, Sara, it just tickled a bit. If you hold them a little tighter it won't tickle as much." "Well, George, that's very helpful, thank you very much," she responded sweetly in her girlish, innocent voice. He even imagined it was Charlotte from Sex in the City, inspecting the testicles of a man for the first time. He again felt himself swell, and so he squelched the fantasy. However, when he looked at who was actually fondling him, it was equally erotic. He quickly looked away as she carefully inspected his balls.

Wendy took advantage of this exercise to squeeze a bit hard, causing Billy to wince and pull back. She quickly stopped before they were noticed by Mr. Peters, but she did say, "Did I hurt your little walnuts, Billy?" in a mockingly apologetic tone. Billy did not respond. It did hurt a bit, but a little occasional pain might be a fair price for having Wendy play with them.

Tammie did not want to touch Jimmy's balls. Tina was lightly playing with them, trying to encourage Tammie to join. "It's ok Tammie, they won't hurt you and you really can't get a good understanding of what Miss Harding said unless you actually feel them." Tina wrapped her hand around Jimmy's penis and moved it up to open his testicles to Tammie. Tammie timidly reached out and lightly touched the bottom of them with the tips of her fingers. She had a rather squeamish expression as she began to playfully bounce them on the edges of her fingers. Jimmy was enjoying her cautious attention. He noticed that both of the girls looked quite young, as if they were about the age of his little sister. He did not feel that he had any sexual interest in his younger sister but he could not escape the attraction of having two young looking girls in white, innocent blouses playing with his cock and balls: one meekly handling his balls while the other held a firm grip on his cock. Tina was very pretty, even with her spectacles. Tammie looked even younger with her braces, pony tail, and bashful demeanor. He began to feel himself harden in Tina's hand.

Tina noticed the swelling within her hand. She did nothing to further encourage or discourage Jimmy's arousal. She wanted to adhere strictly to the scientific aspect of the experiment. Besides, she thought, Jimmy's balls were not nearly as big as Mr. Peters' and if she did say anything it would probably be somewhat critical. However, she wasn't about to say anything, as that would reveal her secret relationship with Mr. Peters and there was no good reason for making Jimmy feel uncomfortable. If Jimmy was comfortable then perhaps Tammie would be as well, and Mr. Peters had assigned her to Jimmy precisely to help Tammie.

Theresa had already provided a cursory examination of Alan's testicles, but with the instruction from Miss Harding she returned to this part of Alan's anatomy for a closer and more thorough study. She was careful this time not to cause any undue discomfort for Alan. She carefully placed one hand behind the testicles and lifted them up, and then used the other hand to feel and inspect their texture. "Isn't it curious Alan that there would be so much skin to hold such little balls." Alan couldn't help rolling his eyes. He knew that she wasn't saying this to be insulting but it was just as bad that she had no appreciation that she held in her hands the most personal parts of his body and she wasn't saying anything nice about them at all. In fact, she was demeaning them. "I think they are a pretty good size, don't you think?," he said, somewhat defensively. "Well, let me try to get a good measurement." Theresa then reached for her tape measure and tried to get an estimate of the size of each testicle, but their slippery movement within the sack prevented a confident assessment. She again sighed with frustration and resumed her study of the penis itself.

Mary Sue was impressed with Alex's balls. His were probably among the biggest in the room. She could barely hold both of them in one hand. They seemed to be much heavier than she would have expected. She wondered how much cum must be inside them. She asked, "Miss Harding, do boys ever have to wear bras to support their balls?" All of the girls tittered over this question and Mary Sue felt embarrassed for asking what was apparently a very stupid question. However, she felt reassured by Miss Harding's answer. "No girls, boys do not wear bras for their testicles but they are in fact advised to wear tight jock straps when engaging in strenuous physical activity in part to restrain them from swinging around so much that they get hurt." The girls laughed at the thought of the balls they were playing with swinging through the air. Many of them began making them wiggle and sway, laughing as they saw the discomfort and embarrassment that the movement generated.

Alex's penis was also quite big, even flaccid. His was circumcised, and the head was hanging down past his balls. Mary Sue felt a little intimidated at having to move it out of the way to get a good view of his testicles. She had to admit that his thing was impressive. She also noticed occasional glances by the other girls at Alex's equipment. It was apparent to her that she was probably assigned the best lab partner in the room. Nancy appeared to be particularly jealous, and Mary Sue wondered if Nancy in fact already had an intimate knowledge of Alex's sexual organs. She smiled at Nancy to make her feel even more jealous.