The Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Harding finished the distribution of beakers. "Alright girls, if you wish, you can now bring your penis to an orgasm. You will observe during the process of orgasm that the male organ will twitch and jerk. You may even feel the pulsation of the ejaculation with your hand. Be sure to keep a firm grip so that it continues to release its sperm into the beaker. We don't want to lose any of the specimen or to have any mess that will need to be cleaned." None of the girls felt particularly reassured by this warning. Most of them kept hold of the beaker with one hand as they continued to stroke the erect cocks. In fact, many switched their strong (right) hand from the cock to the beaker.

Penny was looking forward to making Teddy cum. She wanted him to have the best ejaculation he had ever had. She even put the beaker down so that she could use both hands on his cock. She didn't care if he didn't warn her. In fact, if he didn't warn her that would be a good excuse for him to "mistakenly" shoot his load on her face and blouse. She wanted to experience his orgasm in all the ways that she could. She wrapped both of her hands around the staff, rhythmically pounding the cock that she aimed straight at her face. She wanted to have a good view as the first shot emerged.

Teddy was feeling himself build to his orgasm. Her hands felt so good. They were warm and soft, firmly but affectionately grasping and stroking his hard cock that was now pointed right at her pretty face. He would love to cum on her face but he didn't want to upset her. "Penny, I am getting close to cumming and I don't want to get any of it on you." "I don't mind Teddy, you can squirt it anywhere you want," she reassured him. She leaned over and gave him a quick flick on the head of his cock with her tongue. "But what about the beaker?" he asked, his voice beginning to falter as his arousal continued to climb. "I don't want you cum in that silly beaker," she responded. "I want you to cum on me," she whispered, grinning up at him with her eye lashes fluttering. I want to see what it looks and tastes and smells like. Does it smell pretty Teddy?" Teddy had to admit, to himself at least, that he had once tasted his own sperm but he had never given much thought to how it smelled. "I wonder if it will smell like a flower. Lilacs are my favorite flower and they do smell so nice." Penny was lost in her anticipation of receiving Teddy's cum but Miss Harding broke the spell. "Penny, be careful. We don't want to lose any of Teddy's ejaculation." "Oh nuts," she complained, and let go of his cock with one of her hands and reached for the beaker. She smiled apologetically to Teddy and said quietly, "You can squirt it in my face another time; I mean, if you want to. You don't have to, you know, if you don't want to." She had assumed that he would want to cum on her face, but she just realized that maybe this was being presumptive. She understood that boys differ with respect to their sexual preferences, and maybe Teddy wouldn't like to cum on a girl's face. He certainly wasn't happy yesterday when he squirted in Tina's face. She felt a moment of panic, thinking that perhaps she might have offended him. "Penny, I would love to cum on your face. You're such a pretty girl." That just came out of his lips without thinking. She blushed and said, "Thank you, Teddy. I think you're penis is pretty too." 'Damn,' she thought. Boys don't want their cocks to be pretty. Teddy, however, didn't mind. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the pleasurable sensations she was giving his cock. He could feel the swelling and pressure of his impending ejaculation. "Penny, I'm going to cum, get ready," he warned.

Penny squealed in delight and held the beaker up to the head, pumping his cock even harder and faster. His cock stiffened in her hand and rose up further. She shifted the beaker to keep it in place, and then she felt his penis begin to throb as the first gob of cum shot through the shaft and out through the slit at the end. "Oh Teddy, here it comes!" she exclaimed. The first shot hit the bottom of the beaker with a splat. Everybody in class turned to watch when they heard the noise, although they couldn't see much as Penny still had Teddy's back to the class so that they would have privacy. Teddy continued to shoot his cum in rapid bursts. Penny was grinning with happiness, continuing to stroke him to maximize his pleasure. She couldn't take her eyes off the head of his cock, watching the thick white fluid jet out with each spasm. "Teddy, you're shooting lots of cum, look at it go!" She had wanted so much to have it shoot on her but this was still tremendous fun. It looked so excited and happy as it squirted shot after shot into the beaker. Teddy was himself ecstatic. This was frankly his best cum ever. It was the first time that it was someone else's hand that had made him cum and it felt so wonderful to feel her loving fingers stroking him as he released his load. He wanted it to last forever but within seconds he could feel the last couple of spurts, these jettisoning with much less force. When it was done he opened his eyes. Breathing heavily, feeling even a little light-headed, he watched her place the beaker of cum on her desk and carefully milk the last few drops from his cock with one had, as she caught the remaining drops within the palm of the other. She pretended to wipe off the cum with the edge of the beaker, but he could see that she was scraping the beaker along the edge of her palm. She smiled at him as she then folded her hand in her lap, waiting for the class to look the other way so she could use her tongue to lick up the drops in her palm. "All done, Miss Harding," she announced, holding up the beaker for Miss Harding to see.

"Very good job Penny, and well done Teddy. That looks like a good sample for tomorrow morning. I want you to now please label the beaker with Teddy' name. Teddy, you can pull your pants back up and return to your seat." As Teddy bent over to pull his pants back up, Penny caught his eye, and showed him licking the cum from her palm. "It tastes good Teddy, I like the taste of your cum," she said sweetly. He smiled back.

George warned Sara that he was getting close. Sara had wanted her penis to be the first to cum, but second place among all of the girls in the class would still be pretty darn good. She also figured that Penny and Teddy had an unfair advantage, having already gone on dates. As far as she knew, Penny had already jerked off Teddy many previous times. "Oh Georgie, you would make me so happy if we came in second. Can you cum please for your Sara?" She smiled at him and even spread her legs a bit farther apart. George could now even see a bit of her white panties. As she stroked his cock harder and faster, her plaid skirt hiked up further and further. She even lifted up her left foot onto a support bar of the chair so that she could have a better grip on his cock. The front of the skirt then slipped back, revealing the crotch of her panties covering the mound of her cunt. With the movements of her bottom in the chair, her panties were pulled very tight around her cunt, giving him a clear view of the outline of her cunt lips. He couldn't take his eyes off of her pantied-wrapped pussy. She noticed the direction of his eyes, looked down, and saw what she was exposing to him, but she did nothing to cover herself up. In fact, she looked back at him and whispered, "Billy, are you looking at my panties? You are such a bad, bad boy. How can you take advantage of me like that. Here I am, stroking your big nasty cock and you steal a look at my little girlie panties." She knew this talk was making him more and more excited. "I will show you more after class, Georgie, if you are the next one to cum. Just shoot your nasty hot sperm into the beaker and I will let you see underneath my panties. Would you like that Georgie? I know you could see my cunnie yesterday but this time you could see it up real close." She leaned in closer. "I might even let you touch it, if you cum now." That was it. Sara was telling him that he could touch her hairless pussy as she was stroking his cock. It was too much for him and he thrust his hips toward the beaker as he started shooting his cum. Sara shrieked with excitement and quickly put the beaker up to catch his ejaculation. "Look everyone, Georgie is cumming for me now." She stroked his cock with pride as his cock twitched and spurted into the beaker. She found the shooting cum to be a little scary but she maintained her concentration on her aiming and stroking of his cock, at the same time keeping the beaker right in front to catch the spurts.

It was also a pretty good load of cum. Sara had done an excellent job of building George up to a thunderous explosion. She did know how to excite boys, and George released a lot of pent up sexual arousal. "Georgie is squirting lots of cum, look, look!" she said excitedly. She wanted everyone to notice how much cum she had been able to obtain from her partner, as she felt that it reflected largely on her own attractiveness. George did spurt quite a number of times and Sara in fact had to walk a thin line of keeping the beaker tilted enough to catch each spurt but not so much that she just poured the spent cum back out and onto her exposed thighs and panties.

Mr. Peters and some of the students in the class could see that Sara's skirt had risen up fairly high on her thighs, although the front of her panties were still well hidden from their eyes by the chairs, desks, and George. The girls who noticed that the skirt had risen felt that Sara had again used her feminine wiles to get extra consideration, although they had to admit that showing George her legs to help him get excited did appear to be within the spirt of the assignment. As George's excitement began to wane, Sara continued to carefully stroke the cock to get the last few drops out. She was very happy and proud to have her partner come in second, and she seemed to have extracted quite a bit of cum from him. When she was finished she held the beaker up proudly for Mr. Peters and Miss Harding to see. "Another excellent job. Very good work, Sara," Miss Harding exclaimed. Sara beamed with pride as she looked at the pool of cum in her beaker. She in fact thought that it smelled kind of nice, a sort of fresh smell. "You can pull your pants up George and return to your seat," Miss Harding instructed.

George was exhausted but contented. He was happy that he had succeeded for Sara. Her offer to show him her cunnie, as well as seeing it tightly wrapped by her panties, had indeed put him over the edge but he didn't expect her to actually follow through on it. As he was pulling his pants up, he noticed that she had not yet pulled her skirt back down. When his face was closest to the level of the seat of her chair, he tried to steal one final good look. She noticed his attempt, and she reached down with her hand, but instead of pulling her skirt back down over the front of her panties, she instead briefly stroked the front of them with one of her fingers, revealing a bit of wetness. She then pulled the skirt down to cover her legs. She whispered to him, "Maybe you could come to my house tonight, Georgie. You have been a very good boy and I will give my man his just reward." She smiled at him as he finished pulling up his pants. "Your wish is my command," he responded, trying to sound like a gallant knight. She giggled her appreciation. She found it kind of exciting to think about showing George her naked pussy. After all, he had already seen it the day before. This time it would be under her control. Maybe she would even show him the cork in her butt. The thought of doing that made her blush.

Timmy started cumming at about the same time as George. Nancy was frankly glad to get it over with. Nancy was one of the prettier girls in the class, and it was rumored that she already had some experience with boys. Timmy had not been her first choice, and would probably have been one of her last choices. She was annoyed at having to jerk off Timmy. She felt that she deserved a much better partner, one more suitable for her looks and popularity. She was particularly jealous of Mary Sue, getting that hunk Alex for a partner. She was also annoyed that the two "little miss innocents," Tina and Tammie, had gotten Jimmy. It didn't help that Mary Sue had been showing off with Alex, and that Tammie was even afraid to touch Jimmy's cock. She knew that both Jimmy and Alex would have been much happier with her.

However, there was little that she could do about this, so she had mechanically stroked Timmy's cock, waiting impatiently for him to shoot his cum. Timmy could tell that she wasn't really enjoying it. He was having good fun though. He knew that a pretty girl such as Nancy would never under any other circumstance give him a hand job. He often masturbated at home, fantasizing about having sex with one of the girl's in the class, and Nancy was a not uncommon choice for his dreaming. And, here she was, pounding away at his cock to make him cum. The scowl on her face was not consistent with his fantasy, so he generally kept his eyes closed, just basking in the feel of her hand, knowing that it was the hand of a very pretty girl. It was also an experienced hand. Nancy was not clumsy at giving a boy a hand job. She did appear to know what she was doing. She complained at one point that her hand was getting chafed, and so retrieved from her purse her hand lotion. This felt doubly better. None of the other girls had thought of doing this. Now his cock was slipping and sliding through her closed fist, just like it might slip and slide through her warm, wet mouth or even her hot, juicy cunt. Her hand even made squishy noises as his cock slid back and forth across her palm and fingers. She might not like what she was doing, but he certainly liked it and that was plenty enough for him. He even began to thrust his hips to complement the movement of her fist. She didn't care much for this but anything was fine with her as long as it made him cum sooner rather than later.

Timmy had become lost in a fantasy. He was imagining that Nancy was bent over his desk, pleading with him to fuck her harder and harder. In his fantasy, he could feel his stiff cock shoving in and out of her tight warm cunt. Her cunt was gripping his cock so hard that it felt like a girl's hand; just like when she used her hand to make him big and hard to fuck her tight little hole. She was begging him to fuck her harder and harder because she wanted to cum so bad, telling him that he had such a big, hard cock, so much better than the cocks that had fucked her before. He leaned forward to get a better grip on the table as he jammed his cock deep into her cunt, just the way she liked it, and she screamed with pleasure as she felt him shove deep within her young, tight, wet pussy.

In reality, Nancy was jolted back by Timmy's sudden movement forward, leaning heavy into her. She couldn't move far back, as she was just sitting in a chair, and he was now leaning heavily over her, his hips pounding into her wet, tight fist. Timmy fantasized that she was pleading with him to cum, to fill her pussy with his hot wet cum, that all she needed from him to cum herself was to feel him jettisoning his jism deep within her, to let her feel his hot spray gushing into her, filling up her tight cunt with his manly juice, and he did.

Nancy felt the initial sign of his orgasm with her hand, noting that Timmy had not in fact warned her as he was supposed to. Timmy, however, had long forgotten about Miss Harding's instruction, and was in fact in another world. In his mind, he was cumming right on cue, bringing Nancy to her violent orgasm as his cum shot from his dick. Nancy, however, was in fact having difficulty keeping the beaker in front of his cock. He was violently thrusting his hips. He was leaning heavily into her (leaving little room for her own movement), and his chubby size made it difficult to control him. The slight bend in his cock did not help either. In fact, the first spurt left his cock as he was moving back with his hips. At that point, her fingers were largely covering the head of his cock and the first spurt was captured largely in her hand. "Yuck," she exclaimed, but not so loudly that others would hear. She did not want the whole class to watch Timmy cum on her. He thrust forward with the next gush, which shot largely to the right of the beaker due to the curve in his cock and rapid hip movements. It landed on her cheek and neck. Nancy wanted to just push him off and onto the floor, but she figured she would get into trouble, or at least draw attention to the fact that he was squirting his cum onto her. She made a quick, snap judgment. Rather than fight him, she leaned into him and let his cock sink into her mouth. She knew that he would like that and would not pull out. Plus, she could then absorb the rest of his cum in her mouth. Sucking a boy's cock was not in fact a new thing for her, so she felt she could stomach it. She wouldn't swallow any of it, and could simply spit the cum out into the beaker when he was done. As soon as her mouth wrapped around Timmy's cock he was shocked from his fantasy and quickly looked down. It was true, Nancy had wrapped her lips around his cock was taking his cum in her mouth. This was better than the fantasy; this was the reality. He was shooting his load into her mouth, and she was doing it willingly. She would in fact get into big trouble if anyone saw her. To help keep it secret, he leaned forward a bit more to get his shirt to cover much of her head and moved her hand with the beaker to make it appear that he was helping her hold the beaker in place. He then stopped thrusting and just let the remaining spurts fall comfortably and sweetly across her tongue. Her mouth felt so good. He continued to gush spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth, feeling her tongue swishing around his cock with each spurt, as if she wanted to taste each precious wad and to encourage another load to be emptied into her mouth. Nancy, however, had to fight the urge to push him away, and the urge to swallow. He was dumping quite a mass into her mouth and some of it was working its way to the back of her throat. She tried to move gobs of his cum to the hollows of her cheek but this only had the effect of feeling the head of his cock with her tongue, and then catching a couple of loads right onto the tip of her tongue. 'I hope nobody can see this,' she thought, feeling so disgusted and degraded to be taking Timmy in her mouth.

When he was done, she pulled back and he did not resist. She then leaned down in her chair, pretending to wipe some cum off her skirt, when in fact she was quietly draining the cum from her mouth into the beaker. He continued to lean over her so that his shirt still give her privacy. When she was done, he pulled back. "Wow," he said, "Nancy, that was great, I didn't expect that." She gave him a scowl, "You better not tell anybody that I did that," she said, dabbing her lips with the cuff of her blouse. "Don't worry," he responded, "I won't tell anyone," and he leaned forward to help clean the cum that had hit her in the cheek. Nancy felt very embarrassed to have taken Timmy's cum in her mouth, but it was better there than all over her face. She looked around the room to see if anyone had seen her do it. It appeared that she had been successful. Nancy sat toward the back of the room, and Timmy had cum at about the same time as George. Sara had apparently drawn all the attention of the class to her when George was cumming, wanting to show off the fact that he came so soon and so hard for her. This was one time that Nancy didn't mind Sara's need for attention. "Well, you go back to your seat now and be sure that you don't tell anyone, you understand?", she warned him. Timmy smiled, "Really Nancy, I won't, I liked it a lot and I won't let anyone know about it." Timmy was ecstatic as he put his pants back on and resumed his seat. At first he had been embarrassed about being the last boy chosen, now he was the only to have gotten a blow job, and it was by Nancy. He didn't really understand why she used her mouth at the end. He figured it was because she had gotten so excited. He started to get another erection just thinking about it. He now had lots of material for his fantasies tonight. Nancy searched in her purse for some gum.