The Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Alan was obtaining a good erection from the careful efforts of Theresa. As he grew harder it became easier for her to massage his cock. She was clearly surprised by the effect her hands were having on his penis. His cock was now standing straight up in front of her face, and she couldn't help expressing her fascination. "Wow, Alan, that is impressive. Your penis has become very straight and stiff. Look at how much bigger it is now." She quickly brought out her tape measure, carefully assessing its length and circumference. "Are there other things I can do to make it even bigger?" "Yes there is Theresa, but your fingers are really plenty for now." She was in fact trying all sorts of different things with her fingers. She was at times playfully just dancing them along the cock; she would tightly grasp the stem and slide one hand and then both hands up and down the shaft; she would massage the head of his cock with her fingers and then with her palm. She wanted to experiment with all possibilities, and Alan was enjoying it immensely.

Mary Sue was in awe at the effect of her ministrations. Alex's cock had grown to quite an impressive size. Her hand wrapped around the circumference of the shaft but it was clearly a handful. She was now using both hands on the shaft, stroking and massaging the cock as it grew bigger and bigger before her eyes. She couldn't understand how any woman could fit this thing into her vagina. The thought of trying to get it into her's was in fact rather frightening, although exciting nevertheless. She also understood that women would place men's cocks in their mouths, but there was certainly no way this thing could fit. She wasn't even sure that she could get her lips around the head and the thought was, in any case, kind of gross; but it might be fun to perhaps try. She began to lean forward, opening up her mouth. Miss Harding, however, caught her.

"Now girls, I do want you to confine your efforts at stimulation only to the use of your hands. Boys like it when a girl kisses a penis or even places the head of the penis in her mouth." Exclamations of "Yuck," "Ewww," and "No way," could be hard by a number of the girls. Tammie was completely shocked by the idea and pulled away quickly from Jimmy's cock. Jimmy was disappointed that Miss Harding had even mentioned the possibility. He had no real hope of having either girl give him a blow job but just mentioning the possibility scared Tammie away like a frightened chipmunk. Now he wondered if Tina could even get her to touch it again.

Wendy chortled, "Yea right, like that is going to happen." She gave Billy a little squeeze to let him know her feelings about this possibility. The squeeze didn't actually hurt but he pretended that it did a little bit. He was happy to have Wendy feel that she was in charge, as long as she continued to jerk him off.

Theresa looked quizzical at Alan's cock. She hadn't thought about using her mouth, but the more she thought about it she could understand why her mouth might be more effective than her hands. "Alan, if I put your penis in my mouth, I could then make it all wet and that might provide useful lubrication for my stroking," she observed. "I could even use my tongue. Would you like it if I used my tongue?" "Your tongue would indeed be helpful Theresa," Alan gasped, "but Miss Harding has made it clear that you must confine your efforts to just your hands." Alan didn't want Theresa to get caught cheating, much as he would enjoy her lips and tongue on his cock. "Well, I won't do it then, but I don't understand why we can't use all of the techniques and methods that are available to us," she complained.

Sara smiled at George, giving him her best kittenish expression, "Georgie, you wouldn't want me to put my little mouth on your big penis would you?" She let the tip of her tongue briefly poke through her lips as she challenged him with her flirtatious eyes. "Oh no, Sara, I now that you are a good girl and wouldn't ever do anything like that," he responded in seriousness. He was getting the clear impression that she would in fact be very willing to do something like that, but he knew that he had to respect her wish to appear chaste. She giggled. She in fact was thinking about wrapping her entire mouth around the head of his cock but was grateful that Miss Harding wouldn't allow it. She knew that sucking his cock would be going too far. It was best to not give the boy too much too soon. "Thank you Georgie. I just don't think I'm ready for that," she said in her girlish voice. "And you have such a big penis. Do you really think it would fit?" She wouldn't put it in her mouth, but the next best thing was to then talk about it so that George would be desperate for her to do it. "You have the prettiest lips Sara, I wouldn't mind if you tried." "Now don't you get any dirty thoughts," she coquettishly scolded him, lightly spanking the head of his cock with one hand as she stroked it with the other.

Penny grinned at the idea of putting her mouth on Teddy's cock but knew that this was off limits. Miss Harding explained, "The only purpose of this exercise is for you to observe firsthand the process of a male erection and to gather sperm for our microscopic study tomorrow morning. I believe that all of the boys will be able to achieve orgasm in the absence of any further stimulation, and oral sex is such a personal expression that I do not feel it would be appropriate to engage in such behavior during class. We don't want anyone on the college board to get the wrong impression of what we are doing in here and why it is being done. I can not, of course, govern your behavior when you are with your dates at night," some of the girls blushed at this suggestion and the boys grinned as they looked at Miss Harding, "but we can and must keep our laboratory experiment within the appropriate standards of a educational experience."

Penny was disappointed, and she let Teddy know by her behavior that she would be very willing to give him a blow job on their next date. She leaned forward and placed the head of his cock just above her lips and beneath her nose, drawing in his musky smell. While watching his eyes, she circled her lips with the head of his cock, at one point even slipping her tongue out just a bit to give him a quick tickle. Teddy wanted to burst in excitement but he kept his composure because he didn't want to give away to Miss Harding what Penny was doing. "Oh Penny," he whispered in appreciation and affection. She smiled in return and tickled the head of his penis some more with her tongue. However, when she saw Miss Harding begin to turn in her direction, she quickly resumed to just stroking him in a more nonchalant manner.

"It appears girls that all of you have now obtained quite nice erections in your partner. I want you to now provide an outline of your penis in your tablets. You can hold the tabletto his penis and simply trace the outline around its full length. In fact, it would probably help boys if you held the tablet under your penis as she traced its outline." The boys did not quite understand the purpose of this exercise, but Miss Harding explained. "Once you are finished, I want you draw in the major features of your partner's penis and identify each by name. She then reminded them of the components (i.e., shaft, foreskin, frenulum, metus, sulcus). The girls were cute as they carefully obtained an outline of their boy's erect cock. It was at times a bit awkward as the stiffness of the cocks at times made it difficult to keep them in place on the tablet while tracing their shape. The girls laughed as a stiff cock would spring out of place. Tina and Tammie took turns holding the tablet and providing the outline.

The boys themselves found the task amusing, until Miss Harding stated, "When you are finished I want you to write the name of the boy beneath the picture so that we have an accurate record. We can then put the pictures on the bulletin board in the biology class. It will make for a good poster exhibit for the students in other classes. In fact, let me know when you finish your drawing. I will then bring around Mr. Peters' tape measure so that you obtain an accurate recording of the length, and this can be placed as well on the picture. We will then have a good scientific sample of penis length and shape that we can use for future study. The boys blanched at this news. Alex was not particularly upset, but many of them did not like the idea of there being a public record of the shape and sizes of their penis's on permanent display in the biology room, left for the bemusement of the boys and girls in other classes.

Penny, however, was careful to provide a bit of exaggeration of the size of Teddy's penis. He could see what she was doing. He didn't acknowledge that he was aware what she was doing but he did smile in appreciation. Wendy was tempted to make hers even shorter but she knew that Billy would probably get her in trouble. However, she couldn't resist saying, "Miss Harding do you have any smaller paper. There is a lot of wasted space with Billy's penis. It might be better if I just used one of the little pads of paper." The girls laughed hysterically and Mr. Peters scowled at Wendy. He knew he might have to teach her another lesson. This was very embarrassing for Billy but Billy had plans to get even.

When Miss Harding passed around the tape measure, she instructed the girls to be sure to measure from the base of the penis to the end of the head. Penny began the tape about an inch past the base, giving Teddy additional length that would be recorded on the public chart. Teddy couldn't see the beginning of the tape but he knew that he wasn't in fact as long as she wrote on the paper. When Miss Harding came to Theresa, she said, "I have already measured Alan's erection Miss Harding," pointing to her tablet that contained a quite detailed drawing of Alan's erect cock, complete with arrows identifying its various components and a list of measurements that had been taken.

"My penis is kind of bent Miss Harding," Nancy exclaimed. The girls all turned to look at the somewhat crooked cock of Timmy. It was a curious sight, and they couldn't help wonder if that would make it a lot more difficult to insert it into a vagina. Timmy felt very uncomfortable. It was bad enough that his penis was somewhat small, but now it was becoming the class demonstration of a disfigurement. "A bent penis is quite normal girls. The curve can in fact provide more stimulation to the inside of the vagina," she explained as she walked over to Nancy and Timmy. She reached out and took a firm hold of Timmy's erect cock. "Timmy should be quite happy with his unique member," she smiled at him as she stroked his member, again noticing her own pleasure at stroking a young man's cock. Timmy smiled back, and began to feel a bit proud. Nancy, however, just grunted and resumed her drawing.

Sara made a dramatic display of being impressed as she measured George's erect cock. "My goodness George, you are a very big man." She had no real idea of how big a cock should or could be. Everybody in class could tell that Alex had the biggest cock. George's was essentially average but Sara knew that it was best to flatter boys, and she liked the effect it had on them. "Thanks Sara, coming from you that really means a lot." She turned her head away in a melodramatic show of modesty. "Do you really think I'm pretty George?" She smiled at him flirtatiously, and ran one of her fingers along an exposed thigh. "You're beautiful Sara, easily the prettiest girl in the class. Everyone knows that." She resumed measuring his stiff cock, smiling at the thought that perhaps she was the prettiest girl in class. She clearly had a significant effect on George. She wondered if she could even make his cock get as big as Alex's if she stimulated him further. She was careful to let her lips lightly brush the shaft and head as she carefully measured and double-checked her measurements. She was feeling quite excited herself now, being so close to such a manly erection and enjoying the sensations of the cork hidden within her panties. She could feel George getting stiffer and stiffer.

Miss Harding could tell that some of the boys were getting close to an orgasm, and she hadn't even yet passed out the beakers. Billy was in fact planning to catch Wendy by surprise with his ejaculation. His fantasy was to cum all over her. The thought of releasing a large spray of cum on her big wiggly tits, soaking her blouse right where a nipple was sticking out would be great fun. Perhaps Wendy would then jerk back, allowing another shot to hit her in her stunned face. He could feel the pressure to cum starting to rise as he thought about cumming all over her, watching her continue to stroke him, ignorant of the humiliation that was only moments away. Just a little bit longer and he would begin shooting his load. She didn't even seem to be paying any real attention to where his cock was pointing. At that moment, it was pointed right at her eyes as they were focused instead on Miss Harding. He was just about there, and then Miss Harding spoke.

"Girls, it appears to me that all of you are now doing an excellent job in stimulating your assigned penis's. At any moment now, the boys will begin releasing their sperm for our research. We will need to capture these specimens within our laboratory beakers. I will now provide each of you with your beaker." Miss Harding, however, was concerned that there might be a few accidents before she could get them all distributed. "If you are concerned that your partner might ejaculate too quickly, there is a technique to discourage the eruption. Grasp the penis just below the knob using your thumb and forefinger, and then squeeze tightly. In fact, why not all of you try this technique as general practice."

"Oh pooh," exclaimed Sara. She felt that she had gotten George to his biggest size and now she had to bring him back down. However, she knew that he would probably be among the first to have an orgasm, given her attractiveness and the effect her flirtations were having on him. So, she applied the technique, firmly squeezing him just below the head.

Wendy embraced the squeeze technique with a vengeance. She grasped Billy's erect cock just below his engorged bulb and squeezed hard. Billy winced and, just as Miss Harding had suggested, his impending ejaculation was suppressed. Wendy smiled at the opportunity to punish Billy in the name of education and science. Billy was frustrated.

Many of the other boys were a little apprehensive with this exercise but some in fact appreciated the effort to make the experience last longer. At first the whole process sounded like it would be very embarrassing. It had certainly been embarrassing for Teddy the previous day. However, given that all of them were now involved, the experience of being given hand jobs by girls in the class was now largely a plus rather than a negative. Many of them were in fact worried that they would cum too quickly, appearing then to be unable to last long. They had heard that a real man could control himself for quite a long period of time, and none wanted to gain a reputation of popping too soon. Some had even been trying to distract themselves from the titillating ministrations of their lab partner. As the girls applied the squeeze technique, most were thankful for the opportunity to slow things down.

Teddy had also been close to cumming. He was grateful for the help. Penny, however, was disappointed. "I am not hurting you, am I," she asked apologetically as she applied the technique, unhappy with the thought that she had to switch from stimulating him to suppressing him. She wanted him to be happy, to enjoy her hands. It would have been fine with her if he came. She wanted to see his cum. Her plan was to catch it in her hand. That way she could still get a lot of into the beaker yet also be able to have some of it for herself, perhaps even taste a bit of it when nobody was looking.

Miss Harding began passing out the beakers. "When your partner ejaculates, be sure to have the head of the penis aimed into the beaker. It would be best to in fact have the head of the penis inside of the beaker as he ejaculates, but I understand that this will at times be difficult, given the movements of your hand and his penis. You will also find that the penis does not always shoot true."

The girls were not happy to hear this. Most of them had been quite appalled yesterday at the sight of Teddy squirting his cum across the floor. It looked quite disgusting. They certainly did not want their partners to squirt any of their cum on them. Most of them quickly shifted the direction of the penis away from them. As Miss Harding passed out the beakers, they stuck the head inside. However, it was readily apparent that this effort was clumsy, as well as interfering with they task of making them cum.

Miss Harding did not want any of the girls to hurt the boys or themselves with the beaker. "Girls, it might be best to keep the beaker away from the penis until you really need to catch the ejaculation. I know that you are all a bit nervous about this, but it will be more professional of you to continue to concentrate on helping your partner to ejaculate. Boys can usually tell when they are about to have an orgasm. I want the boys to take some responsibility for this experiment and to alert their partner when the moment is appearing imminent. Do all you understand this?"

"Yes Miss Harding," each exclaimed, nodding their assent. Billy, however, had his fingers crossed behind his back. Wendy was watching his face closely, making it clear to him that he better give her ample warning. All of the girls kept the beakers close at hand.

Tina suggested that Tammie hold the beaker as she made Jimmy ejaculate. Tammie at first said no. She did not want to have to assume any responsibility and, besides, if she was holding the beaker that would mean that Jimmy would be squirting in her direction. "What if he missed or I wasn't holding it right," she asked. However, Tina convinced her that the two of them would be able to control Jimmy's ejaculation. She could use both of her hands to aim it properly as Tammie held the beaker in front of the head of his penis to catch the sperm. Tammie reluctantly assented. She knew that it wasn't right that she was hardly participating at all. She should at least hold the beaker, although the thought of all of his icky cum spurting at her made her very nervous.

Mary Sue was also apprehensive. She could certainly fit Alex's cock in the beaker but it was so big she was concerned that she wouldn't be able to control it with just one hand when it started to spurt. She remembered the sight of Teddy's cock jerking and twitching when Miss Harding had made him cum. Miss Harding was a grown woman and she couldn't stop Teddy from spraying Tina in the face. 'How could she expect me to control this big thing with just one hand,' she thought. She wasn't even sure that the beaker would hold all of his cum. She didn't know how much cum a boy usually released, but she could tell that Alex's balls were much bigger than Teddy's and it seemed to her that Teddy had squirted out quite a bit of cum. The beaker wasn't even much bigger than one of his balls, and she wondered what she would do if he in fact filled it up and it began to overflow.

Theresa accepted the beaker and immediately wrote Alan's name on a label that was attached. Alan wasn't particularly happy about having his name attached to a glass of sperm that would sit in the biology refrigerator but he knew that this was in fact the ultimate purpose of the exercise. Theresa then experimented with the optimal way to both hold the beaker and jerk off Alan. She considered asking Alan to help with the collection process but Miss Harding had not stated that the boys should participate. She had made it quite clear that it was the responsibility of the girls to do the proper penile stimulation to extract the sperm and it was also their responsibility to receive it effectively within the beaker. She decided to continue to use her left hand to masturbate him and her right hand to hold the beaker to the tip of his penis.