The Lessons Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh pooh," Anne replied, with a disapproving frown.

"Daddy," Tricia added, "You can see right through her robe. I mean, you can see everything. That's not right." She had sat up, and was saying quite openly what the three of them were thinking.

"Not true," Allison retorted. "Father, you can't see everything, can you?" She stood in front of him, her breasts towering over him hanging out from her 5'8" frame, just a foot from his face. He appreciated the excuse for being able to look right at her breasts, although he could feel his face reddening with self-consciousness. Her breasts were gorgeous. They were so full and round, and so nicely wrapped and displayed by her sexy underwear. He could feel his penis beginning to swell. He looked closely as Allison smiled down at him. He was closely studying her bra, ostensibly for the purpose of determining whether he could see her nipples through the diaphanous and lacy fabric. With mixed feelings, it was clear he could see her nipples, which even seemed to be hardening somewhat, as was his dick. He didn't know what to say. "What about my panties, father, are they too revealing?" she saucily inquired.

He brought his eyes down to her thong panties. Fortunately, although perhaps unfortunately, he could just barely see through them. The soft mound of her vagina was very evident and he could tell that she was not particularly bushy, if at all. The fabric was smooth across her skin and there was a sign of her slit in a subtle furrow of the fabric. It was in fact evident that she carefully trimmed her pubic area so that no hair would appear beyond the edges of the lace. He wondered what she might look like without the panties.

"Daddy, her panties don't even cover her butt," Tricia proclaimed, acting once again like a child trying to get her sister in trouble.

Allison turned around to face Tricia, but also to show her father the sweet sight of her white round cheeks. Her bottom was indeed very clearly exposed, being hidden only by the see-through white gown. The back of the panties was just a strap that ran down and into her tight cheeks. She looked back over her shoulder at her father, "I guess you can see my bottom, can't you father," she flirtatiously confessed, as she pushed out her fanny closer to her father's befuddled face.

Her derriere was so nicely firm and round. He felt an impulse to grasp hold of her cheeks, to feel her softness.

"But, you have seen it many times before, haven't you daddy." She turned back to Tricia. "We're all family here, Tricia, there's nothing wrong with having us see each other." She turned back to her father, who was now crossing his legs to hide the swelling. "I can't help it if I am now a grown woman, can I father?"

"No, Allie, I mean, yes. You have grown up, very well. Why don't you sit down though, here on the couch now, and we can watch the movie."

"Oh goodie!" Tricia exclaimed, forgetting all about Allison's exposure.

Anne, however, was still frowning, feeling jealous of Allison. They had always competed for daddy's attention when they were young, and now Allison was clearly being unfair in using her sexuality. If she had known that they could do that, well, she wouldn't have worn her childish pj's. She had some sexy outfits, although clearly not as sexy as Allison's. She turned back to the television, annoyed with her sister but at least happy that they could now watch the movie.

Jack grabbed one of the couch pillows and placed it on his lap, needing something to hide his growing erection. He knew it would go back down once the movie started but he didn't want to take any chances of having one of his daughters see him with an erection, and certainly not an erection that came from looking at one of them.

"Daddy, oh yes, thank you," Allison exclaimed as she saw her father place the pillow on his lap. Allison had always been the one sitting next to him on the couch when their mother was away and, as she grew tired, she would lie across the couch and rest her head on a pillow in his lap. She quickly nestled into the couch before he could protest. "Oh father, this is so nice, just like when I was a little girl. Remember?" She smiled sweetly up at him, snuggling her pretty head into the pillow that hid his swelling erection.

"Uh, yes, it is nice. Now Allie, you just watch the movie." He detected a scent of aromatic perfume. That didn't help, and she was so very pretty. He looked away. This erection would not go down if he continued to admire her attractiveness. He clicked the play button on the remote. They all turned to watch the movie.

"I love this movie, father" Allison exclaimed. She turned her head to the screen. "Don't you think Reese Witherspoon is so pretty. I like her bend and snap move," she noted suggestively.

Mr. Peters squirmed a bit.

Allison thought that she could feel a bit of pressure through the pillow but she knew better than to let her father know of her suspicion. She kept her hands away from beneath the pillow, not wanting to get him upset. However, she did rest her hands on his thighs. She liked the feel of his large masculine muscles. She wondered if he was looking at her bottom. She was lying on her side and, if he was so inclined, he could get a good look. To draw his attention to that part of her body, she reached back to adjust her thong through the gown.

Mr. Peters didn't actually need any encouragement. He was already admiring her luscious young curves and the delightful whiteness of her bottom. He considered resting his hand on her hips, like he used to do when she was little. He wondered if that would be inappropriate. He nonchalantly placed his left hand on her side. She sighed in acceptance, perhaps even appreciation. She lightly caressed his thigh. Such movements had been quite innocent when she was a child. He wasn't so sure anymore. Well, he was sure that she wasn't intentionally being seductive, but her little finger movements did seem unintentionally seductive. He "unintentionally" let his fingers drift down off her hips to rest on one of her soft cheeks. He didn't dare caress her. He just innocently touched her sweet bottom through the thin fabric, resting his fingers on her thinly clad, exposed bottom. This was pleasurable enough. He leaned back in the couch, enjoying the tender and lascivious moment.

They watched for quite some time. The movie was nice. Eventually, Allison pretended to be falling asleep. She closed her eyes and breathed more heavily. At times, she even let out a quiet snore.

"Girls, it looks like your older sister just doesn't have the stamina anymore," Mr. Peters announced.

The sisters looked back and laughed. Trixie exclaimed, "She's missing the bend and snap daddy!" She was right. The beauty shop scene was just beginning. "Do you want us to do it for you, daddy?" Trixie asked. "We can do it, you know."

Before he could object, Anne joined in. "Oh yes, let's show him!" They both jumped up, bending and snapping along with Elle Woods. Anne's breasts notably bounced and wiggled. They seemed to consider the routine to be innocent fun but Mr. Peters did not find Anne's jiggling breasts to be so innocent. He couldn't help wondering if they looked as good as Lovely Anne's, so large yet still so very firm, rounded, and perky. The routine ended with each of them framing their young breasts with their hands in a sort of pony pose. Anne even took the opportunity to push them up a bit. Mr. Peters quietly applauded the show, not wanting to wake Allison.

When they lied back down to watch the rest of the movie Mr. Peters let his hand wander down the cheek of Allison's buttocks, out of sight her sisters, to lightly feel and caress her soft, smooth skin. Her young bottom felt so nice. Allison even seemed to respond in her sleep with a sigh. He became more bold and traced his fingers down the mound of her butt cheek toward the delicious butt crack. He lightly drew his fingers up and down the crack, enjoying his intimate caress. He felt somewhat guilty to be taking advantage of her like this. After all, she was his daughter. But, the fact that she was his daughter made it all the more naughty and arousing. It was at least a secret naughtiness. She didn't know about it. She could not feel abused if she didn't know. He knew that this was a rationalization but after the show by Allison, and then by Anne and Trixie, he felt he couldn't resist.

Allison, however, did know full well what he was doing. Her sigh was a sincere expression of her own arousal, as well as an effort to encourage him to advance his caresses even further. She adjusted her body, as if she was trying to get more comfortable in her sleep. She brought her left leg up, bent at the knee, thereby providing him more room to draw his fingers down in between her legs, if he was so inclined.

Mr. Peters' eyes traveled to the opening behind and between her legs. He continued to slide his fingers along the charming curves of her bottom, gingerly feeling up and down the tender bottom crevice, contemplating going even farther down the breach toward an even more personal spot. She wouldn't know. He wouldn't stay long. He just wanted to briefly touch it. He turned his attention to Anne and Tricia to be sure that they were not watching. He was safe. Their eyes were glued to the movie. He looked again at the smaller bottom of Anne. His cock swelled hard under the pillow. He traced his fingers down Allison's crack. He went past her nether hole. He had been tempted to explore further there but he did not stop. He continued until he reached the end of the fissure. He hesitated.

Allison let out a quiet murmur of pleasure. She shifted her bottom, encouraging him to continue further.

He did so. He brought his fingers down in between her legs from behind, and gently felt her soft mound through her gown and panties. He could not get up far as the gown was pulled rather tight, the stretched fabric providing a stiff curtain of resistance, but he was able to feel much of her soft vaginal mound. His cock swelled hard.

Allison openly groaned. Tricia turned around. "Allison's having a dream, isn't she daddy." Mr. Peters stopped his caresses and replied, "Shhh, let her sleep, darling." Tricia turned back to the movie. He then continued to softly feel Allison's tender pouch. His cock was swelling rapidly. Thank goodness she was asleep.

Allison groaned again and brought one of her hands under the pillow. Mr. Peters froze. He could feel her hand moving up his thigh, closer and closer. He wondered if he should just suddenly move, causing her to wake up and remove her hand, but he didn't think fast enough, as her hand reached his crotch and settled in. Her littlest fingers were rested on his testicles while her palm lied across his erection. It felt very, very nice. She sighed and, apparently unconsciously, squeezed his erection. Mr. Peters wanted to subtly, quietly move his hips to extricate himself from her accidental fondling, but he dared not move at all, not now. If she woke up now she might realize that he had an erection and that she was inadvertently feeling it. She would probably be terribly traumatized by that. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to just enjoy a little bit of the fantasy that she was purposely holding onto it.

Allison kept her eyes closed, but she could not help but let a smile cross her lips. Her father's fingers felt so nice on her cunny. She now wished that she had worn something else, something that would have given him better access. Her thong was very tight and she knew that he would not be able to get his finger underneath, particularly with the stretched fabric of the gown restricting his movements. However, what he was doing still felt very good, and his stiff erection felt even better. She could tell that her father must have a very big cock. To her, he had always been so powerful, so masculine, and now she was the one making him all excited. She was being his special, private girl. She squeezed again on his cock. She wanted him to cum. She moved her hand up even higher along his erection until she could feel the round bulb of its head through his pajamas. It felt so big, so full. She tenderly caressed the head with her fingers.

For Jack, the feeling was intense. His daughter's fingers were tickling and caressing the head of his hard dick. For any girl to be doing this would be exciting, but this was Allison, his daughter. The fact that she seemed to be doing it without any awareness, as if she was having some erotic dream, made it even more enticing. He could feel his balls swelling in pleasure, building him to an orgasm.

He began to rotate the tip of his fingers around and around her mound. He wished he could get up higher, to get up her slit to her clitoris, but the gown would not let him. Nevertheless, the caresses he was providing seemed to be having the desired effect.

But, he again worried, what if she suddenly woke up? There would be no denying that he had an erection. She would feel it, and she would know what it was. For all he knew, she might have already woken up, perhaps she was frozen in panic, realizing that her father was feeling her up and that she had inadvertently placed her hand on his erection. He had to stop this. He brought his left hand away from her cunt, and carefully used both hands to lift up the pillow on which her head was sleeping.

Allison groaned, hoping he would stop out of fear of wakening her. Although, perhaps he was just going to remove his cock from the flap of his pajamas so that her hand could rest right on his bare naked cock? She smiled at the thought of holding her dad's big erect dick. Her cunt tingled in anticipation.

However, once there was enough room under the pillow, he used his left hand to carefully remove her own. He then brought her head and the pillow back down, this time farther down his lap so that he it wouldn't lying so much on his cock.

Allison sighed in disappointment. But, perhaps, well certainly, there will be another time, another chance. This was only the first night.

Mr. Peters realized he would have to look for Miss Harding on Monday. He needed some relief. Actually, given what he was thinking, Tina would probably be better (see Chapters 3 and 7).

. . . . . . . .

The next morning Mr. Peters got up early to make breakfast. When the children were little he would always make pancakes on Saturday. It was a nice family tradition. The kids had to take their baths or showers first, getting all cleaned up for a hefty serving of flapjacks, butter, and syrup. It was the one day that dad made breakfast. Mr. Peters thought that it would be a good touch for their reunion.

Anne arrived first, fresh from her shower. She was not yet fully dressed. In fact, she was wearing just a tank-top and panties. The tank-top seemed to be too small for her and she wasn't even wearing a bra. He had a nice view of the sides of her breasts through the very large opening for her arm. Frankly, it seemed to be an opening so that people could get a good view of her boobs. He could tell that they were quite round, full, and luscious. He wondered if she knew how much of her breasts were being revealed. It was like he was looking at one of the titillating shots of Lovely Anne before she took off all of her clothes. The tank-top was also much too short to cover her yellow panties. When she first entered the room Mr. Peters' eyes had gone instantly to the yellow fabric, pulled tight between her legs, and he then just as quickly turned away, not wanting to be caught looking there.

Anne, however, didn't seem to notice. She joined him in the kitchen, helping him to set the table for breakfast. Mr. Peters occasionally stole glances as her t-shirt road up her back when she leaned over the table. Her bottom had been very appealing last night through her flannel pj's. He now had a much better and even more enticing view, with repeated exposures of her soft curves encased by the tight yellow cotton panties. When she was facing him he avoided looking at her bottom but he was then faced with her full round breasts that bounced and wiggled with every move.

Next to arrive was Tricia. Mr. Peters was shocked to realize that she was equally alluring. She was at least wearing a t-shirt rather than a tank top but it was also much too short. In fact, it didn't even reach the top of her panties and she didn't seem to mind that she was so fully exposed. Her panties were as cute as her figure. They were pink with little red bunnies, some of them gleefully holding carrots. They pulled tight between her legs, revealing that she must have a very small mound. He couldn't detect any sign of hair. He almost felt relieved that her breasts were so small. He might have been able to avoid any sexuality here if not for the fact that the t-shirt was very tight and her nipples seemed to be quite large, as if she had two pencil erasers pushing through the fabric. His mind wandered again to the small breasts of Allysin Chaynes, whose nipples also got so delightfully stiff when she was excited. Perhaps it was the smallness of her titties, but they did seem to be especially large nipples.

Mr. Peters wondered if they always dressed so provocatively for breakfast at home. They couldn't be doing this on purpose. He figured that they probably developed this habit living in a house with just females. Their clothes would not be provocative, or at least arousing, for each other or for their mother. This was probably their usual breakfast attire.

He had to admit that he liked it, but he also felt guilty for doing so. It wasn't right thinking of your daughters this way, but it was so difficult when they dressed like this in front of him, or, actually were undressed like this in front of him. He thought that perhaps he should speak to them about it, but now didn't appear to be a good time. It was best to try to ignore it and to simply enjoy their first breakfast together in quite some time.

The last to arrive was Allison. It just seemed to be getting worse. She had not yet showered and was wearing the same outfit as last night: the diaphanous white gown and thong panties. They seemed to be much more inappropriate in the light of the morning. In fact, he realized that she was no longer even wearing the bra. Her luscious boobs, every bit as good as Alison Angel's, were now openly revealed through the see-through gown. They were so full and proud, standing up very well, her nipples quite red and perky sitting up on the jiggling jugs. Mr. Peters cleared his throat but couldn't take his eyes away.

Allison smiled, enjoying the fact that her father was openly staring at her breasts. Anne frowned. She and Tricia had talked about what to wear to breakfast when they woke up. They had talked about how revealing Allison's outfit had been, and they had decided that they could play that game as well. However, Allison was again one step ahead of them.

Breakfast was still good fun nevertheless. The girls were all giggly and chatty, excited to be spending this time with their father. The fact that they were all now young women actually added to their fun. Anne and Tricia though were jealous of Allison, as she was clearly much more of a woman, or at least was more willing to let it be known. But Anne and Tricia both knew that they were budding young woman in their own right, and they enjoyed seeing how their father noticed their growing attractiveness. It was evident that he was trying to steal glances at their titties and bottoms. Tricia was especially surprised at this. She still felt like daddy's little girl but she also realized that there was now much more to their relationship.

When breakfast was finished they piled the dishes into the sink. It was quite a mess, with all the dried batter, bacon grease, and sticky maple syrup, coupled with the plates, pans, and bowls from the previous evening. When Mr. Peters was still living with them, the kids would do the dishes. This was the understanding when he prepared the special weekend meals. This time, however, he was in a hurry to go shopping, at least so he could get home in time to watch sports. He had agreed to take Anne and Tricia shopping at the mall. Allison wasn't coming with them as she planned to visit some friends. Mr. Peters obtained her understanding that she would wash the dishes.