The Lessons Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eyes of Anne and Tricia were on the vulnerable butt of their sister. The eyes of Allison were at times closed, at other times staring ahead in front of her. Nobody noticed Mr. Peters adjusting his erection within his pants, even allowing himself some time to stroke and fondle his stiff cock. He was no longer thinking about the fact that these were his daughters, but at this point it might not have made any difference. He even enjoyed the sight of Tricia's little fanny, particularly with the telling flirtation written across her elfish cheeks.

The sounds of hands slapping on bottom, along with the giggling and squeals of Tricia and Anne, and the exclamations of protest and even threats of Allison, drowned out entirely the football game on television, but this show was better than anything on TV, even on the adult channel. If this was on TV, Mr. Peters would have removed his cock and enjoyed himself physically as he enjoyed them visually. He sat back and savored the show, stroking and fondling his stiff cock through his slacks.

He finally told them to desist. "Alright girls, that's probably enough." Anne and Tricia didn't object. Their palms were stinging and they both felt they had extracted enough revenge. They stopped and absorbed the sight of their big sister. Her hands now rubbing her fanny. The bottom third of each cheek poked out beneath her panties, and they were delightfully red.

"I'm gonna get you girls for this, just you wait. Don't think that you have heard the last of this," she threatened.

"That will be enough of that, Allison," Mr. Peters admonished. "Girls, go upstairs now and get dressed. I want some time alone with Allison."

"Yes, daddy," they exclaimed. Tricia ran off, giggling. Anne stopped to pick up her dress. Mr. Peters watched how her breasts jiggled through her bra. He recalled how just a few minutes ago she was offering them to him, fully naked. He kept a hand in his lap to hide it from Anne's view. Anne, in a flushed state of excitement herself, gathered her dress and dashed off, her bottom wiggling as she went.

Allison had not moved from her position. She knew from the past that she was to wait until her father told her it was time to get up. She bit a knuckle, wondering what he had in mind.

Mr. Peters got up to stand behind her. Being out of her sight he further adjusted the cock in his pants, doing his best to minimize its obvious state, although he also kept his left hand on his dick, stroking its length through the cloth.

Mr. Peters was not in fact sure what he wanted to do next. Well, that wasn't entirely true, but he knew that he couldn't do that. He just wasn't sure how next to punish her. He certainly couldn't put her over his lap. His erection would be too obvious.

Allison perceived the hesitation. Her father was just standing behind her. What was he up to? It didn't take long to figure it out. She recalled how he had played with her bottom last night and let her play with his cock. Now he was standing right behind her while she was bent over, showing him her freshly spanked bottom. She looked back at him.

He immediately stopped playing with himself, using the hand instead to hide himself. It didn't work. She could tell that he had an erection. She turned her attention to his eyes. "Father?" she asked.

"Yes dear?" he replied.

"Can we finish this in the bedroom? It's just so embarrassing here, right in the family room. I don't want Anne and Tricia to see me again, especially if you have to do more."

Mr. Peters did not reply right away. He shifted his legs, trying to hide his erection. "Alright, yes, that would be fine." He quickly turned around and headed for his office. Once his back was turned Allison smiled, and slowly stood up. She paused to rub her bottom one more time and then followed him to her bedroom.

When she entered he was sitting on the edge of the fold-out bed, a pillow on his lap. "Must you do this father? I've been spanked enough, really." She turned to lock the door.

"I don't like it either, Allison. I wanted this week to be a time of fun, of togetherness, getting to know each other again. But Barbara also asked me to impart more discipline, more responsibility. I know that the three of you have been causing your mother much concern and distraction, and this needs to stop, and it will first stop with you. Now, come here and get over my lap."

"Yes sir." She approached and stood in front of him. She lifted up skirt, offering to him a nice look of the front of her panties.

Her hips were lovely, so nicely shaped and accented by the lace of her panties. His eyes went to the triangular pouch which hid her pussy. He hoped a pillow would again hide his erection once she got over his lap.

"Isn't there any other way to do this father?"

He looked up at her quizzically. She was a delectable sight, standing in front of him, submissively holding up her dress to show him her panties.

She released the skirt, got down on her knees, and placed her hands on his knees. She looked plaintively into his eyes. "Father, please don't spank me. I am very sorry for being such a bad girl, I know I was wrong."

"Honey, I am your father and I must discipline you. That is my responsibility. I don't want to do it, but I must."

"But father, I can make it up to you. I can make you proud of me again. In other ways." She moved her hands up his thighs.

"Allison, what are you doing?" He was confused and noticeably uncomfortable.

"I wasn't asleep last night, daddy." She caressed his thigh and then looked him in his eyes, "when you touched me."

He didn't say anything. He knew he was caught, and he had nothing to offer in his defense.

"It's alright, daddy. I didn't mind." She was moving her hands up and down his thighs.

"Allie, this isn't right. You're my daughter. You shouldn't be doing this."

"It wasn't right last night, father, when you touched me. Maybe you should get the spanking. You were being much more naughty than me. You know where you touched me." She smiled sweetly at him with those pretty oval blue eyes, her lashes fluttering. She knew she had him by the balls, for the moment only figuratively.

Mr. Peters glanced at the door.

"It's locked, father. They won't come in." She moved his legs apart and crawled in between. She looked him in the eyes. "I know you want to, father. I know it's sticking up." Without taking her eyes off of his, she reached under the pillow and laid her fingers on his erection.

Mr. Peters' legs stiffened. Sweat was forming on his brow. He brought his own hand under the pillow and grasped hers. "You're my girl, Allie, this shouldn't happen."

"I'm a big girl now. I can make my own decisions." She smiled at him. "If I disappoint you, father, then maybe you can spank me later." She lightly drew her fingers up and down his erection. His hand did not try to stop her.

He closed his eyes, leaned back and opened his legs further. He had decided. He would let her do what she wanted. She was old enough to make her own decisions.

She withdrew the pillow and openly looked at his evident erection. He was in her hands now, literally. She traced her fingers up and down his stiff cock, enjoying the fact that he was so evidently excited. A moment ago she was his daughter, bent over a chair being spanked. But now the tables were turned. He was now under her control, and she had done it with her growing sexuality.

She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his slacks, and pulled down his zipper. The protrusion of his cock was much more evident through just his boxers. Allison was impressed. She traced her finger around the head of his cock as it pushed hard against the thin fabric. Mr. Peters sighed with pleasure.

"Father, we must get these slacks off." She moved back to give him room to stand.

He hesitated, knowing that this might be so terribly wrong, but he then stood.

She smiled and grasped his slacks, pulling them down to his ankles. She helped him step out of them, feeling now like a mother to her father, helping him get undressed. When they were removed, she looked up at him. His erection now boldly evident, his hard pointing cock just a thin, loose fabric away. "I think somebody wants to come out and play," she teased. She raised up onto her knees, placed her hands within the waistband of his boxers, pulled them out and then down. His cock sprung free, but she resisted the desire to look at it, concentrating instead on getting his legs and feet entirely out of his boxers. When they were free, she looked up, smiled with pleasure, and fell back on her haunches. "Father, you are so manly."

Mr. Peters looked down at his daughter. He recalled how often he had admired her beauty, her loveliness, and, as she got older, her seductive shapeliness. He now stood before her kneeling figure, his hard cock jutting out, twitching in lust above her pretty face, her admiring eyes gazing up at his cock with desire.

She reached up to lightly touch his large balls, swollen with excitement, hanging loosely beneath his engorged shaft. "You are so much larger than the boys I have been with before."

"You have done this before?" he asked, rather naively.

"Oh father, don't be silly. Of course I have. I might even surprise you with what I know, with what I can do, for you." She traced the tips of her fingers along the underside of his cock; it reflexively twitched with pleasure. "Sit back down father, and let me show you what your daughter has learned."

He sat back down on the bed. She moved up between his legs, grasped the rod in her hand, and bent down to lay her face just above the swollen head. She hesitated.

He felt her soft breath wafting across, and then her tongue, the tip of her tongue. His daughter, his beautiful Allison, was licking the head of his cock. He felt like he could shoot his load right away, to spray his cum all over her exposed tongue. She then withdrew her tongue and planted a firm, hard kiss on the head. He groaned, spread his legs farther apart and jutted his hips out farther, encouraging her to continue.

She did not open her mouth. She instead just kept her lips firmly pressed on his cock-head as she drew her fist up and down his shaft. She moved her lips around and around the end of the cock, massaging it with her lips as she jerked him off with her hand. He felt his testicles swell and pull in tight to his groin.

She pulled pack. She looked up sweetly at him. "Do you like it, daddy? Is your daughter making you happy?"

"Yes, very much so sweetheart." He caressed her cheek with his hand.

She turned back and brought her face back down to his cock. She opened her lips slightly, brought them to his cock, and slowly pushed down onto him, forcing his cock through her lips, caressing him with her tongue as his shaft entered deeper and deeper into her mouth.

She brought her lips slowly all the way down his shaft, until she reached the base, her nose tickled by his hairs. She coughed, gagging a bit with the dick now lodged into her throat. She hesitated, letting herself become use to the sensation, and then slowly pulled back, slowly letting his length leave her mouth, although keeping a firm grip with her lips as it departed. When only but the head remained she stopped, thoroughly licking and caressing it, as if it was a large gumball that tasted so sweet, was so delicious to savor and suck. She resumed her stroking with her hand, moving her fist up and down the shaft as she wantonly relished the head with her tongue.

Mr. Peters legs straightened as he felt the early signs of his impending explosion.

Allison, however, stopped when she realized how close he was. "Not yet father. I want you to give it to me somewhere else." She pulled back and stood up before him. She again raised her dress, looking at his eyes with a sensual yearning. When her panties were exposed, she reached underneath her dress to grasp the waistband. She then bent forward, keeping her eyes glued to his, and pulled down her panties.

He couldn't see anything, other than the lust in her sweet eyes, but he imagined a great deal.

When she had removed her panties she crawled onto the bed. She brought her head down to the coverlet, moved her knees up to elevate her bottom as high as possible, and then slowly pulled the dress up, revealing first her thighs and then, most importantly, her round, delectable bottom. "I'm waiting, father." She spread her legs.

He got up from the bed and moved behind her. The sight was irresistible. Her curves were entrancing, her hips so narrow yet topped with a full round buttocks. The skin was a soft whiteness, gradually shifting to a more brownish red as his eyes traveled down her tempting crack. And, below it all was her full, wet cunt. It glistened with her moisture, like dew on grass in an early morning.

"I liked to shave it, daddy. Is that it ok?"

Mr. Peters swallowed in nervousness. It was much more than ok. It was beautiful. A perfect delicate mound with but a narrow, wet slit traversing the center. Perhaps even better than Alison's. Although, he could be biased, as this was his daughter.

She reached up between her legs and ran her finger down the slit of her cunt, showing him her wetness. "I did though leave a landing strip."

He didn't know what she meant by that.

She laughed. It was neat to see that she knew about some things more than him. She spread the lips of her cunt with her fingers. "Here, father, put it here," she whispered.

He got in between her legs. "Are you sure, Allie?"

She looked back at him with her oval blue eyes. "You can't stop now, daddy. Your big girl wants you to now make her happy. C'mon daddy, let your sweetie have her daddy's big cock." She wiggled her bottom at him. She opened her slit with her fingers.

He stepped up to her upraised cunt and brought the head of his cock to the entrance to her hole.

"That's it, daddy. Let me have that big thing of yours. Make your daughter happy, make me jump and squeal." She pushed back and he lunged forward, burying deep within her.

"Father," she groaned, her voice hoarse with passion as he plunged deep within her.

He grabbed her young narrow hips and pulled her ass to him as he pushed deep inside. "Allie, your so tight, so wet," he whispered. He quickly pulled back out and then just as quickly pushed back in, using his hands to control her hips, to meet his movements with her own.

"Oh daddy," she gasped, "you're so big, so manly. Fuck your little girl, make me cum daddy, I want you to fuck me so hard."

He pounded her hard, plunging in and out with a vengeance, his own thighs slapping against the cheeks of her ass as he pounded into her.

She met each thrust with loud gasps and shrieks, "Yes!" as he lunged in; "Oh my!" as he pounded again; "Yes!;" "Father!"; and then yowls and yelps of expletives. He was about ready to burst, and then a knocking on the door. They both froze and turned their head to the door.

"Yes?" Mr. Peters asked loudly yet nervously.

"Daddy?" It was Anne. "Please don't be mad. I mean, we're sorry for interrupting."

"No, that's fine, we're almost finished here," he said, breathing heavily, wiping some perspiration from his brow, his cock still embedded in Allison's cunt.

"Daddy, don't let them come in!" Allison exclaimed in mock fright. Mr. Peters clearly wasn't about to do that, but her playacting was hopefully effective in covering for the sounds she had been making. "I'll be good. No more spanking now, please?" Allison looked back at her father, smiled, squeezed down hard on his cock with her cunt, and circled her ass around and around.

"We just wondered, daddy, if we could change the channel. I mean, if you're done watching football."

"Daddy is spanking me so hard!" Allison exclaimed, enjoying the subterfuge and the fact that they were sharing such a dirty secret.

Mr. Peters patted her affectionately on her bottom and whispered for her to shush. He yelled through the door to Anne and Tricia, "Yes, that will be fine. We are almost through here."

Allison shook her ass hard to get his attention, and then gave him an exaggerated pout, her thumb in her mouth. She whispered. "Really, daddy? You're almost through spanking me?"

He scowled at her, and then pushed hard into her to make his point that she had to keep quiet, slapping her hard at the same time on her butt.

Allison yelped in surprise at the sudden, severe push and the sting of the spank.

"Alright, well, thank you daddy," Anne replied. "We'll be quiet."

They heard Anne and Tricia scamper off.

Mr. Peters resumed his hard fucking of Allison. To help with the charade, each thrust was now met with a yelp and squeal from Allison, with exclamations of "Father!", "please," "I'll be good," "not so hard," "that hurts," with Mr. Peters occasionally slapping her butt in a playful manner to add further authenticity.

They continued to fuck in this manner for some time, both enjoying immensely the lustful coupling of their bodies, and the erotique of their sexual play. Neither of them wanted it to end, but the lust was too intense.

Allison finally lurched forward, almost dislodging her father from her cunt, and grabbed hold tightly on the coverlet with her fists. She squeezed her eyes shut and yelled, "Oh, jeeeeze" and then twitched with a convulsive wave of pleasure, clamping down hard on his cock with the muscles of her cunt. Her body spasmed and jerked as her orgasm swept across her body.

Mr. Peters met her orgasm with his own, falling down onto her back and gushing out his cum in heavy spurts of passion. Each burst of jism was accompanied by a wave of pleasurable relief. He poured his cum deep into her cunt.

"Oh daddy," her voice now in a whisper of grateful affection as she felt his cock squirting in her cunt. She had done it. She had gotten her father to release his load inside her. She felt so satisfied, so complete. She could feel his large cock twitching and spurting inside of her. He seemed to have so much cum. She even felt his jism squeeze out of her cunt onto her thighs. She sighed with pleasure and satisfaction at being so filled. As the last waves of her own orgasm left her, she turned her head so that she could give him a kiss on his lips. "Did I make you happy daddy?"

"Yes, very much so," he replied.

She turned her body full around. His cock pulled out of her cunt in the process, and gobs of cumming slushed out onto the coverlet. She wrapped her arms around him. "Will you spank me again before I have to go home to mom?"

"If you continue to be a naughty girl, I guess I will have to."

"That will make me very happy, daddy."

To be continued . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it. Again, I am happy to get suggestions for new ideas and ways to improve the series. Please do vote. In any case, I hope you enjoyed it!