The Lessons Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got home it was evident that nothing had been done. The only change was a further drying of the batter, grease, syrup, s'mores, and butter. He considered letting the mess wait for when Allison returned home but they needed some of the plates, or at least the room, for lunch. Anne reluctantly agreed to do the dishes, complaining that, once again, they had to take a back seat to Allison's presumptive role as the "little queen."

Mr. Peters settled in to watch some sports. However, as soon as the dishes were done, which was actually quite some time, the girls wanted his attention. They wanted to try on all of their new outfits. He had not spared much expense. They had purchased a wide variety of clothes, and they wanted his approval for their choices and an appreciation for how they looked in them.

It began innocently enough. They would try on slacks, a sweater, or jeans, dashing off each time to the upstairs bedroom to change. Anne was the first to abandon the extra time and work they were taking for the sake of modesty. After trying on a new pair of slacks she pulled out from her shopping bag a terry halter dress. Why bother going upstairs, she thought. Her father had seen her undies in the morning and, besides, he was her father. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans.

"Anne," Tricia exclaimed, "what are you doing?" Her eyes widened in surprise.

"I'm changing into my dress."

"But, you ninny, daddy is right there," she whispered.

Anne looked at her father. She had her thumbs hooked in her jeans, having opened them enough to reveal a bit of white panties. Mr. Peters' eyes were fixed on the bit of her panties that were revealed. He didn't say anything. He looked up to catch the eyes of Anne. She smiled at him. He cleared his throat. "It's ok," he said, although there was apprehension in his voice.

"See," Anne said to Tricia. "We're all in the same family." She began to wiggle herself out of the jeans, which wasn't easy as they were very tight.

Her father's eyes focused on her panties. There was no denying the fact that he enjoyed the sight of her wiggling bottom as she struggled to get the jeans past her curves.

"Daddy has seen much more than this before." She almost had to peal them off of her legs. When they were finally off she slowly pulled up her t-shirt, first revealing her white midriff.

Mr. Peters noticed the jewelry in her belly button. He furrowed his brow in disapproval. His eyes then traveled up as she exposed the white cups of her bra. Anne also seemed to be having trouble getting the t-shirt off, which allowed Mr. Peters a considerable amount of time to gaze at his daughter's young full breasts. Yes, Lovely Anne had nothing on daughter Anne.

Tricia's jaw dropped. She glanced at her father, noticing that he was not looking away. Mr. Peters glanced at Tricia. When he realized that she had caught him lusting with his eyes at her sister, he smiled apologetically, scratched his nose, and looked away.

By this time Anne had removed her t-shirt. She now stood in front of her father dressed only in her white bra and panties. "Do you like how I have grown, daddy?" She placed her hands on her hips and swung them back and forth to accentuate her figure and provide him with a few different views of her bottom and breasts.

Mr. Peters saw the same flirtation in the eyes of his daughter that always seemed so evident in the pretty eyes of Lovely Anne. "You do have a very good figure, Anne, but, uh, I'm not so sure that you should ask me about that."

"Oh daddy, don't be so prudish. Allison was showing off a lot more last night."

"Well, that's true, Anne, but she's a bit older than you." As soon as he said that, he realized that it made no sense.

"You know, she has always gotten to do more stuff just because she's older. That's not really fair, you know." As she spoke to him, she was fingering the waistband of her panties.

Mr. Peters couldn't help but feel aroused. His daughter was being rather openly seductive and what man could resist the sight of such a young woman, the Lovely Anne, posing provocatively in just her bra and panties? Her crossed his legs. Anne turned her back on her father and bent over to pick up the halter dress, providing him with a very nice view of her bottom. He had wondered last night what it would look like. He still didn't entirely know but he now had a much better idea. When she bent over, the panties stretched wide around the curves of her fanny, providing a very nice heart shape, with a little bulge at the bottom, in between her thighs. Anne even straightened her legs as she bent over, knowing that this would accentuate the view. 'I certainly have a very attractive daughter,' Mr. Peters thought.

Mr. Peters again glanced at Tricia, who was also looking at Anne. He adjusted the placement of his cock in his pants while her eyes were distracted.

Anne pulled out the halter dress and turned back to her father, knowing that he would enjoy the brief sight of her bra and panties as she pulled it up. He certainly did. When she was done tying the strap behind her neck, she pulled it tight so that it stretched across her breasts.

"Ohhh, I like this very much, but, you know, it would be even better with no brassiere."

"Now, honey, I do think you should keep on your brassiere. I'm afraid that dress is much too tight without one."

"Oh father, don't be ridiculous. None of the girls wear a bra under these dresses. See, you can see the straps on my shoulders and a lot of it goes right across the neckline." She was right about that. You really shouldn't wear a bra with that dress. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She pulled her arms out of each of the straps and removed it without undoing the dress.

Her breasts were now clearly braless. The halter top hugged each breast closely, revealing their full round shape. Anne even shimmied her shoulders, causing her boobs to wiggle and shake. Both Tricia's and Jack's eyes widened with that. The friction caused Anne's nipples to harden. "Oh my," she exclaimed. She tweaked the nipples with her fingers. "Do you think I should put some band aids on them daddy? I guess I could but I think you would then see the band aids and that would look a little silly, don't you think?"

"I really think dear that you should wear a brassiere," not wanting to say at all what he was thinking.

Anne brought her hands beneath her breasts and lifted them up. "They have gotten pretty big, haven't they daddy." Mr. Peters' face flushed with embarrassment and confusion.

Tricia frowned. Last night Allison was stealing the show with her big boobs, and now Anne was doing the same thing. She would join in but her little titties were hardly even noticeable, even if she wasn't wearing anything at all. She said in mild annoyance, "I'm going to get another dress of my own." She dashed off. Mr. Peters didn't mind her leaving. Her departure allowed him to more openly enjoy looking at Anne's body.

Anne was now playing with her nipples with her thumb as she held them up. "I do think they are rather nice, don't you daddy?" she asked, seemingly innocently.

"You have grown up well, Anne, but I'm not so sure that you should really do that in front of me," but as he spoke his hand rested in his lap, his thumb lightly stroking his erection.

"Seriously, daddy, I don't mind if you see them. I want your opinion. I mean, you are my father." She reached behind her and pulled on the straps to release the dress. It fell to her feat. She now stood in front of him dressed only in her panties. She looked at him more seriously, more seductively. She brought her hands again to her breasts. She lifted each with her hands and held them, displayed them, for her father. "Honestly, daddy, do you really think they're pretty?"

"Honey," he said quite uncomfortably, "Yes, they are beautiful. They are wonderful breasts." He had to be honest. They were indeed as beautiful as Lovely Anne's, and that was saying a lot.

"I do think they have a nice shape," she said, continuing to tweak the nipples as she pointed them at her father.

They were as round and pretty as breasts could be. Mr. Peters pressed down hard on his cock with his thumb. He was getting very uncomfortable. Now he wished that Tricia hadn't left. He doubted that Anne would be having this conversation in front of Tricia.

"Here daddy, why don't you feel them, see if you think they're ok." She began to walk across the room, still holding her boobs up for him. They wiggled like jello mounds as she crossed the room.

"Oh, Anne, really, I shouldn't do that. Please."

"It's alright, daddy, really, I don't mind." She then said more quietly. "I won't tell anyone. I won't even tell Tricia or Allison, or anyone."

Mr. Peters' cock was rock hard in his pants. "Tricia will be coming down any second, Anne. You won't have to tell her anything. Now, please, for the last time, put your brassiere back on." He was perspiring intensely.

Anne knew he was right about Tricia coming back down. "Pooh," she said. She turned around, bent over, her boobs wiggling lusciously with the motion. She looked back and saw that he was watching intently. She stood up, holding her bra in her hands. She looked back at him and smiled, using her finger to swing the bra absentmindedly. She realized that he didn't say to put the bra back on because he didn't want to touch her boobies. He told her to put it back on because Tricia would catch them. She said, "Ok, daddy, you win for now." She reached back and pulled down her panties just past the bottom of her cheeks, showing him her bare white bottom.

He had been wondering since last night what her bare bottom looked like. He now had his wish and it was all that he could have hoped for.

"Anne!" he said, his voice clearly expressing his exasperation but there was no evident anger or even displeasure. Her fanny was very sweet, round, and curved; they were delicious white bowls, with a delectable crack running down the center. Mr. Peters realized that he had forgotten entirely about the football games on TV.

Anne left her butt revealed as she put the bra back on. He admired the sweetness of her soft smooth skin, thinking how nice it would be to run his finger down the crack, to explore what was hidden within. She even bent over when she fitted her boobs back into the cups. Just then she heard the door to the upstairs bedroom open. Anne quickly reached back to pull up her panties. She turned around to face her father as Tricia was coming down the steps. She smiled at him, knowing now that they shared a secret, a personal, naughty secret.

As Tricia turned the corner of the stairs to face them she announced, "I got some new undies too!" They both turned to see what she was talking about. It was time for Mr. Peters' mouth to open again. Walking into the room was Tricia dressed only in panties and bra. Her underwear was not nearly so sexy as Allison's, or even Anne's, but Tricia, as the youngest, had always been the most innocent. It was jarring to see her be so openly sexual. Her panties were pink cotton, with bunnies appearing to be hopping across. The little bra was a matching pink, with tiny orange carrots scattered throughout.

She sauntered into the room, trying to act like she was entirely comfortable being dressed only in her undies. The truth, however, was that she was very uncomfortable. As soon as she caught her father's eyes she blushed profusely and she instinctively clasped her hands in front of her pubic area and paused. 'Maybe I made a big mistake,' she thought. She looked at Anne. Anne was now also dressed only inbra and panties. It had been her intention to do one better than Anne but Anne had now beaten her to the punch and Anne's figure was obviously more attractive. Anne's boobs were so much bigger than her own. Tricia looked down dejectedly at her own diminutive titties. She frowned in dejection.

Mr. Peters noticed her reaction. It would have been hard not to notice. He tried to make her feel better. "Well, my little girls have clearly grown up into some striking young women, haven't they."

Tricia looked up at him and smiled in appreciation.

"Tricia, I appreciate that you want to show your father your new clothes but I don't know if you realize what a sexy young woman you've become. It's making me very uncomfortable to see you like this."

Tricia grinned. "Really, daddy?" She stretched her arms out to her side, not actually realizing that she was now giving him a good look at her little pouch that was nicely outlined by her tight pink panties. One of the bunnies appeared to be perched right on her cunnie. She placed her hands on her waist and swung her hips in delight.

"I got them today, just for you. See?" She turned around and bent over. Across her bottom were the words, "I love my daddy."

Mr. Peter's eyes feasted on the sight. Exactly what she meant by this was not entirely clear, although he was sure that it was an innocent gesture.

Tricia swung her diminutive fanny back and forth. "Do you like it daddy," she looked back at him, her pigtails swinging with the movements of her hips. "I wanted to get some with turtles but this was the only ones that talked about you."

"They are very sweet, honey." Mr. Peters couldn't take his eyes off the tiny but still noticeable rise in between her thighs. Her fanny was equally cute. It was so small that perhaps each hand would probably cover an entire cheek.

Just then the front door opened. The girls turned in shock and fear, quickly covering themselves up with their hands. Mr. Peters was also initially panicked. He realized that Barbara would probably be very upset at the sight of her daughters almost naked in front of him, and he probably couldn't blame her. But, it was actually Allison. Allison, though, was herself a bit shocked to see her sisters in their underwear, apparently prancing around in front of father.

"What has been going on here?" she asked.

Tricia shyly placed her hands in front of her little breasts and cunnie. Anne grabbed her halter dress, clutching it in front of her to hide her undress. Allison wondered why Tricia and Anne were acting so alarmed. It was no big thing for her to see them in their undies. Why are they trying to hide themselves now? "Have I been missing something?"

Mr. Peters ignored the implication. "Tricia and Anne were trying on their new outfits." He changed the topic, putting Allison on the defensive. "More important is the fact that you did not do the dishes. You left the house with the sink spilling over from last night and this morning."

Anne took the cue. "Yea, we had to do them for you!" she said angrily, still holding the dress in front of her.

"Yea!" Trixie added, "the grill was really hard to clean," ignoring the fact that it was her that caused the bulk of the sticky mess, and her own help was limited to just the drying.

"Well, I don't see the problem. I have done many of your chores over the years."

Mr. Peters replied. "Allison, you are the oldest and you must be a role model. You said you would do it and you simply abandoned the responsibility. There is no excuse for this."

"Well, alright, I am sorry." She offered, "I will do them tomorrow."

"Do you really think that is taking responsibility for what you did? Is that setting a good example, just doing them the next time?"

"Well, I can do them again the next day as well," Allison suggested.

Mr. Peters didn't respond.

"All week?" Allison suggested, somewhat sarcastically.

Tricia offered, with a smirk on her face, "I think she should get a spanking."

"What?!" Allison exclaimed. "Absolutely not, I am much too old for that."

Mr. Peters had to smile at the thought of spanking her. It had been a long time since he had spanked one of the girls. He had imagined spanking Anne the previous evening. After playing with Allison's bottom last night, a little spanking would be a pleasure.

"I am not going to be spanked like some little girl," Allison proclaimed.

"Well, if you act like an irresponsible little girl, you will need to be treated like one," Mr. Peters countered. "Tricia, go to the dining room and bring back one of the chairs."

Tricia smiled and ran off. Allison noticed the writing across her bottom as she scampered away. She again wondered what had been going on during her absence. She turned back to face her father.

"Really, father, I don't think this is appropriate." She really wasn't too upset about her father spanking her. She might have turned it into a game of flirtation. However, it was an entirely different manner to have her sisters involved. She felt demeaned.

"I will decide what is appropriate," he responded authoritatively.

Tricia returned, clumsily dragging with her one of the straight back chairs. "Here daddy, I got one."

"Very good, Tricia." Mr. Peters met her more than half way, recognizing that she was having a bit of a struggle with it. He placed it in the center of the room. "Aright then, Allison. You know the position."

Allison frowned. Anne and Tricia smiled. Tricia didn't seem to even notice anymore that she was wearing just a bra and panties, being distracted by the fun with Allison. Allison reluctantly approached the back of the chair. She frowned at her father and scowled at her sisters, turned her back on them and bent over the chair to grab hold of the seat.

Allison was wearing a summer dress, white with little flowers sprinkled throughout. The dress went well past her knees as she bent over. Her posture nicely accentuated the curves of her bottom.

"Pull your skirt up, Allison, and leave it over your back."

Allison looked back at her father. "Must you really do this father? In front of them? Can't we do this alone?" she smiled plaintively at him.

Mr. Peters wondered if the smile was even a bit flirtatious, but he didn't take the bait. "Lift up your skirt." Her suggestion had in fact given him another idea.

"Yes, father," she reluctantly acquiesced. She let go of the seat of the chair and stood up. She stooped over to take hold of the hem of her skirt. She pulled it up well past her waist and resumed the position over the back of the chair, her hands again taking hold of the seat.

Tricia put her hand to her mouth, noticing the sexuality of her sister's provocative pose. Her panties were a simple white like her dress, but they were a lacy embroidered bikini that was nicely stretched across her curves. Tricia looked away when she realized that she was looking at the rather prominent mound of her sister's cunnie. Anne absentmindedly dropped the front of her skirt, again revealing her boobs, as she contemplated her sister's pose.

Mr. Peters' eyes attempted to enjoy the sight of Anne's titties as well as Allison's bottom. There was in fact one good way to do this. "Alright girls, since you had to do the dishes, you can do the spanking."

"What?!" Allison exclaimed. "We've never been able to spank each other before," she protested.

"Your sisters are now grown up themselves, and I think they should have this experience. Besides, it seems to me to be an appropriate manner of punishment given your disrespect of them." Now he would be able to gaze at all three of them, with little attention to himself. "Anne, Tricia, each of you get on either side of your sister."

They quickly got into position. Anne dropped her skirt, a fact that did not go unnoticed by Mr. Peters. Allison groaned in frustration.

"Alright girls, you can begin the spanking. I'll tell you when to stop."

Anne and Tricia, grinning ear to ear, began swatting the pantied bottom of their older sister. They squealed and laughed with delight. Their hands probably stinging as much as they stung the bottom of Allison, but it was well worth it.

Allison fruitlessly leaped and pranced, there being no escape. She also squealed, in protest, pain, and embarrassment. Her butt wiggled and her hips twisted, giving her father a provocative show. It also helped to have his other two daughters gayly jumping and slapping, dressed only in their bra and panties. Anne's breasts jiggled and wiggled in her bra. It was like he was a guest at a pajama party, invited to sit back and enjoy a naughty game of truth or dare that Allison had lost and was now receiving the bawdy punishment.