The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Constance replied. "But old Lily had one thing going for her—she was one of us: a Sister! It was the Sisterhood who preserved her journal, not the Ainsworth family itself. Otherwise it would have been destroyed long ago."

Just then Amy came running into the room with the journal in hand. She passed the book to her mother and resumed her seat next to Cecilia.

"Have you ever seen a book so well preserved?" Constance said, allowing Iris to run her hands over the hard, leather-bound cover.

"For its age? No. But I must say that it is quite lovely."

"The Sisters took exceptionally good care of it."

"Tell them about the slaves, mom," Amy once more insisted.

"Oh, all right!" Constance replied. "You can be most annoying sometimes, child!"

"She's like you, mom," Fiona said. "She likes to get her way."

Constance said nothing to this but simply opened the antiquated journal and put her finger on the top on the first page. She read aloud: 'Lily Ainsworth, Raleigh, North Carolina, July 4th, 1863. It is a damn hot Independence Day but I can't afford to celebrate with the other town folk because a new shipment of 20 Africans came over from Richmond and Benjamin and I need to attend to them. They are all males, mostly all over 6 feet in height and rather imposing to look at. They all need to be given Christian names. I will begin teaching the new arrivals our English language. I'll also have to teach a few of the more intelligent ones basic arithmetical skills. They will learn as they work.'

"That's amazing!" Iris said. "She sounds very educated."

"She was," Constance replied. "She was one of the first women to graduate from Harvard University in 1857."

"Really? And yet she tolerated slavery."

"Even Boston had slaves in those days. The Northerners like to think of themselves as being morally superior to us in regards to that issue, but they were just as guilty of keeping human beings in perpetual servitude."

"Mom!" Amy protested. "Get to the good part!"

"You're such a pain! Do you know that, Amy?"

Iris chuckled at the young girl's persistence. "What is it that has you so preoccupied?"

"She'll tell you. Mom?" Amy asked, staring at the mother.

"Okay, okay. The good part. Now listen carefully Iris. This is not made up. These are Lily's actual words. 'Two of the tallest men, Jim Knob and Black Willie, names given to the men by Jessie and Clara—the two youngest of my female slaves—are the handsomest of the bunch. They are also the most intelligent. But it is in their genitalia that they outshine their male counterparts.'

"Oh!" Amy exclaimed. "Here it comes!"

Ignoring her, Constance went on. 'It was sometime during the second month of their arrival here that I noticed something odd was taking place every few days at the slaves' quarters. Benjamin thought that is was simply the Africans engaging in their traditional tribal rituals, but the amount and loudness of the female voices told me that this was something different. I snuck down to the riverbank and watched from several yards away undetected. There, in the midst of a group of young women, stood Jim Knob and Black Willie, completely naked, their enormous penises flopping about as they danced around some kind of hastily constructed totem."

"This is incredible!" Iris exclaimed. "Now I understand what you mean by 'the good part,' Amy."

"It gets better," the girl replied. "Go ahead, mom."

"The dance lasted for a full hour, at the end of which both men were laid down onto the ground and masturbated by the entire group of females. Jim Knob, his organ being the longest, and the size of his testicles being far greater than that of Black Willie, was the first to be brought to climax, by the hands of none other than little Missy, Clara's eighteen-year-old daughter.'

"Can you imagine that?" Lillian said to Iris. "Now today, if such a thing like that happened in our society those people would have been reviled and punished as sexual deviants. But all those people were doing was observing some ancient ritualistic practice that was a part of their culture. Lily would have punished them severely if she were a Christian. But she wasn't. She was a Sister—a pagan. That's why those black people were allowed to continue their rituals—even when Benjamin later found out and objected to them."

"I still have a problem with young women performing sexual acts with these strange men," Iris said to Constance.

"In pagan cultures young girls figure prominently in sexual rituals, which involves the cycle of death and rebirth," Constance replied. "We do not have a taboo against them participating in these rituals because, as I've said before, sex is a beautiful gift of the Goddess and its secrets must not be hidden from our young people. Young boys too have their place in the Sisterhood schema, but they figure in it less prominently since their legacy is that of the aggressive male prototype."

"No more interruptions, mom!" Amy whined. "Please!"

Picking up where she left off, Constance began: 'Black Willie was very well endowed but a little less so than his friend. Kneeling beside him was another girl who I recognized as Abby, a nineteen-year-old who had both hands wrapped around the man's penis and was pulling wildly upon it in an up and down motion. Both girls were shown what to do by their mothers and within a matter of a few minutes both men began to ejaculate their semen high into the air while the girls laughed and applauded with great emotion, often resorting to their native tongue to praise their ancestral gods whom they believed would shower them with good fortune, just as the two men had showered them with their semen."

"Isn't that fucking great?" Amy said to Iris, her face all aglow.

"I must say, I am quite impressed."

"This is only the tip of the iceberg," Constance said to Iris. "This book is full of things that will curl your toes."

"I would love to read it sometime—with your permission of course."

"Any time you wish. You are always welcome here."

Herbert was enthralled by the story. He began to realize that the ancient Order of the Sisterhood had dug its tentacles deep into both the national and foreign landscape, and that, suddenly, Constance's vision of a new world order, governed by women, was not so unfeasible as he had at first thought.

The two women sat talking for another fifteen minutes before Constance asked Herbert to fetch Frederick.

"Tell him to bring his hard-on with him!" she instructed the boy as Herbert headed upstairs.

In less than a minute Frederick was following Herbert down the stairs and into the parlor. His face looked flushed.

"Ah, there you are!" Constance said, addressing the older boy as he reappeared alongside his younger brother, his penis still erect and provoking much amusement from the young girls. "What were you doing upstairs? Not masturbating I hope?"

"No, stepmother."

"Well, you could have fooled me!"

Frederick's unruly prick twitched uncomfortably at her comment. "It just won't go down. I don't know why."

"Well, I have a solution for that. I would like you to demonstrate the magic hand for Iris."

As she said this she picked up the replica of a female's hand and arm and told Frederick to sit between her and Iris. Frederick knew what the device could do because he had watched Constance use it on his father a few times. It had never been used on him however and he was a bit hesitant. "What's wrong, Frederick? Come over here and sit down."

"I'm not sure I want to do this."

"Why not?"

"Because it's embarrassing."

His remark caused much giggling amongst the girls.

"Embarrassing?" Constance scoffed. "You're standing there with an enormous hard-on in front of everyone and you're embarrassed?"

"I mean, it's just that, it's Ms. Fields. I feel embarrassed having to cum with that thing on."

"Who said anything about cumming?"

"Well, I assumed..."

"I just want to show her how it works, that's all. You do not have to have an orgasm. Unless of course you want to."

"I want to see him cum," Cecilia said. It was more like a directive than a request.

"Me too!" Amy laughed.

"I want to see all the boys cum!" Fiona said, looking at each of her stepbrothers in turn with a silly grin.

"Yes!" Lillian agreed. "Freddie and William haven't cum in three days. They're overdue for a good milking!"

Frederick and William looked at one another, dismayed. It was fine if Herbert wanted to cum in front of his teacher—he had already done it twice. But they didn't seem to be so eager.

"Three days?" Constance mused. "That' far too long to go without a good milking session. Okay girls. You got your wish. Frederick, come over here and sit down this instant."

Frederick slowly crossed the room to where his stepmother and Iris sat and lowered himself between them, his prick jutting out before him at an angle.

"There's nothing to feel embarrassed about, Fred," Iris said, gently touching his arm. "I would really love to see how this thing works."

"See?" Constance said to him as she applied the device to his cock. "Your teacher is a most gracious lady. Now sit still while I put this on."

The girls were having a grand time watching Constance adjust the device onto Frederick's prick. Even Herbert and William couldn't stop from chuckling as they watched their brother look on helplessly as his cock grew even bigger under his stepmother's attention.

Once the plastic hand was resting firmly upon his shaft, Constance clicked a button on the arm and the thing began to vibrate, a gentle hum filling the air.

"How does that feel?" Constance asked her stepson.

"Actually, it's pretty nice," he replied. "Not heavy at all."

"Obviously you can only apply the magic hand when the guy's penis is erect," Constance told Iris. "But once you turn it on, it takes a relatively short time before orgasm becomes imminent."

"Mom," Amy said. "I think we should all go out onto the patio. You don't want him getting his spunk all over the carpet."

"I have a better idea," Constance said. "William, go into the kitchen and fetch me the big salad bowl. We'll catch his sperm in there."

William did as he was told and returned moments later with the outsized glass bowl. He handed it to Constance.

"No, give it to Amy," she told him. "I have to control this thing with both hands."

William handed the bowl to the girl and resumed his place next to Herbert. Frederick's prick was now at full mast, completely under the control of the vibrating hand.

The girls moved in closer around Frederick, assuming positions on the floor either in front of, or on the side of, where he was sitting, watching in fascination as the device did its work. This less sophisticated version of the magic hand worked more or less like a simple vibrator, wherein only the palm section of the hand was actively vibrating. But it was enough. With the aid of a little lubrication, Constance had lessened the nominal amount of abrasion that naturally would occur between the plastic and human flesh, providing a slick buffer between the two, which facilitated the pleasurable sensations Frederick was now experiencing.

"I don't think I can hold out much longer," Frederick announced, his heavy balls rising up toward the base of his penis.

Seeing that he was on the verge of cumming, Amy took hold of one end of the salad bowl and Cecilia the other, and both girls placed it a few feet in front of Frederick's cock, which was now undergoing its first orgasmic spasms.

"Get it in the bowl, Freddie," Amy advised her brother. "Not the carpet."

Herbert noticed that Iris could not take her eyes of his brother's prick, so much in appearance like his own but several inches shorter. Nonetheless it was a meaty specimen and was capable of multiple bursts of semen, as he and his stepsisters well knew from their many sexual encounters together. He was going to advise Cecilia not to sit directly in front of his brother's soon-to-be spurting cock, but thought the better of it. He would love nothing more than to see the arrogant little brat saturated with Frederick's cum. It would serve her right for draining him of so much of his own sperm.

The magic hand was working its magic on Frederick. He closed his eyes and winced, as if trying to hold back the impending tidal wave. But when he opened his eyes he saw Amy and Cecilia, poised like two supplicants, holding the large salad bowl only inches away from his cock, and Lillian and Fiona sitting close to the supplicants, their faces focused on the lifelike human hand inexorably bringing him to orgasm.

"It's like taming the beast," Constance said, noticing Iris's absorption with the device. "Every time we get a guy to cream, some of that natural aggression wears off. That's why having our males constantly emptied of their sperm is such an integral part of Sisterhood ideology. I know it might sound like I'm over exaggerating, but a contented male is a thoroughly milked male."

It was apparent to Herbert that Iris was quite aroused by the sight of Frederick's unusual masturbation. He knew that special look in her eyes when she was consumed with lust. It seemed to him that she had to fight her natural instincts to reach for her brother's prick by keeping her hand firmly placed upon his arm as his breathing became hard and fast.

"Watch this," Constance said, noticing that her stepson was only moments away from ejaculating.

With a press of the button on the remote switch, the vibrator took on new life, the vibrations forcing Frederick's huge penis to jerk back and forth wildly.

"Oh God!" he cried. "I'm cumming!"

Cecilia and Amy took that as their cue to place the bowl right in front of Frederick's cock. "Fill it up you worthless little worm!" Cecilia cried.

Under most conditions, ejaculations are more or less timed to occur every few seconds. But the device forced a multiple series of salvos to occur one after the other in quick succession. Once the heavy ropes of sperm started hitting the bowl, Amy and Cecilia had to keep it held high and at the correct angle to prevent the residue from splashing onto the floor. The girls shrieked with laughter and amazement as huge volleys of spunk were jettisoned into the bowl, sometimes landing conveniently within the bottom portion of the container and other times ricocheting off the sides, forcing the girls to work hard to contain it.

Herbert had already counted a dozen distinct ropes of ejaculate and Frederick's cock was still shooting out the heavy white cream. His stepsisters were thoroughly enjoying the erotic show, urging Frederick on to new heights or orgasmic bliss with a shower of filthy sexual talk. And still the sperm kept coming.

"No wonder he's been so cranky lately!" Constance laughed. "Look at all that goo!"

The salad bowl was half full and it was doubtful that Amy and Cecilia could keep the bowl positioned correctly. As the boy's prick continued to unload it massive supply of hot juice, both girls were laughing so much that they were getting careless. If something weren't done soon, they were going to lose control of the bowl.

"Here," Herbert said, reaching for the bowl. "Let me."

He grabbed the bowl none too soon. A huge, multiple blast of sperm rocketed straight into the glass container, which Herbert held at exactly the correct position to contain the entire load of cum. And then it was over.

"Jesus Christ!" Frederick cried. "I feel like my soul has been ripped out of my body!"

"I don't think so, Freddie," Lillian said, looking at the half-filled bowl. "But you did lose a lot of fucking cum!"

"Do you always shoot that much?" Iris asked the boy.

"No. Not like that," Frederick replied as he removed the device from his shrinking prick. "It's the vibrations. I don't know what happened but it just made me keep cumming."

"Good." Constance said. "The more sperm we get out of you boys the better. William, you're up next."

"But I don't want to use that thing on my dick."

"Fine. What do you suggest?"

"Well, I was thinking. If she doesn't mind, I'd like Ms. Fields to jack me off."

All eyes were suddenly upon Iris.

"Would you like to do the honors, Iris?" Constance asked.

"Well, I...

"You don't have to do anything if it offends you."

"No, it doesn't offend me. Sure, why not?"

Herbert smiled. He knew that Iris was very much aroused and that this unexpected request would be just what she needed to quell her lust.

"Frederick," Constance said. "Take the bowl from Herbert and go and empty it into the toilet. Rinse it out and bring it back so that we can catch the next batch of sperm."

Frederick did as he was told, returning with a clean salad bowl, which he handed to Amy.

"Round two!" the girl cried as she and Cecilia played tug of war with the container.

William had decided that he would rather stand than sit, and positioned himself between his stepmother and Iris. Iris continued to sit but moved her body forward on the sofa so that she could hold William's butt cheeks with her right hand while stroking his penis with her left. Constance added a little spice to the mix by fondling her stepson's balls, kneading them with her fingers as if they were play dough.

"This is such fun!" Cecilia laughed. "I love watching them shoot."

"You love making them cum!" Amy said, waving the salad bowl temptingly in front of William's hardening prick.

Iris wasted no time in getting the young boy fully erect. With a few very deft manipulations, William was dripping pre-cum after only a minute or so of stimulation. The boy was no doubt extremely turned on by his former teacher's beauty. Herbert recalled that he had once told him that he fantasized about her all the time and imagined himself shooting his spunk all over her lovely face. Although he wouldn't get to go that far, a handjob was nonetheless something that William could have never envisioned.

"You have a very lovely cock," Iris said to William, as she stroked him hard. "I hope you have as much cum in those balls as Frederick did."

"He pretty much shoots big loads too," Fiona said in a matter-of-fact tone. "The bigger the wad, the more the guy is into you."

"Are you into me, William?" Iris asked.

"Yes, Ms. Fields," he replied breathlessly. "Very much."

"Then I guess we're going to see an orgasm of major proportions?"

"I hope so, Ms. Fields."

Herbert knew his brother was a quick cummer. William often shot off far sooner than he or Frederick did. But his loads were also not as voluminous. However, seeing that his brother was now being expertly masturbated by Iris, he wasn't so sure that he might not produce an eruption of volcanic proportions. He didn't have long to wait.

As her finely manicured hands pulled upward on William's taught organ, a thick jet of white cream erupted from the tip and flew straight into the waiting bowl. A second spurt followed the same trajectory and was immediately duplicated by a succession of similar bursts that were all captured within the glass vessel. Unlike Frederick's erratic performance, William's ejaculations were, although explosive in their own right, similar in volume and trajectory. Amy and Cecilia hardly had to maneuver the bowl much in any direction and, as such, sat perfectly still watching each spurt as it was delivered in the container.

For his part, William had kept his eyes focused on Iris's stroking hand, wishing his prick was deep inside her vagina instead of relinquishing his seed into the bowl. But despite this, he was thankful to have her hand on his cock at all, and looked at her at intervals during his orgasm, his ejaculations made even more intense by watching her gorgeous face light up with each new burst of semen.

"That's an even dozen!" Cecilia laughed as the inside of the bowl was now coated with a milky opaqueness.