The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

William fired off a few more shots of cum and then it was over. Iris's right hand was dripping with his sperm.

"Here, my dear," Constance said to the teacher as she handed her a few napkins.

"Thank you," Iris replied as she took the napkins and wiped the cum from her hands. "I must say, William, you did shoot quite a load!"

"Not as much as Freddie," Amy was quick to point out, "but still pretty good."

All eyes were now on Herbert. "I don't think it's worth having me cum for you," he said weakly. "I came four times yesterday."

"And once last night," Cecilia reminded him, with a smirk on her face.

"You know how I frown on masturbation," Constance said to the boy. "If any of you boys need to be relieved of your sperm you are to have one of the girls do it. No self-masturbators allowed in this house."

"Actually, mom," Amy said, dipping her fingers into the bowl of sperm, "me and Cecilia made him fellate himself."

This admission made everyone laugh. Even Herbert's brothers were surprised.

"You actually blew yourself?" William asked Herbert.

"I don't believe it!" Frederick stated awestruck. "You always said you'd never attempt it!"

"He had no choice," Amy said to Frederick. "We forced him into it. But he enjoyed it. Didn't you Herbert?"

The beautiful girl looked up at her stepbrother with a wonton smile, huge globs of William's sperm dripping off her fingers.

"For heaven's sake, child!" Constance said to Amy. "Get that sperm off your fingers before you get it on my floor and go wash your hands!"

"Okay, mom, whatever," Amy replied with some annoyance.

After she had left the room, Constance repeated her daughter's question.

"Well, Herbert. Did you enjoy it?"

"I sucked my cock like the girls told me to but I didn't taste my cum."

"What did you do?"

Herbert was reluctant to reveal his secret but he had no choice. He was prepared for their ridicule. "I ...I..."

"He came in his face!" Cecilia blurted out, her face contorted in laughter.

That was all it took to start everyone laughing. Even Iris, who usually reacted with a quiet kind of dignity to almost every situation, laughed out loud at the revelation.

"I would have loved to have seen that!" his teacher cried.

Several minutes elapsed in which no one could calm down sufficiently to utter a word, such was the intensity of their mirth. As Amy re-entered the room she too started to laugh, realizing that Herbert's secret was out.

"Thanks, Cecilia," the offended boy said.

His remark had absolutely no effect upon the arrogant girl. "When you have as big a tool as Herbert's you can't get out of the way. It's always...there!" She illustrated her point by putting her outstretched palms in front of her face. "Squirt! Squirt!" she laughed, pretending she was getting splashed in the face with semen.

"That's enough!" Herbert said, in a warning tone.

"And you should have seen Herbert's face when he was finished—it was completely covered in cum. It's a good thing he has hardwood floors in his bedroom!"

"I told you to stop it!"

Despite his admonition, the girl continued, to the amusement of everyone.

"He looked so ridiculous!" Cecilia went on, heedless of the boy's growing anger. "He refused to taste it, even when I ordered him to. He can be very nasty sometimes."

"Shut the fuck up you stupid little bitch!" the boy shouted, exasperated with the girl's insensitivity.

Suddenly, the entire room was quiet. It was rare that Herbert ever lost his temper, so it was the anger in his voice, not the words themselves, that gave everyone pause. At length, Constance spoke up.

"You know I don't allow such words to be spoken to any female in this house," she said directing her anger at him. "Now apologize to Cecilia."

Herbert looked at the girl sitting on the floor next to Amy with fire in his eyes. Her own face reflected a mixture of shock and wounded pride. He wanted to slap her.

"I will not apologize," he said.

"You will apologize or you will suffer the consequences."

"I am not going to apologize to her!"

"Fine," Constance said. "Now pull up a chair and give us all a repeat performance."

"What?" Herbert asked, feeling a twinge of pain in his stomach.

"Well," Constance replied. "If you are not going to apologize, then you are going to suck yourself off for us all to see. Now pull up that chair behind you and give us a show."

He heard Cecilia chuckle softly. She returned his icy stare with a wicked smile, taunting him with her eyes, mocking him with her half-open, seductive mouth. Even his teacher, whom he had hoped would intervene on his behalf, said nothing, seemingly eager to watch him perform the act of self-fellatio.

He was not going to apologize to Cecilia under any circumstances. To him, that would compromise his integrity, and he would not give her the satisfaction of an apology. He took the chair and placed it where Constance told him to, at the end of the coffee table where everyone could get a clear and unimpeded view of his performance.

Strangely enough, Herbert found the humiliating act served as an aphrodisiac. His penis, up to this point, was semi-erect. But now it was growing harder every second. He hated to admit it to himself, but he was drawn to the bratty little brown-haired sprite. Her sexually charged nature, so wicked and demanding, compelled him to servitude: he had no choice but to surrender himself and his sperm to her, just as he did the day before. As odd as it seemed, he understood that the secret of her power over him lay in her fine facial features: the exquisitely designed nose, with each nostril perfectly symmetrical; the high cheekbones; the large, liquid brown eyes in which a man could lose himself; and the mouth—that aperture of godlike design, created to entice men to pull down their pants and masturbate mindlessly, imaging their bursting cocks expelling quarts of liquid protein into it and down her lovely throat.

"Your last chance," Constance reminded him.

"No, don't stop him," Cecilia remonstrated. "You all have to see this!"

"Than get going, Herbert," Constance ordered. "Start sucking!"

"No! Mother!" Amy said. "I think we should all go out on the patio. In case he shoots into outer space."

She said this half-jokingly but there was truth in what she said.

"You're right, darling. He does tend to shoot quite far and I don't need his filth messing up my carpet. All right. Everyone out onto the patio. William and Frederick, you're excused."

"Why do we have to go?" William asked

"Because I said so!" Constance replied.

The two boys looked a Herbert with a conciliatory frown and slowly exited the room. Herbert was dismayed that his two brothers had been summarily dismissed.

He was now all alone, the center of attention for this group of dominant females. He resented having to perform at all, let alone as a punishment to atone for his misconduct toward the willful Cecilia. But he knew there was no way out of it. He was the last to walk out the door and into the bright midday sun. His stepmother, Iris, his three stepsisters, and Cecilia were moving their chairs into a semicircle; his chair at the intersection between the two outermost chairs. Cecilia sat closest to him on his left side while Amy occupied the chair to his right. He sat facing the sun so that all he could see were their silhouettes. There was nervous anticipation in the air and lots of giggling.

"What are you waiting for?" Constance asked the boy. "Get going!"

His prick was still erect but not as hard as it had been a few minutes earlier. He gave himself a few hard strokes, hoping that his cock would extend to its full length so that he would not have to bend his body over so far to suck it. All eyes were now upon him.

"I really hate to resort to punishment, Herbert," Constance began, "but you have broken one of my cardinal rules. I hope you're not angry with me."

"I'm not angry at you stepmother," he replied casually jerking his dick back and forth in front of the women. "I should never have used those words."

"You can still apologize if you wish."

"To you, yes. To Cecilia, no."

"You are very stubborn, Herbert. Very stubborn indeed."

"I would rather jerk off in front of all of you, as humiliating as it is, than to say I'm sorry to that girl."

"And so you shall jerk off," Constance said firmly. "If you want to act like a little brat then you shall be treated like one. Enough with your hands. Get your mouth around that thing!"

Herbert heard Cecilia and the rest of the female voyeurs laugh gaily as he followed his stepmother's orders and wrapped his lips around the tip of his tool. As humiliating as it was for him to act out his punishment in this fashion, he found that it also enervated him. For reasons he could not explain, the smiling and laughing faces, the errant and often obscene comments, and the ridicule and mockery heaped upon him provided him with a sense of profound pleasure that defied reason. They treated him as if he were nothing more than a perverse exhibitionist—a sexual plaything that they could objectify with impunity. And he found intense arousal at the thought of being used in such a way.

"Look at him suck that big fucking dork!" Cecilia said with a grin, moving her chair closer to watch Herbert suck himself.

"I'll be you he shoots one of his trademark humongous loads," Fiona added.

"I don't care if he shoots a gallon, just as long as none of it lands on me!" Lillian said.

Herbert continued to suck himself, never once stopping to take a breath. He wanted it to be over as fast as possible and without giving Cecilia any more amusement than was necessary.

"I have to admit," Iris said to Constance without taking her eyes of Herbert, "that your boys are very well trained."

"Thank you," Constance smiled, appreciating the compliment. "Their real mother was a very strict woman, so I am given to understand. And their father, my husband Michael, is submissive by nature. So the groundwork was already sown. The frequent milkings help to ensure that my stepsons remain under my control."

Herbert's prick was now half buried in his mouth, much to the delight of all concerned. He was trying to bring himself off as fast as possible.

"That's it brother!" Amy said joyfully. "Deep throat that cock!"

"I don't know many men who can do that!" Constance said, admiring the way Herbert was fellating himself. "But to get back to what I was saying...yes, it all comes down to a matter of control. And I have found that the best way to bring the male species under control is to make sure that they are constantly and assiduously milked as often as possible."

"Do it fast, Herbert!" Cecilia shouted. "Do it fast!"

"Because sperm builds up so fast in the human body," Constance continued, "guys find their balls full of billions of the little suckers every day. An overload of semen can make the male angry, aggressive, and violent. Controlled milkings help to greatly reduce these negative tendencies."

"Fascinating," Iris replied, her lustful eyes fixed on Herbert's prick, now slick with a mixture of saliva and pre-cum.

The boy's head was bobbing up and down on his shaft with lightening speed. Never once did he look up to meet his tormentors' gaze. All he wanted to do was to ejaculate, and he wanted it to be a big one. He could care less if the entire world was watching. Even in his discomfiture, he would make them appreciate his sexual talents, even if they saw him as nothing more than a boy with an oversized appendage.

"I love the way his balls bounce up and down!" Lillian laughed.

Fiona had noticed it too. "I'll bet he has a ton of juice in there!"

"Herbie's going to cum soon, mother," Amy said, her voice full of anticipation.

"I can see that. Thank you, Amy."

Whatever sense of depravity Herbert might have felt at having to submit to his stepmother's punishment by way of Cecilia's wounded feelings, he did not let it interfere with his overwhelming desire to bring himself off in record time. Cecilia and Amy continued their verbal assault upon the boy, adding rude gestures to their sexual slurs and laughing uncontrollably even as Herbert delivered the final tongue lashes to his towering slick organ, both of the girls waiting patiently to see him erupt.

"Show us what you've got, Herbert!" Cecilia wailed, sensing he was close to orgasm.

"As you can see for yourself," Constance said to Iris, "once a male gets horny to the degree you see now, he blocks out all external input to the exclusion of anything that might help him to ejaculate. He is extremely focused on achieving only one thing: orgasm."

"I can see that," Iris replied. "With all the verbal abuse and humiliation the girls are giving him, you'd think he wouldn't be enjoying it so much. But he doesn't seem to be distracted by it."

"No, because like I said, the foul language and the rude gestures actually stimulate his libido. Many men would never admit it, but it I do believe that they enjoy being degraded by a woman. A woman's laughter actually heightens their arousal. Herbert is definitely one of these types."

Amy noted that her stepbrother's head was now moving even faster than before. "Get ready everybody," she said, finding the sight highly amusing. "He's going to blow soon!"

Suddenly, Herbert was overcome with a powerfully pleasant sensation that originated at the base of his scrotum and spread quickly throughout the rest of his genital region. He suddenly extended both his legs outwards before him and removed his mouth from his throbbing prick. As his head moved away from his penis he saw Cecilia's mocking face, that beautiful angelic face, now contorted with hysterical laughter, her eyes darting upwards full of wondrous surprise as she followed a thick cloud of white liquid shooting skyward in long, voluminous ropes, six, no, ten feet high, like a mighty harbinger of the first of many waves to come, all of them thick, creamy white loads of silky semen, erupting pell-mell as if in obeisance to the girl's silent command.

"Fuck!" Amy screeched. "What a load!"

She turned to look at Cecilia who was too absorbed by Herbert's spectacular orgasm to take her eyes off the sight. She looked again at Herbert and saw that his prick was firing off rope after rope of sperm, without so much as a stroke from him, spitting its molten juice toward the mystified onlookers in great bursts of ten or more feet, his balls heaving under the pressure, thankful to be finally relieved of their heavy burden.

"Oh, my God!" Constance laughed. "I've seen him come many times before," she said to Iris, "but never like this!"

Iris knew Herbert was capable of producing vast quantities of sperm, but what she was witnessing now was something exemplary. "I have to tell you Constance that watching him shoot like this really gets me wet."

"I know what you mean," the wicked stepmother said. "I get hot watching all my boys cum. But this! Look at Cecilia. She's loving it!"

"I think she knows that she's got a hold on Herbert. And Herbert loves surrendering to powerful women, or girl, in this case."

"Her mastery over him is what's provoking those splendid cumshots. Wow! Look at that one!"

Even as she spoke Herbert let go with a monstrous multiple ejaculation, some of which landed very close to Cecilia's feet. The girl screamed with joy as she looked down to see the thick puddle of white only inches from her toes.

"Keep creaming, Herbert! Give us more! More!"

Once again, Herbert's tool, in complaisance to the girl's order, relinquished another series of multiple volleys of sperm, each thick rope jetting out in front of him as though he were nothing more than a container with an attached hose, intermittently ejecting powerful jets of spunk high up into the air.

"Yes!" Amy squealed. "More ropes! More ropes!"

By this time Fiona, Lillian, Iris, and even Constance, had all become a cheering section for the boy's incomparable display of sperm. Their voices were raised in unison with those of Cecilia and Amy, urging him on to even greater heights of ejaculatory prowess. And in deference to their will, his penis continued to spurt out giant ropes of cum, his agitated prick bobbing back and forth in spasmodic delight, surrendering one massive load after another.

"This is so fucking cool!" Cecilia laughed. "You really outdid yourself, Herbert. Apology accepted!"

She knows! Herbert thought to himself, even as he let go with another major eruption that sailed right over Amy' head. The girl shrieked with glee as she watched the sperm land only a few feet behind her.

She knows! He thought again as yet another creamy blast of semen shot out toward the object of both his lust and his dislike. Cecilia laughed as the liquid, white tribute arced upwards over her head and onto Lillian's lap.

She knows! The realization that she knew he was doing his best to impress her, even when he wanted to rip the clothes from her body and stick his penis as far up her vagina as possible—or even better—her unbelievably tight and luscious ass, made him feel both elated and defeated at the same time. And in his surrender to this arrogant, demanding and vain girl, he found a sense of purpose: that he must devote his life to her pleasure. Nothing else mattered. Not even his lust for Amy.

And, as if to punctuate his newfound realization, his prick reared back and spat out one final giant donation—a messy, stringy, series of multiple cumshots that acted as the apex of his performance, much like the grand finale of a fireworks display. And through it all he watched the prideful girl's lovely face, illuminated with the knowledge that she could drive him to both the height of sexual performance and to the depths of sexual depravity.

As the final series of ejaculations began to ebb, Herbert looked out at the small crowd of beautiful women, now applauding wildly and congratulating him on a job well done. The patio floor was a vast puddle of greasy cum, made slick with repeated ejaculations. To his own amazement, and that of his lovely spectators, he had achieved something wonderful. Such a performance had to be rewarded.

"Herbert," Constance said, after the applause had died down. "Our Halloween party is only a few months away. I want you to be one of the headliners in our show. What do you say to that?"

Herbert had no doubt as to how to respond. "I would love to, stepmother."

"Good," she said, smiling satisfactorily. "Now go inside and clean yourself up. And when you're done, get a mop and pail and clean your spunk off my patio!"

All the women laughed at her comment, Cecilia most of all. He got up and did as he was told.

END OF CHAPTER 3

(To Be Continued.)

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers