The Literotica Olympics Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hello Harry,” Lucifer_Carroll spoke as he floated gently over to him. “You look a bit down for someone who’s just seen one of the better Bondage Gymnastics.”

“Yeah, the OC still has my soul. I was hoping I’d be free after this gig but I’m not.”

“Hmmm, well then perhaps I could have a word with them. Let them know that there are other fish in the sea with more intriguing blackmail potential,” he said thoughtfully, rubbing his pointed goatee.

“You’d do that,” Harry exclaimed in genuine excitement before reason flashed back over his face. “What’ll it cost me?”

“Oh, nothing. I don’t need anything from you. Besides raphy agreed to do some… errands for me that will be worth both of your freedoms. However, I would also not say no to a celebratory drink at the local waterhole, especially if that drink happens to be coffee.”

“Um, sure, no problem,” Harry said with amazement. Things were looking up. “Let me just do one thing.” He turned over to the microphone, which was still on. “And that raps it up here at the Literotica Dungeon. Stay tuned viewers for right after a few thousand commercial messages stretching for what will seem like days we’ll have Exhibition Football with your tired hosts Colleen Thomas and raphy. Good night everybody.”