All Comments on 'The Long and Winding Road'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
LOL, that was twisted.

These two crazy motherfuckers deserve each other. That's the kind of shit that could be a story arc for a season of "Shameless" right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you..!!

Regardless of anyone's views on the actions of the characters the fact remains that it is a very well written story.

So thank you..!!

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago

3* thanks for the read.

No, wait, I'm not chytown. 5*, great story. That was a lot of fun.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Amusing anyway

This is the sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander version of the cuck scene. Wife wants other cock but doesn't like the consequences when hubby takes his hall pass and gets it multi-copied. The interesting line is when she says hubby wasn't man enough to stop her doing what she initially said she wanted to do. Female logic much? A happy ending of sorts with good dialogue and lots of tongue in cheek action. A bit of fun with some serious underlying points.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 1

Yes, divorce her immediately and get on with your life. There, problem solved.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 1

The old man runs five miles or more regularly and he has a beer belly? Have to call BS on that one.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
Well, this was the first of the sharing stories I've read...

I really didn't think I'd like any story that encompassed sharing but HDK pulled it off. Fun story. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Had me at "Ponzi Pussy scheme."

The story lived up to the promise. HDK is back in the saddle and as sharp as ever.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I thought it was hilarious that she tried to blame her husband for the clusterfuck that she enthusiastically created.

Normally i would say to BtB and divorce her asap, while keeping the PPS money a secret, but reconciliation actually fit this crazy story. Plus the husband did the equivalent of making her smoke an entire packet of cigarettes until she was sick... There's no way in hell that woman would ever think about having an affair in the future.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well it may have been

a pile of horse shit but it was a hilarious pile of horse shit. As a tongue in cheek farce, it worked. And hell no don't take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckold shit

Don't want HDK to be disappointed

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Oh John; I HATE swapping stories, hence my story entitled

"Cheating is Better Than Swapping." I won't be reading any of the other stories posted today. However, you are always clever (maybe even sick -- ha, ha) and you did not disappoint with this one. I really enjoyed it. What a different take on swapping -- wow! 5* from me, and a big smile.

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
Not my cup-a tea

I agree with Amy. Well written though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

If I want to fuck Kate Upton, I want to fuck Kate Upton, not some random fat chick or geriatric.

FD45FD45over 5 years ago

Always willing to read an HDK story.

mithanialmithanialover 5 years ago
Entertaining read

I have to say I laughed out loud in my office at work when I read the title of the scheme. The Pussy Ponzi Scheme. Lol. Anyway thanks for writing that fun romp. It's nice as a writer I'm sure to switch gears and get a lighthearted romp story out of the way.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
OMG! Hilarious! Pussy Ponzi!

This is the funniest story I have read all year. Spreadsheet to keep track of the Pussy Ponzi scheme! I LOVE how HdK wrote the wife - it is all her her husband's fault! That is so real. Erotic, sardonic, funny as hell - HDK you rock.

ilimitadoilimitadoover 5 years ago
Really Fun Fucking STORY!!!!!

Absolutely fun fucking story. Fiction I believe?? Oh yes, sure. Why not remind some of these bent out of shape troops to read something else next time. I found it amusing and wonderful. (Maybe the math was too complicated for some of the complainers?)

Good story. Bravo. Two or three or four to one are awesome odds anytime!!

avidfaavidfaover 5 years ago
Wit

I really appreciate your wit! You come up with the most ludicrous but entertaining takes on even the oldest, most tired trope. Thanks!

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Very Funny Story

Nicely done, Mr. HDK.

Yes, it's another in the long line of PPS stories here at literotica, but I think that yours might be the best take on the trope.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

I thought that was a lot of fun.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 5 years ago
OMG The Old HDK Is Back!!!

This one had a slow start to me, and a sort of maddening one but, true to his form in earlier stories, by the end of page 2 I was laughing my ass off. Well done. One of your better ones. Although there were a few errors in word use and punctuation they DID NOT detract from my enjoyment of this Great work.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Different Ponzi Scheme

HDK, That truly was a different type of Ponzi Game. Of course you as the author of it gettthe most out of it. Interesting how an intelligent wife could agree to this and then turn it around to blame him. I believe that they BOTH have learned something from this experience. Thank You!

carvohicarvohiover 5 years ago
Criminy!

Now that was some clever nonsense; an "over the top" take on the old "Honey we have to talk. I need some strange" theme.

My only reservation was I believed our hero could have rubbed Sherry's nose in her stupidity just a little more; a little of the "please don't leave me. I was so stupid. I promise I'll make it up to you..."

Of course this was a five, but I always give fives anyway. (Christ, I even gave that stupid chain story fives.)

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never.....

She will be a cheating whore again the first time she doesn't get what she wants. Only way that slut stays faithful is if he videoed her and he tells her every video goes public and viral the first time she wanders.. And Bill needs a metal pipe to his knees, balls and jaw....

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Well

A couple things. The ponzi pussy scheme was funny as hell. This story also turned my stomach because even though it is in crazy world (if anyone did this in reality it would devastate most involved), you are able to imbue your crazy world characters with a touch of real emotions. Most of the serious issues need to be glossed over and not looked at too closely for this to work and it mostly does.

The mass craziness escalating, reminded me of a Mel Brooks film! Good work there.

Also well written, it made this tale of people absolutely defiling themselves and their marriage readable and entertaining. You did an excellent job of thoroughly destroying feelings and reputations as well as self esteem and respect for this couple and they honestly deserved every slimy ounce of it. This was good work.

I would really love to read Sherry's side of this odyssey.

TX_AF_VetTX_AF_Vetover 5 years ago
Nope

She WILL cheat again, the first time she doesn't get her way. He made the mistake of letting her know her pussy is gold plated, and now she knows he is right. She has NO respect for him, so he will never be able to say no, without her spreading her legs for the latest asshole to pay her a compliment. Moving to a new town won't help; first time the new friends talk to the old friends, her rep as a whore and his rep as a cuck will be all over town. And, next time, she will divorce him AND walk away with half of a half million dollar house....

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
That was hilariously good!

I really enjoyed it! Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG The Old HDK Is Back!!! (SW_MO_Hermit)

Damn...

You, Hermit, you got my line ahead of me. Can't blame you, it's a very proper title

Well, it doesn't matter, I'll say my piece anyway...

HDK is my absolutely favorite writer. His sense of humor and fine irony make me laugh all the time, but it had been some time without a story with his real seal.

This story made me laugh again and again and I will favorite it as soon as I get into my account (I'm logged in other computer and the site doesn't allow me to log in two different places).

I really welcome these days with special themes from the good writers, But this story was my favorite today

Keep up the good work

Forto02

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Incredibly clever and funny

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 5 years ago
You maniac.

Only you could dream up something as grand as this. Very hilarious. But so deviant! So much cuck shit! And cheating! So I have to give you 1*.

ohioohioover 5 years ago
Twisted, bizarre, and preposterous

Also totally hilarious. In other words, a classic HDK story. He manages to get the feelings of a wounded husband across, while also building a Rube Goldberg-like contraption of a Pussy Ponzi Scheme (a phrase that just calls out to be trademarked) at the same time.

It's up there with some of his best, which puts it right up near the very top of the very top. As always, we salute the master!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Amusing

Very ingenious and a total fantasy. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Naturally HDK took the humerous look at this challenge

And I don't think the "fag" shit would fit this, but the "cuck" shit sure did! Talk about failing the challenge of having no one demeaned, degraded or humiliated! And they sure did a LOT of sharing, except with one another. Actually they didn't share anyone. Men stuck to the women and the women stuck to the men. A very funny story. A sad story. A story about selfishness. But why would he not follow his plan and divorce his wife? The bonus was nice but selling the PPS was genius and his wife's lawyer would have NEVER found that money. So he gets rid of a cheating slut, has a lot of money and the desire to move far away. It was the perfect idea. Why RAAC them? That ending ruined the story. Nice try but this was a failure.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
Humorous Swapping...

...seems like a contradiction in terms but this was an entertaining, downright funny story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing story, but muddled end for me

' I did lie to you. I gave up on our marriage when you asked about sex with other men, and that was wrong. I should have kicked your ass, threatened you with bodily harm, or at least told you that I’d divorce your ass.'

here lies the problem with this being 'equally fucked up'. divorces favor the wife by a large margin. it's criminal. she backed him into a corner. this wasn't only revenge. this was survival. if she called his bluff and divorced him, he'd be dead on arrival. and she'd still be laughing at him with new lovers....with his money.

women used to lie constantly in a society that treated them as 2nd class citizens..to survive. why should it be any different with the genders reversed? he's only lying to her so HE can divorce her first. that would give him an advantage in the courts. he told her NO. she minimized that memory to place blame at his feet. she didn't want or care for his consent to the extra-marital sex. she can rose color the memory of how she strong-armed him into agreeing, but that's what happened. she didn't have do anything other than deny him his NO vote. she has that wave of utter power over him. "i have the divorce courts on my side, and men will sleep with me no matter what". .that's the subtle underlying message.

why would men marry other than loyalty? that's mainly what a wife is. she agrees to be loyal, raise his kids. that's it. men can get more love from their hometown male friends. it's also the 21st century, men can cook and clean easily....with machines. women want security and men want loyalty. that's what a marriage is. all bonding chemicals called love aside.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 5 years ago
Agree with Laptop

He said it all. 5*

toshiro75toshiro75over 5 years ago
Masterfull storytelling

HDK is probably only one who could wife swapping story turn on something funny and relaxing. Great piece of storytelling.

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
That was a damn clever story

Funny as hell.

:)

Thanks for writing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Genius. As a writer, wanting to try fiction here at LE in the LW category, I too have pondered how a dude could leverage off his wife wanting to stray. I never came up with something this good. Most of my good ideas involve making the so called bull gi

Loved the spreadsheet, GET SOME macro-writing husband scorned!

PS plenty of puss guts got fierce cardio-physical game. Even back on early 70s most Offensive Tackles in D1 or D2 could run full court basketball for an hour. Hell half off them could dunk.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
This is some of the best fag cuck shit ever!

Covered with awesome sauce. I was curious to see what your take on the "sharing" them was going to be. The only expectation I had, was that it was going to be much different than any other story. My expectations have been fulfilled, and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ROFLOL

One of the cutest and funniest stories I’ve read in ages. Great idea. Happy ending. Loved it. Five stars for originality and creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not this time dude. That was a silly one, not to mention stupid, just to fit the topic.

🤢

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great job of following the theme

I liked the theme idea. It gets great authors like HKD to do a story they would not normally do. Some readers hate any type of sharing story, and downgrade it as happened here by a few of the commenters... they must of had a hard time reading these all of these sharing stories. But remember HKD did not pick the theme, but he did as well as you can do in my opinion of writing a sharing story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Théâtre de Le Amour Brusquerie et Absurde🙃🙃

This very worldly story deserves very distingué review. Whenever I immensely enjoy a story my mind launches into just who should play the principal, unprincipled roles. I'm afraid that I'm dating myself when I propose Mick Jagger and Catherine Deneuve in the initial foreign and superior adaption . Then Jack Lemmon and Jane Fonda in the damped down American release.

How to do this as the thespians mentioned are either wizened or dead ? Get those hologram machines responsible for Tupac's comeback at Coachella warmed up , this will be a doozy.

Loved the story of course. All plaudits in previous and future ones are seconded by myself.

Ergo le jugement évident

Full Marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bah fag cuck shit

Fuck all my friends I got laid by nasty ass women and one hottie were so in lo e our marriage will survive this. Not even close to the realm of possibility

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Ha! That worked really well!

It was a unique plot and very well realised.

An excellent story.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
Original and humorous

Really liked the originality and humor.

And now for the real fun ... reading the comments.

I purposely made my comment before reading the others. Here goes ...

Hooked

Todd172Todd172over 5 years ago
I suspect childhood trauma...

HDK was clearly traumatized by Abbot & Costello, The Three Stooges and Mae West as a child. It's the only explanation I can come up with.

Whatever it was, I'm damn glad it happened; I can always count on him to come up with some lunacy to make story entertaining, hilarious and just plain fun to read. Thanks!

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
Cuck Shit

Gave it 5 - LMAO . Thanks for a really interesting read.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
bad story

bad writing, i think bad stories help u see writing errors more lol. i dont remember seeing this many on ur other stories. o and one other thing thats bothering me

“I was just letting you try your wings…” its spread ur wings, or the wind beneath ur wings i find it yucky that i had to point that out to HDK. swear these pop up events bring out bad writing

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Different

That took sharing in a different direction. Love the way he turned her words against her. Very funny story. Love some HDK anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*s

This is a true bellybuster 😂😂.

Unbelievable behavior from characters so well written they draw you into the story.

Gave you 5*s Harddaysknight.

This story was definitely entertainment!!

Thanks

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

HDK always great value, how on earth did you keep track of all...oh oh wait a minute you have a spreadsheet . ...Also thought how aptly named the author, a Harddaysknight indeed:) Brilliant and very well done, thank you.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 5 years ago
Well that was an interesting read

and I had a lot of laughs along the way. Thanks for the great story.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Man, that was good!

Where in the hell do you get these ideas? Pussy Ponzi Scheme! Brilliant. And perfect for your sense of humor, my head was spinning trying to keep up with who owed how much pussy to who and flowchart it in my head, all the while laughing out loud.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
On a positive note

No Reply is no longer my least favorite stories of yours now .

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
And a jolly Christmas to you, HDK

I was expecting either sad stories, or great love stories in this selection. Instead you

give us a rollicking BTB type story... I wonder if the scheme would have worked

for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe I'm Amazed

At the way you pulled this one off

(npi)

((maybe))

Sigint

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a joke.

Guess it was supposed to be. Thanks for the laugh.

JLRemora2JLRemora2over 5 years ago
Like A Taco

My sentiments have already been more than adequately expressed by the various commentators, I'll just say your story hit the spot.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Sad

People seem to be missing the pain both these people suffer from their decision to enter into this scheme. HDK puts his unique spin on it, but the underlying message is one of sadness and regret. Another great contribution from my favourite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My wife would’ve been served the divorce papers on just the suggestion of that

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Creampie Craving Cux

Need not apply. I want to know more about the new owner of PPS. Did he find happiness?

Another great story coming from a great event. They weren't all 5s but this one sure as hell was.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongover 5 years ago
remember the old adage - 'be careful what you wish for'

because you might get it, and it just might not be as great as you thought it would be. That certainly applies to this story, although it did have a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Best story I've read on here in a long time! so much fun to read! Enjoyed it very much.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
HDK....Great plot until this line

"I gave up on our marriage when you asked about sex with other men, and that was wrong"

You cannot be goddamn fucking serious.

How is this his fault?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
money

well, if it's the money that made him feel less betrayed, maybe he should pimp her out as a high-priced escort and get her into porn. know of a cam-/porn"star" who isn't really that famous and makes 15-20000€ per month.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
What we have here is a failure to communicate!

Why do couples find it easier to assume what their partner wants? It would be so much easier to just talk with one another. Why are we so embarrassed to talk about our wants and needs with the one person we love most? As unrealistic as this story is, it emphasizes this very aspect that married couples struggle with. We are so fearful of hurting, or embarrassing our significant other that we find it easier to just assume that we know what they are thinking. I believe that it is the reason marriages fail. A good theme. A 4 Star Rating.

smmhomesmmhomeover 5 years ago
Creative genius

This exercise presented a tough challenge for its authors. Bravo for the creativity!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Strange story with 0 possibility of anything in it being real

Quite a fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where to Start

We’ll, where to start. I enjoy HDK’s stories and I don’t really care if it’s a BTB story or a RAAC. But this one.....geez.

First off, at least as originally developed, it’s not a Ponzi. I won’t bore you folks with details, but suffice to say, this ain’t a Ponzi.

Second, the boss is paying $750K for this? And no one in the scheme is paying a penny. I assume he’s supposed to be a successful businessman, so I don’t see him paying $750K for pussy.

But the main reason I disliked the story was that there were no redeemable characters in it. I like to at least have one decent, likable character and there were none here.

Clever concept, i’ll Give HDK that, but I have to rate it 2 stars and that’s only for the concept.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Where to start indeed!

I swerved back here to HDK-land after wandering the Literotica highways and byways for four (yes 4) years and what do I find? That HDK is still cranking out stories and such seemingly wonderful ones they are. I selected this as the latest LW story (one of my fave topics) and was 5***** delighted. The song-titled themes and unique plots seem to be continuing unabated from this story font. HDK's a veritable story cornucopia!

HDK has a knack of writing a BTB story that is also a RAAC by the end. "Goofy & My Wife" is also such a story and the reason I came back to HDK to reread it.

I now find I have a coupe of dozen HDK LW stories I have not read and plan to get on with it! I may dabble in his Novel genre since he exhibits so much energy there.

!Excelsior!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Incredibly creative

Well done, this is among your best! It’s really quite funny, the way everything snowballed in Jim’s favor. That said, in his position I’d still have a lot of trouble trusting Sherry. During their initial discussion. She asked whether he’d rather she had affairs, than tell him about it. During their last discussion, he didn’t mention that, or that he suspected she’d just cheat if he argued against her; that she disliked that he had other women. The sad part is that it never occurred to her that she could talk to him and end the scheme; all she needed to do was tell Jim it was her fault and she’d never think about other men again.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

I should probably know better than to take this seriously, but here goes!

"our sex is great, but I have nothing with which to compare it. Maybe it could be a lot better" - So what if it is? You love your husband, your sex is maybe a 9 out of 10. What if you fuck a guy that's a 10? What do you do now?

"I know some of the single girls at work really get off with some of the guys they date." - Key word there: SINGLE!

"she admitted she’ll pretty much bang any guy I bring over" - I thought the point was to see if it could be better, not just different.

"I doubt you’ll even notice I’m gone unless your pathetic pussy parade peters out" - Of course it will peter out. He has two nights with Glenda if Sherry's not there to fuck the guy. Methinks she's not so happy with the sexual experimentation! Oops, I forgot about his new deal to use his nights to generate more nights!

“I work with those people!" - She didn't mind when it was HIS co-workers! Including an asshole braggart.

"Exactly how many women did you screw?” - Actually, in the long run it wasn't that many, that;s why he had so much pussy in the "bank," because he used "his" fucks with other guys to get more pussy in the bank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of garbage.

LwcbyLwcbyover 4 years ago
The fucking Worst

I can't believe you wrote this fucked up piece of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid premise....

Stupid RAAC. Fails at several levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written but.…

.… I don’t want to use the word impossible but certainly improbable fits. I will admit to chuckling a time or two not to laughing out loud. Thanks for writing and sharing.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Really great concept for this story. It's amazing. There could even be a spin off series with the Boss who bought the scheme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Deplorable

Surprised this author could produce a story like this. Utter crap. 2*s.

green117green117about 4 years ago
I didn't comment on this one?

How could that have happened?

I think I was having reading comprehension problems that week - this one was hard to follow at times...

Anyway, a tour de force for HDK, working in a difficult topic with an inherently hostile audience.

The only writer I know who could do the topic better is JPB... and he did, I think, with A Slightly Different Marriage... but he wasn't in the invitational. If HDK tried what JPB did, he would have been lynched by the commentariat., so there is that.

I am of two minds about these invitationals - but the possibility of doing truly transgressive topics in a safe crowd is certainly a newish idea.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An interesting one

I like the ending.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So just so I have this right, the cuck is going to accept the fact his whore of a wife fucked over a dozen men?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow! A dipshitz R Us story

!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

I enjoyed it as a fantasy story. Thanks.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Standards Please

Literotica needs to put in minimum standards writers have to meet before posting there stories, this is just garbage anyway you look at it⭐️

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
An HDK classic

Original, humorous, passive aggressive protagonist, reconciliation.

HDK tries twists on all the classic themes. This was a combination loving wives, Honey we need to talk, wife swap, wife remorse, strike it rich revenge, reconciliation story. And probably some more I missed!

Kudos to HDK!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Would still like to see this from Sherry's side.

She seemed more concerned about losing her husband or how other women were with him than actually exploring but we really didn't get much insight into her at all.

She just comes off as a none too bright, dipshit whore.

Her brains were definitely scrambled to initiate what she did and do what she did but it would be nice to know what the fuck she was thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh

Really pathetic!! 2*

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

UGh,she fucked his enemy to boot. Who would restart a marriage with that when you were home free? Him apparently, even if it was just to have a plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a beautiful song

Deserved a much better story than this overrated POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A swing and a miss...

All the cleverness doesn't conceal the shallowness of the character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic wimp takes the slut back .

Sickening

ibuguseribuguserabout 3 years ago

I laughed so much I couldn't read anymore. 5*.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

The "Damaged Pathos of ANON" rears its ugly head!

.

It must be amazing to enjoy absolute moral clarity and live in an unbreakable glass house. Or, more likely, the average knee-jerk responder couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Comments sure do make it clear who has a sense of humor and who doesn't.

And at a time when people's opinions on just about anything are so polarized, I'd bet this is an equal opportunity story with the haters coming mostly from the two extremes of the political spectrum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ez az írás egy nagy baromság !1 csillagot sem érdemet! Egy ilyen kurva feleséggel hogyan vállalhat egy új és nagy házban családalapítást!?Mikor akar megint újabb férfiakat kipróbálni,de mikor fog ez újra feldobódni közöttük,hogy ki mennyire és hányszor csalt,sosem lesz emiatt nyugalmuk egymás között,vagyis a legsürgősebben a válás segít,mint azt a feleség is gondolta..!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

A fine example of a problem becoming an opportunity. Great story, well written and hilarious, 5*s

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7121 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...