The Long and Winding Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately became concerned. Don was Gladys’ first husband, as well as Dorothy Grant’s father. Brooke was Dorothy’s nineteen year old daughter. I quickly looked at their hands for weapons but they appeared to be unarmed.

“May we come in?” asked Brooke as I numbly stepped to one side to allow entry.

Sherry came in from the living room to join us. She looked as nervous as I was. I didn’t see how this could be anything but an unpleasant confrontation.

“Grandma called up Grandpa early in the week to tell him how great Jim was in bed and how Stewart had a piece of Sherry’s ass. Their divorce wasn’t exactly amicable, as you may have heard. Grandma is always trying to yank Grandpa’s chain.”

“What happened between us was consensual and we’re all adults,” I stammered.

“Gladys shouldn’t have said what she did,” added Sherry. “It was rude and a bit of a betrayal of a confidence. Are you upset about it?”

“Yeah, we’re upset. Grandpa’s a great guy and he deserves some of that ass of yours,” responded Brooke with an evil grin. “He’s been living alone since Grandma left him for Stewart. He hasn’t even dated. I want him to remember why he needs to get back in the game.”

“Are you suggesting that you want to be…”

“A cock swapper!” finished Brooke. “Grandma mentioned how you liked that term.

Now I was looking Brook over more closely. Her breasts looked to be similar to her grandmother’s, except a lot perkier. She was young and quite attractive. I was going to vote for this trade and I really hoped that Sherry would as well!

“I normally would never agree to use my granddaughter to score some pussy,” admitted the dirty old bastard who had been married to Gladys for many years. “Brooke has been sexually active for several years and assures me that she’s more than willing to help me bed a stone cold fox. It was her idea, in fact.”

“Are you free tonight?” asked Sherry, adding to my surprise as I wondered just what it was with her and the geriatric set?

“Grandpa, make me proud! I’ll see you in the morning,” promised Brooke as she reached for my hand.

The pizza arrived at that moment, so the four of us ate two slices each and headed to our bedrooms. I couldn’t help but compare Brooke with her grandmother. She was tighter and firmer than Gladys and just as enthusiastic, but lacked her experience. I found myself teaching her some of the same things her grandmother had shown me. I also found myself thinking I might need some sort of mental health counseling.

I was placing an omelet in front of Brooke when Sherry bounced into the room. She was smiling a little too much to suit me. I nodded toward the stove and her smile increased as she dished up the omelet I made for her.

“Is Grandpa okay?” asked Brooke.

“He’s fine, very fine,” responded Sherry. “He’s in our exercise room pumping iron. He’s a wonderful man. Will you be returning tonight for round two?”

“If it’s alright with you both, I’d like that. I have to go back to college Sunday afternoon. That should give Jim enough time to bang my brains out again,” stated Brooke less than delicately.

Sherry watched Brooke give me a long kiss goodbye that morning and an even longer kiss hello that same evening. I wondered if that bothered her even a little bit. Brooke was more vocal Saturday night, and I decided it was because she was more relaxed with her grandfather gone from the area. By the time she left my bed Sunday morning, my ass was dragging big time.

Sherry acted pretty normal when I staggered downstairs for a late breakfast. I was surprised that Brooke was sitting at the kitchen table with her. They were chatting about things like they were old friends. I poured some coffee and sat down.

“I have to go, but I think I might be back. I know some guys at school that would enjoy tapping Sherry. I was thinking she’d make a great gift for a birthday, or any special occasion. I have some friends I wouldn’t want to sleep with, but I’d love to help them get laid. Sleeping with you seems like a bargain. Sherry’s beautiful, and the guys will be very grateful to me. It’ll be a win/win situation.”

“Brooke, you make it sound like you can help any guy, no matter how much of a loser he is, make it with Sherry by sleeping with me,” I pointed out.

“Yeah, I know. I already talked to Sherry and she admitted she’ll pretty much bang any guy I bring over, especially if he’s less than 60 years old,” admitted Brooke. “Here’s something to for you to think about while I’m back at school.”

With that Brooke pulled up her shirt as she approached me and rubbed her tits in my face! “Oh, you bad boy! I’ll give you just ten minutes to stop sucking on my nipples.”

I had temporarily lost my mind. When a woman puts her tits on my face, I go for the nipples first thing. I always have. Sherry knew that better than anyone, but I still felt guilty slurping on Brooke in front of her, especially at the breakfast table with my coffee getting cold.

After Brooke had left, I pretended to read the paper so I didn’t have to explain myself to Sherry. She was probably pissed off by my less than gentlemanly behavior. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see what Sherry wanted.

A nipple smacked me in the right eye and almost took it out! Sherry wrapped her arms around my head and forced her tit flesh into my face. Somehow her left nipple slipped into my mouth. It took me a few minutes, but I finally managed to move my face to my left a few inches. Her left nipple dragged across my cheek as the right one found a home in my traitorous mouth.

My plan was to never have sex again with Sherry once the Ponzi scheme became a reality. I sure as hell didn’t want or need a slut wife. She was the one that wanted strange, not me. It wasn’t my fault she’d only been bedded by a couple of guys so far, and both of them were on social security. I was not going to relent!

A minute later my cock was buried in Sherry’s snatch as she bounced on me while I sat at the kitchen table. I gave up trying to read the funnies. My coffee had slopped all over the table and ruined half the Sunday paper.

“That little tramp thought her little B cup tits would turn you on?” asked Sherry, rhetorically, I thought. “You’re used to a mouthful and then some with my girls. Her little tits aren’t as nice as mine, and you can have them anytime you want.”

For the first time in my married life, I faked an orgasm. My dick felt like it had been through a wringer and I had nothing left in my balls to give. I just groaned and trembled. Sherry slowed the movement of her ass and kissed me passionately.

“You’re the best husband ever! I hope you know how much I appreciate your understanding my need to explore my sexuality. I love you, Darling!” proclaimed Sherry as she managed an orgasm of her own.

That was just great! My wife was happy because she was getting some geriatric cock. Somehow, that didn’t feel like a ringing endorsement of my sexual skills. Brooke had told us she’d be busy for a few weeks, so I expected a lull in my personal pussy parade.

Never underestimate the speed of gossip. It was Wednesday evening and I was watching a baseball game when Sherry walked into the living room with two kids. At least they looked like kids, but it turned out they were eighteen year old twins.

“This is Marla and Glenn. They just knocked on the door and asked about possibly participating in the Ponzi Pussy Scheme,” announced Sherry. “They’re twins.”

The girl named Marla appeared to weigh a little north of two hundred pounds. Glenn was beanpole thin with some acne splashed across his face. I felt like I was on the horns of a dilemma. I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings, but I wasn’t real eager to bang a pudgy girl, and I doubted Sherry found her pimply faced brother any more desirable.

“What do you think, Sherry? Do you want to set up an appointment for them or are you over your sexual exploration?” I asked, thinking I would put Sherry on the spot, hoping she would pull the plug on our insane scheme.
“I’m fine with it,” responded my loving wife. “They’re freshman in college, have a couple days off and are rarin’ to go!”

Marla was looking at me like a puppy in a pound. I could tell she was just hoping I’d take her home with me.

“Okay, as long as you have health papers, condoms, and neither of you are in any sort of relationship with anyone, we’ll take you on as clients. How did you hear about our little social experiment?” I asked.

“Our grandmother’s in a book club with Mrs. Santori. We overheard Grandma telling our aunt about how much Mr. and Mrs. Santori enjoyed their adventure. Sis and I decided it was time to give up our virgin status. Your wife is really beautiful. It’s hard to believe you’d trade a night with her for two nights with my sister,” stated the skinny kid, like a typical brother.

I sensed that Marla was on the verge of tears over her brother’s insensitive remark. I was usually a pretty good judge of people and it looked like Marla was quite fragile. She was overweight and insecure. That was pretty obvious.

“That’s because she’s your sister,” I responded quickly. “I doubt Marla’s future husband will feel that way. I can’t wait to get this young lady into my bed. Let’s do it.”

It was like a switch had suddenly been turned on. Marla gave me a huge smile as she took my offered hand and followed me toward the master bedroom. I was determined to make it a memorable evening for her.

The whole Ponzi Pussy Scheme thing had been filled with surprises, and Marla was one of the biggest. She was looking for me to be her sex instructor, so I started with the simple things so many women want to skip, like giving a good blowjob. Marla was an eager student and followed my instructions enthusiastically. She gave up her cherry quite willingly and was disappointed whenever she had to wait for me to recharge. She listened closely to my pointers about how to get a man ready to go a second and third time and was a quick learner.

I discovered that while she was overweight, she was not unattractive, or gross in any way. She loved when I played with her big tits and orgasmed when I spanked her round ass while doing her doggy style. The biggest surprise was what a pleasant, personable girl she was. Once the sex was over, at least temporarily, we chatted about all sorts of things. She had a great sense of humor and a quick wit. When we weren’t screwing, we were having fun just talking. I enjoyed her a great deal.

When we entered the kitchen the next morning, Glenn blushed a bright red, while Marla flashed a huge smile which did not go unnoticed by Sherry.

“It would seem that you had a good time last night, Marla. I bet you’ll be smiling all day,” predicted Sherry as she poured my coffee and refilled her own cup. “Once Glenn stops blushing, he’ll be grinning like the cat that got the cream. I think you kids both did okay.”

“I’ll be back tonight,” blurted Marla. “I always pay my debts and I don’t want Jim to think I’d stiff him, pun intended.”

Sherry sat down at the breakfast table after the twins left and patted my hand. “That was a nice thing you did for that girl. I just couldn’t turn them away. It would have destroyed them. I knew I could close my eyes and think of England, but I worried that you’d find Marla unappealing.”

“Actually, she’s a really nice girl and I enjoyed her a lot. It wasn’t just the sex, which wasn’t bad, but she has a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor,” I replied honestly. “I’m looking forward to tonight.”

“I feel a little awkward coming here to have sex with your husband while you sleep alone,” admitted Marla that evening when Sherry offered her a soft drink after closing the door behind her. “I hope you don’t think I’m trying to steal him away; not that he isn’t a real catch.”

“I understand completely,” responded Sherry. “We agreed to try the 2 for 1 swapping thing. I’m a big girl and can live up to my side of the deal. Jim showed you a good time last night?”

“Oh, yes!” exclaimed Marla. “He made me laugh more than I have in a long time.”

She looked worried and turned toward me. “I didn’t laugh at the sex. That was great, but not funny great, if you know what I mean. It was all the things we talked about after he gave me a few orgasms that I found funny. Sex seems to improve my sense of humor.”

It turned out that Marla was no stranger to internet porn and she had a few things she wanted to try that night. I did my best to fulfill my part of her fantasy, although some of those positions require more flexibility than I had and a little less weight than Marla brought to the game. I almost fell off the bed when she asked me if we could try anal sex. She was just 24 hours removed from the virgin ranks and she wanted me to do her in the ass? Luckily she came prepared with lube. She pretty much talked me through it, and while different, I decided that a pussy was far more enjoyable. I did chuckle at the realization that while I had taken her virginity, she was my first true piece of ass.

I had to get up early for work the next day. Marla was gone when I woke up and felt her side of the bed. I showered, shaved and got ready for work. Somehow, I wasn’t surprised to find Marla sitting at the breakfast table chatting with Sherry. They went quiet as I entered the room and took a seat.

“I have to go, but I understand there’s a tradition I need to follow before I leave,” stated Marla as she stood and walked toward me.

She suddenly pulled her sweater up and bounced her big tits against my face while pulling my head tightly to her chest. Once again, a nipple found its way into my mouth. As I nibbled on the offered nip, I realized Sherry must have mentioned Brooke’s little trick to Marla. Marla popped one fat nipple out of my mouth and quickly replaced it with the other one. I carried on like a trooper, knowing that both Marla and Sherry were getting pleasure from my sacrifice.

“Wow! You’re right, Sherry,” managed Marla as she slowly pried her nipple from my mouth. “Jim really does like my breasts! It’s like he’s starving. I have to go, but thanks so much for the two best nights of my life. Glenn said to thank you again. He was still smiling last night at dinner.”

As soon as Marla was in her car, Sherry was forcing her boobs into my face. “Hers may be bigger, but you like there puppies the best, don’t you? Never mind. Don’t talk with your mouth full!”

Somehow my little soldier was once again standing at attention and my wife took full advantage of that fact as she slid down over my cock. For the second time in my marriage, I faked an orgasm. I was hard, but there was no way I was going to cum again, at least not for a few hours.

“You really helped her self-esteem,” managed Sherry once she came down from her own petite mort. “She was telling me how she’s going to start exercising and watching what she eats so she can look more like me. She thinks since you married me, I must look pretty good to you, and to most men. Her brother seemed to think I looked pretty good.”

“Of course you looked good to that damned pencil necked geek!” I retorted a bit too hotly. “You’re a walking wet dream. Any guy would be happy to get into your little panties, especially a hundred twenty pound stick of dynamite with a short fuse, like Glenn.”

For some reason, Sherry smiled at my comment as she pulled her little kitty off my desensitized dick. I made a mental note to stop at the pharmacy and look for some kind of soothing cock lotion, preferably flavored.

I no more than walked in the door that evening when Sherry yelled from the kitchen. “Hurry and get cleaned up. Gladys called and she and Stew are coming over to fuck our brains out. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes.”

Was this the way my life was going to be? Sex morning and night? Gladys had proven herself to be a very enjoyable bed partner, but Marla had drained me the previous night and Sherry managed to wear my cock down even more that very morning. I decided I had to do something to reduce the amount of sex I was having. Naturally, I would cleverly do it in such a way Sherry would get laid a lot less.

“I have to tell you up front that I have altered the rules to my Ponzi Pussy Scheme slightly,” I announced once Gladys and Stew were seated in our living room. “From now on, the agreement will be the ladies have three nights with me for one night the men have with Sherry.”

I expected an argument and perhaps some harsh words from Gladys and Stewart. There was no way they would go for anything that lopsided and unfair. Stewart ran his eyes over Sherry and then looked at his wife and nodded. Gladys broke into a big smile.

“You have a deal! Let’s get started,” were her parting words as she raced toward my bedroom, leaving me standing in the kitchen scratching my head with one hand and my balls with the other.

I didn’t quite know how to react to the turn of events. I should have been pleased that Gladys was going to warm my bed three times every time Stewart had a shot at Sherry. On the other hand, my dick was going to be under constant pressure to perform. He had never let me down, but the little guy was only human. I didn’t like to even think about that damn Stewart climbing on Sherry and enjoying her beautiful body. At least I was getting a lot of sex to help compensate for having a wife that wanted more than I could give her.

The next day at work I mulled over the situation. I thought about how I had two more nights I owed to Gladys. Then it hit me. I was looking at it as if I owed her, but she was the one in debt for two pieces of her aging ass. Why did I feel like I was the one that was in debt? Gladys was coming over again that night to have for some more fun with Little Jim. I should be happy. I was going to get laid while Sherry would be watching TV. Wasn’t that the plan?

Gladys was at my house chatting with Sherry when I got home. She ate dinner with us and then led me to the bedroom while Sherry cleaned up the kitchen. It all seemed surreal. The next evening was more of the same. I decided I needed to refine my scheme even more. It was a work in progress and tweaking it was only normal.

I was looking forward to relaxing the next evening and having a respite from all of the sex. Imagine a 29 year old man thinking like that!

“Brooke called today,” stated Sherry as I walked in the door. “She’s bringing over a guy with her Friday night. She said she promised him some great sex with a prime piece of ass. She was talking about me. Isn’t she sweet?”

“Damn it! I always told you that you were sexy as hell. Why would you need confirmation from Brooke, or some random loser she’s found to fuck you?”

“You’re my husband and you’re supposed to feel that way. It’s always nice to hear others feel the same,” replied Sherry with a goofy smile. “She also agreed to the 3 pieces for 1 night with my kitty wrinkle you recently added.”

I started thinking about how Brooke was trading her pussy so her friends would get a shot at Sherry’s. Something about it just didn’t seem right. I never stated the couple we swapped with had to be in a committed relationship. It was an angle I hadn’t considered in my original plan. I also found it interesting that Brooke was willing to go along with the extra night in my bed.

The guy Brooke brought with her was pretty pathetic. He was about five foot tall and looked like the Good Year Blimp. I could see why Brooke wasn’t all that keen on sleeping with the clown. Oddly, Sherry seemed delighted as she headed off to her bedroom with Bozo.

If I had died that night, my autopsy report would have read ‘death by fucking’, but I somehow survived. Sherry and the fat kid were sitting at out breakfast table when I escorted Brooke into the room. I realized there was a reason the kid was fat. He had two omelets, six slices of bacon and two English Muffins on his crowded plate. Once Brooke and Porky left, Sherry gave me some troubling news.