The Lottery Winner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These stores have been popping up all over the place, even in respectable areas like this mall and the ones I walk by all have those unbelievable black ones. I was a nurse for thirty years and never saw a penis over seven inches, black or white."

Lauren shivered again thinking of her kidnappers. The black dildoes weren't that unbelievable. She looked back further into the store seeing plenty of magazines and video displays many with an interracial theme. "Come on mom, lets get out of here."

"My thoughts exactly."

********************

Lauren turned around and looked at her ass in the mirror. It had plumped up, but it was also pushing upwards and outwards looking sexy and firm. She could see her pussy lips in the mirror, they were parted and glistening from horniness. Her clit was distended and growing. As she looked at both her ass and her pussy, it suddenly occured to Lauren what the double dildo she had seen in the sex shop was for.

It wasn't just her ass, her whole body was changing. Either her waist had lost an inch or it looked thinner because her hips now flared out excitedly. She had also lost several pounds making her belly flatter and firmer, not that it hadn't already looked good.

The biggest surprise was her breasts. They had gone from a C-cup to a D, growing in just two weeks. Her nipples had grown also, always long, they now extended out an inch and took up her entire areola. Despite the increase in size, her breasts remained pointy and conical.

She quickly dressed and Avery drove her and Scott to the airport. She wanted the big black man there for protection, since her last trip to the airport brought back such bad memories for her.

"You promise?" Lauren asked walking Scott to his gate.

"Yes, I'll see a doctor about my problem."

"Thank you."

"Maybe you should see one too? I've never heard of any woman's body going through the changes yours has in their twenties or in just a few weeks."

"Don't you think I look good?"

"Yeah, but your body looks more like a stripper's or a porn star's now. Before it changed, you had this innocent girl next door thing going that I found very attractive. Not that you aren't still hot honey, just in a different way."

"Thanks Scott." His plane started boarding and she kissed him. "I love you, get that problem fixed and hurry home."

"I love you too," he replied flushing, hIs recent bout with impotence embarrassing him. Scott grabbed his carry on and boarded the plane.

Sad that her boyfriend was going away for a month, Lauren turned away, a tear running down her cheek, but she brightened up at all the stares she was getting from men. They thought she looked good. Few men could avoid checking her out, the bounce of her breasts, the sway of her hips, and it was impossible to keep her nipples from poking out her clothes. She liked the attention.

Lauren had Avery drop her off at her mom's so that the two women could go out to dinner. Her mother dropped her off after dinner and Lauren dragged herself into her house. Avery was in his room and Lauren plopped herself on the couch. Dinner hadn't gone well. Her mom accused her of getting a boob job and plastic surgery. Lauren's mom, Linda didn't believe her denials and pointed out that Lauren's pox scar was gone. Lauren took out a compact mirror and looked at her cheek again, it was smooth as a babies bottom. The ugly scar that had marred her face for sixteen years was gone.

Lauren grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Rap music blared forth from the speakers. Lauren rolled her eyes with distaste, Avery must have been watching raptv before she got home. She watched the screen preparing to turn, but the song playing was so erotic she continued to stare.

The video featured a muscular black man dressed like a repairman, shirtless, but wearing overalls. He was kissing a pretty, young, white woman. Lauren was shocked wen the woman turned away from the black man and into the arms of another black man. The song, judging by the chorus was called, "Honey I'm Home", but which man was her husband and why were they mixed race? The video got dirtier, with the woman stripping down to virtually obscene underwear and the men stripping down to white briefs. The woman kneeled behind one man's tight muscular ass and began bobbing her head, simulating oral sex. The second man came up and Lauren saw the monster bulge under his briefs, before he turned towards the woman and acted as if he were pulling his penis out for her to suck on. It got worse with the two men taking her to bed, sandwiching her between them, fucking them both, sucking one while the other kneeled behind her. The camera kept showing her white hand pressed against muscular black skin, her wedding ring sparkling. The shock came when the camera panned out to a white man in a business suit staring in horror at the threesome. The woman's husband's expression changed from horror to acceptance. He nodded his head and walked away saying, "It's only natural," while his wife's screams of pleasure matched the base in the song.

Lauren squirmed, the video had been virtually pornographic. The end said it was by a group called Black Phallus off their album "Only Natural." The camera switched to a vj interviewing one of the rappers, Lauren recognized him as one of the black men with the woman in the video. The woman vj said into the microphone, "So B-love tell our viewers what drives you as an artist."

"To (beep) as many white bitches as I can and hook them on big black (beep)."

"Well, you heard it here," said the pretty black woman vj, "We'll be back with our special on Black Phallus and a reminder that tonight after midnight we'll be showing the unedited versions of their videos. Keep it real till we get back."

Lauren looked at her watch just as the phone rang. "Hi honey," she said picking it up. "Did you arrive safely? I miss you to." She talked to Scott, but her eyes kept wandering to the tv. The next video was called "White wedding, black (blurred). If possible it was worse then the first and seemed to show white brides marrying white men only to end up with the black best man, janitor, etc, all played by members of the band.

The music combined with the video was very erotic and Lauren felt her arousal growing. She couldn't concentrate on what Scott was saying, so she flipped off the remote. She had just layed back on the couch to to relax while talking to her boyfriend when the alarm system went off.

The alarm made her scream as she dropped the phone and jumped almost out of her pants. The door burst open and one of her would-be-kidnappers black cock's was charging her swinging like a huge black banana attached to incredibly muscular torso. Lauren screamed again then realized that it was Avery running towards her holding a pistol up. "Stay here," he yelled leaving the room.

Lauren sat on the couch shivering for several minutes, before Avery returned. "All clear," he said. She barely heard him. His nude body was magnificent, Averyy's face was brutishly handsome, but it was his body that made him stand out. Every glut, pec, ab, and other muscle on the human body was a hard well-defined ridge on his body, but the biggest muscle of all was his cock. "Sorry, but it was just a short in the wiring. False alarm." Lauren was staring in awe at his cock. It was hard as granite, around a foot long and thicker then her wrist. It could have been the model for one of the black dildoes she had seen at the store. Equally impressive balls hung heavy and low underneath his giant cock. Avery let her stare before adding, "Sorry, I was just getting in the shower when the alarm went off. The adrenaline makes it swell up like this. I'll fix the alarm in the morning. Is there anything else you need?"

Avery was standing just several feet from where she sat on the couch. His huge cock was pointed right at her face hovering in the air. It taunted her with it's superiority, making a mockery of Scott's inadequate little penis. Scott? She had left him hanging after dropping the phone. "No, Avery, there's nothing else I need. Thank you."

The black man nodded and left. "Thank god," said Scott, "I was scared shitless till I heard him say it was just a short. What did he mean about adrenaline?"

"Nothing dear," said Lauren squirming in her seat.

Avery watched her that night in ir mode. She tossed and turned trying to sleep. Finally, Lauren appeared to give up and turned the tv on. It happened to be midnight and as she flipped through the channels, she paused on raptv just as the first "Black Phallus" video came on. He had seen all the videos, even watched one being filmed at the studio. The uncut versions were practically pornographic and certain scenes still had to be blurred out. All the songs told about black male sexual superiority and how it was "only natural" for white woman to submit to them. By the time the fifth video came on, he could make out Lauren fingering herself. The video was "White Wedding, Black Cock" and he could hear the chorus of white women strippers wearing bridal trains singing "I do, I do, black men and only black men". Lauren watched the entire special and appeared to cum several times before turning off the tv and going to sleep.

********************

Lauren slept late the next day, then went over to her mother's. She got back late and bumped into Avery. "Avery, why don't you come with me to get a bite to eat?"

"Me, Miss Packard?"

"Sure, why not? I'm still a little shook up after that false alarm and I don't feel like being alone."

"I'd love too."

"Great, give me fifteen minutes to change and meet me down here."

The restaurant was just across town. It was a little Italian place and the customers stared at the white girl walking in with the giant black man. Lauren frequented the restaurant and knew the waiter, so she was able to get served. She ordered a fairly expensive bottle of wine and was soon feeling quite tipsy as they talked. Dinner arrived just when Avery stood up to go to the bathroom. Lauren could see the outline of his huge dick under his pants as he left. She was still thinking about it when he returned. "Want my black sausage?" he asked.

"What?" She came out of her daydream to see him holding up the long, dark sausage off his pasta.

"No thanks. I have plenty to eat on my own plate. Why don't you tell me about yourself? How long have you been a security guard?"

"Fifteen years now. I worked for various companies before Mr King hired me."

"Solomon King, the philanthropist?"

"That's right. He hired on some security to watch over various interests of his which later grew into a large security for hire company. He made me chief of security two years ago, seperate from the rent-a-cops."

"Is it dangerous?"

"It can be, but mostly it's just stopping reporters from snooping around."

"Doesn't it get in the way?" Lauren blushed. She couldn't believe she had just said that.

"Does what get in the way?"

"Your penis." She shouldn't have drunk so much wine, it had loosened her tongue."

"What about my penis?"

"Well, it's so big and so are your balls. How do you run and dodge bullets and stuff?"

"I'm not big, I'm about average for a black guy. Surely, you've seen bigger?"

"No, though the kidnappers came close." She shivered at the memory.

"What about Scott, doesn't he measure up?"

"He does alright." She finished her plate and they ordered dessert. "One last question, how big is it?"

"Just under twelve inches." Foot long cocks were considered status symbols among the "enhanced" and Avery resented the fact that his only came to 11 3/4".

"That's huge."

Avery shrugged and said, "that's why black men make better lovers." He wiggled his eyebrows and she laughed. "Seriously though, size doesn't matter, ten, eleven, twelve, or even fourteen inches, it's all the same."

Lauren was silent the rest of the dinner. Scott's wasn't even six inches and here this guy was talking like her boyfriend was abnormal or something.

"Thanks for an interesting and fun evening," said Lauren as Avery unlocked her door."

"No, thank you Miss Packard. I can't remember spending time with such delightful or such beautiful company."

Lauren shivered as a fresh wave of lubriction coated her pussy. His compliments seemed to have a far greater effect on her then anyone elses."

Lauren went up to her room and stripped. She turned raptv on hoping to see Black Phallus, but all she got was commercials and fat rappers. She laid on the bed slowly fingering her pussy until after about an hour they played a Black Phallus video. It was appropriately enough, "Size Does Matter". Lauren started moving her finger rapidly over her clit as she looked at the rappers wearing tight briefs showing the outlines of their big cocks. The scenes shifted to views of white women with the singers. One showed B-love in a hospital gown lifting his gown up to show a pretty blonde nurse his penis. The nurse looked down, her expression going from scared to awed as she slowly fell to her knees and B-love pulled the gown out and over her head with her face buried in his crotch. One scene was in a male strip club. Two white men and a black man danced on three stages. As the strippers supposedly ripped off their pants, the crowd of women ran over to the black one, ignoring the white men. They started waving money, licking their lips, and staring at his crotch. That scene ended with the stripper sitting down as the women stripped for him. All the scenes were like that with one humorous one showing a black construction worker break his hammer as he prepared to hit a nail. He looked around seeing no one, then took out his penis and shook it several times. The camera panned down and the nail had been driven in.

Lauren came twice watching the video wishing it was the uncut version she had seen last night. Somewhat satisfied, she drifted off to sleep with the tv on. She dreamed of black men and black cocks all night. She was in all the Black Phallus videos and she wasn't just serving the muscular black rappers, she was also with the fat ones, Avery, and in one dream she gave herself willingly to her kidnappers.

*****************

Lauren was shaking as she got home the next day from shopping in the city. In one of her bags was the object that had her so scared. She had made her purchase in a sex shop near Times Square, a twelve inch black vibrator called a "King" cock. This shop hadn't had any white dildoes, not that it mattered to her. In fact, the shop contained almost all interracial products. Once inside, the porno was graphic. Dozens of huge black cocks were on the cover of magazines, all with white women kissing the tips or staring at them lovingly. She hadn't lingered, just bought the vibrator and fled.

As she approached her house, she noticed Avery swimming in the pool, which was fine, though she had never given him permission to use her pool. "Miss Packard," he said, "your back early."

"I left you a note saying when I'd be back."

"Must of missed it."

"It's ok, stay in the pool."

"Good, I was hoping you wouldn't make me leave. I'm not wearing a suit."

Lauren's now much larger nipples hardened when she heard he was naked. "Enjoy your swim Avery."

******************

Avery was still in the water when she returned. He looked up at her staring at her with as much awe as she had stared at his cock. "Holy shit," he said.

"Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment."

"I had no idea your body was that nice." He was only half lying, as her room had been dark while he watched her masturabate.

"Oddly, it seems to have gone through a weird growth spurt over the last two weeks. That's why my bikini doesn't fit too well." Her breasts, now a D-cup stretched out her B-cup sized bikini top, stretching the material so thin, her nipples were clearly visible. Her ass, once slightly bony, had grown so that her panties slid between her butt cheeks. Despite, the size increase, her body remainded smooth and firm. Her conical breasts, still pointed proudly upward, huge, but with no sag whatsoever. She wore dark sunglasses so that she could stare at him without him knowing it.

"You look fantastic."

"Thanks, my mom thinks I've gotten cosmetic surgery." Lauren laid down on her stomach. She had a strong desire to see Avery's cock again and needed an excuse to get the muscle-bound black man out of the pool. "Would you put some lotion on my back?"

"Remember, I'm naked"

"Oh that's alright, we're all adults here. Besides, I saw it last night." Lauren desperately wanted to see it again. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. She wanted to use the image of Avery's cock in her mind when she tried out King cock tonight.

Lauren watched as Avery climbed out of the water. He took his time as if he enjoyed showing off his body. Water poured off his muscles, making him glisten in the sunlight. His cock appeared, dangling halfway to his knees, soft, but still plumper then Scott's penis. He paused and ran his hand through his short afro to get the water off, his biceps swelling as he did so.

Lauren's chin rested on her hands, staring at his cock as it swung when he started walking toward her. "The lotion is there, just my back please."

Avery stood right over her head, so that she could easily stare up at his cock. He bent over and began rubbing her shoulders, his cock extending an inch as soon as he touched her. He rubbed down her back, pushing against her bikini strap. "Better unhook this for now," he said undoing her top. His cock plumped up even more and rose a little as he undid her bikini. Lauren groaned as he moved down her back, he was more massaging her then putting suntan lotion on her and it felt awfully good.

His oil covered hands slid under her bikini bottoms and rubbed her ass. "Don't," she said, though it felt good. His cock had extended another inch and risen even more. Now she could see, the throbbing blue-black veins under it and his huge balls. She could even smell his cock, it smelled musky but enticing.

"You don't want tan lines on that hot ass of yours," he said softly yanking on the top of her panties so that the already straining material disappeared between her ass cheeks.

"Hey," she said startled.

"Relax," he whispered, his hands massaging her ass cheeks and moving down to her thighs. Her pussy dripped as she realized his hands were just inches from her crotch.

"That's good enough," she moaned. His cock was rock hard now, swollen and fully grown.

"Look what you did," he said stepping back.

"Did what?"

"Made my cock look like this. You don't know how hot you look in that bikini. Your body is incredible."

"So's yours."

"You can touch it if you want, get it out of your system before Scott gets back. I know you want to see what a man-sized cock feels like if your only used to touching his little one.

"How do you know Scott's is little?"

"Simple, his lack of bravery during the attempted kidnapping. That's a sign of a wimpy prick, that and the fact that he's white of course."

"You don't mind? I would like to examine it."

"Be my guest."

Lauren pushed herself up and sat in the cot, her top falling off as she had forgotten it was undone. Avery grabbed it and through it asside before she could cover up. "You get to see me, I get to see you." Her thick, fully erect, swollen, inch long nipples embarrassed her, but she wasn't about to pass up this opportunity.

Lauren reached out and touched only the second cock of her life. Scratch that, the first, Scott's did not deserve to be called a cock. Once she touched it, she didn't want to let go. She ran her hand all along the shaft, bringing her other hand up to cup his balls, then both hands were feeling his cock. It was as hard as the dildo, she couldn't bend it and no amount of pressure from her finger would make his skin indent. "I need to see this big cock squirt," she said.