The Lottery Winner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren poured lotion into her palm and began coating his cock with it. This was the most exciting thing she had ever done in her life, more even then winning the lottery. Her hands slid up and down the black shaft. Her first encounter with Scott had been a hand job, but this was so different. Scott had cum in under three minutes, he was so excited. Avery was outlasting her arms.

The head was pointed right at her mouth. If he came, it would cover her face, but she didn't care. The knobby head bobbed hypnotically before her mouth. "May I suck on it?" she asked.

"It's only natural," replied Avery.

Lauren closed her eyes and for some reason planted a kiss right on Avery's pee-slit before opening her mouth wide and taking him inside. She moved her mouth and lips around the head, which alone filled her mouth. She began experimenting seeing how much she could take down her throat before gagging, getting further each time. Strange, but she found herself enjoying this with Avery, where she never had with Scott. Next time, she'd go straight to giving him a blow job. Next time?

She had managed to swallow half his cock while one hand was massaging his balls when he came. HIs huge testicals tensed up as his cock seemed to swell even more. Then it jerked and cum was pouring into her belly. Disgusted, she pulled back only to have his second wad fill her mouth until her cheeks bulged out and she was forced to swallow to keep from choking. It didn't taste bad like she thought it would, good even, addictive. His balls filled her mouth faster then she could swallow and she gagged losing control of his cock-head. His cock flew up hitting his stomach and long strand of cum flew up from the head falling across her hair and eyes. His cock fell over so that it was pointing at her again, his last wad leaving a strand from her eyes to her shoulder.

"Thanks babe, I needed that," said Avery squeezing along his cock to drain the last of his sperm out. "Sorry about the mess, but I haven't gotten off in a couple weeks."

Couple weeks? Avery's one load of cum was more then Scott had ever cum in five years of fucking and the young couple fooled around usually six times a week. The semen Avery was squeezing out now was more then Scott came in a year. It was pooling on the cement at the black man's feet. What a waste, she thought, licking her lips, though her belly was full.

"Ready to try this in your pussy," he asked?

His cock was still hard ready to go again. She could feel her pussy lips opening wide in anticipation and her swollen clit was rubbing her panties. "No, I can't betray Scott," she said needing Avery's cock more then anything. "I have to go." This had gone too far. Lauren had a fall back plan to keep her from betraying her boyfriend.

*****************

"Oh Avery, it's so big. Fuck me with your black cock."

Avery squeezed his cock. Damn, he needed to fuck her. He watched her use the dildo on the monitor, recording it to add to the video of Lauren giving him the blow job by the pool. He had already posted that video on the E&I website and it had been downloaded several thousand times making him some money. Not that he'd need any money if this scheme panned out.

He couldn't take it anymore and started masturbating as Lauren continued moving the King cock in and out of her pussy while pretending she was fucking him.

*******************

"I wonder what Avery will think of this?" Lauren said out loud to her reflection. She was trying on a new bikini, sized to fit her new buxom figure. Strangely, this bikini had less material then her smaller one. The front of her panties was thinner and she'd need to shave her pussy closer, the back was nonexistant, just a string sliding between her butt cheeks. The bra was just strings in the back and sides, the cup covering less of her breasts then the last bikini. She was buying it for Scott, but it was Avery she wanted to wear it for.

Lauren bought it and asked Avery what he thought of it after trimming her pussy when she went home. He approved of course and she was soon topless, jerking him off again.

The panties were the only thing that saved her from getting fucked. She tugged on his cock as she laid back on the cot. He stood between her knees, her hand kept pulling the head towards her pussy. The head poked against her wet bikini bottoms several times triggering a small orgasm. When he came, he squirted cum all over her tits and belly. Lauren mewled and sat up quickly taking the head in her mouth so that she could taste him again.

Lauren ran to her room to use the dildo as quickly as she could, licking his sperm up with one hand while plunging the dildo into her with the other..

Neither had noticed Lauren's mother standing by her car at the gate to Lauren's house staring at the two by the pool.

*******************

The next day the horniness was gone. Lauren was a little ashamed of her behaviour with Avery the last two days and avoided him leaving the house to go for a walk in the park.

Lauren was feeling hot and flushed as she walked as if she was coming down with a fever. Men were staring at her, more so then normal. Granted, she was wearing short shorts and one of her old tee-shirts, one that her new breasts lifted up so far, her entire belly was exposed, but all men were staring. Eighty year old men were staring as they fed the pigeons, teen boys quit throwing a frisbee as she passed them, and one wife smacked her husband for staring as they pushed a stroller past Lauren.

Uncomfortable, Lauren left the park and headed home. She needed to tell Avery it was over, but she didn't know how. He met her at the pool wearing small white speedos, the horniness started returning when she saw his body.

"Lauren, that was stupid leaving the house without telling me. What if the gunman was waiting?"

"Sorry, I needed to think."

"Still it was stupid, suck on this and I'll forgive you." He stepped out of the speedos.

"That's what I wanted to think about. Avery, I love Scott and we can't do this anymore." Lauren stared at his cock, waving her hand before her face to cool off.

"Are you sure, you don't want this cock again? It's only natural for white sluts like you to service black men."

He called her a slut and instead of getting upset, she was getting hotter and hornier. "Maybe one more blow job, but that's it. Jesus, aren't you hot? It's hot out here." Lauren felt sweat drip down both her nipples. She looked down, it wasn't sweat, the fluid was white. Milk? Lauren looked up at Avery, but he was already kneeling on the cement trying to get her shorts off. He looked wild-eyed and his big negroid nostrils were flaring. Lauren helped him by pulling her tee shirt off. Milk was leaking from her nipples!

Avery pulled her down and turned her so that she was kneeling on the cement. She came when his cock slammed into her pussy and again when he pushed his thumb into her ass while gripping her butt cheek. He was growling as he fucked her with wild abandon. "Take that black cock you fucking white slut," he yelled.

"Jesus, you're not wearing a condom," she moaned not caring. "Don't stop fucking me, cum in my pussy, give me a baby. I need your big cock." He had pushed his cock in deeper then the she had gotten the dildo and she was cumming like crazy. He came quickly, flooding her womb with sperm, some primal instinct told her at least one would fertilize an egg and she was happy. His cock stayed hard in her pussy after cumming. Avery caught his breath and started fucking her again. Her knees were scraped by the time he carried her into her bedroom to continue.

They fucked for days. She didn't get the mail, didn't answer the phone, they barely ate, when they weren't fucking they were sleeping.

********************

"You won't fucking believe how good it is," said Avery letting the two black men into the house. "I need to recharge, you two can have her the rest of the day, then I'm back on it before she goes out of heat.

No more, thought Lauren when she heard Avery come back into the room, but her legs were spreading in anticipation. She was in her guest room, her own bed was sweat and cum soaked. She opened her eyes when she heard two voices.

"Slut's fucking mine."

"Fuck you ass hole, I'm on the bitch."

Two black men were arguing, the one lashed out punching the other and decking him. She helped guide the victor's cock into her pussy. She looked up at him lustily, smiling at him. She was dreaming because it was Sambo, the gunman fucking her. It was his lips she was kissing, his cock that was pleasuring her. Sure enough, the other man was Jemima. Sambo growled at the other to stay away. Jemima came around to the side and stuck his stiff cock in her face. Lauren started sucking it while Sambo went back to fucking her, satisfied he wasn't going to have to fight for her pussy.

At some point during the day, Sambo rolled her on top of him and the other black man pushed his cock into her ass. The only thing missing was a black cock down her throat, she thought as she came violently. The limo driver finally got to fuck her pussy when Sambo fell off her exhausted.

Later that night, Jemima was roughly pulled off of her as Avery returned throwing the two black men out. When she awoke from the dream, Avery was sleeping on her, his spent cock still in her pussy.

*****************

"Now will you tell me what the big emergency is?"

Linda stopped at the gate and let Scott out. "Save my daughter Scott. I believe she's fucking that ni..."

"What do you mean, Lauren wouldn't cheat on me?"

"I saw her and Avery by the pool. I couldn't be sure through the fence, but it looked like she was sucking his dick."

"Not my Lauren," said Scott shaking his head. "I can't believe I flew back for this."

"Just get in there boy," said Linda driving off.

Scott let himself through the gate looking up at the house with trepidation, his confidence failing him as he remembered the huge cocks on the kidnappers. Did Avery have a similar dick? Was Lauren now hooked on a cock twice his own size? Had his own impotence driven her into the arms of another man? Scott slowly walked up the long driveway, past the pool. His arm was shaking as he let himself into the front door.

Scott found Lauren in the bedroom. The bed sheets were all wadded up in the corner and Lauren was weaing a robe. She was wet like she had just gotten out of the shower. All Scott's worries disappeared as Lauren looked at him and smiled. She dropped her robe and Scott's penis got erect for the first time in a month. Lauren wasn't cheating on him, she loved him. She wanted him. He needed to fuck her.

Scott ripped off his clothes as Lauren got on all fours on the bed. Her pussy was facing him, dripping with arousal as he approached. Her pussy lips were spread apart wider then he'd ever seen them. He stuck his little prick in her and they both moaned, though Scott barely felt anything. She was loose and there was little if any friction. He didn't care though, he started humping his hips like a madman needing to cum, his bony ass a blur as he fucked her, until a chill ran down his spine.

Scott's legs grew weak with fear before he even saw the black man. He turned his head as he heard a low growl, just as Avery's mighty arm wrapped around his neck and pulled him off Lauren.

Avery spun Scott around and the air left the white man's lungs as Avery's ham-like fist slammed into his stomach. Scott felt himself flying, hitting the wall with a loud thump. Tears were in his eyes as he looked up at the black man standing over him. Avery was naked, a foot-long monster cock bobbed before Scott's eyes. Scott heard a whimper and realized it was coming from his own throat. "Put it away," he cried staring at the black man's superior cock.

"That I will," growled Avery. The black man turned and inserted his cock into Lauren's pussy. She hadn't moved, staying on all fours as if waiting for the victor. Avery buried his entire cock and Lauren had a look of pure pleasure on her face. A look Scott had never seen when she was with him. She was loving it, fucking him back, even talking dirty to him. Scott could never compete with Avery. It was only natural for the strong well-hung black man to possess a beautiful creature like Lauren. Scott's dick which had shrunk during the confrontation, grew hard again as he watched them fuck. With a resigned sigh, he backed out of the room and left the house never to return.

*****************

"Congratulations on such a big score Avery," said Solomon King. "I accept your resignation of course, but you will be sadly missed. What will you do now?"

A tear rolled down Avery's eyes as he stared at his boss, the man who had made im what he was. "Travel I guess, treat some European women to black cock. Maybe start some businesses, all black run of course."

"Of course," said Solomon smirking.

The CFO of King Enterprises and E&I Enterprises stood beside the two men and opened the envelope. "Fuck," said the black man looking at the check. "Avery you only owe four million."

"I'd also like to buy out the contracts of my two assistants. The other twenty million can go towards the cause. Twenty more enhanced black men to swell our ranks. Try to find some good Harlem brothas, my old neighborhood."

Solomon stood and shook his hand warmly before Avery left. The now independent black man had one more stop to make today.

*****************

"What have you done with my daughter, you black bastard?" screamed Linda.

"My wife is fine, mom," said Avery.

"Don't call me that boy. Look at you all upptity in that fancy suit. I know you stole her money and I don't know what you did with poor Scott. I'm going to the police.

"Won't do you any good, she's fine and she signed control of her money over to me. We did fly to Vegas to get married. Here's a post card."

Linda snatched it from Avery's hand. It wasn't really a postcard, it was a photo of Lauren on a beach in the Carribbean. Her daughter was wearing a bikini top and a sarong. Her belly was bulging out from her pregnancy. Linda couldn't deny that her daughter looked happy. "Where the hell is Trinibogo?"

Avery ignored the woman and picked up a picture of Linda from the dresser. The back of the frame read "1970" and showed Linda in a bikini with her dead husband. "I had no idea you looked this good, mom."

"I said don't call me that, thief."

"You know Linda, why don't you go see Lauren. I know she misses you. I could get you a ticket as soon as you're ready."

"You mean that?"

"Of course," replied Avery grinning evily at her. "There's just one catch, Trinibogo isn't as developed as the rest of the islands and you'll need an anti-malaria shot."

"That's not a problem Avery."

"Good, I know a doctor who can give you a shot immediately." Avery's dick extended an inch as he thought about fucking the hot bitch in the picture as the Yserum would make her look twentyfive or thirty again, thin her waist, and swell up her boobs, she'd be hotter then her daughter. His cock turned completely hard as he thought about knocking up his mother-in-law when she went into heat three weeks after getting the shot. After that the male Trinibogons would use both women as breeding stock.

Avery smiled at the chubby middle-aged woman. "I'll come down as soon as I tie up some loose ends, say three weeks from now."

The End