The Love and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary found herself clinging to him, trying to let go, and not daring to. He was tearing her inside out, he was ripping her to pieces, and no salvation to be had. She had not expected this, even if she had written evidence that it was about to happen she would have tossed them into the bin as ramblings of and insane idiot. Yet here she was, underneath her own son and being fucked into oblivion.

Mary remained conscious, but unseeing, unhearing, the climaxes kept her in a state of flux, neither awake or in sleep. She was treading in treacle, unable to out run the monster of orgasms chasing her down and shredding her very being. No lover she had ever met had done this to her, had treated her like this. Each one had done her the way she had wanted them to. Adam was doing her the way he wanted to, unasked, no permission, no request, no consideration, and Mary was in thrall of him.

Mary threw her heart and soul into what was happening between her and her son. This was the limit of what her mind could cope with, never could she remember having such an exciting time in bed with any man she ever had been with. No one ha ever left a lasting impression on her, she had taken what they had given solely for her own gratification. Every man had been left feeling that he was the world's greatest lover, because Mary had responded to them completely. And Mary had, but later, she would smile, and carve another imaginary notch on her bed head.

Now though, the notch was being carved in her own mind, and it would never be repaired, or repealed. Mary had, after all these years, found what she hadn't been looking for. Her orgasms rattled through like a nonstop express train searching for a far off station. Adam suddenly eased up, hammered her once more, then eased up again. He was going to cum and he knew it was going to be a heart stopper. He did, his last bang bent his mother almost in half as he blew load after load deep into her hot, unready pussy.

It made Mary collapse inside as she felt the hot thick liquid seek her out, she felt it fill and spread within her, Mary had her last climax over it. Adam slowed to a stop, thn he lay still. His thoughts turned from. "What a fantastic fuck," to, "I wonder what will happen now." He needn't have worried his mother was in, she could not deny what her son had done, nor given her.

But he decided to tough it out anyway, lifting his handsome head, he looked down at her.

"Well mom, have you got anything to say yet?"

Mary retuned his look, smiled a little, and told him.

"No Adam, I don't think I do." This was said for two reasons, one, she feared another spanking, and two, because she had absolutely loved what her son had done to her.

"I'm glad about that mother," he told her, he felt relieved, he hadn't been too sure of himself, but now he was. "I didn't want to have to spank you again, but you know I will if I have to don't you?"

Mary hugged him. "I will try my hardest not to give you reason Adam I swear, but I can't promise either."

"Good," he muttered, "because my hand is sore," and he laughed.

"It's not as sore as my ass Adam," she giggled.

Mary became silk then, her whole being, her entire self slithered around him like a cloak. Never had she felt the absolute need or desire to give of herself like she was giving of herself right now, and to her own son. Mary Flanagan had been unduly mastered for the first and last time. Her life as she had known it, had just ended, and a new one was being forged. And it was being forged on the anvil that was her son.

Adam slipped off but stayed with her. "Mom," he said, "now this has happened there'll be no going back, okay?"

"Yes Adam, but there will have to be some changes won't there?"

"Yes there will," he replied, "but I will make them, you will assist, end of." Mary looked at her son, a son she no longer knew, and she wondered whom he was. But, she had to admit, she rather liked this one.

"The person, the woman you are is gone, no longer will you be the petty," Mary blanched. "Pedantic, petulant woman everybody sees. The one who thinks she sweeps all before her. You don't, especially me, not now. This had been coming for months mom, if not years, who knows." She looked at him, Mary was stunned by him, his insight, his very perception. And Mary knew exactly what he was saying. He was telling her about the woman she presented to the world, she thought no one had ever seen the inner her.

"All my life I have been so proud that you were my mom, the one that all my friends envied, were jealous of." Adam told her, "You are, although I never guessed it until this very day, without doubt the most beautiful, and also now I know, the sexiest woman alive." Mary's heart heaved, she had never heard these words from anyone, not like this.

She knew that the changes that had started today were not over. "What are we going to do Adam," she asked. It was a role reversal, she was asking for help, advice, she had no answers herself.

"The old man is the key, he will have to be told. You know how he is with you, jack rabbit comes to mind," he smiled grimly. Mary smiled back, she knew what he was meaning. She knew, and her husband knew he was a wimp, always had been.

"And?" she said.

"I'll leave it until the weekend before I tell him," Adam said. Mary looked at him astonished.

"Tell him what Adam?"

"That this will be his bedroom from now on, unless you want him right at the back of the house, but you can decide that," he told her. His resolute determination was apparent. "Your bedroom will be mine from Friday night on, by then you can have moved all of him into the room you want him to have. There will never be any further contact between you an him, unless it's in public for the foreseeable future."

Mary flopped on the bed, she was so taken aback by her son she could think of nothing to say. "How can you, I mean, what will you tell him, how?" Mary asked, unsure of anything now. "Adam, even your father might not go for it, what then?"

"He will, I will make it clear, it going to be my way, or the proverbial highway," he said. "He'll have too much face to lose mom not to agree, like it or not, and I'm sure he won't, he will agree." Mary's hand had drifted all by its self to her son's cock. It was warm and soft in it, it was also sticky too, she loved the feel, Adam did too.

"You have a great touch mom," he told her smiling. Mary knew what he was meaning, she squeezed it. "You had better get used to that too mom, this is the only one you will ever know for the rest of your life." His look told her this was not a question, or a request, it was a simple statement of intent. She understood, she knew, that from now on, it would be.

Mary sighed, she was kind of looking forward to this new life, one she certainly had not expected, known of, or seen.

"Adam," she whispered to him.

"What Mary," he answered, this shocked her too, no more mom, She thought?

"Promise me you will look after me, care for me, give me lots of attention, all of it in fact. You know what I'm like Adam, I need assurance, love and attention," he heard the plea, the hope in her voice, his mother had no ned for worry.

"Mom, I am making you a solemn promise. I will be every man you will ever need, ever again," he told her. "But I also promise you this too. If you ever step out of line, that sofa will be brought back to use. And you can take that to the bank!" Mary cringed, she would tread carefully from now on. Then a strange feeling crept over her, if she did step out of line, her strong man would show her the error of her ways, and then she would end up in here, in bed an underneath him with a super sore ass.

Adam wondered why she suddenly 'Ooooooh'd.'

Her hand tightened around him, Mary crushed herself to her son, then she asked herself a question that she hadn't contemplated. "Am I in love, am I truly in love, with my own son, am I?" It shook Mary to think it, she had to be, if that thought has popped into my head like that, again she thought, "I have to be, I must be. I am, I know it, I really am." Mary got as close to him as she could possibly get.

"Adam," she said into his shoulder, "I love you darling."

"I know Mary," he said, "I love you too." Mary Flanagan, for the first time in her life, felt her heart soar and sing. She knew now that she had been waiting for this moment, not her son, but for this moment. And Mary also knew that she hadn't known she had been waiting for it.

His cock grew in her hand, "Darling?" Mary said hopefully, feeling the power of it. The most powerful urge she had ever felt took a hold of her, she desperately needed him in her again.

"On your knees women," he told her, "and get your head down." Mary couldn't move fast enough for him, she almost flew through the air and landed in the position.

Adam got behind her, spread his mother's perfect cheeks, and slid into the pussy and body that was now his sole possession.

"Oh Adam," she mewled and groaned as she felt the width, and the depth he got into her. Her son filled her completely. And then came the moment, he slid in, he slid out, his loins connected with a thwack, and he did many times in the following minutes. He looked along her sleek toned back, the spinal ridge, the perfect lines.

The slope of her shoulders, the womanly spread of her tight ass, the bend of her neck as her head rested on the pillow, the whiteness of her knuckles as she grasped tightly to the bed sheets. Her soft moans of glee, ecstasy, satisfaction as her son routed and routed his mother.

Mary shook her head as if trying to waken, she had never felt this, she had been in this position many times, but it all paled into insignificance now, nothing had or ever could, compare to this. She snapped inside as the first orgasm took hold of her mind, body and senses. "Argggggh," she screamed silently, her body shook from tip to toe. Another rocketed through her, then one more, that was when Adam, contorted behind her, and blew another load of potent hot steaming cum almost into Mary's lungs it felt.

Mary opened her eyes to find herself face down, and realised Adam was laid next to her, his arm around her, his left leg cocked over hers. She was held into her son as if she was handcuffed to him, there would be no escape, not now, not ever. Mary was partly facing him, she checked him out, it was like looking at someone she had just been introduced to.

She loved him then, this was the instant that she knew that she did indeed, love him. Her thoughts turned slowly to her husband, Adam's father. "What really will happen?" she asked herself. She also wondered if Adam would, or even could do what he had told her he was going to do. Mary considered her own position now, her son had taken her, simply overcome her, taught her that he was stronger than her, and not only physically either. He had in fact, made her his, she was now owned. The admission clouded her brain, and she squeezed herself inside at the thought, why? Because Mary liked it, it was a new way for her.

Adam was thinking that he would keep her in bed with him, let his father 'catch' them, but he decided against this as it would put him and her on the back foot. He intended to keep the control, and put his father on the back foot, and make him understand that the roles in the house had changed hands. He would make a fuss he knew, he would argue, stand his ground. And then he would realise that all he knew would be over if he didn't accede to the new order.

"Darling," she breathed almost afraid to wake him if he was asleep.

"Mmmmm," he replied.

"Your dad will be home in an hour."

"Yes I know, we had better get up, shower and ready ourselves. You do what you need to do Mary," there it was again, "Mary," that in itself told Mary nothing had, or was going to change, it frightened her a little.

"I have some planning and thinking to do okay?" Mary just nodded her head, she wasn't going to raise an argument, not at this time, maybe never.

They got out together, went into the shower together, dried off together and loved and kissed together. Mary could not get her breath, a new world was opening up to her, she didn't know how to stave it off. She knew she couldn't, not now She was feeling brand new, she admired him, she was finding him, and she liked more and more what she was realising about him. Adam was doing exactly the same thing as her. The more he looked at her, the more he saw just how beautiful she was, sexy and alluring, the envy of all the males he knew, all of his friends who spent every moment they could when she was around making silly boy looks and the like at her. And now he knew why.

Mary went down and prepared a dinner, and all the while she was wondering if her son would appear and tell his dad what was what, who was who, and the new way of things. She dropped cups, pots, plates, cutlery, food got spilled. Mary was at her wits end, she also knew that if it did happen tonight, she would have to wing her way, ad lib it.

Mary heard his car, put a smile on her face and waited for the bomb to drop. "Hi," he said as he walked in, "had a good day?" he asked, and at the same time sensed something was in the air. "I'll go and change," he told her and went up. When he came back Mary was with herself now, mostly in control.

They sat at the table to eat, she had called Adam, and prayed he never came down, Mary was rewarded, he didn't. Through dinner her husband made small talk, Mary tried to be attentive but failed miserably. All she could think of what Adam had done to her this day, and now she knew without an unerring doubt, it was what she wanted forever more.

The night passed, Adam never showed, Mary and her husband went to bed where they slept back to back, this wasn't too unusual. He had always waited for his wife to make the move, grant him permission really. During the night Mary saw her bedroom door move slightly, silently she got out of bed to see the shadow of her son in his bedroom.

Mary followed him in, she looked at him, and Adam pointed to the floor between his knees as he sat on the bed. Mary never missed a beat, she was down, and his cock was in her mouth in a second. The door was still wide open, but Mary never knew, nor would she care. She sucked her son's cock the way she knew he wanted her to. This was not a duty, it was a labour of love, her love for him.

Adam lay back and revelled in what his mother was doing to him. His cock was hard and long, Mary was dying to get up and get on it. But something told her this was not the right thing to do. She drove at her son like she never had when sucking cock. Soon Adam was breathing hard, and then she saw his knees come up as he blew a super hot load into his mother's now ever grateful mouth.

Mary sat back swallowing the remnants of his cum, she kissed his balls, she licked him, she kissed his thighs, she sucked them forcing hickey's on him. Mary was a very happy woman, she stood and looked down at the shape of her loving son. Adam returned her look, blew her a kiss and nodded his head for her to go. Her disappointment was obvious, but she went, there was another day tomorrow.

Next to her husband she breathed into his ear, he turned his head and she kissed him lightly, knowing there was cum in her mouth, she grinned and turned over to sleep. He licked his own lips and went back to sleep. The next morning Mary was in full flow, what she had done in the night seemed to cement how and whom she now was. No longer was she doubting her new place in her son's life, but also her own. The only obstacle she could foresee was her husband. She had no idea how Adam was going to get past it all, but she knew he would, one way or another. The fact that her husband, Adam's father was like he was made it more possible, time would tell.

Today was Friday, Adam had said he would replace it all tonight, Mary saw him off to work, and told him tonight was a special night and not to be late home. He grinned happily not knowing Adam had told her to tell him. Mary was in for more surprises during the day too. Adam called her upstairs as his father left.

"Yes Adam," she said as she walked into his room. He was waiting for her, his arms open, she rushed into them and they fell on to the bed to make hot manic love. This was the first time Mary had really been in a position to love her son the way she now knew she wanted to. She only had on a silk dressing gown which soon disappeared, he was already naked for her.

The very sight of him, his body, and his so super appendage, mixed her mind to molasses. Soon Adam was in her, the love was a selfish love, both needed the release from it, and both came with the other in a mutual crashing bang. They lay panting side by side, for a moment Adam was her son again, as well as her very confirmed lover.

They looked at each other and giggled, the satisfied happiness was theirs. They continued loving, kissing, touching and hugging each other. Then Adam hit her with a bombshell.

"Mary, how many times have you had it up your ass?" Mary couldn't speak, she had not expected this, she hadn't known what to expect, but it had not been this.

Her hesitancy, because she was so dumbfounded earned her a big slap on her still tender ass.

"Yow," she cried, "Adam please, don't Adam, please."

"I don't want to have to ask you again Mary," he said and raised his hand again.

"A few Adam, just a few, please," she begged.

"A few is two Mary, ten is a lot," he menaced.

"Three Adam, three," she pleaded looking at his hand in the air. He lowered it and smiled.

"There," he said, "that wasn't too hard was it."

"No Adam, no," she whispered to him. Mary had never been here, no one had ever made her as fearful or as submissive as her own son was making her. And Mary did not have an answer to it.

"Well Mary, today," he informed her, "we will do it, and we'll do it regularly, do you have any issues Mary, anything to say about that?"

"No Adam, I have nothing on the subject. I love you," she blurted.

"I love you too Mary, I always will," he said as he kissed her. Mary was lost in the kiss and the love he showered on her.

Then Adam surprised her again. "Come on Mary, we have a lot to do before night," he told her and hopped out of bed. He went to his closet. "Mary go and start bringing the old man's things in here, I'll take mine to there. This way we'll get it done double quick." Mary lay there in bed gaping at her son. "Move it!" he ordered, "or else!" and he raised his hand in the air.

Mary shot out of bed and raced away, she had no intention or desire yet to be spanked again, her ass was still massively sore. She started humping his wardrobe clothes into Adam's room. Adam did the reverse trips. Soon they were passing and playing as they traversed the rooms. Thirty minutes later it was personal toiletries, bits and pieces. Adam looked at his room, his old room, and he thought. "Mary, are you sure you want him in here. Do you think he might be a bit close?" he asked her.

Mary poised, looked about her and said. "No Adam you are right, too close by far," she said.

"Come on then," he told her, "you lead the way with his stuff to his new bedroom." Mary grabbed clothes from the closet, Adam followed suit and soon his father had his new room, although he didn't know it yet.

Mary had arrangements today to meet friends for lunch at one of her clubs. "Adam, I have a lunch date with Nora and Terri today," she said, "I'm not sure if I should go."

Adam looked at her, he never said a word, Mary saw the look. And really, it made her glad, he was ordering her not to do something without saying it. He made her mind up for her. "I'll call and cancel right away darling," she told him, as he backed her into their new bedroom.