The Love and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Mary, upstairs," he told her. Mary followed like the lamb she was becoming. She knew now that anything Adam asked, it would be granted, no matter what it was. In the bedroom he undressed her, posed her at the bottom of the bed, feet on the floor, her hands resting on it, her head up and facing the camera, and her ever stunning ass up in the air. Adam got his camera, poised it and set it to take shots every three seconds.

"Now bob your head, or move it like you are being made love to by me," he said. Mary did exactly just that, he was knocked out as Mary swayed her hair around, simulating being fucked by him. It actually turned her on to see him there and her pretending he was doing her. The camera snapped away, then it stopped.

"Okay Mary, that'll do for a minute," he said. He reset the camera just where he needed to, "now come here and suck me hard, then I want you back there just like you were, I am going to screw you proper, right?"

"Yes darling," Mary said and scooted to him.

Her mouth and tongue, followed by her slender fingers soon had him hard. He moved and got her where he wanted, checked the camera, and went back to Mary. He unceremoniously jammed his cock in and out. Mary didn't have to pretend he was fucking her, and she gave herself totally to it and him. The camera snapped away as programmed, all in all it took twenty snaps. Adam stopped when it did, Mary complained until he gave her a warning look. He checked the photos, wait here Mary, I need to process these.

He went to the PC in the den, downloaded the photos, then set about cropping them to his satisfaction. When he had finished he printed them off all on quality photo paper. He was highly happy with the result. Then he went to search out his father.

In his hand he had a selection of the photos, and also a blue felt tip marker pen. He wrote two names on the back of each one. Mary Flanagan was one. The other Adam was hoping the effect would stun his father into complete submission.

"I have something to show you, something that will make you behave yourself," he said to his defunct father, "if you don't, they will be published on the net, sent to your board, and after that, who knows. But I don't think I will have to."

He handed the photos to him, they clearly showed his very naked wife being fucked by a man, but all he could see of the man were his legs, but Mary was in the throes of orgasms. She was shown in different snaps absolutely loving being screwed the way she was.

"I get it Adam, I'm in, but I would like to know who that is, is it you?"

"Turn them over, his name is on the back. When Timothy did, his father's jaw dropped.

"Oh Jesus, not him, anyone but him, okay. I accept the terms, please destroy them." The name on the back was that of his hated enemy, though no one knew that. He had since left the bank, but knowing he had fucked his wife was too much to bear.

"That's all I wanted to hear, you can have these, I have copied them though, but only I will know where they are secreted." Adam could not believe his father had been duped so easily, he gloated at him, then he left, tossing the photos at him. His father was in the bag, he cared little of what lay ahead of him. Adam was happy, he had got his mother, his father's wife, the most beautiful and sexiest of women, and she was now his, completely.

"Our life is now our own Mary, no one can interfere with it, we can do what we like and when we like, how does that sit with you Hmmmm?" he said to his mother.

"I can't sit on anything yet Adam, it might be a day or two before I can," Mary giggled happily, "please don't spank me for a while Adam, please?"

"Okay Mary, you got it, now come here, I want you," he said gleefully.

Mary went to her son willingly, they shared passionate kissed.

"Take me to bed darling, and have your strong boy way with me, please?" she was practically begging him.

They locked the house up, and they never gave a thought to his father in the annexe. That part of their lives was done with, over. They went to bed, Adam had his way alright, Mary never got a look in. He fucked her with abandon, long and slow, hard and fast, until he blew wads of hot potent cum into her. Mary loved him, her heart sang for him. She would never want for anything, any man, ever again.

Sometime in the night, Adam spoke to her. "What's this plan for him you are hatching Mary, I'd like to know."

"Well," Mary replied, "now we are on the same page, I can talk freely, yes?" Adam nodded his head. "Okay, he has been wimpish all of our married life, you know that, I don't need to tell you do I," Adam said no, she didn't.

"Right, I have always thought he might be a closet gay, but sat on it, hidden it all the time, what do you think?"

Adam agreed, he did too. "So what are you thinking about then," he asked.

"I think we, or should I say, I, should find out, and I think I may know just the person to do it. Although money will have to cross palms." Mary told him, nestling her lovely head on his shoulder.

"Okay, go on," Adam said.

"I have a friend who has a son about your age, and he is as bent as a banana. He is as gay as you want someone to be. But he isn't a wimp, don't get me wrong. He dresses the part, you could not look at him and not guess he wasn't that way inclined, unless he wanted you to" she told him.

"And," Adam asked.

"I will get him here, and offer him some money to find out if your father is secret about it."

"Then what," Adam said, he was getting annoyed, "get on with it Mary," the warning was there.

Mary heeded it, "If what I believe is true, then your father will have no rights, to this house, any money, nothing, unless I allow him it." Adam saw the penny drop. "You conniving little devil," he grinned at her. "Okay get on it tomorrow, let's find out."

In the morning, they made love again, and Adam blew more pregnant cum into his loving mother. When they went down, his father's car was gone, h had gone to work. "Darling I need to call my friend, get her son round here. There is about five grand in the safe can you get it please."

"I hope you won't need all that Mary," he told her.

"I won't, but I'm going to spend what's left, okay?" she nipped his balls gleefully.

She made the call, and after sometime she told her son Mary needed him for a job, a well paid one she told him. He would be round by four in the afternoon. Toni arrived on the dot, she had told him on the phone that for the job she had in mind would entail him in looking spectacular for a special guy, she told him. This was conveyed with an on line nod and a wink.

Toni was spectacular, Adam got out of the way so Mary could fine tune her plan with him. When Toni was looking at her, he almost wished he wasn't gay. Mary was stunningly beautiful. She laid out what she wanted to do, and how she wanted him to do it, and no deviation from her plan. She had not told him who her target was yet. Mary laid a grand on the table.

"That would be nice, another grand and I would be able to buy my new car," he told her.

Mary laid another grand down, and she said, "You do this right and you'll be in easy street Toni," she said, "and there'll be another 500 as a bonus if you complete the task, okay?"

Toni looked at her, "where is he?" he said.

"He'll be in the annexe in thirty minutes Toni, prepare yourself mentally please," she said. Mary left him to think and plan.

Timothy arrived as ordered, he got out of his car and walked to the annexe, as he went in, Toni appeared behind him and followed him in. Toni was dressed in tight hot pants, that left no doubt as to what was the bulge in them. He wore a snug tight top, and sneakers, they were all brilliant white, and it was in complete contrast to his dark brown skin.

"Who are you, what do you want, what are you doing coming in here," he said in some alarm, already noticing the dark good looks of the boy now in his personal space.

"Actually Timothy, I have come for you," Toni told him.

"Me, what do you mean, you have come for me?" He automatically backed away from the youngster confronting him. Toni followed, he backed himself up to a corner of the room.

"Yes Timothy I have come to get you."

"Great," thought Toni, he was a mere two feet from his target, and he could plainly see the look of fear and consternation in his eyes.

"Would you please mind leaving, I think you should go," he almost bleated, Timothy was like a rabbit in the headlights.

"I don't think so Timothy, in fact I am betting that in a few minutes you won't want me to leave, you will want me to stay." The good looking dark young stranger stepped up to the nearly cowering man. He was much larger in stature than Timothy, much stronger, and so much younger. Toni pressed up to him, he put his left arm right round Timothy trapping his right arm, leaving only his left in use. Timothy gasped, he tried to turn away but now his body was held in the corner by the young boy. Toni had spread his feet, and kept them slightly behind him, this gave him superior body weight.

He moved his hand down and took Timothy cock and balls in it, Timothy mewled, "What, get off me, what are you do... stop, I insist!"

Toni played with his cock, he stroked it. Timothy put his hand on Toni's wrist and tried to move it, he failed. Toni kissed Timothy's neck, nibbled his ear. This made him suck in a deep breath, it also momentarily took Timothy's mind off the hand stroking him.

Then the involuntary twitch in Toni's hand, Timothy's cock jumped. "Stop, please, I'm not like this, er that," he moaned.

"Oh but Timothy, I am beginning to think that you are honey," Toni whispered into his hot ear. "You know you like your cock being stroked don't you Timmy?" Timothy hated being called Timmy, it took him back to school where he was bullied by bigger boys.

One of them had got him and had played with his cock and he had made him cum, his memory until right now had been blocked from the horror. If there was one thing that Toni knew how to do, it was stroke a cock, and he gave Timothy his best. As he tried vainly to remove Toni's hand Toni kissed his neck more and more. Timothy bleated, he tried to turn away, and in doing so, he forgot about Toni's hand.

His cock grew accordingly, and Toni worked him up wonderfully. Now Toni had him, even if he didn't know it, Toni did. The man was a closet gay, and probably never done anything about it. Toni had a gay virgin in his hands. Timothy's left hand was no longer trying to fight him off, it had slid up to Toni's well formed arm to his bicep. The muscular boy had what Timothy had always thought he knew, always had known, that this was him, the real him.

Toni's hot thick cool lips, devoured Timothy's neck, his cock was fully erect now, and he groaned in lustful appreciation of what Toni was making him do.

"Please, please," Timothy whimpered, it was his defeat, one he knew that one day he would probably have to deal with, confront. Now his left hand, the one he had fought Toni with, gripped the boys arm. The other hand slid around the boy's back to hold himself there. He had no inkling he had, or was doing either.

Toni leaned away slightly and turned Timothy's back to him. He immediately undid Timothy's trousers and reached in to take him fully.

"Arggggh, Oh, Ooooo, nooooo, please don't," he moaned. His cock was ready to explode under Toni's ministrations. Cock in his right hand, his left sought and found Timothy's balls. Timothy was done, there would be no escape from the good looking dark boy who now had him trapped in the corner of his lounge. And he was playing havoc with him, his feelings, and his mind.

"Do you really want me to stop now Timothy, hmmm, think of the fun we will have. Shall I stop Timothy, shall I, tell me Timothy, shall I. Don't you want to feel the power I have for you Timmy, mmmmm?" he was teasing him, now, his hands and fingers were killing him. Timothy wanted to cum, he had a sudden desperate need to ejaculate, one he could not deny, and one he knew with certainty that this boy was the only one that could give it to him.

"No, don't stop," he almost wept with the need Toni was building in him. His urgency was obvious as he wiggled in Toni's arms. Toni was going to tease him some more, but decided that getting Timothy into bed was a much better option. He was looking forward immensely to fucking this man's virgin ass tonight, and maybe many other times too, he thought.

He led his victim into the bedroom, there he kissed and loved him, made him feel special. Timothy tried not to like it, tried to say no, but could not. He finally accepted Toni's kiss on the lips, and soon he was sucking his tongue, Timothy had truly arrived. Toni undressed him lavishly and slowly, raining love down on him, and always making sure his cock was always at attention for him. He made him lay on the bed, then did his practised strip tease, this had Timothy literally gagging for him.

Toni climbed on to the bed, and on to him, his own cock half hard, he was getting excited himself. Timothy looked up at him, he knew nothing except that he was more excited than he had ever been, and now he liked the control this good looking dark young man had over him. Toni reached behind and gathered his cock to squeeze it. The groan from his lips told Toni he had the man, he was his, and he was going to enjoy him. It wasn't often the he got to grips with a new one like this. One who was terrified but desperate for it.

The dark brown cock grew in Timothy's eye line, he watched, Toni stroked it, and to Timothy's amazement it grew right over his face, He was mesmerised, he unknowingly licked his lips, Toni pointed it down to touch them. He got licked in reward, Toni was a very happy camper.

"Am I your first Timothy, hmmm?" he asked as he wickedly stoked his cock. Timothy's eyes bulged.

"Yes," he groaned in unadulterated pleasure.

"So I am your first gay, and your first black. I don't think you will ever want any more than me Timothy. You know what they say. Once you go black, you never go back."

Without waiting for a response Toni jammed his cock between Timothy's lips and said. "Suck it, take it, suck your masters beautiful black cock Timothy, do it now!"

And Timothy did. It was the most wonderful feeling he had ever experienced. Timothy fell in love in that very instant, his world had changed forever this day.

Toni reached for his lube, he needed to fuck him and quick, he didn't want to waste any cum down Timmy's throat. He rose up, told him to turn over, Timmy did. Toni lubed him, poked his little white ass.

"You know what I am going to do don't you Timmy," he said.

"Yes," came the sad reply, he was terrified. "Please don't hurt me."

"It will hurt at first Timmy, but you'll get so used to it you will beg me to hurt you, believe me," Toni told him.

Toni got over his man, and slipped his dark brown cock right into Timmy's proffered ass, he cried out in pain, but Toni charged on, pain was a part of the campaign. He had his knees tight in against Timothy's, and he had him by the wrists. Timothy was spread-eagled, he was desperate to nip his ass together but couldn't, he could only grimace in pain, and then wonderment as his ass finally opened to the intrusion and accepted, not fully, but he was feeling the unutterable sensation of newness in his life.

He could see Toni over his shoulder, he could feel him gasping into his neck as he fucked him, the heat of his body lying on his. This terminated his attempts to get out from under. Now he was welcoming his subjugation to another man, even if he was no more than a boy. He wanted to take hold of his own balls and play with them, to help his almost rape. He needed to take part somehow. Toni would make sure that happened as he took further and deeper control of him.

Then amazingly Timothy felt his ass tingle, his balls jingle, and his cock dingle, he was going to cum. Toni his new coordinator was making him cum. His cock almost blew apart, tore from his body. The force of his ejaculation shattered him beyond anything he had ever witnessed personally. His cum spread under him as it jolted from the end of his cock.

"Argggh, oh yes, Urgggh Oh my God, it..." Timothy's voice strangled in his throat as he came under his body, he felt the hot sticky wetness around him. Toni bit his shoulder and went for the finish line himself, he fucked Timothy hard now, he banged him until that delicious moment when his own ejaculation spun him to heaven. Timothy felt him cum but the feel of him doing so was unknown, he had not been unable to even imagine such a beautiful moment.

Toni got off him and went to the bathroom, Timmy stayed where he was, he couldn't move. His ass felt open to the breeze, a gateway to his soul. He didn't know it but he fell to sleep, his mind locked on to what had just overtaken him, a whirlwind had entered his life in the shape of a great looking black boy. He had been placed in a parallel world he knew nothing of. But Toni had the magic, his number, his mojo.

One month later.

Mary was moaning too in her own new parallel world, on her young son had taken her to, and she had no intention of ever leaving. She was in her now favourite place, she was over the sofa being soundly spanked, she loved the loving pain of it. She had learned that being naughty didn't have to happen. Adam would sometimes decide to do it. Mary went and waited when he did so. The main reason she loved it was simple, he would fuck her a new ass right afterwards.

Mary was told to go up and be ready, she hurried off, knowing the sonner she was ready the sooner Adam would do her. There were two changes now though. Adam was a lot gentler when he fucked her, he did it with complete and utter sincerity. Mary was carrying his child. It had been confirmed, she was attending clinics.

"Mary, before you get too far on with the baby, I want you to do something for me, okay?

"Yes darling just name it," she said.

"I want you to go with another woman, I won't be there if you don't want me to. But I would like to be." Mary's face was a picture.

"Do you know Adam, I thought you might ask me to try another man, but I never want to. But another woman, Wow Adam, Wow."

"Will you, for me?"

"Yes darling, I will, and I want you there when it happens too, I love you so much baby."

"The only left then is to find the right one then."

"Yes Adam, and I do know a couple we can choose from, two who have always let me know they would like the opportunity."

The other change was the status of her soon to be ex husband. All the paperwork was in place and signed. Mary and Adam now owned everything, the three houses they had, the apartment in the city, the cars, and most of all, the bank balances. Timothy had also signed over 50% of his salary, though he was to be allowed to keep his very substantial annual bonus.

He was also now completely own by Toni, he wasn't sure about his new life with his dark skinned boy wonder. But he accepted his position, simply because he had to. He was now being taken to gay clubs by Toni, he was also made to dress in short tight pants, frilly shirts, hosiery, half heeled shoes. Sometimes if he annoyed Toni somehow, he never did find out how. Toni would sometimes flaunt off and leave him to the mercy of some friends.

The advantage they took had Timmy begging for Toni's return, he always did after about thirty minutes, but by then Timmy had either sucked some cock, or he had been made to cum in his shorts. His embarrassment was total, and Toni would take him home and chastise him for being so tawdry. Timmy always loved this because Toni would tear him a new ass too.