The Love and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam took away her dressing gown, he looked at the sight in front of him, his breath caught in his constricted throat, she was just so stunning.

"Knees" he told her pointing at the bed, and walked away. He went into the en suite bathroom that was now his, he picked up what looked like a bottle of thick creamy lotion. Adam returned, and he saw his mom up on her knees as directed, and looking over her shoulder for him. She could not believe how she had just given up her full life at the easy behest of her only, and very young son. She had no idea where he had come from. Mary never knew him, had never seen him. Yet he knew her well enough already.

His already growing cock preceded him, his self confidence amazed her, she even wondered if he was his father's son, but she knew he was. His nakedness marvelled her, he was stunning to her eye, so beautiful, so stupendously virile, so very young, yet so very manly. There was one more thing she now knew too, he was more powerful than she had ever been. Mary also knew, she thought, and she was right too, the gene that was her, was in him. It had mutated into what he obviously now was. Adam was the new power behind the throne.

There was one thought yet that Mary had never considered, it hadn't raised the issue. 'What if I get pregnant?' And the reason for that was simple, her husband was firing blanks now, and had done for the last eight years. Her intermittent lovers had been furnished and fitted with condoms by herself. Pregnancy was not on the agenda. But Mary had not considered the possibility of being made so by her own son, and still hadn't.

Mary had had anal sex, she had tried it because she wanted to find out how good it was, if it even was. She had done the three times she had told Adam. She had also liked it, a little, but something was already telling her that when Adam did her there, Mary Flanagan would be a supporter of it. He would love it, because he wanted to do it because he could, he would love it, therefore Mary would.

Adam stopped in his tracks, he was witnessing the most incredible sight a young man could ever wish to see. The view sapped his mind, an incredibly beautiful woman was on her bed waiting to service her man. Him, the man she now belonged to, the man she had given birth to, the man, as young as he was, who now owned her lock stock and barrel.

Mary's patience snapped, "Please Adam, hurry darling, I need you, I can't wait any longer, don't make me wait sweetheart." Adam made the few feet in a heartbeat, he swamped her ass with the thick lotion, slathered his cock, and swept into his mother like a wave breaking on to the shore. Mary's head dropped, she moaned at the sudden compelling intrusion, she mewled, she moaned, she groaned. "Arggggh, Oh Adam, Oh Adam Ugggggh, Hmmm, yes darling do it, do it, make me take it. Oh God you are killing me. Yes yes yesssssss."

Adam's cock was all the way in, he humped her off her knees, leaned back and held her up in the air. Adam was in a new place too, he gripped his mother's hips, then manually slid her up and down the length of his rock hard, steel bar like rod of flesh and muscle. He had never felt anything so tight, yet so accommodating, her ass seemed to open and close internally as he forced his mother up and down his cock.

Mary cried out in sheer pain, and utter complete excitement, the pleasure was immeasurable. Her toes were on the bed, her lower arms and head were too, but the feeling of being balanced on her son made her, and gave her the mightiest climax she had ever endured. Adam drove her up and down, but even he, with all his young power could not hold her there forever. His mother was weeping, but he knew it was for the pleasure of him, of herself. It gave him added strength to reach the end. He felt the unstoppable surge in his balls. The ticking of the bomb he was about to unleash in his mother and himself.

He drove Mary forward so her neck twisted and he fell on her as he swamped his mother's ass with his cum. It scalded her bowels, she felt her stomach swell. Then Adam fell on her crushing her beneath him. His hips still working, his muscles expanding and contracting as he filled her with more and more of his cum, until it was forced back out and on to the bed. Mary, in her long 'career' of having men do what she wanted was, for the very first time on the receiving end of someone else dominating her instead. She had never been a force for domination, she just wanted things her way. This was how Mary had got what she wanted when she wanted. Her beauty mattered for a lot in her world. She also knew now that her beauty, and some arrogance had brought her to here, where she now was.

Her own son, as young as he was, had brought her to heel, he hadn't set out to do it, but do it he had. Mary knew it too, but the thing for her was, it was what she wanted, she loved the feel of being his plaything, if that was what he wanted her to be. She would never tell him, she hoped, that forever more, she would be his plaything, his fuck toy. Able to do with her as and when he wanted, how he wanted. And Mary would agree, if she didn't.

Mary's orgasm didn't just end when Adam lay still, his cock was still bringing her off, she felt it twitch, her own ass muscles contracted and squeezed him, this made her have another beautiful climax. Adam slowly rolled to one side, his arm around her holding her to him, it brought Mary on to her side too. Adam's cock was still in her, she came again, this sadly, for her, popped his withering cock sliding out.

"Darling, oh darling," she said, her voice husky and throaty with love, "I don't know what it is you have, but it has me, and it will for as long as you want. I do love you so Adam, I honestly do." Adam smiled at his mother, he kissed her, then he bit her neck, he sucked it hard, it left a huge hickey that could not be ignored, nor covered over.

"I love you too Mary, you are now, and will be mine forever, no going back. The old man is in for a big shock, I hope he can take it," he told her grimly.

"Me too Adam," Mary said, "he must have an idea I am not 'there' with him anymore. And I am suspecting that he thinks I am playing around, so that won't be the shock. It is whom I am playing around with, that might cause a problem, you think?"

"Yes I suppose it will," Adam said, "but we'll find out tonight when I tell him the score. Do you want to be there or not?"

"I'll wait upstairs until things are out in the open," she murmured, "then you can call me if you want. I will confirm it if he needs assurance, that what you have told him is how it is, and how it is going to be."

"That's settled then, as soon as he comes in, had his dinner, I'll tell him." Adam stated, Mary knew new respect then, respect she had never had for another man. "I believe it will be like you said. He won't b able to withstand the loss of face having the world know his position." Mary curled up to him, the outrageously gorgeous woman, lusted and wanted by countless men, was claimed.

Later she raised herself up on one elbow and looked down at him, she kissed him, it was like her very first kiss. She took his lotion covered cock in her hand, Mary caressed it. Then she said softly.

"Adam, when you spanked me downstairs, was that a pre curser of more to come, if I am naughty or whatever?" She wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer right now.

"Mary, there will be times when you need it, and tell me I'm wrong, though it hurt you, you liked it too didn't you, it turned you on?" he grinned at her.

"How does he know these things about me," she thought. Mary sought his eyes with hers.

"Yes Adam it did, it turned me on, it was unexpected, but yes it did, you know it too don't you. And now, here, looking at you, you turn me on. I will never say no to you darling. Not that I think I will ever be allowed to." Mary had just committed herself to her son, his age, so very young, no longer mattered, it was whom he was that mattered, nothing more.

"Adam darling," she said, "I need to get things ready, including dinner for your father." Adam looked at her. "At least we can try to make the transition more palatable," she added, "by letting him know his life, apart from this upheaval, won't change, unless he wants to change it, agree?"

"Yes Mary I do, good idea, okay let's get things sorted, and by the way. I'll be making sure you don't misbehave in any way. I'm sure you won't want to be over the sofa, tonight of all nights!" Adam laughed at Mary's consternation.

"I won't put a foot wrong sweety," she said as her lips found his.

At seven, her husband's car arrived, she heard him get out and walk to the door. Mary always greeted him with a sort of air kiss, tonight she never. She told him his dinner was ready, he already sensed something was in the wind. He knew his wife, or thought he did.

"Everything alright Mary?" he asked, wary of her.

"Yes everything is fine, eat your dinner, Adam has something he needs to say, and you need to listen to," she told him, she left and went upstairs to wait. Mary was nervous.

Adam held her, kissed her and loved her. He rubbed her still sore ass, and whispered. "I might be up there again tonight Mary, think he might want to listen to us?" he said, and sniggered.

"How can he be so sure of himself," Mary pondered, but she knew he was, and if he was, then so was she.

They heard him call, "Adam, are you around, I am in the sitting room.

"Hi," Adam said, "Dad, mom as you know, messes around with people."

"Erm, er yes, I think so, why?"

"Well, yesterday," Adam said, "she messed with the wrong guy, and things have changed dramatically, not only for her, but for you too, and me," he quipped.

"Messed with a guy, I don't understand Adam," he answered.

"Well, the guy was me, and I gave her a damn good spanking over the sofa, and one thing led to another," he told his father. "And I made her submit to me totally. So I took her upstairs, and ended up in bed making love. Or should I say, just to be correct. I fucked her brains out. And daddy O," he continued, "I've decided to keep her. So, what I am saying, to put it in a nut shell. You are out, and I am in."

"You're in, I'm out, what are you talking about Adam?"

"Mother, your wife, is now mine." Adam told him forcefully. "I will be in the main bedroom with my woman, you will be in the bedroom at the back of the house. Mary, is mine, she will do anything and everything I tell her to do. Your time dad," he said, "as 'head' of the household is over. There is a new order, a new pecking order, and you are at the bottom of it."

His father was at a complete loss for words, he knew something was amiss, he was thinking that Mary might be leaving him. The last thing he ever wanted was that to happen. His place in his society would be devastated, his loss of face would be untenable. He could not face the loss of his wife, if she left him, his life would be over.

"Adam, we need to talk about this we..."

"There is no need for more words dad," he interrupted, "it's over, you are over, accept it. Go to your new bedroom, Mary will come and speak to you, but I would advise you to listen very carefully to her." Adam walked away and went upstairs.

Mary went to him, whispering, "Have you told him Adam, what did he say?"

"Yes I have told him, Mary I want you go and confirm it, now!" he told her. Adam kissed her, "remember you are mine now, not his, you belong to no one but me, go!" he ordered, Mary did. As she turned to leave, another thought popped into her lovely head.

"Adam, the annexe we had built at the bottom of the garden for my mother," she said, her mother had sadly died before she could use it. So they had rented it out as it was a self contain apartment.

"The lady that is renting it is leaving this weekend. Why don't we put your dad in there, it will be far better all round for us all, what do you think?"

"What a great idea," he said, "you go and have your say, then I'll tell him, and he can move in there right away, I'll get all of his things and move them." Mary was astonished by their seemingly dismissive way they were taking these decisions, about her husband, and Adam's father. But the reason was easy to find, his father was a really big wheel in the banking world, he brought in untold millions for it. But no one knew of his real role in the world, it was to serve, and it was to serve Mary.

She had often wondered over the years if he was a closet gay, maybe she would find out in the near future.

"Timothy," she said to her husband, "Adam has told you what has happened hasn't he?" Her husband nodded his head. "I don't want to discuss it, except to say it has happened. We are committing incest, I didn't instigate it Timothy, Adam did. I never seduced him Timothy, he took me. I wasn't asked about it, he simply took me. I couldn't stop him, and now I want nothing more than to be taken whenever he wants to take me, do with me what he wants, whenever he wants."

Her husband's face was of the typical downtrodden wimp, the man she knew. "Now Timothy, the decision to stay or leave is yours. If you stay, then the outside world will still see you as the person you present to them. If you leave I will make sure everyone knows why you were thrown out, by your totally dissatisfied wife. And you know what that will mean." Timothy immediately saw the road, he would agree to everything she said. He could not face the world knowing the truth about him, whom he was, not what they thought he was.

"Mary, I want to stay, I will keep out of the way, but Adam how could you Mary, he is our son."

"Legally he is our son," Mary said, "but not anymore, now he is my man, my guy, my lover, and if you like," and the thought surprised even her, "he is my master."

Timothy's head dropped, "please Mary, don't throw me out, I'll do what you say." He had always turned a blind eye to what Mary did in her private life. Keeping up appearances mattered more to him than the humiliation. He loved her, he would do as he was directed to, end of story, if he could live his life the way he showed it.

"By the way Timothy, Adam said to tell you that you will be moving into the annexe, and problem with that?" Mary said.

"No Mary," he said after a little thought, no one would ever see him using it, it was totally private. "I don't, I won't cause you ant problems, I promise." Mary sighed with relief, this had gone a lot better than she hoped it would. But her disdain for him now showed through.

To hurt him now, she told him, "By the way, I might be having Adam's baby, I'll let you know, now go on, out!" Mary pointed to the rear door, Timothy left without a word. He actually felt a relief, now he knew where he stood at last. He would guard his life here, but try and make a new one too.

Two strong arms encircled her, "I heard everything Mary, you were brilliant. So tomorrow, we will sort out the way forward, we have to make sure everything is in our hands and not his, you understand me?"

"Yes Adam I do, completely," as she finished speaking, Adam bent her over the kitchen table face down. He pulled up her dress, and rattled her ass with his bare hand a few times. Mary cried out, "Please Adam, no, I am so sore, please." He smiled, pulled her up and kissed her, out of the window he saw his father looking back. He was seeing a part of his new life.

"Upstairs you gorgeous creature," he said gently, "make yourself look as good as you can. I am having you for dinner, off!" he told her. Mary ran to do as she was told by her so mature very young son. She showered, pampered herself, brushed her silky hair to a sheen, put on a short skirt, a snug top, she purposely wore no underwear, and a little make up. Mary Flanagan looked classically elegant, super sexy, and so utterly desirable. She made her way down to her lover, her man.

She went to him, he immediately took her, he laid her on the table, this time backwards. Adam hitched her skirt up, licked her long legs from her knees, up her creamy inner thighs to her pussy, and as promised, he ate her. Mary knew heaven right there, he sucked and licked his mother's hot cunt, he lapped her juices, he made her cum. No man had ever had this effect on her, she truly believed she had found utopia.

Her fingers were in his hair, she whimpered in arousal, her climaxes running rings around her mind. Her husband really was no more. Then Adam dipped, he lifted her long legs over his broad shoulders, and sucked and licked Mary's ass. She exploded in a mountainous orgasm. Her heels rained down on his back as her son totally defeated and routed the beautiful woman whom all desired. Mary thought she would have a heart attack, she wanted it, she needed it, it was a truly heart stopping for her.

He poked a thumb into her little dark hole and wiggled it about, Mary's senses heightened, his tongue prodded at the edges, his nose scaled her clit, Mary couldn't cope. "How in God's name can he do this, let alone know it?" she asked her scrambled brain. Cum after wonderful cum eased from her, to be sucked up by her boy.

Mary didn't know that he had been taught this all in a two week period by his father's married secretary, she had seduced him in her office while waiting for his father to finish a meeting. The following two weeks were a blur of sexual depravity of the nicest kind, by the all knowing woman who had taught him how to fuck a woman. His father s secretary had a penchant for young guys, and Adam fitted the bill perfectly, she also had the blessing of her husband, he liked to watch, even though Adam never knew of it. Mary was now the recipient of that teaching, though she would never know.

Adam released his mother's pussy and ass back to her, he had to help her to regain her unsteady feet. The beautiful mother had finally met her match, after all these years of selecting guys, and two women, she had never met anyone who could even get close to this. Adam had what Mary Flanagan didn't know she needed. Of the two girls she had tried, one had failed, the other, a lovely young single girl had brought her to the gates of heaven on two occasions. But Adam had knocked those gates down in one fell swoop, when he had thrashed her ass the day before.

"I'm hungry Mary, are we having any dinner?" he asked, as Mary finally stopped her head and heart from spinning out of control.

"Yes darling, steak and potatoes do for you," she said, then added, "my young master." This was to let him know that the pecking order in their home had been settled. Adam was the boss, his father's boss, and his mother's master.

"You bet woman, I got to go and talk to the old man, make sure he is good, if not, he can do one," he said, tossing his thumb over his shoulder. "That's if he has the balls, and we all three know he hasn't don't we?"

Mary laughed, "Yes we do," she said kissing her son, "I have a plan for him too baby, but I'll fill you in when I have finalised it. It might come as a big surprise to you, it definitely will to him."

"Mary has told you how things are going to be now, you have agreed?" he asked his father, he was filled with contempt for the wimp he had shown himself to be. His father was silent, "Come on, answer me, NOW!" he shouted.

"Yes Adam, I have," he muttered.

"Good, I don't want any trouble from you, or there will be trouble for you," he told him over his shoulder as he left. And then a brainwave came into his agile mind.

"Mary after dinner, I have a plan of my own to make sure wimpy balls out there stays under your thumb."

"You have darling, what?" she breathed in her son's face as she gave herself to him once again.

"It involves a camera, you, and me," he said. "Come on let's eat, I'm starved."

They had dinner and Mary could not keep her hands of her young son and master. She loved the mastery of him, his very masculinity, his confidence, the knowledge of a forty year old well educated man, instead of the boy he really was.