All Comments on 'The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 04'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 15 years ago
Getting better

Each chapter is getting better. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank You.

Have enjoyed all of your stories. They ate stimulating sexually, cognitively, and emotionally. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pixie and joy

Why didn't we have the same Doug from your earlier stories about him the Pixie and Joy? Nevertheless, you're great writer and philosopher. PLEASE KEEP IT UP! I plan to keep reading... wish I could give you ten stars.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 9 years ago
Answer to Anonymous

I'm pretty sure the author didn't have the "same" Doug from the Pixie series so he could stick in another multiple paragraph essay on the virtues of polandry.

After all, somebody has to be opposed to this perfect arrangement for human relationships, so they can be dismissed or properly conviced it's how all right-thinking, well-adjusted free spirits should conduct their love lives.

Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Response to talldarkfellow

I think my only response to the picture of the idyllic picture is that if it were so easy, everyone would be doing it. Polyandry and polyamory are hard, and not everyone in our culture can wrap their minds around the concept, and even if they can, practicing is just hard. We are all human, with real emotions. And some of us have unfortunate experiences and reasons for being as socially or morally conservative as we are.

Having said that, I believe that a loving relationship should not necessarily be restricted to love between two people.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I'm loving this as I knew I would. I love how you introduced Doug. I can't wait to finish this series to start Pixie, Joy and Me! Thank you Sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous