The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great!" I exclaimed. "I wondered if we'd have to do anything."

"No," Ed said from the speaker on the telephone. "We have some contacts in Sundance that will tell us whether they think one or both of the films will make the cut. We should hear in a couple of weeks. It'll be an unofficial opinion at that point but it will be a good indicator of what might happen when the final selections are made late in the year."

"Great. Keep us informed," Carl shouted.

Ally yelled, "We miss you guys and you should know we're starting on another film this week."

Carl and I looked at each other sort of surprised by her statement but let it pass for now.

We all said goodbye and hung up the telephone.

"What film are we starting this week?" I asked Ally.

She grinned broadly and said, "The name of the film is 'Love Strokes' and it's in a first draft stage for both writing and blocking but I need help." She ran off to her room and came back with a huge loose-leaf notebook jam packed with pages with post-it notes hanging out of every other page. "Here it is," she said with a big grin.

"What have you been doing, you darling girl?" I asked as I accepted her tomb.

"Kara, you inspired me. Everyone did. When we'd make love, I'd remember how it felt and the combinations of people around me. I put it down on paper. The storyline is fictitious but it is sort of the sequel toLove Comes Twice. Oh, and I started playing with 'R' and 'X' versions of the film as you'll see. I figured we'd shoot both at the same time rather than have to return and do a patch up at the end."

Carl slapped the counter with a wide grin and said, "There goes my afternoon golf game. I want to hear every word of this straight from the screen writer's mouth." He rose and hugged Ally. I did too.

"I am so impressed that you did this. This is positively amazing," I added to Carl's praise.

Mike and Nancy joined us that afternoon as Ally walked us through her script, talking in the scenes as she went. We worked through a not so fancy pizza dinner that got delivered about six and finished at eight o'clock.

"I love it," Nancy said with a grin. .

"Me too," Mike added. "A few suggestions we can talk about it all tomorrow."

"How do you want the critiques and suggestions," I asked Ally in a supportive voice.

She thought for a moment and said, "Naked and in the pool."

We laughed and I said, "That's NOT what I meant. Do you want a script review, one-on-on with each of us, all of us together picking at it, and us being blunt or soft? I think we all have comments but let me tell you this is first class and all we'll be doing is touching up the icing on the cake."

Ally thought and said, "I still like naked and in the pool, and I'll take all your comments any way at all -- bluntly or softly. I'm just horny after talking about sex most of the day. Can someone please volunteer to fix that for me -- Now!" We laughed again.

"OK," I said, "Every body into the pool." I picked up the pizza boxes and carried the few leftover slices into the kitchen. The room emptied and headed towards the backyard.

Several days later, Carl got Jim, Ed, Harold and our attorney on a four-way conference call a to talk aboutLove Strokes before we even started filming. Carl wondered whether to just do an "R" version, an "X" version, or do two versions of the film as well as how to release the next film and get the maximum impact on the DVD markets.

A consensus grew during the conversation to repeat the steps we'd done withLove Comes Twice, specifically do the "X" version, release it, see how the adult market responds, if the response is good release the "R" version and then market the hell out of the two of them. With all of us agreeing the call ended and Carl told us he felt much better about going forward with those legal and marketing hurdles clarified.

The six of us sat as a panel for a week and made suggestions to Ally who took copious notes. She'd disappear at night and we could hear her at her computer madly typing up revisions to the script book. Some nights she didn't make it to bed.

A week later, Mike and Carl broke out all the videography equipment and we started filming.

The second evening after video taping started, just after Carl, Ally and I had made love, I lay in Ally's arms who in turn lay in Carl's arms. I half-turned to her and said, "Ally, I want to do something that just feels right if you'll let me."

"Sure," she said. "What?"

"I want you to be the Director of this film -- the point person, the go-to person, the person that knows what's happening next and what it should be. I want to be your assistant rather than the other way around."

Ally sat up, "Oh, Kara that's not at all what you hired me for. I'm your gofer and your assistant not the other way around. I just sort of helped out by writing a sequel. It doesn't feel right to me at all. I'm happy this way."

"Yea, but you wrote this wonderful script and blocked it all out yourself -- just as I did on the first two films. You've been dreaming of doing something like this since you were in high school and even more since you were in college. Now you're doing it. You should lead your own effort."

Ally lay back and thought for a while. She didn't like to argue. Finally she said, "We can try it as far as the film is concerned but in every other way I still want to be your aide." She half-turned to Carl and asked him, "You're awfully quiet back there. What do you think? Don't you have an opinion?"

Carl pulled Ally to him and kissed her even though it proved to be an awkward position. "I think Kara's right. This is your film and we are your staff on this one. Think how it would be if it had been Sy or June or Mike or Nancy that wroteLove Strokes. We'd all shift around and become their assistants. No big deal. We just happened to get to where we are because Kara wrote the first two scripts."

"Oh, OK," Ally said reluctantly. She thought for a moment and then added with a grin, "Well, if the two of you are my assistants, then you better get busy. I need a couple of more orgasms and another good fucking before we go to sleep."

We complied with her every wish.

We did something else about that time that also changed our relationship with Ally. We convened a special meeting of the company board -- the six of us. Ally had gone off shopping for an afternoon and didn't know about our special meeting. I put forth a motion to give Ally a large reward for her screen writing efforts and another motion to elect her into full membership in the company and to issue company shares to her. With only positive discussion both motions passed unanimously.

We were all still in our living room when Ally returned. We called her in and Carl said in his stern voice that we had something to talk to her about. She looked a little worried as she came in and joined us. We were a solemn group and managed to hold our long faces until June burst out laughing; she couldn't contain her enthusiasm and went and hugged Ally.

The all turned to me. "Ally," I said, "we've had a meeting of the company board that concerns you. First, we've voted unanimously to award you a one-time payment of $100,000 to thank you for your work, for your script and as an inducement to join the company on a full membership basis. That's the second thing we want you as a full member of the company. You'll have equal shares in the company -- the same as we do."

Ally got all teary and said "Oh, yes. Oh, I love you all so much. You didn't have to do this. Oh I'm so grateful." She started crying. She came and put her head on my shoulder and I held her; she cried and smiled at the same time and all sorts of strange gagging sounds kept emanating from deep in her throat. We all gathered around and hugged and kissed her. We created a momentous occasion for her.

*

We asked Ally to write into the script some scenes in foreign countries. I thought it would be great to take the entire crew -- all seven of us -- to someplace in Europe for a working holiday. Ally had liked the idea and soon her script had scenes in London, Paris and Rome. I mean after all, a tax write-off is a tax write-off. Thus one Thursday afternoon, all seven of us piled aboard a Boeing 777 with a huge pile of luggage and technology and headed for London's Heathrow airport.

While we joked between ourselves about joining the Mile High club the crowded plane forced us to behave. In lieu of such events we took turns trying to guess who the sky marshals on the plane were, and tried to get some sleep on the red eye. Ally fell asleep in my arms as Carl held me.

We had a hotel on the north side of Hyde Park that I'd found and booked for all of us. Some of the rooms connected and soon we had arranged ourselves more or less to fit the small rooms. The rooms were so small we could not film in them. I did think we could duplicate the layout more spaciously back home so we took a lot of stills to work from. In the meantime we started wandering the City and doing film clips just about everywhere we went.

I went wild trying to keep up with the filming and accounting for every scene. Ally liked the various scenes and thanked me for taking so much of the coordination burden off her shoulders. We kissed often, of course.

We decided that several of the major dialogue sequences would take place down at Piccadilly Circus, right near the fountain and the statue of Eros. We spent two days shooting down there and finally got our few minutes of video with the right lighting and background.

After playing tourist for a few days, we took the high-speed train down to Paris arriving in the early afternoon. At the little hotel a block off the Champs d'Elyseé we took over an entire floor. After check-in, we immediately left to explore the City and fell in love with Paris. Where did we do the videos in Paris? Why along the River Seine with the Eiffel Tower in the background of course. We filmed for a day and played tourists for two more.

We blitzed Rome in a whirlwind visit and the taxi drivers amazed us. Carl made us have lunch just off one of the major roundabouts; he wanted to film one of the worst pile-ups in history and be there when it happened but the screeching of brakes and yelling continued as a matter of routine and no cars made contact -- at least while we were there. We filmed around some of the old Roman ruins for a day and played for two more. We were glad to have lots of playtime on this trip.

Unbelievably we were back home fourteen days after we left. Everyone took a couple of days to recover from the trip and then we were back on schedule filming.

Then Carl and I had something happen that stopped me in my tracks and also created a major disruption in the shooting schedule. My brother called one Thursday evening and announced that he planned to be in our area on business on Monday and he wanted to spend the weekend with us. He lived in Ohio with his wife and two kids. I was upbeat during the call and told him to come by all means, even though he planned to arrive the next day, in less than twenty-four hours.

My first thought was, "Oh shit!"

I alerted the others and we immediately began moving people, props and equipment to other houses and rearranging furniture back to normal in our house. First, we had to hide all the expensive camera equipment. I didn't want to have to explain an expensive hobby when we were supposedly out of work. Second, Ally had to move over to Mike and June's home temporarily lest we have to explain that relationship. Third, we had to back-up all the computers and lug the extra monitors and projection equipment to Sy and Nancy's to hide them. Overall it took us about four hours to return our household to a "normal" state versus a film set and production operation we happened to live in.

My older brother, Doug, is a hunk. He stands over six feet and is a trim hundred-eighty pounds, most of it muscle from a routine fitness campaign. He's handsome with a wonderful personality yet he does not look like anyone you would want to tangle with.

In spite of his appearance, he is a pussycat. He married Melissa -- the Pixie - about five years previous and they have two adorable little girls. They live in a development outside of Columbus and Doug is a rising executive in a real estate investment trust, responsible for managing all of the properties the trust owns. His trip to visit was a surprise for he didn't leave the Columbus area all that often.

Doug planned on visiting a new vendor to his company on Monday on the outskirts of the City. Melissa and the girls apparently had other plans for the weekend, so we'd apparently won Doug for the weekend.

Carl and I welcomed him with hugs and strong handshakes. He'd arrived in the late afternoon and soon Carl and Doug both had a beer in their hands and were sitting beside the pool. I came and joined them; pulling up a patio chair to the table they were sitting at. We were all very cordial and seemed relaxed.

Then Doug sprung his surprise. He waited for a lull in the conversation then looked at Carl and then at me and asked, "So how is the porn business?" I guess I knew some how in my mind that we'd get discovered; I just didn't know when or how. I shot Carl a glance. Carl remained very relaxed and looked at me to see how I wanted to handle this situation. Outright lying could have been used to advantage in this situation.

I asked Doug, "Excuse me. Would you care to explain that question?"

Doug snickered at his 'scoop' and started, "Every now and then, just to keep some spice in our marriage, I confess that Melissa and I enjoy a little porn. You know, a DVD plugged into the bedroom TV set as we push the limits on our comfort zone or play at one or another of our fantasies."

He continued, "So about a week ago I stop by our Triple-X Adult Film and Book Store on the way home from work and I'm browsing the store for a good film or two and I see this special display for two films by the same outfit. One film is calledLove Comes Twice and the otherTrial and Error."

Doug kept looking between the two of us but continued, "Now it's odd that they promote one porn film versus another because there is such a wide variety in the kinky tastes of the American public, so the display really caught my attention. Anyway, I ended up buying the two-video package. I remember the display had lots of rave reviews about the videos. I figured how could you miss with reviews and PR like that."

Carl and I both nodded and focused on his every word. Doug liked being the center of attention.

He went on, "So Melissa and I loved up the kids, read them stories and tucked them in bed. Now we had the whole evening to ourselves. We figure we'll make love and watch one of the videos I'd just bought and fool around. I pop one of the DVDs into the player and turn it on as we start to get into our ... errr ... lovemaking."

"I'm splitting my attention between what Mel is doing to me and what is happening on the TV screen,AND THERE IS MY SISTER GETTING FUCKED BY SOME GUY THAT'S NOT CARL."

I calmly said, "Oh, you must have been watchingLove Comes Twice to get to a love scene so early in the video."

Carl struggled to hold back a laugh and let out a snort. I almost burst out laughing except I didn't want to insult Doug if he was that concerned.

Doug asked again, his voice bellowing across the patio; "SoWHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Carl answered calmly now deciding to come to my aide, "We are making adult films, and I might add that we are very good at it."

"What does being 'good' at it mean? You don't catch AIDS or some other disease?" Doug asked sarcastically. He leaned forward in his chair and now, for the first time, demonstrated that he was upset with the two of us.

"No," Carl said, "But you should know that we're very careful about all that. What being 'good' at it means is that we've already cleared a million dollars this year -- after taxes."

Doug fell back in his chair as though Carl had hit him hard in the chest. He said, "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope," Carl said. "To be more exact, so far this year our little film company has made almost three million dollars on those two films and off an advance to put both films into 'R' rated versions. We will most likely have both versions of those videos featured at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah in January. Being selected means the films will get another jolt of earnings and it paves the way for our future films to be welcomed in more respectable cinematic circles."

Doug turned numb as he asked, "Where's the other two million?"

I gestured to the homes on either side of us and said, "Our partners live next door to us. We are all in this together. If you watched both films you saw everybody in the company at one time or another."

"I'll say I saw everybody," Doug said, leaning forward again. "I saw all there is to see about everybody too." Doug wanted to ask some more questions but he started sputtering about where to take the conversation.

I jumped in and asked him, "So did you watch the two films? What did you think of them?"

Doug took a big breath and said, "After I got over the shock that my sister was getting fucked on the video, Melissa and I paid more attention. We paid more attention the second time through too ... and the third ... and the fourth. I just couldn't believe it was you."

He looked at Carl and said, "I guess I can say this in front of you and don't take offense, but I got the biggest hard-on I've ever had watching that film. Hell, even as we kept watching Mel and I made love three times; it was some of the hottest sex we've ever had. If she wasn't on the pill she'd be having septuplets we fucked so many times watching that film just that one night."

I nodded trying to encourage him to go on so that he got some his built up tension out of his body.

"Anyway after we watched it all the way through the first time Mel says, 'Put it on again.' So I restart the DVD and I get another hard-on immediately. This is historic. We maneuver so we can both watch the TV and see it again, this time paying even more attention even though we're fucking like rabbits." I looked at both of them and added, "I figure I can use this language around you guys and you won't be offended."

We both nod and I said, "Go on."

"So we watch the entire film again as we slow fuck right to the end and then we have another round of fireworks together - very nice climaxes. So, yes, I loved your video. But don't like my sister being in it. What were you thinking?"

"Would you have gotten so hard and paid so much attention to the film if it hadn't been your sister," I asked him.

I could see the color come up in his face. "Kara. I love you and I always have. But for the first time in my life you made me see you as a desirable woman and not as my sister. Every time I've watched those films -- and I should tell you we've watched one or the other of them at least once every night for the past week since I bought them - I've wanted to make love to you."

"Then why don't you?" Carl asked.

Doug sat back like he'd been hit in the chest again. Now he really sputtered. "You ... you ... you ... you mean ... you mean you'd ...I'd ... she'd ..." He couldn't put the whole thought together but we could tell he had gotten the message.

Carl and I sat calmly and watched Doug get his act together. After a moment, I said, "I'll go get us some more beers and some nibbles. Be right back."

In the kitchen I quickly got the refreshments together then I called Ally on her cell. I explained what had happened with Doug and suggested that she come over to be Carl's date, leaving me to deal with whatever situation developed with Doug. She chuckled sympathetically and said she'd be over in five minutes.