The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the drinks back to the patio and replaced the guy's empties. Apparently no one had said anything much since I left. Carl sat in exaggerated peacefulness watching the last rays of the sunset reflected in the pool; Doug remained in the middle of a mental tornado whirling around in his brain.

I made some small talk about the weather and the pool and then Ally came through the fence from Mike and June's house.

"Oh here's Ally," I said. I winked at Carl to let him know I'd arranged her return to the house. He winked back. Ally walked up to our group on the patio.

"Ally this is my brother Doug." I gestured to Doug. "And Doug this is my dear friend Ally. She assisted all of on the second film and now I'm her assistant for the one we're shooting now. It's the sequel toLove Comes Twice. It's calledLove Strokes and Ally wrote it."

Doug shook Ally's hand very carefully and he studied her. He finally said, "You were inTrial and Error -- towards the end. You fucked Carl and ... and you made love with Kara."

"Right." Ally said with a smile, apparently glad for the recognition of her role in the video. She came over to me and we put our arms around each other and kissed passionately. The kiss relieved some of the built up tension I felt talking to Doug about our business. Ally then went and kissed Carl. Then she paused and looked at Doug and said, "If you're Kara's brother, you deserve a big kiss too." She walked into his arms and pasted herself against Doug from groin to shoulder and drove her tongue into his mouth. The kiss lasted a long thirty seconds.

Ally pulled away and said, "You kiss nice." She stroked his cheek and went and sat next to Carl. Doug dropped back into his chair with an amazed look on his face.

Doug blubbered, "I haven't kissed anybody other than Melissa since we got married. Wow, what a 'hot' kiss! Thank you." He had a glassy eyed look as he ogled Ally.

I quietly said to him, "You could kiss me that way if you wanted to." That started his tornado again. Doug looked at me in a most un-sisterly way and went quiet.

I went and got Ally a glass of wine and added some crackers and cheese to the tray. When I got back to the patio Carl and Ally were holding hands and talking about next week's shooting schedule.

I figured I needed to defuse some of Doug's mental anguish. I couldn't change the situation but I could possibly change how he thought about it. "Doug," I started. "There are some things you should know about the group here that's involved with the videos. First, we all more or less got into this because we needed jobs and couldn't find any. Carl and I were in danger of losing The House -- we were just about out of cash and in arrears on mortgage and credit card payments. Then Sy," I gestured next door, "got the idea we should do an adult video."

I went on, "It's important that you know that we all love each other. We are not only best friends in every nuance of the word; we are also each other's lovers and confidants. We are also each other's business partners and spiritual advisors. Our lives are inextricably intertwined with each other in every way and on every level you can think of. This is not a swing club or a group grope that we get off on now and again. We are as serious about our relationships as you are about yours and Melissa's. We work at them every day and in every way we can think of."

"We share a philosophy about relationships that might help you understand where we're coming from and why the videos came so easily for us. For one, there's no jealousy amongst us, only the joy we feel when we see one of our lover's happy and satisfied. That even means between spouses. There is no sense of exclusivity or possessiveness in our group. The only tension we have is wanting to be with each other all the time."

"We are committed to each other's growth and evolution. So, for instance, that is why I'm working as Ally's assistant even though we hired her almost six months ago to be my assistant for the second video. This is her film and I want her to be a success."

Doug listened intently and nodded his understanding.

I went on, "We have a love for each other's different styles and approaches to life. We are really extended family. When we screw up we own up to it and we confront it; we don't hide from it. We believe we need to be physical with each other; thus, as you meet us you will see we take time to touch one another and to really acknowledge each other. Our sexuality is just part of that acknowledgement and sharing, and it is very important for all of us."

Doug asked in a softening voice, "So you almost have a group marriage here?"

"Yes," I answered. "One where we believe you can love more than one person and that Love is in such short supply around the world that we should share it."

"I know 'Unconditional Love' was the underlying theme in the two films," Doug said. He thought a second and added; "See I did do more than just get my rocks off watching them. I got the not so hidden message in them." Doug paused and asked, "So you don't care if Ally goes off with Carl?"

"Oh, I care a lot," I explained with a smile. "I hope they can find the kind of place they'd like to make love -- the ambience. I hope that if they want friends to join them that the others find them at just the right time and in the right way to please them. I hope they have a sensual experience that brings them to new and higher levels of understanding about themselves and each other. I hope their orgasms are mind-blowing and memorable. Yes, I care a great deal. I want them to be happy. In return I know they think of me in the same way."

Doug just nodded but he had a slight smile of appreciation forming on his face.

I asked him, "What kind of a relationship do you have with Melissa? How would you feel if she had an intimate relationship with someone she cared about? What would she say if you had a relationship with one of us?"

"Oh, those are tough questions to think about. We talk about it sometimes. She'd like to have an affair with someone she works with a lot. She's told me not to feel threatened and I don't, but I don't like her going off with her friend in that way. She broke it off before it developed into anything."

"Because you owned her?" I asked.

"Because I thought we were committed to each other," he said.

"So commitment meant ownership and exclusivity?"

He thought a minute and said, "Yeah. Mel and I keep bumping up against this point in our relationship. She doesn't want to be owned nor exclusive. She says she's more committed to her own growth and to mine, than even I am."

"Would it have been different if you were friends and you all shared the philosophy that I outlined for you a moment ago? That instead of feeling jealous and having your nose out of joint, you wanted her to have a fantastic experience with her friend and you even did things to help make it happen in a way that made it wonderful for her?"

Doug slowly nodded. He said, "It would have been so different. She would have been so happy and I probably would have been too -- in the end. Instead I made it all a messy scene that went on for a while -- I made it pretty intolerable for her and I guess him too."

"Have you talked about it since then?" I asked.

"No. And I guess we need to. With this approach it's so much easier to talk about relationships and bring things like this out in the open." Doug looked off and I could tell he was re-thinking the situation.

"Why don't you go call her? Tell what you've learned and what you're feeling."

He nodded and said, "I'm going to take a little walk down your street. I need to have a long overdue conversation with my wife, plus she wanted me to call after I talked to you guys." He grinned sheepishly at us.

Carl said, "We'll start dinner cooking while you're gone. Let's say it'll hit the table in about forty-five minutes." We both nodded at each other and Doug left. I could see him hitting the buttons on his cell phone as he walked around the side of the house.

As he disappeared Carl said, "That went better than expected. You've raised his whole level of consciousness about relationships and life."

"Let's see what Melissa has to say to him about all this. I actually have a good feeling about this." I turned to Ally, "Can you join us or are you plugged in next door."

"No, I'm yours for the night. Mike had to go up to his parent's for the weekend. June is out for the evening with a couple of her sorority sisters 'catching up.' I'll just run back and leave her a note that I'm staying over here so she knows where I am. Will I be sleeping here or there?"

"Sleep here in our bed as usual. Tell her to come over and snuggle in with us. I may be with Doug. I do hope to seduce him tonight," I said devilishly. We laughed and Carl rolled his eyes.

About an hour later Doug came back in the yard. I could see that he had been crying. I went and put my arms around him, "Is everything all right bro? You're all teary." I kissed his wet cheek.

"I just had the best conversation with my wife in our marriage and here I am a thousand miles away. She agrees with your whole philosophy and wondered why the two of us hadn't had the discussion years ago or even before we got married. I think I'm a little thick."

I nodded and held him tightly against me.

"I told Mel to find her old friend if it wasn't too late and rekindle the kind of relationship that she wanted with him. That blew her away. She told me that we need to not only love each other but also the others we meet. She includes being physical, I know; she's that type of person. And you know, for the first time I hope she is successful and that it works for her. I want her to be happy. I feel like a lead weight had been lifted from my shoulders."

I hugged him again then pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him. "Live in the 'Now, Doug,'" I told him. I pulled him towards the patio dinner table with my arm around him.

Ally had watched us. She came up to Doug again, this time with no bravado, she just wrapped her arms around him and held him for a minute in an 'Ally hug'. He held her. When they pulled apart I heard him whisper, "Thank you."

We sat and ate and let the conversation wander to a wide range of topics. We kept coming back to relationships but then would wander off talking about filming or marketing DVDs or the Sundance Film Festival, and then we'd wander off about Doug's job and the client he was visiting on Monday.

Clean up after dinner went very fast with the four of us helping.

As the last of the dishes disappeared, I suggested a swim or relaxing in the hot tub. Ally winked at me and I winked back. Doug said that a dip in the pool would be nice since they didn't have one at their northern home.

The words were no sooner out of his mouth than Ally stood and pulled off her clothing. Doug's mouth fell open; I swear a bird could have built a nest in the gaping hole. I also stood and started to pull off my clothing.

To be continued.