The Magnificent Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the woman I loved. She was perfect in every way and I ached for her. I realised that she was still mine if I wanted her...

And I did.

I gathered her in my arms and carried her to my cabin. I laid her down on the bed and slowly undressed her kissing every single inch as it was exposed. I took off her top and unclasped her sports bra springing her breasts free. I was shocked at their paleness against the deep tan of her shoulders arms and back. I kissed and sucked her nipples till they were ready to explode. I bit her and licked her breasts and went back up biting down hard on the base of her neck till she gasped and moaned out-loud. I kissed her mouth pushing my tongue as far as it would go. I bit her bottom lip till she gasped, then let her lips and tongue assault me back.

I went back down her tummy kissing, licking and biting and pulled her yoga pants and panties down in one go. Instead of her usual clean shaven look, she had a wild tangle of brown curls. She wanted to go freshen up but I was too scared to let her go in case she proved to be a mirage or dream. So I held her down, parted her bushy lips and kissed her pussy. Flicked her clit. Ran my tongue down to her sopping honeypot while she murmured her appreciation.

She pulled at my shirt and kissed my chest and sucked my nipples. I dropped my pants and she grabbed my engorged cock rubbing it up and down her slit to lubricate it.

"Put it in". She gasped. I lined up and pushed in. As wet as she was, she was still tighter than I remembered. I slowly sawed my cock back and forth while I kissed her. I lost myself in her mouth until I felt her loosen up enough for me to bury myself to the hilt. She arched her back crying out her pleasure.

"Yes my baby, oh yes, oh God yes Tim. I've waited so long for this moment, I've forgotten how good it feels."

I started with long, slow strokes. We kissed each other deeply and slowly. She had her hand between us running slow languid circles around her clit. She was vocal, alternating between telling me how much she loved me and urging me to keep going. I told her that she belonged to me mind, body and soul and she had tears in her eyes once more.

"I'll never let you go Tim. Never again." she gasped and panted as her orgasm neared.

We wrapped our arms around each other and came in a long tidal wave that rolled on and on and on over us, until I collapsed on her and she took my weight with glee. We kissed and kissed. I told her that she had owned my heart since that first night in South Korea. We cried again at the time we had lost. Between all that we never stopped touching, caressing, squeezing, kissing licking and getting re-acquainted with each-other and soon I was hard again. I turned her round and took her doggy style pilling into her like a jackhammer. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back like she was a pony. I reached over and bit the junction of her neck and shoulder hard, then grabbed her hips and smashed my cock into her. She screamed out two orgasms and finally I plunged deep and held myself still while I pumped my cum into her again. "No more! No more!" she groaned and collapsed. "I'm finished. My poor pussy's done!"

We lay next to each other talking softly and catching up in some sort of lovers shorthand. Eventually we both squeezed into the shower and tried to wash although we spent most of that time touching and caressing instead. I padded naked to the galley and got us bottles of water, then hydrated once more we lay back on the bed. She told me of her life and coaching in detail like she wanted to be sure there was nothing unsaid between us. I did the same making sure I told her about my few 'sexual encounters'. I could see it surprised her. She rolled on top of me and looked me in the eyes.

"But... But, you could have had a different woman every night Tim. Why didn't you?"

"I just couldn't, after the first few times I discovered that none made me feel the way you make me feel."

"Oh God!" She cried out and lifted her head off my chest to look me in the eyes. "I said, I wanted you to do whatever it takes but now that you have, it feels like I've been punched in the gut." She pulled herself harder onto me like she wanted to climb inside my skin. "My whole body aches knowing how much I hurt you... And now, knowing that you've slept with those women and it's all on me." Her voice was small and broken once more. Hot tears ran onto my chest. "Please forgive me" She implored. "I love you so much that it feels like my heart will shatter into a million pieces."

I wrapped her in my arms. "I forgive you Amy. To be honest every moment before this one right here, right now, feels faded like it was all a lifetime ago."

It was true it did, but even more importantly, she felt so good and so right in my arms that I told her how much I loved her and how much I'd missed her in my arms and she held me tighter.

We lay there for a long time until sometime later, she lifted her head off my chest and looked me in the eyes once more. "So, not as good as me huh?" She gave a shaky but satisfied grin before kissing me softly. Then, "Are we divorced?"

"I didn't think so. My lawyer said that since you disappeared it would take 12 months to file under abandonment, so I guess we have about four, five months to stop to it." I kissed her again. She took off her chain and opening the clasp released my wedding band.

"Timothy Newman." She looked hopeful yet scared. "Will you stay married to me?"

I nodded and whispered, "yes" and she slid my ring back on my finger.

We spoke for a little while longer then she snuggled into me tired and sleepy. "Your little Catalina said you would forgive me."

"My little Catalina said I should punish you, then forgive you!" I corrected her.

"How should you punish me?" Her words were slurred with sleep, eyes almost closed.

"She said I should spank your bare ass red."

"Hmm, I think you should." She sighed contented, spooning inside me with her ass on my cock. "But not tonight." She slept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

We lived on St Vincent for the next two months while she finished her contract. I moved us both to the hotel and spent the days helping her coach the fledgling teams. I contacted Erik Taylor and instructed him to withdraw the divorce application.

Amy and I were having an extended honeymoon interrupted only by the coaching sessions so I had little time for the boat. Instead I hired an old sea dog to help Catalina run day and overnight cruises around the local islands thus giving her some added experience.

Amy and I spoke long into every night. She tried to take me through a minute by minute account of her life after we split. She clearly wanted me to know that she had done nothing untoward or detrimental to our relationship while we were apart. I reciprocated and told her everything from my side until we both felt in touch and aligned with each other once more.

She filled me in on the rest of the gang as she was in contact with Michelle. Turns out that Carla and Hugo had been unable to reconcile and had divorced. Carla had accepted a position in a tech company in Tucson and Hugo had opened his own Accountancy firm in Chicago. She was still a shareholder in Drive Tek but he had sold his shares to Jarod and Michelle who now owned the controlling interest in Drive Tek.

The company itself was doing well and they were expanding looking to produce a number of battery components under licence. Apparently Jarod wanted a meeting with me as Nissan was pushing to be given access to the battery technology we had developed for Tesla. I said I'd think about it as it may have been better to develop a new battery than to rehash the existing technology.

Amy said she had applied for a coaching position with the USA rowing team but would prefer for us to set up a new company together. She curled her body into me and said she was keeping me on a short leash because I had proven to be Catnip for all the pussy out there. I laughed and squeezed her tight and said I was saving all my Catnip for her.

Finally it was time to go back to the States. We left the Blue Lagoon Marina on engine power with Catalina at the helm whilst Amy and I stood watching St Vincent recede. "Good thing." She said looking at me with intensity. "I have to go and get checked out by my doctor."

"Are you ok babe?" My heart skipped a beat.

"Not sick!" She smiled. "I've just missed my second period!"

"I knew it!" Shouted Catalina.

The end