The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 12

Story Info
Nate's latest assignment sends him into the lions den.
15.8k words
4.84
13.4k
22

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previous chapters found in the following:

Chapter 1-10, 20: Incest/Taboo

Chapter 11, 13-15: Erotic Coupling

Chapter 12, 21: Interracial Love

Chapter 16: Mature

Chapter 17-18: First Time

Chapter 19: Anal

*****

"Hmmm. I do love waking up in such a manner," Jennifer whispered as she cuddled into me. I'd been awake for a while by now, happily lying there, watching her sleep, gently stroking the soft skin of her back. She snuggled a little closer, head resting against my chest. "You haven't spent much time here in recent months. I'm going to get too used to this."

Kissing her forehead, I heard and felt her sigh. "Times like this, it does feel a little domestic."

Finally opening her eyes, she lifted her head to meet mine. To my surprise, she smiled. "Well, I am here more nights than not, Nate. And I do remember placing some of my things in the wardrobe in drawers."

"What would the Director think?"

Giggling, she kissed me softly. "Nate, I won't say it's why I'm here, but he knew we were attracted the day we arrived." Kissing me again, she added, "And I may have suggested more than once that we would make a formidable partnership while you were training. And he knew that you would remain focused even with me here."

Caressing her cheek with the back of my hand earned that smile I loved to see on her face. Rolling onto her back, she gasped as I slowly slid my cock inside her, kicking off the sheets so her legs could wrap around me. "I could just call in sick and we'll spend all day in bed," I suggested, slowly thrusting into her.

"Or we could just grab one of our many identities and disappear together?"

"Where would you like to go? Caribbean?"

"Take enough money to buy our own little place. Nothing but sun, sea, sand and sex for the rest of our lives." She paused and whispered, "And maybe a baby or two."

That brought me to a halt. "Really, Julia?"

"Not with the life we lead, Nate, and I knew that when making the decision to join OGIS. A girl can't dream sometimes though, particularly when she's in love with someone like you."

I waited to reply until after I'd cum, pulling out and helping her get off too. Lying back, she cuddled into me again as I stroked her side. "Guess I gave up all those thoughts when I entered the Humvee all those years ago," I finally told her.

"Did you want kids before?"

"I'm not sure. Many of my friends in the Royal Marines had wives and children. They were aware I was intimate with Hannah and that I also fooled around with Emma."

"Did you discuss children with them?"

"Yeah. Both were focused on their career at the time though I knew they would have both loved to be a mother too. Whether I would have been the father or not, I don't know. I think they wouldn't have wanted to start a family until I retired from active service." Giving her another squeeze, turning my head to kiss her, I asked, "You grow up thinking about it?"

"Before OGIS, when I was with the BND, I knew a few colleagues had maternity leave when they were starting families. By the time I was recruited by OGIS, I was single and didn't really give it much thought." Kissing me again, she whispered, "I was just getting carried away, Nate. I know it's not possible with the lives we are leading. And I'm committed to the job and to you, Nate. I love you but I'm aware of the sacrifices we've both had to make."

Eventually getting out of bed, the best thing about my cover is that I worked a Monday to Friday job, but being an agent for OGIS, it just meant I did other things on the weekend. The general population would have no idea that people like me operated in plain sight. Few would remember the Cold War, the operations that would take place across Europe. My time in Berlin actually had me grinning half the time, remembering mission reports I'd read from both sides. London was like that in the twenty-first centuries, operatives from agencies from near and far at work, whether to protect Her Majesty's Government and her allies, or working for 'Enemies of the State'.

I could walk along a busy street of London and, most of the time, not get that sense I was being watched. Just occasionally, my attention would be taken by someone who just didn't fit in. Films and books do sometimes get close to how it feels and what it looks like. An agent with my experience just sees the tell-tale signs that someone is where they shouldn't be.

But things had been quiet since Angie had returned to the United States. Months of what I'd call busywork, the occasional trip to the Continent to take care of something, usually in conjunction with another agency. A few minor threats were thwarted, but I actually found it concerning how quiet it was. The usual chatter about possible attacks and operations but even the Director admitted that, for once, Europe was quiet.

Of course, the quiet would be disrupted. Most of Europe was peaceful. One of the reasons why, even as an outsider, I liked the European Union. Kept the peace, no matter your opinion on the politics of the organisation. Little chance of Germany and France going at it again. If trouble was going to brew anywhere, it would be along its border. Ukraine had been in a state of near civil war for a few years. Turkey had trouble on their eastern and southern borders thanks to all the shenanigans going on in Syria.

And, of course, the Russians. Always the bloody Russians. The Cold War might be long over with the collapse of the Soviet Union, but they were still paranoid and suspicious of everyone around them.

The operation I'd meant to go on months back reared its ugly head. The Russians were making a lot of noise. With the Chinese sabre rattling across the Pacific, the Yanks were looking to their European partners to contain anything to do with the Russians while the Americans pivoted towards the Pacific and maintaining control there.

It was a Tuesday morning when I heard my laptop ding to let me know a message was received. Jennifer glanced at me from her position next to me at the small table, enjoying breakfast together before I disappeared to the office. When her phone beeped, our eyes met.

As she opened her phone, I wandered over to my desk and opened my email account. It was a message from the Director. To my amusement, he knew Jennifer was with me at the time.

"Swear he must have cameras in this place. Microphones too," I muttered to myself.

"He just knows we work very closely together," she replied, feeling her presence behind me, "Open the message, Nate. It's important."

It was a mission, and it was a doozy. The Russians were getting antsy. The Russian President had spent months rattling on about lost provinces, particularly places like Finland and the Baltics, but they were all part of the European Union. Finland wasn't part of NATO, so North American assistance was out, but the Treaty of Lisbon did contain a clause that said if any EU nation was attacked, every other nation would be obliged to assist. Russia knew this, of course, as the treaty was a matter of public record.

It's why they had their eyes further south, towards the Ukraine and Georgia. The latter had already been subjected to invasion a few years back, Georgians losing and perhaps thankful they hadn't been completely annexed, though they did lose two areas. It was a geo-political debacle. As for the Ukraine, there was the Crimea mess and then the civil war in the eastern parts of the country.

"You are to liaise with an agent you have met formerly. Agent Muller will be accompanying you to Russia to attend an event at the dacha of a close friend of the Russian President. We believe he has information that will do two things. One, it will implicate the Russian President in a scandal that, while not leading to his downfall, will weaken him significantly enough that even an invasion of a neighbour will not distract people from his corruption. And two, we believe the target has sensitive information regarding our own agents and informants across Europe and Asia. Both objectives must be completed to consider it a success.

Further information is attached. Please review it carefully."

Printing out everything attached, I sat with Jennifer at the table as we reviewed everything about the mission, immediately putting our minds together regarding getting in and out of Russia. We already had an invitation so choosing an identity was already out of our hands. "Wonder who the agent is?" Jennifer wondered.

"Remember Natasha?"

"How could I forget, Nate? She fucked you in front of everyone." Pausing, she smiled before adding, "And she looked fucking hot doing it. I did enjoy our time with her afterwards."

"Well, if it is here, maybe we could invite her back to London again?"

"I bet you'd love that." Leaning over to kiss me, she quickly added, "And I'd like that too. I got to know her while you were being, you know, tortured and stuff."

"And stuff?"

"You did the best out of everyone, Nate."

"Guess we'd better organised quickly. First time I've been inside Russia in quite a while, particularly since shit started hitting the fan. How's your Russian?"

"Better than yours." Giving her a look, she kissed my cheek. "I know you'll look after me while we're there, Nate."

We had two weeks to organise everything. Jennifer spent her time liaising with people back at OGIS HQ, obtaining all the information about this event, particularly other guests who might be of interest to us, whether it came to gaining further intelligence or perhaps make contacts. While the Russian President had power and influence, there was always news of those who wanted to see him brought down. Even those closest to him, all being well, would eventually tire of him and see a change in leadership.

It was a few days before we were preparing to depart for Moscow. We would be flying into Domodedovo Airport, remaining in Moscow for a couple of nights before making our way to the dacha where the event was taking place. Though we had an invitation, we'd been told little of what the event actually was, just that we would have time to operate as it would take place during the afternoon, evening and into the next morning.

A knock at the door did catch me by surprise. Jennifer had keys and would just let herself in. I didn't have many friends as I kept to myself at 'work', not giving away where I lived at the very least. Grabbing my SIG Sauer, I approached my door cautiously. Chancing a quick peek through the peephole, I found myself smiling as I immediately opened the door.

"Miss Federova." She smiled as I looked her up and down for a few seconds. "I wasn't expecting you to meet us here."

"Still trust that my name is Natasha and not Rebecca?"

"Do you carry identification?"

"How would you know it's real?"

Offering my hand, I escorted her inside. After making her a coffee, I called Jennifer and let her know Natasha had arrived. She was on my doorstep and through the door within minutes, ensuring I already had her coffee on the table next to mine. "We weren't expecting you here," Jennifer told her.

"I'm aware but I have a feeling you likely haven't been entirely informed about this event. My superiors authorised my travel here to give you some of the finer details. Nick, I'll therefore be arriving on your arm alongside Jennifer. It won't be a problem as my invitation was tied to yours. Jennifer will be posing as your wife," Jennifer smiled at that, "While I'm your personal assistant."

"Okay, what do we need to know?" I wondered.

"The gentleman who organises these parties has some unique tastes." She took a sip of her coffee before meeting our eyes. "How open-minded are you both sexually?"

Jennifer shared a concerned glance with me. "Um, I mean, I've had a few threesomes in my life," I admitted, thankful that Jennifer had a good idea about my sex life.

"Apart from the occasional threesome with Nick, and the fact we enjoy anal sex on occasion, I won't say I'm particularly adventurous otherwise."

Another sip of her drink, Natasha clearing her throat. "Then this might be an eye-opening experience. The gentleman in question has some rather unique tastes, but his parties are notorious for turning into full blown group sex orgies where anything goes. Men with women, women with women, men with men, transgender men and women, plus add any kinky sex you can think of and it's probable you'll see it happening."

"And I'm guessing we'll be expected to participate?" I asked.

"Not necessarily, but if you arrive with both of us on your arm, there will likely be expectations." Taking another sip, she cleared her throat. "I've had to do certain things before, Nick. I can separate my mind from my body during times like that. Add to that, I'll be honest with both of you. I'm an exhibitionist and a bit of a sex addict."

"Is that why you fucked him?" Jennifer wondered.

"Partly. Fucking him in front of everyone was a real turn on and I did think, if I fucked him well and made him cum hard, I'd get him to talk. But my boss has used me in such a way before to ensure I got the intel we needed. Considering I'm single, I have no problem using my body to get what we need."

I turned to look at Jennifer. "Helps that she's attractive." Natasha smiled as my eyes returned to her. "Are you sure you want to put yourself through what might be there?"

"I really won't mind, Nick. You'll see what I mean if the party is what I've been led to believe it is. There's a good chance you will be expected to be involved. Jennifer, at these events, you're usually given a coloured wristband. If you don't want to involve yourself, the person greeting us will give you the colour that would let anyone know you're not available."

"Where are you staying until we leave?" Jennifer wondered. Natasha returned a smile that had us chuckling. "I think Nick will enjoy having the two of us here until we leave."

"It's why I'm here," Natasha confessed, "I thought we could have a little fun, the three of us, until we departed. And if I'm here all the time, we can spend the rest of the time ensuring everything is organised, and we get in and out without a problem."

We spent the entire day hard at work, putting together plan after plan, numerous contingencies if things went wrong. Everyone knew how paranoid the Russians were. An operation like ours was exactly why they were paranoid. I understood that, but let's get some facts straight. OGIS knew Russian operatives were working across Europe and even in the United States. China was doing the same thing. Even though the European Union was an alliance of sorts, every country watched each other. Countries would do anything to give themselves even a minor advantage.

None of us had clean hands. We all believed we were doing the right thing.

It had been a few years since I'd last seen Natasha and she'd coloured her hair, remembering it used to be a dark brown, it now being a vibrant red. Her eyes colour was also different, green instead of brown. She was still as pale as I remember, her blouse open to show off the cleavage I remembered. It was a long first day, eventually agreeing to go out for dinner. Jennifer and Natasha disappeared to get ready, returning half an hour later in a short dress each, hair styled, make-up on.

"You're in for a good couple of nights, Nick," Jennifer stated.

There were plenty of small restaurants in the area, finding one only a short walk away that sold great food, was small and intimate, and the prices were reasonable for the area of London I lived in. When I mentioned the differences in Natasha, she almost blushed. "This is my real hair colour and it will fit the identity I'm using. As for the eyes, I was wearing contacts when you last saw me. Also real now." Taking a sip of mine, she added, "My tits were real then and still real now."

"And they're spectacular," Jennifer exclaimed. Meeting her eyes, she added, "What? I saw them when we were getting changed. Wanting to get my mouth around one of those lovely nipples of hers."

"We're having fun later, aren't we?" Natasha asked, hearing the hope and desire in her tone.

Jennifer leaned closer to her. "Do you need his big cock again?" she whispered.

"And you too, Jennifer," she replied softly, "I'm hoping it'll be the three of us every night."

I grabbed the nearest waiter and asked for the bill as the two women looked ready to start making out. After paying and meeting up outside, I asked if they wanted to grab a drink at a pub first. Jennifer grabbed my hand and squeezed it, a longing look in her eyes, glancing at Natasha before smiling at me. "I think we should get our friend back to our place," she said.

"Our place, Jennifer?"

Smiling again, she leaned in to kiss me. "Yes, our place, Nick. And our bed, where Natasha is going to have a very good night."

Arriving back home rather quickly, I was led by the hand towards the bedroom without hesitation from either woman. Both had chosen some very sexy underwear, Natasha's black looking perfect against her pale skin while Jennifer knew how much I loved red on her body. Helping me out of my clothes, Natasha's eyes lit up when my cock popped free of my underwear, falling to her knees quickly, groaning as her soft lips wrapped around the shaft.

"She's going to blow you first," Jennifer whispered into my ear, "We'll eat her out together, then she wants you to fuck her while she pleases me, then we'll swap around, as I'll lick her pussy clean of your cum."

Kissing her hard, she whimpered into my mouth as Natasha was quickly bobbing her head up and down on my cock. Considering I'd been rather turned on through dinner, thanks to Natasha constantly rubbing her foot up and down my legs and up onto my groin, kissing Jennifer was a good distraction as Natasha had proven last time that she knew her way around a cock.

"Fuck," I finally grunted, turning my attention to Natasha, glancing down to see her green eyes gazing up at me. "Want my cum?"

Removing her mouth, spit and drool coating my cock and down her chin, she nodded eagerly. "Going to swallow every drop, then I want you to fill my pussy and arse the next couple of nights. I behaved myself last time, Nick. I want your cock and Jennifer's pussy all the time before we go." Swallowing my cock, I grabbed the back of her head and thrust, feeling one of her hands on my arse as she swallowed my entire length, gagging a couple of times before she was comfortable. I didn't last much longer, polite enough to warn her when I was about to cum.

Natasha swallowed some of it, keeping the rest in her mouth, sitting back on her knees to show the both of us. "Want to share it, Jennifer?" I asked.

"No, Natasha has earned that. I think she should swallow it then clean your cock before you fuck her."

"You heard the lady, Natasha."

Smiling at us, she gulped it down before spending a few minutes licking my cock up and down, even giving my balls some attention. When she finally stood up, she kissed my cheek and thanked me in a soft voice before turning to Jennifer. As I moved to lie back on the bed, the two women enjoyed an intense make-out session as they removed the rest of their clothes.

Joining me on the bed, Jennifer and I had Natasha on her back rather quickly, noticing she kept her pussy nice and smooth. "Men prefer it at these sorts of parties," she told us, "And it's a good thing I'm on birth control as I'm usually left dripping by the end."

"Gets pretty wild?" I wondered.

"Been gangbanged more than once while on the job," she admitted, "I don't enjoy them. Being a bit of a sex addict doesn't mean I enjoy everything to do with sex, I just like sex a lot, preferably with people I like." She paused as I left a soft kiss on her lips. "Thanks for not judging me," she added softly, "Plenty of men would freak out hearing that."