The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you'll love this," I stated, rolling over onto my back, taking her with me. Her eyes lit up as I quite obviously touched her in new places, resting her hands on my chest as she started to ride me. Jennifer didn't waste time, immediately moving to sit on my face, reverse so she could kiss Mila.

"Ride him, sweetie," she told Mila, "Cum on his big cock."

"It feels so good," Mila whimpered, "And he's been so kind to us. Most men are very rough and demanding. It's expected it, but we're still..."

Jennifer kissed her again. "The both of us will treat you right all night."

Jennifer was turned on as she enjoyed an orgasm rather quickly, sliding off my face and kissing me, before she grabbed Anastasia, laid her down next to me, and got to work between her legs. Mila leaned down to kiss me, tasting Jennifer's pussy on my lips. "Can I please your wife next?"

"Of course you can."

Mila enjoyed more than one orgasm before she asked me to fuck her from behind. She wanted it harder but knew I'd still look after her. Seeing her on her hands and knees turned me on even more, surprising even myself at how quickly I came in her. Cuddling on my chest, I stroked her back as we listened to Anastasia moaning next to us, meeting the eyes of Jennifer and knowing she was smiling. Ekaterina had moved to pleasure Jennifer at the same time. Mila eventually moved off me and straddled Anastasia's face.

"Clean my pussy!" Mila demanded, "Then Nico will fuck you last, unless he makes love to his wife."

"I'm enjoying all your delightful little pussy's too much," Jennifer stated, "Though if you do want to see us make love again."

Anastasia enjoyed a couple of orgasms before she tapped out, moving to sit between my legs and taking my cock in her mouth to get my motor running. Jennifer rolled onto her back and spread her legs, smiling at me as our two other young lovers got into position, Mila between her legs with Ekaterina straddling Jennifer's face.

Anastasia blew me for a few minutes before crawling up to straddle my lap. Chewing her bottom lip, she looked a little nervous. Sitting up to caress her cheek, she cuddled me tightly. "I've only recently lost my virginity," she whispered, "I've only been with one man before. I've had a lot of experience with girls though."

"Sure you want to do this?"

"God yes. I just don't want to look foolish."

"You won't, sweetheart. But want me to take control?"

"Please."

On her back, I gently slid my cock inside her, and she felt incredibly tight. Moaning loudly, we exchanged a smile as I eventually buried my cock and slowly starting to pump her. She moaned constantly but the trembling lower lip made sure I took it nice and slow. "Big moment?" I whispered.

"My boyfriend dumped me a month after our first time," she whispered, "He just wanted to date 'the hot girl' in school, fuck her then he'd head off to university to fuck around."

Kissing her softly, I felt her legs wrap around me, whispering more that she wanted me to cum inside her. I assured her that was definitely going to happen, making her smile when I complimented how great she felt and how much I was enjoying her company. Adding how beautiful she was simply had her lower lip trembling again.

"I'd love you to take the three of us with you," she whispered, "Your wife is lovely too."

"She thinks the three of you are wonderful in return," Jennifer stated, though she sighed, "Unfortunately..."

"At least it's something the three of us will remember fondly," Mila stated.

I lasted forever with Anastasia, or so it felt, but when I did finally cum inside her, she needed to have a little cry. Rolling onto my back, I cuddled her tightly, not surprised when I felt other naked bodies cuddling us, Ekaterina and Mila smiling at me as the stroked the back of their friend. Jennifer cuddled Mila from behind.

"This sort of group sex is much better than a bunch of men," Jennifer stated, "Though I wonder if Natalia is having a good time." Natalia was Natasha's cover name.

"You have no interest in other men?" Mila wondered.

"God no. My pussy and arse belong to one man only. Natalia loves sex and Nico is obviously very understanding of her desires. We've attended other parties where she's been practically gangbanged. Being a neutral observer, I'll admit it can be somewhat erotic though I have no interest in participating myself."

Anastasia shuddered, giggling as my cock was still hard inside her. "One man is enough for me," she whispered, "I'll admit to some bravado earlier about anal sex though."

"Sweetheart, I'm not sure I have much left," I admitted, "But I'll be happy to lie with you here for as long as you all want."

Ekaterina got up and disappeared, returning a few minutes later with two bottles of wine, some glasses, and a plate of snacks. Locking the door again, we sat on the bed together, nibbling and drinking, chatting about our lives. The three girls were all at university, the subjects proving they were incredibly intelligent, only doing the job they were due to the fact they were paid incredibly well for it. The sort of money that would help support their families. Naturally, their parents and families didn't know what they were doing.

Intrigued by what Natasha was doing, I walked into the same room to find her with two men pounding her arse and pussy. Noticing me by the edge of the bed, she smiled before asking, "Want me to suck your cock?"

"Not sure I'll cum again."

"Had your own fun, Nico?" Nodding, she smiled again. "Fairly sure my arse and pussy are dripping with cum."

"You've got a fine slut working for you," one of the men stated, "She's taken endless cock tonight. Her arse feels rather used at the moment."

Natasha's smile faded as her eyes met mine, but she glanced down my body before meeting my eyes again. Sliding my cock into her mouth, she moaned softly as I caressed her cheek, her eyes almost thankful that I didn't just start fucking her face. The two guys fucking her both grunted and eventually came inside her, leaving her with me alone.

Mila found me with Natasha still blowing me. "The party is starting to wrap up, Nico," she informed me, "Your wife is preparing to leave."

Pulling my cock from Natasha's mouth, I helped her up onto unsteady legs. When she hugged me tightly, I knew why. "When we get back to the hotel room, we'll clean you up," I whispered into her ear.

"I need you tonight," she whispered back, "Just your arms around me."

Taking her clothes, I led her back to the room I'd been with the three girls. They took one look at her and she found herself hugged by all four women. "You feel awful, don't you?" Jennifer asked her.

"I can't help enjoying it in the moment, but as soon as its over..."

Finding the host, I shook his hand, sharing a warm embrace, thanking him for a wonderful evening and hoped to be invited again. Gesturing towards the three women nearby, he winked and understood why I had such a good evening. Sharing a goodbye kiss and hug with the three women, we swapped contact information, using one of the many dummy email addresses. They were far too young to be any sort of agent, left thinking they were genuine, but I also had to be careful and not think with my dick.

Natasha cuddled into me on the drive back to the hotel, Jennifer falling asleep against my shoulder to my other side. Easily able to pick her up when pulling up, Natasha staggered next to me all the way up to our suite. Undressing Jennifer to her underwear, she woke up enough to tell me she loved me. Kissing her softly, I told her we'd be in bed soon.

Escorting Natasha to the bathroom, she smiled as I slowly undressed her. As soon as I was naked, she hugged me tightly and burst into tears. "Not like that," she whispered, "I love sex but not like that. They were horrible. Treated me like nothing but three holes. It's an act, it's something I've done before, but I feel so dirty afterwards."

"Then let's clean you up," I whispered back.

Stepping under the hot water, I grabbed the body wash and poured it over her body and into my hands, lathering it up before I spent a long time washing every inch of her body. She brushed her teeth three times while I was doing that, stating she needed to wash the taste of dirty cocks out of her mouth. "What I sometimes have to do," she muttered, "Been undercover more than once and... Ugh, some men are just disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I've also been romanced by others who have treated me wonderfully. But the job means I'm usually sent to deal with arseholes."

Once we were both cleaned up, I grabbed one of the large fluffy towels and dried her off before easily picking her up, making her smile and giggle, carrying her to our bed. Laying her down, she cuddled into my chest, Jennifer turned and spooning her from behind. Caressing Natasha's cheek, she leaned up to kiss me softly. "Thank you, Nate," she said softly, "I'll need a couple of days before I even think about sex again."

"That's fine. Jennifer and I can do snuggles and cuddles too."

Waking late the next morning, we'd organised to remain in Russia later that evening. Jennifer was sure no-one noticed her disappearance during the party, covered her tracks when hacking into the system, leaving sure there was no sign that it had been breached. Many would have thought we should have left immediately, but we knew most of the guests would be remaining.

Natasha did look a little better after breakfast though noticed she did sit down rather gingerly. She managed to smile at us, Jennifer taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. Checking out of the hotel at lunchtime, we took a cab straight to the airport, not particularly wanting to hang around. Even after checking in and waiting in the lounge, we watched what we were saying, going so far as to fly into Paris so no-one could question why we'd be flying elsewhere.

I would remain concerned until we touched down in France. Even during the flight, there'd always be a chance that the Russians would demand the plane be turned around and return to Moscow. The boarding process was smooth, our passports checked normally like everyone else, greeted with smiles as we took our seats. Natasha took the window seat, buckling up and immediately cuddling into my side. Jennifer was on the opposite side of the aisle, reaching over to take my hand when she could.

"We'll look after her when we get home," she stated.

Landing in Paris without any issues during the flight, we passed through passport control, grabbed out things, and grabbed the train to Gare du Nord, having reserved seats on the Eurostar back to London. Only arriving back at my townhouse did we finally relax, grabbing a bottle of whiskey and three glasses as we sat together on my comfortable lounge.

"I'm glad that's over," Jennifer muttered.

"I hate having to be so careful with everything we said," Natasha stated, "Just knowing the wrong word at the wrong time could have had the three of us sent to the Lubyanka."

"It is stressful though it was a success. Natasha, you were fantastic... I know you're struggling at the moment."

"I just need to make love a few times with people I really like," she said softly, "I'll feel much better after that."

"You've done that a few times?" Jennifer asked, "More times than you'd like?"

"I know there are some women who love that sort of thing. I've been with more than one man at once, that doesn't bother me. But some of the men there just degraded me. Nothing but a fuckhole to them. Even when I'm being pleased by three men at once, I've had times when they've been gentle and loving. Sure, I love being nailed hard in the arse and pussy, but at least treat me like a human being."

Jennifer rose to her feet. "I'm going to start encrypting the information before I send it off. Will you want to review it, Nate?"

"I'd better. I'm guessing it's some juicy shit?"

"I haven't really look at much of it, I just knew what to get. I'm sure those in the know will be interested to see what we got."

"I'm just amazed we got in and out so easily," Natasha added, "I mean, I felt that sense we were being watched and listened to constantly, though I'm not sure if that was paranoia or just being extra careful. I do wonder how those who work as double agents manage to do it."

"I think they just live the lie. The Director had told me they know of at least half a dozen double agents currently working in the United States. They're left alone because there's hope to actually turning them again."

Natasha didn't want to go anywhere that evening so the three of us cooked dinner together. Jennifer loved it, the two women enjoying a glass of wine as we prepared everything, sitting down at the table with a couple of candles on the table, some faint music in the background. Conversation flowed easily, discussing previous missions but also our personal lives.

"I'd love to stay here with you," she admitted.

Jennifer took her hand. "And we'd love you to stay, Natasha. Though perhaps without having to do that again."

Natasha ended up spending an entire week with us. We heard from the Director the very next day, telling us that experts would be going over the information we'd found and that we'd have a report within the week. He was very complimentary, and I ensured that Jennifer received most of the plaudits.

The first couple of nights after our return, we showed Natasha as much love and affection as possible. Jennifer spent a lot of time between her legs, but when I made love to her for the first time, Natasha moulded her body into mine and whispered that she loved how much we were taking care of her. Caressing her cheek, I assured her she was a great friend and that we both loved her.

"You don't judge me for what I did?"

"No," we assured her, "You did what you needed to do. All the men were so distracted by the women in that room, and because of what you were doing..."

"Is it wrong that part of me enjoyed it?"

She moaned as Jennifer slid her lubed up strap-on inside her arse at the same time, Natasha leaning back so Jennifer could kiss her. "Never let anyone tell you that you should or shouldn't enjoy something," Jennifer replied, "For example, I'm loving this right now, sharing you with the man I love."

"Jennifer... I love him too."

"I know you do, sweetheart."

"And I love you too, Jennifer."

"I love you, Natasha. There's a lot of love in this room right now. So lean forward and kiss him while I slowly pump your beautiful little arse. And we're going to do this all the time before you go, though I'm hoping you'll spend plenty of time in my pussy and arse too."

Natasha leaned down, chewing her bottom lip as she met my eyes, looking adorably shy. Kissing her softly, I whispered that I loved her too. We all stopped moving so I could hug her tightly.

Though Jennifer and I remained hard at work, Natasha was just the sort of distraction we needed. Jennifer did return home to her apartment, leaving Natasha with me, and she spent most of the time naked. She loved sitting between my legs and slowly sucking my cock. I'd happily carry her to the bedroom, eating her out through a series of orgasms before we'd gently make love or I'd fuck her nice and hard. Jennifer spent any free time she had with us, and it was one continuous threesome.

The night before she was due to depart, Jennifer and I spent the entire night pleasuring Natasha. The number of orgasms she must have enjoyed well and truly entered double figures. The night ended with Jennifer on her back, Natasha riding her strap-on, while I was buried inside her arse, fucking her nice and hard, just how Natasha wanted it. Having already cum in both women once already, and having been blown to an orgasm, I knew this would be my last one before I needed to call it a night.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "Both of you, please just fuck me as hard as you can."

Leaning forward, I started driving my cock harder, feeling Jennifer slamming her strap-on into her just as hard. Natasha kissing Jennifer as my head rested next to hers, watching the pair share one hell of a passionate kiss. "My god, I love you both," she moaned, "I'll ask to come back as soon as possible."

We spent what felt like an hour pounding her into submission, Natasha enjoyed one orgasm after another, before I finally came inside her a final time. I had to pull out and collapsed onto the bed, needing to catch my breath, Jennifer shuffling across so Natasha could lie next to me, on her side and cuddling my chest. Jennifer spooned her, making me chuckle as she slid the strap-on inside her again, this time in her arse.

"That's it, Jen," Natasha moaned, "I love feeling you in my arse too."

"Want to send you home with a smile on your face."

Natasha turned enough to kiss her. "Trust me, I'll be smiling for months now."

Turning onto my side, Natasha found herself sandwiched between us, though I didn't fuck her, considering I'd just spent a long time inside her arse. Jennifer slowly fucked her until Natasha finally had enough, the three of us getting up to clean up before returning to bed.

Driving her to Heathrow Airport the next morning, I'll admit to feeling rather sad that I was saying goodbye to another friend without any idea of when we'd see each other again. After checking in at the counter, we sat down for one last coffee together.

"Think you'll be coming to the United States anytime soon?" she asked.

"Not sure. Haven't heard any news about me being pulled out, and I'm figuring there are already operatives from our organisation working in your borders."

"Maybe you can make that request to join us here?" Jennifer suggested.

Natasha smiled. "I might just do that."

Walking her to the entrance of security, she hugged and kissed Jennifer first before she hugged me tightly, sharing one last, long passionate kiss, before Jennifer joined our hug. "I love you both," she whispered, "Whether it's fleeting or not, you've made life feel rather special since I arrived. And I loved everything we shared."

"I can assure you we feel the same," Jennifer replied, "If you can't return permanently, try and return for a visit as soon as you can. We'd love to have a lot of fun with you again."

Kissing us both on the cheek, she picked up her small bag and walked towards the security gates, turning to wave one last time before disappearing from view. Jennifer grasped my hand, leaning against me, her head against my shoulder. "I'm going to miss her, Nate," she said softly, "I'm going to suggest something."

"Sure."

"Why don't you get in touch with Adriana and her friends?"

That had me turning my head rather quickly. "Are you serious?"

"I love you to bits but, I'll admit, I do enjoy having another woman in bed with us. And if Adriana brings along her friends..."

Giving it about three seconds though, I chuckled before replying, "I'll call her tonight."

"Did she know about me?"

"I talked about you quite a bit, Jen. She knows I love you as much as I fell in love with her."

"I really want to meet her. She sounded so sweet and lovable."

I called Adriana as soon as we returned home. She was ever so excited to talk to me, and when I put Jennifer on the phone, the three of us talked for at least an hour or so. When I asked if she and her friends wanted to meet up on a weekend, I wasn't surprised at how eager she was to come visit as soon as possible. She hung up, stating she'd contact all her friends and let me know.

That evening, she called to tell us that all six girls would come visit us in London. "How do you like the idea of group sex?" Jennifer asked her.

Adriana giggled, a sound that was still a dagger to the heart. Jennifer knew how much I missed her. "Jennifer, what do you think me and my five friends spend most weekends doing? We have toys to use but there's nothing better than enjoying the tight little pussy of one of my friends. And I'm assuming you're interested in some fun with us too?"