The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes. Nick told me everything about you and your friends. And I've seen plenty of photos of you too."

"Gives the six of us something to look forward to, though we've all really missed Nick since we last saw him."

"I know, sweetheart," I stated, "Which is why we'd like you to come next weekend, and the next time you have a couple of weeks break during your semester, you have an open invitation to come visit us, or we can all heard somewhere in the UK for a week or so of fun."

Six young women arrived on our doorstep early Friday evening. Opening the door to be greeted by Adriana, she couldn't stop herself from crying as I took her in my arms, hugging her tightly. Jennifer was soon beside us, introducing herself to the five others, all of them needing a long hug from me before we escorted them inside.

It was one hell of a weekend. What I learned very quickly is that Jennifer fell in love with all six of them very quickly herself, finding Adriana utterly adorable, admitting to no surprise as to why I loved her so much as well. Jennifer made sure I spent some alone time with Adriana during her visit, and those moments we did have together were almost a reminder of Rio, just without the warm weather outside. Feeling her body moulding into mine while making love meant the months we'd spent apart disappeared almost immediately.

"I love you," she whimpered as she rode me to another climax.

"I love you too, sweetheart. You're simply unforgettable."

She smiled before leaning down to kiss me. "Put a baby in me," she whispered, "Put a baby in me so I'll remember you forever."

I knew she was on birth control but the idea of knocking her up was appealing. Snuggling into me afterwards, she didn't make any further mention of what she said. Turning around and spooning back against me, I rested a hand where she'd carry any potential child. Resting her hand on mine, she turned her head so I could kiss her cheek. We talked about her life in the UK, how she adapted to living in Oxford and if she was enjoying her studies. She was having a wonderful time, making me laugh when she told me that none of the girls had any interest in any other men.

"It's either your cock or a lot of pussy," she giggled, "They all miss you too, Nick."

They proved it over the entire weekend. I was rarely dressed, and my cock was usually in a hand, mouth or inside an absolutely gorgeous young woman. The night before they were to return home turned into an all-out orgy, the eight of us on my large bed, arms and legs everywhere, all of us moaning and groaning as I spent most of my time licking, nibbling, sucking and fingering my seven lovers. I very rarely came inside any of the girls, most of them wanting to sit side by side with a friend as I came on them. My last orgasm did result in me finishing inside Adriana one last time, though Jennifer then made her almost by slowly eating her out afterwards, making her orgasm again and again, while I managed to keep my cock hard enough to slowly fuck Jennifer at the same time.

Returning home the next day, we all made promises to do something spectacular together in the near future.

Six weeks later, we travelled north to the Lake District for a week's break. None of us took much in the way of clothing. Bags were full of supplies, lube, sex toys and birth control pills. As soon as we made it to the cabin we had booked for the week, we locked up and headed straight for the large master bedroom, having made one or two requests.

It was nothing but a week of hot sex between one man and seven very horny young women. Jennifer loved having six beautiful young women to satisfy, while Adriana spent at least an hour every morning, noon and evening ensuring we were making love. If it wasn't her, then it was one of her friends. The other five women were just as keen to be with me, and most evenings ended up with the eight of us making love together on the bedroom, arms and legs everywhere as the air was filled with the sound of seven women all enjoying each other's company.

How I didn't leave with seven pregnant women at the end of that week, I'll never know, but we sent Adriana and the other five back to Oxford with large grins on their faces, with promises to meet each other again as soon as we could, if the circumstances were right.

Lying in bed with Jennifer the night after we'd returned, she sighed, cuddling into my side. "I'm going to miss those girls," she whispered, "As much as I miss Natasha."

"Is the life getting to you?"

"No, it's just... I'm getting older too, Nate. And I'm starting to think about things. I don't need to get married, but the clock is ticking and I'm starting to listen to it. Adriana wasn't shy in telling me how much she wants a baby with you. Hell, I think all six of them want your baby." She paused, and I only turned in surprise when I felt her tears on my shoulder. "I want a baby with you too, Nate," she whispered.

"What?"

"I want a baby, Nate." Taking my wrist, she held it to her belly. "Imagine life growing in here, life that we created. I want to be a mother. I don't need to be your wife. I know how much you love me and don't need a ring or a piece of paper telling me that. But I want a child. I want more than one. But I also don't want to or can't stop what we're doing."

Rolling onto my side, she hugged me tightly and I'd never seen her as vulnerable as in that moment. "So what do we do, Jules?" I asked softly.

"I don't know," she replied, "I won't do anything drastic though."

"What the decision, we'll do it together and you won't be alone, no matter what."

"Would you like to be a father, Nate?"

"I honestly don't know as I figured that option in my life was gone once I made the decision that this was my life."

"Give it some thought. For me. Please?"

"Of course." Lifting her chin so her eyes met mine, she managed a crooked smile. "I love you, Julia."

"I know you love me, Nate. I love you so much in return, it scares me sometimes. When the Director told me I'd be your handler, I thought it would just be a professional working relationship. But did you feel that spark during the flight, before we even slept together?"

"Julia, I was attracted from the moment our eyes met the first time. When we did have sex, I thought it was perhaps a one-time thing, putting a smile on my face after everything that happened."

"When did you realise it was more than that?"

"Seattle. That's when I truly fell in love with you."

"Me too," she whispered.

It was back to work the next day as we received information about an operation taking place in the United Kingdom, so at least we didn't have to go too far. Before heading off to meet people from one of the UK agencies, Jennifer saw me off at the front door with a long hug and a kiss. "Move in," I whispered, caressing her cheek, "You're here nearly every night now anyway. Just make it permanent."

"I'll bring the rest of my things on the weekend."

"Good. I'll be back soon, and we can discuss it more, or just take things as they come for the time being."

"We'll figure it out, Nate. Don't worry about it while you're working. No distractions."

Kissing her a last time, I slid behind the wheel of my car and backed out, Jennifer stood in the doorway of what would now be our townhouse, wearing a gorgeous silk robe that showed off her fantastic legs, nursing a cup of tea. I stopped long enough to blow her a kiss, seeing her mouth 'I love you' back at me.

With a sigh, I put the car in gear, and she disappeared from view. I knew I was eventually going to have to make some difficult decisions in the near future.

*****

Next chapter is in Erotic Couplings and will be the last chapter before the story returns to its roots in Incest/Taboo. The next chapter will be the start of the end of the story.