The Mask, The Trick and The Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unknown woman continued to pressed up against me as she wrapped her hands around my waist. One of her hands slid underneath my costume and started to caress my stomach and chest. Her other hand rubbed my cock over top of the costume. I was instantly hard.

"Mmmm. I've been thinking about you all day. I can't believe they came home so early from work. They never come home that early," I recognized my daughter's voice whispering in my ear hole. I knew I should move and stop this encounter with my mistaken daughter but I was paralyzed.

"I was so close to cumming when are stupid parents interrupted us. Total blue balls. I love it when you're in between my legs. Fucking me or like this afternoon licking my pussy. Little brother, you're becoming a pussy eating champ. You should have kept eating me out. Let mom and dad find out that my little brother eats my pussy and fucks me. Who cares?" my daughter laughed quietly.

"They'd kill us and kick us out of the house on the spot," my daughter rubbed my cock more urgently and pinched my nipples.

"I need to cum so bad right now. I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it. You brought me to brink and then stopped. I hate that little brother. Tease. I know it wasn't your fault but you need to finish the job, little brother. It's only fair. You can't leave your sister in such a horny state. I might do anything. I might start fucking you right in front of mom and dad. Right here right now. You'd like that wouldn't you. I need you inside me so bad. Forget eating my pussy, I need your cock in my pussy. Right now little brother, your sister needs cock in her pussy. You left me so horny."

My daughter moved her hand inside the bottom of my costume and grabbed my cock. She started jerking me off. Slowly, teasing me. I can't describe to you what it is like to have your own daughter's hand wrapped around your cock. It is beyond words. It's so wrong. So wrong but feels so good. Her small, thin, young hand moving up and down my cock. A moan escaped my lips. I couldn't help it. I knew I should scream at my daughter. To stop!! Then yell at her for fucking her brother but I was powerless. A beautiful woman was jerking me off. My own daughter. While dressed in a slutty French maid costume.

"Meet up me stairs, in my friend's bathroom in five minutes," my daughter whispered into my ear. "I'm going to fuck your brains out little brother. I've needed your cock all day. I need to cum so bad." Another moan escaped my lips. "I guess you're a little horny now too, little brother. Now, you almost know how horny and wet I am. Your big sister needs her little brother's cock in her pussy. Right now. Mmm. While mom is outside prancing around these horny men in her slutty nurses outfit and while dad is off saving the world, you're going to be upstairs and putting your cock inside of me. I can't wait to fuck my little brother again." My daughter squeezed my cock hard and then let go.

A person carrying some dirty dishes walked into the kitchen. My daughter quickly pulled her hands out of my shirt and off my cock and then out of my pants.

My daughter sounding so sweet and innocent, "Hi, Mrs. Thompson. How's Janie doing at school."

"Hi, Alexis. I didn't see you there."

"I was just getting some soda for my brother," my daughter said like a nice sweet sister. Not like the pervert I now realized she was. How much do we really know about anyone? Even are own children. Specially their sexual side. The side they hide from their parents. "Hi Gus," Miss Thompson added. "I love that costume."

I waved hello and grabbed my drink. I walked out of the room in an attempt to avoid starting an embarrassing conversation which might disclose that my daughter was just jerking of her father's cock. Not her brother's penis. My God this bad.

My daughter was first person besides my wife to touch my cock in over twenty-three years. I almost came from my daughter rubbing my cock. I couldn't believe it. I almost came from my daughter jerking me off. While thinking I was her brother. This is bad. This is bad in so many ways.

Did I just cheat on my wife with my daughter? Does that count as cheating? My daughter is committing incest with her brother. If anyone finds out my daughter is fucking my son, my career, my family will be ruined. What's going to happen when my daughter talks to my son and realizes Gus never even came to the party? Will she know that it was her father's cock she was stroking?

Should I tell my wife that our children are fucking each other? That they are committing incest. Does she already suspect it after this afternoon? Does she know they are fucking each other?

How could all this being going on and I didn't have a clue before today?

These are only a few of the thoughts that were whirling through my brain. My children are fucking perverts. My daughter was jerking me off and I almost came. That makes me a pervert. I'm a sick fuck. I should have stopped her. I reached the bar and poured a huge amount of rum into my glass. I needed alcohol bad. I'm going to get plastered.

My daughter ended her conversation with Mrs. Thompson, Ellen to me, and she slinked out of the kitchen. I swallowed a large gulp of the rum and coke and felt it flow through my veins. I watched my daughter. God, she's beautiful. Her breast nearly c-cups poking out from tube top, such a flat stomach and cute belly button. My god her bare shoulders are so sexy. Her skin so flawless. Her face so innocent and so young and beautiful. Her small skirt starting so low on her hips, so far below her belly button. The skirt barely covering a tight, small, firm butt. Her panties, bikini bottoms, visible on the sides where the apron hooked the front and back together on her hips. The lace making the whole outfit so femine and sexy.

My daughter looked over at me and smiled, almost shyly, as she headed up the stairs. Oh no, my daughter wants me to meet her up stairs. In bathroom. My daughter expects her brother to meet her upstairs in the bathroom so they can fuck. She thinks I'm her brother.

My daughter wants me to go upstairs and fuck her. I'm her father. I created her, my sperm, my wife's egg. Biology. Fathers aren't supposed to fuck their daughters. Then again I thought, sisters aren't supposed to fuck their brothers, either. Get that thought out of your head, sicko. Leave right now, I told myself. Go to the hospital and say you never even came to the party.

Idiot, my wife and daughter saw you drive up to the party in your son's car, wearing your son's costume. Your daughter is going to eventually figure out that she was stroking her father's cock in her hand. But she wouldn't be totally sure. Would she make a big deal out of it? When she needs to hide she's fucking her brother?

Can I get away with it? I can I go up stairs and fuck my daughter? Can I get away with fucking my daughter? Will my wife find out? Will my daughter find out? Will she tell her brother or my wife if she figures it out? Can I avoid them finding out?

Could I really fuck my daughter? Am I that much of a sick pervert. I'd be ruining her life. Then I thought to myself my daughter is already fucking her brother, how much worse is it if she fucks me, her father. My daughter has already committed incest with brother. Well, it's worse, for a daughter fucking her father, the man who created her, it's the ultimate taboo. The ultimate fuck.

I looked up at the stairs. Suddenly, my daughter was at the top of the stairs out sight of the rest of the party. My daughter raised her hand motioning to me. Alexis mouthed silently, "Come on, all clear." My daughter was so beautiful in that sexy French maid outfit that morality went out the window and I headed up stairs. If I keep on the mask I might be able to get away with fucking my 23 year old daughter.

I wander through the hall on the second floor and then I saw the light on. I walked into the bathroom and my daughter quickly shut the door behind me. My daughter was in a frenzied state of excitement.

"Can you believe this?" my daughter, Alexis was all smiles as she moved over to the sink. "I love Halloween. Mom didn't want me wearing this costume she thought it was too revealing, sexy for the party. I told her that if she could dress like a slutty nurse I could dress like a slutty French maid. I wanted to tell her don't worry, I'm just wearing this costume for my brother. He already knows that I'm a horny slut."

My daughter pulled her tube top, bra, off. She had nothing on underneath it. For the first time ever I could see my 23 year old daughter's tits. Her breast were larger than I expected. They must be c-cups. Such beautiful mounds totally unaffected by gravity. The skin so flawless and young. Like silk. Her nipples were so long poking out from her puffy nipple and hard. Her areolas were huge. Her top must have had padding in it otherwise she would have had pokies all night. God, I want to suck on my daughter's tits. I hate this mask.

My daughter quickly untied her French maid apron. The skirt, apron, fell to floor around her feet. My daughter was now naked except for her bikini bottoms, panties really. My eyes moved to between my daughter's legs and I could see a wet spot on her dark panties.

"Come on little brother, we don't have all day. Mom is going to be looking for us," my daughter announced.

Could I do this I thought to myself? It's so wrong.

My daughter hooked her fingers in her panties and pulled them down to her thighs. Then she bent down and pulled them to her feet. My daughter then carefully stepped out of her panties. Alexis, my daughter, put her palms onto the sink counter and hopped up onto the sink. My daughter had her legs close together.

My daughter looked up at me as she slowly spread her legs. My daughter's pussy was completely shaved. Like her mother. Her pussy looked so young and fresh and untouched. I knew better. My daughter kept spreading her legs, obscenely wide. Hiding nothing from me, her father, or rather her brother. Her lips were damp and puffy.

My daughter reached down and softly stroked her pussy. Touching her clit for a split second.

"Ahh," her body spasming slightly. My daughter's lust filled eyes looked up at me as she said, "My pussy is wet and horny. It needs my little brother's cock. Get naked and stick your cock in me, little brother."

My god, my daughter wants to fuck me. The realization crashed down on me. God I want to fuck my daughter. She's so beautiful, her tall, lithe frame. Her legs spread wide. Her legs are so long and thin. Her bald, wet pussy waiting for cock.

I started unbuttoning my pants. My naked daughter reached up and started taking off the costume's body armor. Luckily, it unhooked on the side and it fell down to the ground. I had a white t-shirt on underneath. My daughter started to pull it up. I have never been so glad that I work out an hour a day in my life. My stomach is muscled like a young man, I have 6 pack abs and no fat. Thank god I do crunches and jog. My daughter moved her head to my stomach and kiss my abs.

Alexis tried to pull up my shirt further but I knew it would knock off my mask. That I couldn't let happen. I reached up and grabbed her by the wrist. My daughter looked up. Then, Alexis leaned back and onto the sink as I pulled down my pants. I had no idea, and before today never cared what my son looks like down there but now I hope genetics meant we looked pretty similar.

My costume pants fell to my ankles and I moved in close to my daughter. I could feel my daughter thighs touch my hips. My hand reach out and grabbed her right breast. It felt like pure silk, like warm water running through my hand. I quickly squeezed her nipple and then stroked her left breast and nipple. I couldn't believe I was touching my daughter's breast. With my other hand I held my cock. I started to lean into my daughter moving my cock ever closer to her pussy, now only inches away. I could smell her excitement. I was no longer looking at my daughter. I was only looking at her pussy and my cock moving toward her as I fondled her breast. Squeezing her tits.

Suddenly, I felt her hands move up to my mask. My cock head lightly touching my daughter's wet pussy lips. I quickly let go of my daughter's breast and my cock. My cock flopped against her pussy, nestling on top off my daughter's shaved pussy. I took my daughter's hands in my hands as she touched my mask, trying to pull it off my head.

"I want to see you. I want to see my little brother's face as you fuck me, as you fuck your sister."

I wanted my daughter to see my face as I fucked her too. The problem was I wasn't her brother but her father. And I knew if she found out she had her legs spread and was about to fuck her father, my daughter would be running out of the room.

"No, leave it on," I said to my daughter trying to sound like my son.

My daughter lowered her hand as she said, "Kinky, very kinky, little brother. I like it. My knight in shinning armor. Fucking the French maid who is secretly his sister. Kinky." My daughter's voice deeper, sexual sounding as she played the fantasy in her head.

I nodded.

Then I thought my daughter is going to try and pull this mask off again I know it. I know my daughter. At least I thought I did. I had an idea how to prevent it.

I grabbed my daughter's hand. "Get down and turn around. Face the mirror." There was a large full length mirror on the wall opposite the sink for styling and checking out your clothes. I only hoped I sounded enough like my son to avoid suspicion.

My daughter hopped down off the counter. My god her legs go on forever. My daughter looked at me uncertainly. I needed to distract her. I reached down to her pussy and lightly stroked her pussy. I moved my fingers to her entrance and jammed two of my fingers into her vagina for a few seconds of finger fucking. I quickly moved my fingers to her clit and started to rub light circles.

My daughter leaned her naked body against me. "Oh, I love the way you play with my clit. So good. Oh, I need to cum so bad." My daughter pushed her body against mine. I couldn't believe any of this was happening. My daughter was so wet. I was touching my daughter's pussy. I had finger fucked my own daughter.

I pulled my fingers away from her pussy. And I leaned down and grabbed a rug and placed it in front of the floor length mirror.

My daughter smiled at me, "You're kinky little brother. We think alike. I thought the same thing the first time I saw this mirror."

My daughter bent down onto her knees and then placed the palm of her hands against the mirror for further support. My daughter's head was a few inches away from the mirror. As Alexis moved into position I could watch her expression the whole time. So sexy. My daughter saw me watching her from the reflection in the mirror, like I was watching her. My daughter stared at my reflection as she moved onto her knees and slowly spread her legs.

"Come on little brother, I can't wait any longer. My god I need you inside me. I'm going to die from horniness if you don't put your cock in me right now."

I can't explain what it is like to hear your daughter talk to you like that. Begging for your cock. She might think I was her brother. But I'm here now and she is begging for my cock. Her father's cock. I wish I had video camera or my picture phone to capture my daughter like this. Naked and horny. Maybe it's best I don't. A photo might later be used as evidence against me.

I moved in behind my daughter. I couldn't believe I was in this sexual position with my own daughter. That I was about to put my cock in her pussy. I leaned in towards her and my cock touched my daughter's ass. A father's cock is not supposed to touch his daughter there. I looked up at the mirror. My daughter was watching my reflection in mirror. She could see everything I was doing.

I took my cock in my hand. My daughter tried to move her legs slightly further apart as she anticipated my entering her. I lined up my cock with her hole. The tip of my penis was touching her lips. She was so wet.

"Ahh god, little brother put it in me," my daughter moaned to me.

Her wetness spreading onto my cock head. Slowly, I pushed forward with my hips. The head of my cock squeezed into my daughter's pussy. My God, my daughter's pussy is tight. Tighter than her mother's ever was, even when I took her mother's virginity at 18.

"Ahh, so good, so big" my daughter said softly.

I slowly pushed my cock into my daughter's tight pussy. I knew the moment the head of my cock slipped into my daughter's vagina I had just reserved my place in Hell. I was about a third of the way in. I pulled back out slightly and then thrusted forward into her vagina. A second time I thrusted into my daughter's pussy. My daughter grunted each time. Then I pulled almost all the way back to her entrance and thrusted hard into my daughter's love tunnel. Finally, my cock bottomed out in her hole.

"Oh god," my daughter moaned. "Oh my god, you feel huge. I feel so full. So good."

My balls were pressed against my daughter's pussy. I didn't move. I just stood there enjoying the feeling of my daughter's silk sheave wrapped around my cock. Her father's cock. I don't have the words to describe the feeling of having your cock in your daughter's pussy. Every father with a beautiful daughter should feel this feeling of warmth, tightness, surrounding his cock. The closeness I felt to my daughter. The wrongness of it. No father should fuck his daughter, it feels too good.

A thousands memories flooded my brain. Every time I saw my daughter in a skimpy outfit, in a pair of panties, she had poky nipples or in a bikini. Times she seemed to be unconsciously teasing her father with her body, to get her way or borrow the car. When she went out on her first date and how jealous I felt of that boy. A thousand non-sexual memories also raced through my brain. Her graduation from high school and college. When she learned to drive and countless others.

"Oh, little brother, fuck me baby, make your sister cum," my daughter moaned to me in her deeper, sex voice which I was hearing for the first time. Which no father should ever hear. A father should never hear his daughter's moans of pleasure as she is fucked. And should most definitely not be the one with his cock in her pussy. My daughter pushed her ass back toward me trying to get my cock even deeper in her tight pussy.

I placed my hands on my daughters naked hips for the first time. I was amazed at how her thin and lithe her figure was. Like a gorgeous model. What a tight ass. I started pounding into my daughter. Alexis moaned stroke after stroke, not words just grunting. She was so tight. Almost like her pussy knew her father's cock shouldn't be in his daughter. Her pussy seemed to be trying to squeeze my cock out of my daughter's pussy. It made the feeling incredible. My cock felt so good in her tight, wet vagina. I wished to god I could keep my cock in her forever.

I roughly grabbed my daughter's hips as I used her body for leverage as I tried to push my cock almost through her whole body. I was fucking her so hard. My speed increasing with each savage stroke.

My daughter constantly moaning, grunting, "ahh, ahh, ahh." Stroke after stroke my daughter would grunt. She seem to have lost the power of speech.

Our bodies were slapping together, splat, splat of flesh or genitals coming together. If anyone was on the second floor of house they would be able to hear me fucking my daughter. They would know someone was getting fucked in this bathroom. The sound reverberating back at us, so sexy sounding. Nothing like the sound of fucking. My daughter's flesh and my flesh, her father's, slapping together.

"Oh, my god little brother. Oh, god I have never been fucked like this in my life. That's it, that's it, don't stop, don't stop, god almighty don't stop. Fuck me little brother. Make your sister cum. Make me cum on your cock. You feel huge in me. Ahhhhh, ahhhh." My daughter shouted, "ahh, FUCK ME. Keep fucking me, harder, ahhh, harder, harder, my god."