The Mask, The Trick and The Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sucked my cock. You knew you were sucking your daddy's cock, didn't you. I didn't have a mask on then, little girl. You're a bad girl. Bad girl's fuck their brother's cock . Good girl's tell their father's to stop fucking them when they make a little mistake. Bad girl's cum, the worse girls cum twice on their daddy's cock and then suck it."

I sucked on my daughter's left tit for a few seconds more.

"I'm a bad girl. I've fucked my brother and father. My god I'm going to hell. Ahhh daddy, make me cum again. I love daddy's cock."

I released my daughter's tit from my mouth and stood up. I grabbed my daughter by her slender waist and pulled her light body up onto the sink. It was so much more sexy knowing this time my daughter knew it was her daddy about to fuck her. I pushed my daughter's legs apart. Her bald pussy dripping my cum and her cum. Our love juices leaking down her inner thighs.

I moved my cock to my daughter's pussy lips. I could feel my daughter's wet thigh pressing against my hips. It was so sexy to be in between my daughter's legs. I pressed the head of my cock through my daughter's outer lips. Then I plunged my cock into my daughter with one quick, powerful stroke. My daughter reached out to me grabbing me.

"Ahh daddy, my god your big, your cock is so big. My daddy is inside me. Ahh," my daughter moaned.

I started ramming my cock into my daughter's pussy as she moaned continuously, "ahh, ahh, ahhh," with each stroke.

"Ahh, daddies aren't supposed to fuck, ahh daddies aren't supposed to want to fuck their daughters," my daughter moaned in my ear trying to get her words out between grunts of pleasure.

"Every daddy wants to fuck their young, hot daughter. Every daddy," I told my daughter.

Our bodies slapping together, so sexual, slap, slap, slap of flesh.

"Your brother must have a small, ahh, cock, my god your pussy's tight," I said breathlessly. My daughter's silk, wet, warm sheave enveloping me. I thought my daughter's pussy felt good before but know it was so much better not having to worry about being caught. And knowing she was pregnant.

"Ahh, ahh," my daughter moaned as I thrusted into her pussy again and again, "my brother isn't small, daddy, daddy, daddy, your huge, ahh, my god your cock, ahh your fucking cock is a god, daddy don't ever stop, ahhhh, fucking me with that huge cock. Make me cum daddy, make your ddaughter cum again and again. You love my pussy, daughter pussy don't' you. Ahhh, ahhhh, my pussy, your daughter's pussy is best. Right, ahhh daddy, ohohhh godd, daddy. Fuck my pussy, ahhah daddy."

I loved hearing my daughter call out to me, to tell me to keep fucking her, to never stop fucking her, to make her cum, again, that she loved my cock, her daddy's cock. A father is not supposed to hear his daughter ever say daddy like that. Any of those words. I loved hearing my daughter say cock, pussy and fuck. I fucked her as hard as I could. Pounding into her puss. Slap, slapping our flesh together. Pulling my cock through her tight pussy almost to her entrance and then plunging with a powerful stroke back deep into my daughter's tight pussy. Again and again I stoked into her wet love hole.

"MMm, my daughter has the best pussy, tightest pussy, mmm, so tight, my cock loves my daughter's pussy," I called to my daughter who had her hands on my ass pushing me into her. My hips were pounding violently against her. I had never hit my daughter. Sex is almost violent at times. I almost felt my hips pounds against her, my cock spearing into her, it was like I spanking my daughter with my cock and my hips. Spanking her pussy over and over again.

"Ahh, who has the better pussy, mommy, or your daughter, ahhh, ohhhh god daddy."

I answered my daughter's moaned question immediately. "mmmy daughter has the best pussy, tightest. Your mom's isn't even in the same, mm, world as my daughter's tight pussy. Best ever, tightest. My daughter's pussy. mm"

"mm, my daddy's cock is best, ahhhh, aren't you glad you had children daddy, ahhh, ahhh, fuck me daddy. Ahh cum, I'm going to cum, on, ahh your cock, again, ahh, daddy, daddy." my daughter said breathlessly.

My hands were wrapped around my daughter's hips and grabbing her ass as I held her to me as we fucked. My daughter's legs were spread wide and her thighs grabbing my hips. I brought up my right hand from my daughter's behind and then slapped down hard on her ass. Spanking her.

My daughter's eyes which had been closed or only partly open since I had put my cock in her pussy opened wide in surprise. My daughter let out little grunt when I spanked her. I raised my hand again and spanked her again and then a third time.

"Ahhh, ahhh, spank your bad girl, daddy, ahh, daughter's aren't supposed to fuck their brother, or ahh their daddy" my daughter grunted. I spanked my daughter's ass again.

"Ahhh, daddy, I'm a bad girl, ahh, I'm going to cum, your making me cumm, ahh," I spanked my daughter hard again. I felt her pussy clutch my cock and her body tighten and then go almost limp as she pressed herself to me. I grabbed my daughter's red butt tightly with both my hands and pushed my cock as deep as I could into my daughter's pussy as her muscles clutched me. I shot my seed that 23 years ago had conceived her into my daughter's pussy.

I was exhausted. My daughter held onto me as her hands gripped my ass and her pussy my cock. Her thighs like a vice around my hips.

Finally, my daughter opened her eyes and moved slightly. I opened my eyes. Father and daughter joined, a tangle of flesh and body parts.

"Daddy, you're the best fuck. I wish you were my brother. I wish I was going to Hawaii with you. I love your cock, my god you make me cum, cum so hard. I never had sex like that with anyone. Ever. I hope your son one day learns to fuck like that. I hope he gets half as good as you, daddy," my daughter said quietly, almost whispering her words to me as she breathed deeply trying to catch her breath. I was exhausted and speechless.

I knew we had been in this bathroom for a long time. My wife was probably looking for her son and daughter. We couldn't get caught in here like this. I didn't ever want to leave this room or take my cock out of my daughter but I knew I had to. I never wanted to see clothes on my daughter again. I would always picture her naked, her body wrapped around mine as I fucked her or her mouth, lips sucking on my cock. Our relationship had changed forever.

I slowly moved backwards, withdrawing my cock from my daughter's tight pussy.

"Ahhh daddy," my daughter moaned. Then my deflating cock slipped from my daughter's pussy. "ahh, ahh, daddy I miss you. You need to come visit us again."

My daughter and I were both exhausted. My daughter's hair was sweaty and disheveled. We both looked like we had just had sex.

"Ahhh, I'm sore daddy. You fuck hard," my daughter smiled. "daddy fucks me best. I'm going to have to find excuses not to have sex with Gus, my brother the next couple of days." The reality that my daughter was with my son slapped me hard in the face. "I think that was the first time you spanked me in 18 years. My butt is red. I liked it a lot more now," my daughter looked at her ass in the mirror as she moved slowly.

My daughter pulled on her tube top covering her tits. Immediately, I missed her beautiful breast. I loved those poky nipples and soft, silk pillows. I was already dress. I reached down and grabbed my daughter's black panties. If my daughter had to put on clothes I was going to help her get dressed.

"Honey, put on your panties." I held my daughter's panties by her feet. My daughter looked at me. Then she reached out her hand for balance, placing her palm on my back. My daughter stepped one leg then the other foot into her panties. I slowly pull her panties up her calves then over her knee onto her lower thighs and then to her gorgeous, wet upper, inner thighs and then over her pussy. I slowly pulled her panties over her butt and tight just above her pubic area.

I grabbed her butt with one hand and with the other I gave her a quick stroke of her entire pussy over top her panties. "Ahh dadd, I can't take it, ahh," my daughter grimaced not able to take anymore pleasure.

"That's my good girl," I said and then let her go. I stood up and put my mask back on completing my costume. My daughter still look disheveled, the post getting fucked look but I was hidden in my knight costume.

"I'm a bad girl," my daughter said as I opened the door to the bathroom. My daughter was still only in her bra top and panties. My daughter had the apron in her hand was about to put it on. My daughter looked so tired, she wasn't doing anything quickly at this point.

As I opened the door my eyes immediately moved to a noise on the stairs. Ohhh, my god, my wife in her slutty nurse outfit is coming up the stairs. My wife is looking into the bathroom. She can see us. My daughter was looking down still only in her panties and top. My wife watched silently as my daughter placed the apron low on her hips and then fastened it. My wife had seen my daughter getting dressed. My wife had seen me coming out of the bathroom with her. Plus my daughter with her messy hair and sweaty body looked like she just got fucked. Which she had, by me, her own father.

"Don't you love this costume, it's so small and sexy," my daughter said. Thank god she didn't say dad.

Finally, my daughter looked up as she placed her hand on my waist as she smiled and giggled. Then she saw her mother staring at her. My daughter stopped cold, her mouth gaping open, silently. I couldn't look at my daughter's mouth like that without thinking about my cock filling her lips even in this situation, my wife watching us only a few feet away.

My wife spoke softly, "Ohh my god. I knew it, I knew something was going on between you two. My god your brother and sister. My own children are screwing each other."

Thank god my wife still thought I was our son. She had no idea it was her husband who had just been fucking our daughter. I was the one coming out of bathroom with Alexis. I was the one with our daughter's pussy juices on my cock. My cum, her father's cum, was in our daughter's pussy.

My wife continued harshly but in a quiet almost whisper, "Alexis, every guy wants you. You could have anyone. You're gorgeous. Of all the men in the world you decide to have sex with your own brother. The only thing worse you could do is fuck your own father. It's disgusting. Your both perverts. We raised you to be perverts. Your father and I gave you the best education, everything you could want and you end up being sick perverts."

"I could expect this from your brother, all men, they all lust for hot young girls like you. Even your father I have to keep on a leash. But you're supposed to say no...at least to your brother. My own daughter and son. You better not let your father find out or he'll kill you both. He'll disown you two. And it better stop, immediately."

My wife paused catching her breath. My wife thought for several seconds not sure what to say. My wife added, "You better not get pregnant" then my wife looked at me. "You better not knock your sister up."

My daughter turned completely white like a ghost, the color draining from her face.

My wife reached out and grabbed my daughter's hand. "We're going down stairs. I need to talk to you."

It's funny how the woman gets blamed for not saying no, even by other women. I watched my wife dressed in slutty nurse costume lead away my daughter dressed in a slutty French maid costume. I guess women have low expectations for us men. I hope my daughter holds out and doesn't tell my wife it wasn't her brother fucking her today but her father. My son is going to have a surprise when he gets home. It's no longer a secret that he is fucking his sister. My son got caught fucking his sister by his mother at a party he wasn't even at. I have to tell my daughter to tell my son the secret slipped out or my wife figured it out this afternoon.

My daughter needs to tell my son not to even talk about how they got caught by my wife, their mother was is too angry to talk about how she discovered it. I thought to myself, there's a good chance I might get caught. Either my son and/or my wife could figure out I was the one fucking Alexis, my daughter, when my wife caught us. Then again it wasn't a topic they would be discussing around the dinner table. My daughter's tight pussy was worth it, both times. I can get away with it. My son and daughter will be moved away to Hawaii in a few weeks and our secret should go with them.

But can I get my gorgeous, pregnant daughter to fuck me again?

My wife almost silently said as she dragged my daughter away from me, "Your father better be home tonight. He made a promise to me he better keep."